Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,938 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:21 PM

Rivers Rerun: Thug With Military-Police Uniform Arrested - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers Rerun: Thug With Military-Police Uniform Arrested (43466 Views)

Northern Governors Arrive Abia State After IPOB Clash With Military. Photos / Buratai Meets With Military Officers In London (Photos) / Nigerian Military, Police, Others Can’t Find Tompolo – EFCC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers Rerun: Thug With Military-Police Uniform Arrested by Chuksyno(m): 3:56pm On Mar 18, 2016
Monimatic:
Hahaha God catch am
The guy's name is Preye a strong APC thug, more of them will be caught, the next APC thugs to be caught will be roasted
How sure are you or are you a pdp?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rivers Rerun: Thug With Military-Police Uniform Arrested by nelitude: 3:57pm On Mar 18, 2016
fraudster,,,,,,,,pls dont mind mtn post
Re: Rivers Rerun: Thug With Military-Police Uniform Arrested by nelitude: 3:57pm On Mar 18, 2016
fraudster,,,,,,,,pls dont mind that mtn post on recharge
Re: Rivers Rerun: Thug With Military-Police Uniform Arrested by Armstrong34(m): 3:57pm On Mar 18, 2016
lala do d needful......

create rivers section...
Re: Rivers Rerun: Thug With Military-Police Uniform Arrested by Jaftee(m): 3:59pm On Mar 18, 2016
this is staged, you can see another person with cutlass in the baground.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rivers Rerun: Thug With Military-Police Uniform Arrested by Nobody: 4:00pm On Mar 18, 2016
Thugs play a defining role in Nigeria's democracy - they brought Peter Odili to Power, They ensure that Rotimi Amechi held his mettle as Governor, They kept Godswill Akpabio in power. they made sure Bukola Saraki was invincible in Kwara.. what about Alao Akala, Arisekola, Bola Ahmed Tinubu etc grin grin grin grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers Rerun: Thug With Military-Police Uniform Arrested by Babyphinas(f): 4:01pm On Mar 18, 2016
Uniform de hungry u mumu u forget say uniform no b moimoi
Re: Rivers Rerun: Thug With Military-Police Uniform Arrested by mazizitonene(m): 4:01pm On Mar 18, 2016
some humans are very myopic even in thoughts.........................
Re: Rivers Rerun: Thug With Military-Police Uniform Arrested by igwegeorgiano(m): 4:01pm On Mar 18, 2016
just say your last prayers. idiot
Re: Rivers Rerun: Thug With Military-Police Uniform Arrested by thaoriginator: 4:02pm On Mar 18, 2016
Na Wike guy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rivers Rerun: Thug With Military-Police Uniform Arrested by adeoba2008(m): 4:03pm On Mar 18, 2016
Politics should never be a do or die affair. I don't know what our politicians are thinking!
Re: Rivers Rerun: Thug With Military-Police Uniform Arrested by dotcomnamename: 4:04pm On Mar 18, 2016
DailyPost:
This just happened Few hours ago, Ahead of the Rivers Rerun election the Nigerian Police just arrested an alleged Political thug (Either APC Or PDP not yet verified) with fake police and military uniforms at Rumuji, EMOHUA LGA , see photos below.

More On http://www.viviangist.com/rivers-rerun-police-arrest-political-thug-with-fake-police-and-military-photos

[size=20pt]Haba, stop telling lies now, stop covering up PDP. Its all over news, the guy is working for PDP Wike na. [/size] grin
Re: Rivers Rerun: Thug With Military-Police Uniform Arrested by dotcomnamename: 4:05pm On Mar 18, 2016
Tori51:
I am Tori from Canada Toronto. I just want to say a big thank you to DR OGUMEN for what he has done for me,he brought back the man i loved and cherish with all my heart, a man who left me for another woman for good 4 years,with 2 kids,i just decided to check some spell caster's but all kept deceiving me, until i met DR OGUMEN who told me everything will be over i tough he was also a scam.until he told me that my ex will be back in 2 days time am so grateful today that my ex is back to me and we are happy and he always wanna be by my side,i will advice you people not to fall in the wrong hands but to contact DR OGUMEN who is trustworthy and straight forward,you can contact him via email ogumenspelltemple@gmail.com You can add him on his Facebook at (Ogumen Spell Temple) Good Luck to you.

Smh Scammers no dey get sense again. nawa O!

1 Like

Re: Rivers Rerun: Thug With Military-Police Uniform Arrested by VISTIN(m): 4:07pm On Mar 18, 2016
The smartest party will soon force him to say it's the other party
Re: Rivers Rerun: Thug With Military-Police Uniform Arrested by Omoluabi16(m): 4:07pm On Mar 18, 2016
Sleekyshuga:
This is becoming insane angry angry.. Jezzzz!!

Youths playing trial and error method with their lives for men who careless about them.. Will they ever learn? Haba!!
To marry from una side ehn....

I don't know why rivers is always volatile, filled with headstrong people., most politicians there are rumoured to be cultists.The killings of the past few days dey make me fear for saturday. Like you said,these hopeless youths/thugs are sabotaging the development of this country by being willing tools to perpetuate violence and entrench a crooked, non democratic government in place. I fear Ijaw people!
Re: Rivers Rerun: Thug With Military-Police Uniform Arrested by Nobody: 4:08pm On Mar 18, 2016
Monimatic:
Hahaha God catch am
The guy's name is Preye a strong APC thug, more of them will be caught, the next APC thugs to be caught will be roasted
And APC has been playing the victim since.

