Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,004 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:32 AM

Rivers Rerun: Thug With Military-Police Uniform Arrested - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers Rerun: Thug With Military-Police Uniform Arrested (43469 Views)

Northern Governors Arrive Abia State After IPOB Clash With Military. Photos / Buratai Meets With Military Officers In London (Photos) / Nigerian Military, Police, Others Can’t Find Tompolo – EFCC (2) (3) (4)

Re: Rivers Rerun: Thug With Military-Police Uniform Arrested by whytet01(m): 4:24pm On Mar 18, 2016
Beehshorp:
This guy looks like the guy the so called cockroach of ubima was buying food for yesterday for that fast food...

On a more serious note.. This guy na APC guy u can't convince me otherwise..
I know u people will be shocked on how I found out that he is an APC thug after they confirm who he works for
you are correct this happened yesterday.that was why I quoted someone here to tell me what happen in emouha and I pay him 30k but the guy refuse to reply me.

He was sent by chidi loyd
Re: Rivers Rerun: Thug With Military-Police Uniform Arrested by Abdulmojeed01(m): 4:24pm On Mar 18, 2016
Yes good for him, thats how they are going to catch anybody is plaanning to rig election, especially those PDP shocked....
Re: Rivers Rerun: Thug With Military-Police Uniform Arrested by HRich(m): 4:25pm On Mar 18, 2016
DailyPost:
This just happened Few hours ago, Ahead of the Rivers Rerun election the Nigerian Police just arrested an alleged Political thug (Either APC Or PDP not yet verified) with fake police and military uniforms at Rumuji, EMOHUA LGA , see photos below.

More On http://www.viviangist.com/rivers-rerun-police-arrest-political-thug-with-fake-police-and-military-photos

This APC sef
Re: Rivers Rerun: Thug With Military-Police Uniform Arrested by HRich(m): 4:27pm On Mar 18, 2016
siraj1402:
Wike see ya life
Is Wike an APC member?
Re: Rivers Rerun: Thug With Military-Police Uniform Arrested by badostic: 4:28pm On Mar 18, 2016
See GOBE, the guy go be scapegoat
Re: Rivers Rerun: Thug With Military-Police Uniform Arrested by otokx(m): 4:29pm On Mar 18, 2016
DeCleff:

Preye in Emuaha? Na lie joor

Seconded, why not Amadi or Ichendu?
Re: Rivers Rerun: Thug With Military-Police Uniform Arrested by Nobody: 4:29pm On Mar 18, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:
undecided Counter my points with a superior point na....
Don't misquote me na
Lol, that's my point
Re: Rivers Rerun: Thug With Military-Police Uniform Arrested by Nobody: 4:30pm On Mar 18, 2016
Monimatic:
Hahaha God catch am
The guy's name is Preye a strong APC thug, more of them will be caught, the next APC thugs to be caught will be roasted

you well so? No be Raymond be dis? That guy wey slap you dat time for D line and wey you pull trouser for unto ceasing? Fear no gree you talk true na.
Everybody know say Raymond dey rep PDP na and he dey collect steady for this kind season. u no see as he resemble O. Metuh?
One by one dem don dey catch dem wike people.
Re: Rivers Rerun: Thug With Military-Police Uniform Arrested by anonimi: 4:30pm On Mar 18, 2016
adeoba2008:
Politics should never be a do or die affair. I don't know what our politicians are thinking!

Unfortunately, the APC navigator is the apostle of Do or Die politics and they have all left PDP to join their fellow witches who are PRETENDING to be progreTHIEVES.

Obasanjo Explodes - April Polls Do Or Die Affair
11 FEBRUARY 2007

More from: http://allafrica.com/stories/200702110015.html

Obasanjo endorses APC moves, as party leadership visit Abeokuta
22.Dec 2013

The push by the opposition, All Progressives Congress, APC to dislodge the ruling Peoples Democratic Party, PDP received a boost yesterday as former President Olusegun Obasanjo openly threw his weight behind the APC’s current initiatives.
The APC leadership, comprising some national leaders and governors visited him Obasanjo in Abeokuta, the Ogun State capital on Saturday to solicit the former president’s support for the party in the forthcoming elections.
The party leaders, which started converging on Obasanjo’s Hilltop Mansion around 5:22pm, included former governor of Lagos State, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, the party’s Interim National Chairman, Bisi Akande; former Head of State, General Muhammadu Buhari; former speaker of the House of Representatives, Aminu Masari; former Borno State governor, Senator Ali Modu-Sheriff; Senator Osita Isunazor; Senator Bukola Saraki and Lai Mohammed.
Governor Murtala Nyako of Adamawa State came to the former president’s house in company with the former Chairman of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commissioin, Mallam Nuhu Ribadu; the former minister of aviation, Femi Fani-Kayode and others in a convoy of three black jeeps.
Other APC governors at the meeting included Rochas Okorocha (Imo), Ibikunle Amosun (Ogun), Abdulfattah Ahmed (Kwara), Rotimi Amaechi (Rivers), Rabiu Kwankwaso (Kano) and Senator Abiola Ajimobi (Oyo).
The Chairman of the New PDP, Kawu Baraje led some of his members and the former Kaduna State Chairman, Yero Makama, to the meeting.
Presenting the party chieftains and the APC governors to Obasanjo during the opening of the meeting, Akande said the party was in support of the former president’s 18-page letter to President Goodluck Jonathan.
The APC National Leader, Tinubu who alluded to Obasanjo’s contribution to the building of the Nigerian nation, lamented that the country was divided more than ever.
Apparently referring to Obasanjo’s recent letter to Jonathan, he enjoined the former president not to shy away from speaking the truth.
Tinubu added that the APC had resolved to rescue Nigeria, appealing to Obasanjo to lead the mission.
“You’ve come out of tribulation and held the highest position in this country. We are here because of your courage. Nobody can say he has information more than you. You have surmounted a number of crises. Nigeria is divided more than before; to realise stable Nigeria, we want to encourage you to continue to speak the truth. We’re resolved and determined to rescue Nigeria. We want you as navigator,” he said.

