Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,906 members, 7,828,185 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:08 AM

Who Are You Rooting For In The Us Elections? - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Who Are You Rooting For In The Us Elections? (1492 Views)

Israel To Bomb Iran After US Elections!!! / Senegal Elections: Macky Sall Leads Over Incombent Abdoulaye WADE / US Elections 2008 Results: Obama vs Mccain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Are You Rooting For In The Us Elections? by WEB(m): 11:46pm On Nov 07, 2006
If you care that is. :p

I'm rooting for the Democrats and this election will have one of the highest voter turnouts in US history according to the news. Do any of you guys care about US elections, or only stuff about Nigeria? cheesy

WEB
Re: Who Are You Rooting For In The Us Elections? by Honeypot1(m): 10:50pm On Nov 08, 2006
US election? Wetin concern fish with raincoat? Naija dey burn now, make we quench de fire first. If americans like make them nominate Bush as a consensus candidate for the next election, na them sabi grin

Bush should learn some tricks from our advocates of 'Naijacrazy'. Since the vote in Virginia is still too close to call and earlier also in Montana, Bush should set up an Election Fraudulent Crime Commission (EFCC), dismiss the election results as charade, arrest or impeach serving governors and legislators, declare a state of emergency in Virginia and Montana and then in the whole of America.

He should make a national broadcast restating his belief in the American dream and reassure americans that nobody is qualified to take over his reforms especially the war in Iraq and Afghanistan. Then he can roll out his blue print for handing over power in the next 8 years.

@WEB, hope I have showed enough interest in US affairs grin
Re: Who Are You Rooting For In The Us Elections? by Radiant(f): 11:17pm On Nov 08, 2006
Honey_pot:

Wetin concern fish with raincoat? Naija dey burn now, make we quench de fire first.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Damn!!! U made my night man grin
Re: Who Are You Rooting For In The Us Elections? by Raymand(m): 11:55pm On Nov 08, 2006
Who cares? they can burn for all i care! tongue
Re: Who Are You Rooting For In The Us Elections? by WEB(m): 3:27am On Nov 09, 2006
Interesting. Bush already tried one of those scams. What is the Nigerian number for scam again? I forgot. :p
Re: Who Are You Rooting For In The Us Elections? by kitaun(m): 5:17am On Nov 09, 2006
4 1 9
Re: Who Are You Rooting For In The Us Elections? by iice(f): 2:51pm On Nov 10, 2006
Democrat jare. Republicans can be uptight grin grin
Re: Who Are You Rooting For In The Us Elections? by wendymanda: 8:23pm On Aug 10, 2007
US election? Wetin concern fish with raincoat? Naija dey burn now, make we quench de fire first. If americans like make them nominate Bush as a consensus candidate for the next election, na them sabi

Bush should learn some tricks from our advocates of 'Naijacrazy'. Since the vote in Virginia is still too close to call and earlier also in Montana, Bush should set up an Election Fraudulent Crime Commission (EFCC), dismiss the election results as charade, arrest or impeach serving governors and legislators, declare a state of emergency in Virginia and Montana and then in the whole of America.

He should make a national broadcast restating his belief in the American dream and reassure americans that nobody is qualified to take over his reforms especially the war in Iraq and Afghanistan. Then he can roll out his blue print for handing over power in the next 8 years.

@WEB, hope I have showed enough interest in US affairs

Seems you put some very good thought to this. It sounds like it might work. People may think Bush is not smart enough to think this up on his own. Maybe you can mail him this idea
Re: Who Are You Rooting For In The Us Elections? by BABEELOVE(f): 8:35pm On Aug 10, 2007
Mitt Romney-----------the only thing that looks like a "presidential" material.  Tall, handsome and articulate!!!!!  Too bad he is a "GOP" member!!!! If only he was a "DEM"!!!

Otherwise, will have to settle for Hilary Rodham Clinton!!!  Just because I will like to see "Bill" sleep in the White House again!!!  What a terrific couple.
Re: Who Are You Rooting For In The Us Elections? by wendymanda: 5:41pm On Aug 11, 2007
I might be wrong but I doubt America will elect a black, Obama, or female, Hillary Clinton, president anytime soon. Again I might be wrong on this.
Re: Who Are You Rooting For In The Us Elections? by PTH(m): 5:51pm On Aug 11, 2007
BABEELOVE:

Mitt Romney-----------the only thing that looks like a "presidential" material. Tall, handsome and articulate!!!!! Too bad he is a "GOP" member!!!! If only he was a "DEM"!!!

Otherwise, will have to settle for Hilary Rodham Clinton!!! Just because I will like to see "Bill" sleep in the White House again!!! What a terrific couple.

as usual, plenty of bleating and very little sense made. Mitt Romney for president simply because he is tall and handsome?
You live in Nigeria and you are here bleating about GOP and DEM membership as if you have any clue what they mean.

