Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,867 members, 7,824,612 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:29 PM

Osun State Allocation For February Is N6M - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun State Allocation For February Is N6M (69109 Views)

Governor Uses State Allocation For MMM, How Will You React? / Ekiti State Allocation From The Federation Account (may 2016) / Federal Allocation For Lagos For January 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun State Allocation For February Is N6M by Johnnyessence(m): 12:16am On Mar 19, 2016
Alfaab:
I went through the thread and thank God for those open eyes pix...
In my own view,Aregbesola did more projects than any governor in his class in recent time(I may be wrong) but he seemed to have chewed more than he could swallow.I went to Oshogbo last year in december with an elderly man and he was all over me with the praises of Aregbe when he showed me some ongoing projects.
With what I saw...I think the case of Aregbe would be Who Laughs Last Laughs Best..

I FEEL HIM AND UNDERSTAND WHY A LOT OF OSUNIANS STILL LOVE HIM IN SPITE OF THE FINANCIAL MESS..

Hmmmm....It is really No Pain No Gain.
upon the economic meltdown people still stand by him. they understand what's going on. as far as this country is concerned ogbeni will finish his tenure. and i hope he finished all his project before he handover to the next governor in 2018.
Re: Osun State Allocation For February Is N6M by Johnnyessence(m): 12:25am On Mar 19, 2016
lereinter:

Jehovah God will destroy you mr gov for putting a whole state into chaos
this is sinful in nature. this is not in the bible, why shouting jehovah God will punish a whole gov. oga may God forgive us. everything has fallen apart.hmmmmmmmmmm
Re: Osun State Allocation For February Is N6M by Image123(m): 4:23am On Mar 19, 2016
Depends on many things. What's the state IGR? Are they paying salaries? Obviously, the state is settling its debts AGGRESSIVELY. In some months, they may be debt free, depending on arrangements. Some other states are collecting billions in allocation but have irresponsibly left huge debts for the next generation to battle in decades, yet not paying salaries or doing tangible projects.

2 Likes

Re: Osun State Allocation For February Is N6M by kayus4luv2(m): 7:58am On Mar 19, 2016
Aregbe is the most useless governor in Nigeria I wonder how this kind of ignorant baboon gets to leadership position it is sad... from a sad native of osun cry cry aregbe o ni ku re oo
Re: Osun State Allocation For February Is N6M by Alfaab: 8:01am On Mar 19, 2016
Johnnyessence:
upon the economic meltdown people still stand by him. they understand what's going on. as far as this country is concerned ogbeni will finish his tenure. and i hope he finished all his project before he handover to the next governor in 2018.
He really has a very big dream for Osun and most Osunians know this but unfortunately Osun does not have the financial strength coupled with the last elections which really affected a lot of APC states.None of them would tell you that they contributed financially to the emergence of Buhari.
I am sure that Aregbe would pull through safely and he would be remembered positively for a long time in Osun,politics aside.  
If you really believe that you're making a difference
and that you can leave a legacy of better schools
and jobs and safer streets, why would you not
spend the money?
The happy part is that he has a lot of projects to show for Osun state indebtedness just like USA which is one of the most indebted countries in the world but has a lot to show for its indebtedness.
But he should soft pedal as things are now.More grease....

1 Like

Re: Osun State Allocation For February Is N6M by hotspec(m): 8:46am On Mar 19, 2016
Osun got 6m while others are getting 2bn, even 8bn. Oya, Osun people, lets dance skelewu abi shoki!
Re: Osun State Allocation For February Is N6M by hotspec(m): 8:48am On Mar 19, 2016
Osun got 6m while others are getting 2bn, even 8bn. Oya, Osun people, lets dance skelewu abi shoki!

Re: Osun State Allocation For February Is N6M by igben(m): 9:13am On Mar 19, 2016
The western part of Nigeria claim to have many professors, why cant they savage the situation if the professors they have is real... grin grin grin
Re: Osun State Allocation For February Is N6M by TalentManager: 9:24am On Mar 19, 2016
luvinhubby:

Muhahahahaha !! grin grin
Bitter over what, Osuns insolvency? Very funny.

Gerrof his balls then im sure you have problems of your own. Try to log out and take a walk for some fresh air. It does help to balance the mood
Re: Osun State Allocation For February Is N6M by Johnnyessence(m): 9:35am On Mar 19, 2016
Alfaab:

He really has a very big dream for Osun and most Osunians know this but unfortunately Osun does not have the financial strength coupled with the last elections which really affected a lot of APC states.None of them would tell you that they contributed financially to the emergence of Buhari.
I am sure that Aregbe would pull through safely and he would be remembered positively for a long time in Osun,politics aside.  
If you really believe that you're making a difference
and that you can leave a legacy of better schools
and jobs and safer streets, why would you not
spend the money?
The happy part is that he has a lot of projects to show for Osun state indebtedness just like USA which is one of the most indebted countries in the world but has a lot to show for its indebtedness.
But he should soft pedal as things are now.More grease....
as far as am concern the ongoing project he embark on will be completed including m.k.o airport and the inter-state roads.
Re: Osun State Allocation For February Is N6M by Nobody: 9:43am On Mar 19, 2016
lolaed:
Oyo state should take over management of Osun state
birds of the same feather, Ajumobi also is in debt more than 5 months now he didn't pays
Re: Osun State Allocation For February Is N6M by Nobody: 10:47am On Mar 19, 2016
anonimi:

..............is that why O_Were Oko_losha spent N600 million for his Chinko christmas tree

imagine God ll see us 2ru 4rm Apc Govt

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osun State Allocation For February Is N6M by Nobody: 11:02am On Mar 19, 2016
arresa:
[size=13pt]Aregbesola Inspects The House Of Assembly Pavillion[/size]

The Governor , State of Osun, Ogbeni Rauf Aregbesola with the Speaker, House of Assembly, Hon. Najeem Salam and others, during the inspection of the ongoing construction of the Osun House of Assembly Pavilion, at House of Assembly Complex, Osogbo, at the weekend

Governor State of Osun, Ogbeni Rauf Aregbesola (left); Speaker House of Assembly, Hon. Najeem Salam (second left) and others, during the inspection of the ongoing construction of the Osun House of Assembly Pavilion, at House of Assembly Complex, Osogbo, at the weekend

Governor State of Osun, Ogbeni Rauf Aregbesola (middle); Speaker House of Assembly, Hon. Najeem Salam (left), House of Assemble Member, Ede North constituency, Hon. Debo Akanni (right) and others, during the inspection of the ongoing construction of the Osun House of Assembly Pavilion, at House of Assembly Complex, Osogbo, at the weekend

Governor State of Osun, Ogbeni Rauf Aregbesola (right); Speaker House of Assembly, Hon. Najeem Salam (left) and others, during the inspection of the ongoing construction of the Osun House of Assembly Pavilion, at House of Assembly Complex, Osogbo, at the weekend

Governor State of Osun, Ogbeni Rauf Aregbesola (right); Speaker House of Assembly, Hon. Najeem Salam (left) and others, during the inspection of the ongoing construction of the Osun House of Assembly Pavilion, at House of Assembly Complex, Osogbo, at the weekend
@ arresa or what did you called urself, it seems none of ur family's member is a civil servant in osun state please stop deceiving urself, Reality is that, Aregbesola has failed is only God dat can help us in osun state.
Re: Osun State Allocation For February Is N6M by mart2k(m): 2:14pm On Mar 19, 2016
Nicepoker:
. Does it matter?
Yes
Re: Osun State Allocation For February Is N6M by IsraeliAIRFORCE: 2:55pm On Mar 19, 2016
Obiagelli:

Honestly i don't know what to believe again, majority (90%) of people i have spoken with are of the opinion that Rochas is a failure

He is not all that failure but mismanagement is his problem.
Re: Osun State Allocation For February Is N6M by Image123(m): 3:33pm On Mar 21, 2016
eliment:
@ arresa or what did you called urself, it seems none of ur family's member is a civil servant in osun state please stop deceiving urself, Reality is that, Aregbesola has failed is only God dat can help us in osun state.

Aregbe has paid salaries up to December and is trying to clear debts NOW. Some other states have not paid salaries for over four months, and their debts are to be paid by the next generation. Also, we can see why Aregbe is in debt, we cannot see why many other states are in debt. I'll rather have an Aregbe for a governor.
Re: Osun State Allocation For February Is N6M by Djmamman(m): 5:28pm On Mar 30, 2016
eliment:
@ arresa or what did you called urself, it seems none of ur family's member is a civil servant in osun state please stop deceiving urself, Reality is that, Aregbesola has failed is only God dat can help us in os

un state.

75% of the post are in support Aregbesol, why only you, was it because you are suffering while majority enjoying his deed,
pls my friend follow the majority don't kill your self of jealousy. The Governor is good more than his neighbour on Ikiti.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Emmanuel Ifeajuna: Commonwealth Games Gold To Facing A Firing Squad / Okorocha Loses Government House To PDP, Uche Nwosu Loses To PDP / PMB In Lagos: Police Blocked Oba's Chiefs, Granted Tinubu Daughter Guests Access

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.