Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,581 members, 7,958,792 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 01:02 AM

Osun State Allocation For February Is N6M - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun State Allocation For February Is N6M (69549 Views)

Governor Uses State Allocation For MMM, How Will You React? / Ekiti State Allocation From The Federation Account (may 2016) / Federal Allocation For Lagos For January 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun State Allocation For February Is N6M by arresa: 7:20pm On Mar 18, 2016
Scholes007:
guy t a orji whom we call a failure built more quality houses than these now. Check out for the conference hall, abia new govt house, ochendo youth empowerment etc and you will see you have nothing to show

I did not ask you for meaningless rubbish. I said show us, meaning pictures.

lol @ conference hall. You people no go kill pesin with lafa..grin
Re: Osun State Allocation For February Is N6M by Rayhutar(m): 7:22pm On Mar 18, 2016
ikechuk0:

Exactly. The state is not at war yet has to be treated like a war torn country. That tells you how much it has failed. No amount of picture painting removes the FACT on the ground. It's a failed state, run to the ground by the government. It's more reason I am greatful APC didn't win delta state. I rather have a goat rule the state than APC. They are a bunch of propaganda thieves. In my opinion, I think APC is worse than PDP.
They know how to get the masses in their state, when the election is near, they will share one bag rice and fufu for them, but the SS/SE people are more enlightened now, they will eat your rice and fufu and vote for a better person

2 Likes

Re: Osun State Allocation For February Is N6M by otedola1(m): 7:24pm On Mar 18, 2016
It's well
Re: Osun State Allocation For February Is N6M by otedola1(m): 7:25pm On Mar 18, 2016
It's well, my people in Osun
Re: Osun State Allocation For February Is N6M by arresa: 7:29pm On Mar 18, 2016
Rayhutar:

They know how to get the masses in their state, when the election is near, they will share one bag rice and fufu for them, but the SS/SE people are more enlightened now, they will eat your rice and fufu and vote for a better person

You can not show anything your leaders did with your taxes, allocations and FG bailout, yet you voted for them...

You don't sound half enlightened.

Look up the meaning of enlightened in the dictionary..

1 Like

Re: Osun State Allocation For February Is N6M by Stanbeto: 7:29pm On Mar 18, 2016
Them Don spend am finish b4 now
Re: Osun State Allocation For February Is N6M by luvinhubby(m): 7:33pm On Mar 18, 2016
barragan:

What are they commissioning in anambra state that is special? Abi na uncompleted mall una they commission? Lol.

Meaningful projects & not talking drums.

1 Like

Re: Osun State Allocation For February Is N6M by IsraeliAIRFORCE: 7:33pm On Mar 18, 2016
Obiagelli:

Well thank for clearing things up.

Don't listen to him.

Okorocha is owing my company millions for contract completed since 2013.

The debt incurred to augment budget from the past four years is astronomical.

Okorocha proposes N195.74bn budget for 2013 - Premium Times ... 4 Dec 2012 ... Published: December 4,2012 ...

The Imo State Governor, Rochas Okorocha, on Monday ... that N81 billion would be sourced from internal loans and N13.86 billion from direct funding making it N94.86 borrowed for 2013 alone.

When you sum the total debt used to fund Imo State budgets under Gov. Okorocha, you will collapse under pity for lack of fiscal discipline.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osun State Allocation For February Is N6M by Rayhutar(m): 7:34pm On Mar 18, 2016
arresa:

you want people to start posting irrelevant pictures, even the war torn Bornu state will have enough pictures of roads,schools, bus and tractors that doesn't worth more than N20b to post, how much does it cost to buy 100 school buses, 100 tractors, 100 police vehicles, that is not even up to 2 months allocation, how many years have the governor be in control, I am sure is more than 5 years with a monthly allocation of N3.5b monthly for more than 5 years and you are posting those pictures to qualify the bankruptcy of the State.

6 Likes

Re: Osun State Allocation For February Is N6M by Bimpe29: 7:37pm On Mar 18, 2016
Ogbeni Aregbesola has committed the state's meager resources more than it can conveniently execute.
Re: Osun State Allocation For February Is N6M by luvinhubby(m): 7:38pm On Mar 18, 2016
arresa:
[s][/s]

You don't have to keep proving to me that you can not show us anything your village leaders did with your taxes, allocation and FG bailout..