Hillary for president so Bill can come sleep in the whitehouse because they make a terrific couple? The amount of dense material we get to read on these boards is amazing.

wendymanda:

I might be wrong but I doubt America will elect a black, Obama, or female, Hillary Clinton, president anytime soon. Again I might be wrong on this.

the elections is pretty much between Obama and Clinton. Americans will not put a republican back into office so the democratic primary is as good as the general elections. Just wait and see, though i think Clinton will just nick this one, she has Bill on her side.
Re: Who Are You Rooting For In The Us Elections? by wendymanda: 6:14pm On Aug 11, 2007
the elections is pretty much between Obama and Clinton. Americans will not put a republican back into office so the democratic primary is as good as the general elections. Just wait and see, though i think Clinton will just nick this one, she has Bill on her side.

True, that's what everyone has been saying. So if she does win, she still won't be truely the first elected female president becuase she would be elected because of Bill.
Re: Who Are You Rooting For In The Us Elections? by denex: 6:15pm On Aug 11, 2007
@PTH

see as you just offload two containers of insult on somebody because dem air their opinion. Na wah O!
Re: Who Are You Rooting For In The Us Elections? by Bankole01(m): 6:42pm On Aug 11, 2007
The trend in the Worldover is towards electing a good diplomatic and technocrat lady politician. America is not left out of this as the congress just elected Nancy Pelosi as the speaker of the house. This to the joy of many of us Democrats who made sure the Republicans lost the Senate and the House. (Also thanks to the ineptitude of Bush and his criminal Vice)

Hilary Clinton apart from being a female, comes highly desirable and qualified. She is just as smart as Bil and was a quiet adviser in his cabinet. Her biggest contribution to America will be starting a universal health program like in the U.K.
She tried to sponsor the idea during Bill Clinton's adminstration but was shot down by the greedy Republican supporters in the Insurance and Pharmacitical industries, who make a huge profit from over priced products to the populace.

This time around, there is ample support from the majority of Americans even among the Republican block voters.

Mitt Romney has no prayer to win the Republican nomination, that is a shoo in for Guilaini. He will loose the general election to Hilary Clinton.

Obama is a good money earner but can never become president of the the still very racist America. The core South will never vote for a black man.

Hilary Clinton is my politician of choise and she will be a good president for America. With Bill Clinton on her side, America will be getting two for the price of one. What a bargain!
Re: Who Are You Rooting For In The Us Elections? by BABEELOVE(f): 8:41pm On Aug 11, 2007
PTH:

as usual, plenty of bleating and very little sense made. Mitt Romney for president simply because he is tall and handsome?
You live in Nigeria and you are here bleating about GOP and DEM membership as if you have any clue what they mean.

Hillary for president so Bill can come sleep in the whitehouse because they make a terrific couple? The amount of dense material we get to read on these boards is amazing.

BOURNE "MUGU" SUPREMACY!!!! angry

denex:

@PTH

see as you just offload two containers of insult on somebody because them air their opinion. Na wah O!

This dude is really a natural-born hater!!! Arm chair terrorist!!!  You think living in America is a reason to be ignorant

MITT ROMNEY FOR 2008--UKUANI NORTH LOCAL CONSTITUENCY!!!!!
Re: Who Are You Rooting For In The Us Elections? by PTH(m): 9:58pm On Aug 11, 2007
BABEELOVE:

This dude is really a natural-born hater!!! Arm chair terrorist!!! You think living in America [b]is a reason to be igno[/b]rant

pray miss tell me where i have exhibited ignorance. And like i said earlier, try and show some class. typing in capitals and with exclamation marks is equivalent to shouting. Is this the way you behave in real life?

lol natural born hater eh? nice new moniker. You shld notice that i hardly ever notice pple like you until u deliberately attempt to engage my attention while making a fool of urself in the process. sorry i dont suffer fools gladly.
Re: Who Are You Rooting For In The Us Elections? by Iman3(m): 10:01pm On Aug 11, 2007
Rudy Guiliani!Excellent track record and impeccable credentials.
Re: Who Are You Rooting For In The Us Elections? by PTH(m): 10:03pm On Aug 11, 2007
Hillary Clinton for the Bill factor.
Re: Who Are You Rooting For In The Us Elections? by BABEELOVE(f): 10:31pm On Aug 11, 2007
PTH:

pray miss tell me where i have exhibited ignorance. And like i said earlier, try and show some class. typing in capitals and with exclamation marks is equivalent to shouting. Is this the way you behave in real life?

lol natural born hater eh? nice new moniker. You shld notice that i hardly ever notice people like you until u deliberately attempt to engage my attention while making a fool of yourself in the process. sorry i don't suffer fools gladly.

POINTS NOTED!!! BOURNE "MUGU" SUPREMACY!!! Carry go!!!!
Re: Who Are You Rooting For In The Us Elections? by FREAKAZOID: 12:41am On Aug 12, 2007
OBJ for 2008, IBB for vice president!!! God bless America!!!!
Re: Who Are You Rooting For In The Us Elections? by PTH(m): 1:40am On Aug 12, 2007
grin dont sweat it babeelove, shouting wont make you noticed. it only makes you even more repugnant. Carry on with your uncouth yelling.
Re: Who Are You Rooting For In The Us Elections? by dafman(m): 2:07am On Aug 12, 2007
I'll go for the democrats A.K.A Obama

(1) (Reply)

Joe Biden Gives A Pen To George Floyd's Daughter After Historic Executive Order / Israel Shoots Down Syrian Mig Fighter Jet Over Golan Heights / The Argument That Destroyed Donald Trump

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.