1 Like

Re: Rivers Rerun: Thug With Military-Police Uniform Arrested by luke10: 4:09pm On Mar 18, 2016
iyatrustee:
My problem in all of this is the gullible and jobless youths who are caught in the middle of the crossfire.

All this politicians are after the benjamins and power and as such have a common purpose and a meeting point.

I dont see this Amechi/ Wike battle of supremacy lasting more than 4yrs or 8yrs maximum after which they would reconcile

What happens to those of you fighting the battles on their behalf? Probably dead and decomposed away!

........I heard the Gov has relocated his family abroad? A word is enough for the wise
you nor hear of Amaechi but na only wike you know abi?
Re: Rivers Rerun: Thug With Military-Police Uniform Arrested by Nobody: 4:10pm On Mar 18, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:
Likely suspects:

Amaechi=100%

Wike= 0%

Why

Amaechi can't use thugs when he has the military at his disposal. Maybe the guy is his errand boy!!

Wike is likely the onwer because after Mama peace left, no Army troop to help again! So he his only likely to use Civilians in Military disguise!!
fixed
Re: Rivers Rerun: Thug With Military-Police Uniform Arrested by Omoluabi16(m): 4:10pm On Mar 18, 2016
everydayperson:
Thugs play a defining role in Nigeria's democracy - they brought Peter Odili to Power, They ensure that Rotimi Amechi held his mettle as Governor, They kept Godswill Akpabio in power. they made sure Bukola Saraki was invincible in Kwara.. what about Alao Akala, Arisekola, Bola Ahmed Tinubu etc grin grin grin grin grin
yeah yeah..like the biblical esay.They sell their soul for a small money.Little wonder Nigeria is not making significant progress.
Re: Rivers Rerun: Thug With Military-Police Uniform Arrested by Sleekyshuga(f): 4:11pm On Mar 18, 2016
Omoluabi16:
To marry from una side ehn....
You have sat in your bedroom, and concluded that I am from Rivers State undecided.. Smh!!
Re: Rivers Rerun: Thug With Military-Police Uniform Arrested by AmAlbert(m): 4:11pm On Mar 18, 2016
Guy, you dey see road, na true
Jaftee:
this is staged, you can see another person with cutlass in the baground.

*sips dogonyaro and aki awusa
Re: Rivers Rerun: Thug With Military-Police Uniform Arrested by kulekaa(m): 4:13pm On Mar 18, 2016
Ephemmm:

You have known his name within a minute all the way from your hamlet to River State: may Amadiora smash anyone lying to gain credibility here whether APC/PDP tongue tongue tongue tongue
amen
Re: Rivers Rerun: Thug With Military-Police Uniform Arrested by thaoriginator: 4:13pm On Mar 18, 2016
Smellymouth:
BACK AT THE ARMY BARRACKS ::::: When you are trying to find the right words to explain to the army why you re in possession of their uniforms.. grin cheesy
n he'll be like "Na governor Wike send me message eh" angry
Re: Rivers Rerun: Thug With Military-Police Uniform Arrested by Ephemmm: 4:14pm On Mar 18, 2016
kulekaa:
amen

tongue tongue tongue
Re: Rivers Rerun: Thug With Military-Police Uniform Arrested by Omoluabi16(m): 4:15pm On Mar 18, 2016
Sleekyshuga:

You have sat in your bedroom, and concluded that I am a Riverine undecided.. Smh!!
1st of..im not in my bedroom. 2ndly, your location says PHC so I assumed you were. (Wrongly so probably. So where do you hail from?
Re: Rivers Rerun: Thug With Military-Police Uniform Arrested by softvio(m): 4:16pm On Mar 18, 2016
Guyman02:
It surely can not be PDP because PDP is celebrating the court judgement preventing the use of the Army during the election.

so you believe that, that injunction will hold?
Re: Rivers Rerun: Thug With Military-Police Uniform Arrested by iyatrustee(f): 4:19pm On Mar 18, 2016
luke10:
you nor hear of Amaechi but na only wike you know abi?

I normally dont respond to people like you. However you want to interprete my post is left to you.

I have voiced my opinion snd trust me, it is devoid of any APC/PDP sentiment you are bringing.
Re: Rivers Rerun: Thug With Military-Police Uniform Arrested by BiafraBushBoy(m): 4:20pm On Mar 18, 2016
Angelberry:

fixed
undecided
Counter my points with a superior point na....

Don't misquote me na
Re: Rivers Rerun: Thug With Military-Police Uniform Arrested by Djmamman(m): 4:20pm On Mar 18, 2016
DailyPost:
This just happened Few hours ago, Ahead of the Rivers Rerun election the Nigerian Police just arrested an alleged Political thug (Either APC Or PDP not yet verified) with fake police and military uniforms at Rumuji, EMOHUA LGA , see photos below.

More On http://www.viviangist.com/rivers-rerun-police-arrest-political-thug-with-fake-police-and-military-photos

They are already under interrogation people of Rivers don't get excited you were all soon but clear from the evil of PDP, and more to come when soldiers start action their men are killed innocently they must revenge the protagonist unpatriotic citizens.
Re: Rivers Rerun: Thug With Military-Police Uniform Arrested by sadorblack: 4:22pm On Mar 18, 2016
Those that killed or were killed because of Akala and Ajumobi in the last election. Akala is now winning and dinning with APC and Ajumobi. Youth wake up.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Patience Jonathan Lands In Nigeria From Vacation Abroad (Photos) / More Pictures As Seyi Tinubu Leads Kano Solidarity Walk For APC (Video) / President Buhari And Senate President Saraki Strike A Pose (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.