Source: http://newmail-ng.com/new/obasanjo-endorses-apc-moves-as-party-leadership-visit-abeokuta/
Re: Rivers Rerun: Thug With Military-Police Uniform Arrested by Nobody: 4:30pm On Mar 18, 2016
Babyphinas:
Uniform de hungry u mumu u forget say uniform no b moimoi
What is this one saying?
Re: Rivers Rerun: Thug With Military-Police Uniform Arrested by dechriscool(m): 4:33pm On Mar 18, 2016
Scannews has it that.It is APC thug linked to Chidi Lloyd.

Re: Rivers Rerun: Thug With Military-Police Uniform Arrested by maxzzo1(m): 4:37pm On Mar 18, 2016
This was what Wike was saying that APC has distributed army uniforms....
Re: Rivers Rerun: Thug With Military-Police Uniform Arrested by ahmedisah(m): 4:41pm On Mar 18, 2016
Please, has anybody patronize this data man or any other one? Just want to know if its not scam
Re: Rivers Rerun: Thug With Military-Police Uniform Arrested by Sacramento4real(m): 4:41pm On Mar 18, 2016
Monimatic:
Hahaha God catch am
The guy's name is Preye a strong APC thug, more of them will be caught, the next APC thugs to be caught will be roasted
Ur location is Lagos state but you know the name of a random guy you saw his pic online and even know he is an APC thug
Re: Rivers Rerun: Thug With Military-Police Uniform Arrested by MadCow1: 4:44pm On Mar 18, 2016
Monimatic:
Hahaha God catch am

An APC thug named Preye in Rumuoji?

Bros.. Fear God
Re: Rivers Rerun: Thug With Military-Police Uniform Arrested by sikirat2020: 4:48pm On Mar 18, 2016
if he is a pdp thug, the case will be made open but if na apc thug, this will be the end of the case. he might also be a criminal hiding under party thug to unleash his potentials in robbery, and kidnapping
Re: Rivers Rerun: Thug With Military-Police Uniform Arrested by R0LL0N(m): 4:59pm On Mar 18, 2016
12,500 naira only............
Re: Rivers Rerun: Thug With Military-Police Uniform Arrested by Rhea(f): 5:01pm On Mar 18, 2016
[size=18pt]It appears there will be a brisk sale of ammunition and coffins in Rivers state this weekend and next week. All in a normal Nigerian election. Numerous families are preparing for funerals and burials. Lawyers are busy dusting their wigs for appeals and court injunctions. All na business. All na politics. All na nonsense[/size]
Re: Rivers Rerun: Thug With Military-Police Uniform Arrested by ajoyeleke(m): 5:04pm On Mar 18, 2016
make money like never with football fixed betting, add bbm channel C001DB022 for fixed matches
Re: Rivers Rerun: Thug With Military-Police Uniform Arrested by Nobody: 5:05pm On Mar 18, 2016
Monimatic:
Hahaha God catch am

Hahaha! bros you be liar. The guy na one of Wike's thug. cheesy
Re: Rivers Rerun: Thug With Military-Police Uniform Arrested by Nobody: 5:06pm On Mar 18, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:
Likely suspects:

Amaechi= 50%

Wike= 90%

Why

Amaechi can't use thugs when he has the military at his disposal. Maybe the guy is his errand boy!!

Wike is likely the onwer because after Mama peace left, no Army troop to help again! So he his only likely to use Civilians in Military disguise!!