Abeg go away, you are boring..

Stop spreading painted lies all over the thread, state of Osun is a failed & bankrupt entity, pray that the Iroko of Ondo state will be magnanimous enough to annexe that failed Osun state. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Osun State Allocation For February Is N6M by Mistermamus(m): 7:39pm On Mar 18, 2016
arresa:
[s][/s]

lol @ village zombie denying his identity...

Sucks to be you.. grin
do igbos bear mamus u just a big phool.
Re: Osun State Allocation For February Is N6M by arresa: 7:40pm On Mar 18, 2016
[s]
Rayhutar:

you want people to start posting irrelevant pictures, even the war torn Bornu state will have enough pictures of roads,schools, bus and tractors that doesn't worth more than N20b to post, how much does it cost to buy 100 school buses, 100 tractors, 100 police vehicles, that is not even up to 2 months allocation, how many years have the governor be in control, I am sure is more than 5 years with a monthly allocation of N3.5b monthly for more than 5 years and you are posting those pictures to qualify the bankruptcy of the State.
[/s]

I did not ask you for irrelevant story.

Show us what you own governor did with your money.

Why is it so hard for you to do that?

1 Like

Re: Osun State Allocation For February Is N6M by imocheezy(m): 7:41pm On Mar 18, 2016
Check out this link
[url]imocheezy.com[/url]
Re: Osun State Allocation For February Is N6M by luvinhubby(m): 7:42pm On Mar 18, 2016
And to think that APC was going to adopt the Osun template to administer Nigeria under Buhari gives one the creeps about Nigeria's future under APC.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osun State Allocation For February Is N6M by arresa: 7:42pm On Mar 18, 2016
Mistermamus:
do igbos bear mamus u just a big phool.

May be they do since they can not show what their governors did with t their money.
Re: Osun State Allocation For February Is N6M by Scholes007(m): 7:45pm On Mar 18, 2016
arresa:

guy you should be ashamed of your governor. See as you just dey vomit trash on a bankrupt state. This picture is an old picture of just a conference centre.

1 Like

Re: Osun State Allocation For February Is N6M by arresa: 7:47pm On Mar 18, 2016
[s]
luvinhubby:

Stop spreading painted lies all over the thread, state of Osun is a failed & bankrupt entity, pray that the Iroko of Ondo state will be magnanimous enough to annexe that failed Osun state.
[/s]

Boring.

Show us what the thieves you call governors did with your taxes, allocations and bailout. grin
Re: Osun State Allocation For February Is N6M by arresa: 7:48pm On Mar 18, 2016
Scholes007:
guy you should be ashamed of your governor. See as you just dey vomit trash on a bankrupt state

You can not show us what your thieving governors did with your money. = You should be ashamed and crying for your bastardized future.

I'm happy because I can show what my governors did with my money.

The joke is on you...

Sucks to be you... grin
Re: Osun State Allocation For February Is N6M by Rayhutar(m): 7:49pm On Mar 18, 2016
arresa:

May be they do since they can not show what their governors did with t their money.

Keeping on waiting for pictures while your people are starving, N6m cannot pay salaries and he have been owing workers salaries for months, paying part by part and you want people to be laughing with him

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun State Allocation For February Is N6M by arresa: 7:49pm On Mar 18, 2016

O-Farms..
Re: Osun State Allocation For February Is N6M by arresa: 7:53pm On Mar 18, 2016
[s]
Rayhutar:

Keeping on waiting for pictures while your people are starving, N6m cannot pay salaries and he have been owing workers salaries for months, paying part by part and you want people to be laughing with him
[/s]

Thanks for admitting that your thieving governors did nothing with your money and you have nothing to show us anything..

Now, please go away and stop crying. Ndo grin
Re: Osun State Allocation For February Is N6M by Scholes007(m): 7:54pm On Mar 18, 2016
arresa:

You can not show us what your thieving governors did with your money. = You should be ashamed and crying for your bastardized future.

I'm happy because I can show what my governors did with my money.

The joke is on you...

Sucks to be you... grin
see this guy o, you think say you go just dey mis yan anyhow for here? Enjoy you 6m grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Osun State Allocation For February Is N6M by arresa: 7:56pm On Mar 18, 2016
Scholes007:
guy you should be ashamed of your governor. See as you just dey vomit trash on a bankrupt state. That picture is just a conference centre and it was when it under construction

Stop posting random internet picture from nowhere...
Re: Osun State Allocation For February Is N6M by arresa: 7:57pm On Mar 18, 2016
Scholes007:
see this guy o, you think say you go just dey mis yan anyhow for here? Enjoy you 6m

See this joker just dey dodge question... Another joker wey no fit show wetin hin thief governor did with taxes, allocations and bailout...

Sucks to be you... grin grin
Re: Osun State Allocation For February Is N6M by Scholes007(m): 7:59pm On Mar 18, 2016
arresa:

Stop posting random internet picture from nowhere...

shea i tell you say you dey mis yan. You say make i show you pics i show you the smallest one you come dey mis yan. Guy enjoy you 6m, at least it can power car for some weeks grin grin
arresa:

See this joker just dey dodge question... Another joker wey no fit show wetin hin thief governor did with taxes, allocations and bailout...

Sucks to be you... grin grin
i dey talk t a orji you come dey mis yan. Even the new gov done do more pass this trash now

2 Likes

Re: Osun State Allocation For February Is N6M by Abagworo(m): 8:00pm On Mar 18, 2016
ikechuk0:

You are actually very pathetic. He did remarkably well how? By borrowing more than he can repay back in order to inflate the figures of his state's GDP and chest beat he has the largest GDP in south and comfortable without oil money? Commissioning useless "projects" that rarely went past a year or not use able? What happened to his Ipon pad or whatever the Bleep the nigga called it. Not paying salaries for months? Allocating billions to himself and his leadership while owning civil services months of salary? Blaming everybody and everything for his inadequate leadership rather than being a smart leader and resigning? Or having a propaganda team to come online to post pictures of "commissioned projects" while statistics tlsus the state is in comatose and completely failed? As if pictures is going to destroy FACTS. Then again, you applaud okorocha so it's obvious you'll applaud argbesola. Birds of as feather flies together. Dude go sit somewhere and drink palm wine. You're stinking up the place

You assess a Governor based on his predecessors. Do that for Osun and understand why I believe he did well in infrastructure.
Re: Osun State Allocation For February Is N6M by dondavinchi(m): 8:00pm On Mar 18, 2016
Y is bayelsa allocation so small buhari is really wicked o
Re: Osun State Allocation For February Is N6M by luvinhubby(m): 8:01pm On Mar 18, 2016
arresa:
[s][/s]

Boring.

Show us what the thieves you call governors did with your taxes, allocations and bailout. grin

Bailout? See this makakwu nonsense cheesy cheesy, who told you that my state Anambra is as broke & insolvent as Osun to need bailout?

Go ask Aregbes friend Rochas what he did with his bailout......as usual, embezzled.

APC is a fraudlent scam. tongue

2 Likes

Re: Osun State Allocation For February Is N6M by arresa: 8:04pm On Mar 18, 2016
[s]
Scholes007:
shea i tell you say you dey mis yan. You say make i show you pics i show you the smallest one you come dey mis yan. Guy enjoy you 6m, at least it can power car for some weeks grin grin
[/s]

You mean 1 single and random internet picture of irrelevant conference center is all you have to show for the entire SE... grin

You people fit make pesin laff taya... grin
Re: Osun State Allocation For February Is N6M by oliver003: 8:04pm On Mar 18, 2016
Sorry Osun! even the money can't pay government house water bills. suggesting merger with sister state if possible.
Re: Osun State Allocation For February Is N6M by Scholes007(m): 8:06pm On Mar 18, 2016
arresa:
[s][/s]

You mean 1 single and random internet picture of irrelevant conference center is all you have to show for the entire SE... grin

You people fit make pesin laff taya... grin
you still want more? We have a new sectariate built by the same man ta orji. Do you wish to see? Funny 6m man grin grin. I no know when abia come be se.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Lagos Pays Salary Before 23rd Of The Month, The Only State In Nigeria That Does / Photos Of Ateke Tom's Residence After Being Raided By Military Men In Rivers / We Were Recruited In Mosques, Trained In Libya – Terrorists Arrested In North

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.