CSI EXPERT!
Re: Rivers Rerun: Thug With Military-Police Uniform Arrested by flexty(m): 5:08pm On Mar 18, 2016
Monimatic:
Hahaha God catch am

[b][/b] young man receive some sense...enough with the lies and misleadings
Preye is a typical Ijaw name...Preye cant be the name of someone from Emohua
Re: Rivers Rerun: Thug With Military-Police Uniform Arrested by nelcliff(m): 5:10pm On Mar 18, 2016
He lack the spirit of engaging in something positive that will better his life in future, rather he believes in stuffs that is as risk of taking his life miserably.
Our youth of nowadays really need the help of Senator Ben Bruce the #commonsense master..
Re: Rivers Rerun: Thug With Military-Police Uniform Arrested by nepapole(m): 5:16pm On Mar 18, 2016
Hope say no be that nairalander be this.
Re: Rivers Rerun: Thug With Military-Police Uniform Arrested by linusbnn(m): 5:20pm On Mar 18, 2016
Sleekyshuga:
This is becoming insane angry angry.. Jezzzz!!

Youths playing trial and error method with their lives for men who careless about them.. Will they ever learn? Haba!!

Sweet lips like SHUGA
Re: Rivers Rerun: Thug With Military-Police Uniform Arrested by temmarbaba(m): 5:30pm On Mar 18, 2016
Monimatic:
Hahaha God catch am

How do you know him?
Re: Rivers Rerun: Thug With Military-Police Uniform Arrested by chrisxxx(m): 5:38pm On Mar 18, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:
Likely suspects:

Amaechi= 50%

Wike= 90%

Why

Amaechi can't use thugs when he has the military at his disposal. Maybe the guy is his errand boy!!

Wike is likely the onwer because after Mama peace left, no Army troop to help again! So he his only likely to use Civilians in Military disguise!!
Tou r wrong
A thug linked to Chidi Lloyd, an All Progressives Congress (APC) chieftain in Rivers State has been apprehended with fake police and military uniforms by the Nigerian Police in Rumuji in Emohua Local Government Area of the state on Friday, March 18, 2016.

The man, who identified himself to a reporter at the scene to citizen reporters as Wilson, confessed to being employed by a group overseen by Lloyd for the purpose of disrupting the re-run elections slated for Saturday, March 19, 2016.

“Forgive me, forgive me. My name is Wilson. I am from Delta. Someone called me and said there is work in Rivers this week. So I came to where they told me. The oga of the place came and addressed us. Then we went for briefing in another place where we were given the fake uniform,” the suspect (pictured) confessed in pidgin English. “Later, oga’s boy told us that oga will pay us N150,000 for the operation for tomorrow’s election. Please forgive me, I am an unemployed youth. No work in my state, in Delta.”

When the suspect was asked who is the oga he is referring to, he revealed that it was Chidi Lloyd, an APC chieftain in Rivers State.

Other items found on the suspect at the time of his arrest include a gun, rounds of bullets, at least 6 mobile phones, an Etisalat starter pack, and some money.

The Rivers police authorities are yet to comment on the matter.
Re: Rivers Rerun: Thug With Military-Police Uniform Arrested by chrisxxx(m): 5:39pm On Mar 18, 2016
The real story
A thug linked to Chidi Lloyd, an All Progressives Congress (APC) chieftain in Rivers State has been apprehended with fake police and military uniforms by the Nigerian Police in Rumuji in Emohua Local Government Area of the state on Friday, March 18, 2016.

The man, who identified himself to a reporter at the scene to citizen reporters as Wilson, confessed to being employed by a group overseen by Lloyd for the purpose of disrupting the re-run elections slated for Saturday, March 19, 2016.

“Forgive me, forgive me. My name is Wilson. I am from Delta. Someone called me and said there is work in Rivers this week. So I came to where they told me. The oga of the place came and addressed us. Then we went for briefing in another place where we were given the fake uniform,” the suspect (pictured) confessed in pidgin English. “Later, oga’s boy told us that oga will pay us N150,000 for the operation for tomorrow’s election. Please forgive me, I am an unemployed youth. No work in my state, in Delta.”

When the suspect was asked who is the oga he is referring to, he revealed that it was Chidi Lloyd, an APC chieftain in Rivers State.

Other items found on the suspect at the time of his arrest include a gun, rounds of bullets, at least 6 mobile phones, an Etisalat starter pack, and some money.

The Rivers police authorities are yet to comment on the matter.
Re: Rivers Rerun: Thug With Military-Police Uniform Arrested by seangy4konji: 5:39pm On Mar 18, 2016
why the do or die affairs self
Re: Rivers Rerun: Thug With Military-Police Uniform Arrested by Angeltoyo(f): 5:56pm On Mar 18, 2016
Monimatic:
Hahaha God catch am
so u knw apc thug, wch 1 u belong?
Re: Rivers Rerun: Thug With Military-Police Uniform Arrested by Babyphinas(f): 5:57pm On Mar 18, 2016
What do u want her to say
JealousPrince:

What is this one saying?
Re: Rivers Rerun: Thug With Military-Police Uniform Arrested by soderican(m): 6:00pm On Mar 18, 2016
Oh boy ehhh

I'm Getting Abuse Because Of My Interview With Bola Tinubu - Peter Okwoche / Facts About The Nigeria At 60 Logo Unveiled By President Buhari / "Babangida Aliyu Deceived Jonathan" - Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala