Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,048 members, 7,818,152 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:01 AM

Lion Sighted Near Lagos Now Now Now! (pic) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Lion Sighted Near Lagos Now Now Now! (pic) (1047 Views)

See The Huge Monitor Lizard That Was Killed Near My House Today / The Huge Python Benin Youths Killed Today After It Was Sighted In Edo (Photos) / Viper Snake Killed Near Corpers' Lodge In Anambra (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lion Sighted Near Lagos Now Now Now! (pic) by DickDastardly(m): 3:20pm On Mar 18, 2016
Errrrm.....we were travelling and the driver suddenly shoulted "Blooooooood of chisoooooos". I asked what it was. And he was like "didn't you see it?". I said, see what? And he said "the gigantic male lion of gigantuan proportion that just crossed the road". I called him Liar mohamed, that there is no lion anymore in nigeria. And we placed a wager on that. He reared back. We came came down at the exact spot where he saw the lion. We walked into the bush trail. We haven't walked for 1min and then came the familiar thunderous roar. My eyes nearly popped out of the sockets when i saw the massive beast spring up in attack. Thank god we both have our trainers on. We made a beeline for the car. I bet we did the 1min distance in 5secs. The lion's paws landed on the side glass after the door slammed. It smashed the glass, but the driver zoomed off before it could make any clean grab.
We are on our way to the nearest police station now. Pls thank god for our lives.

2 Shares

Re: Lion Sighted Near Lagos Now Now Now! (pic) by honeydear(f): 3:21pm On Mar 18, 2016
shocked
Re: Lion Sighted Near Lagos Now Now Now! (pic) by Nobody: 3:23pm On Mar 18, 2016
shocked shocked
Re: Lion Sighted Near Lagos Now Now Now! (pic) by ChristineC: 3:24pm On Mar 18, 2016
Hmmm
But what can NPF do except kill the beast?

2 Likes

Re: Lion Sighted Near Lagos Now Now Now! (pic) by sheedy407(m): 3:24pm On Mar 18, 2016
But its not snake na
Re: Lion Sighted Near Lagos Now Now Now! (pic) by AmmarOscar(m): 3:24pm On Mar 18, 2016
He come to see APC change, cos he has been waiting and didn't feel anything.
Re: Lion Sighted Near Lagos Now Now Now! (pic) by DickDastardly(m): 3:27pm On Mar 18, 2016
ChristineC:
Hmmm
Ok, but i advice u always have your sprint shoe handy. Mine just helped undecided
Re: Lion Sighted Near Lagos Now Now Now! (pic) by Nobody: 3:38pm On Mar 18, 2016
Abasi mi mbok shocked shocked. Which part of Lagos, pardon me... embarassed

1 Like

Re: Lion Sighted Near Lagos Now Now Now! (pic) by ukukaegbu(m): 3:41pm On Mar 18, 2016
Driver saw a lion and he had the heart to come down from his vehicle and walked into the bush to go and do what?

Lies.

2 Likes

Re: Lion Sighted Near Lagos Now Now Now! (pic) by samuel051: 3:43pm On Mar 18, 2016
Abegi
Re: Lion Sighted Near Lagos Now Now Now! (pic) by Patented: 3:44pm On Mar 18, 2016
YOU CAN LIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Lion Sighted Near Lagos Now Now Now! (pic) by DickDastardly(m): 3:47pm On Mar 18, 2016
We are just driving out of the station now.....the guys derserted the place the moment we told them what happened.....on our way now.
Re: Lion Sighted Near Lagos Now Now Now! (pic) by Marinza(m): 3:51pm On Mar 18, 2016
Lol oshey American film... So u went down to check? U and your driver get mind. If it's true that is
Re: Lion Sighted Near Lagos Now Now Now! (pic) by jaelz(m): 3:56pm On Mar 18, 2016
Haba bros why you sabi lie like this now you and your driver zoomed off immediately yet you still take picture? You said side glass not windscreen? And haba bros how you go carry run pass lion bros even usian bolt never fast pass cheetah oga mi not to talk of you. And nearest police station nah criminal him be? You take the picture of the lion for daytime but your windscreen shot with scratches shows nightime? Was the lion backsliding on your windscreen?

1 Like

Re: Lion Sighted Near Lagos Now Now Now! (pic) by DickDastardly(m): 3:57pm On Mar 18, 2016
jaelz:
Haba bros why you sabi lie like this now you and your driver zoomed off immediately yet you still take picture? You said side glass not windscreen? And haba bros how you go carry run pass lion bros even usian bolt never fast pass cheetah oga mi not to talk of you. And nearest police station nah criminal him be?
yea, say whatever but dont call me liar mohamed
Re: Lion Sighted Near Lagos Now Now Now! (pic) by Olasco93: 4:17pm On Mar 18, 2016
Maybe the Lion is looking for its 15years old daughter that was LIONAPPED by LIONAPPERS...
Re: Lion Sighted Near Lagos Now Now Now! (pic) by deewhone(f): 4:58pm On Mar 18, 2016
Wetin we no go hear
Re: Lion Sighted Near Lagos Now Now Now! (pic) by dacovajnr: 5:48pm On Mar 18, 2016
Verify verify I say unto you..Even lie Mohammed is a learner for your side undecided
Re: Lion Sighted Near Lagos Now Now Now! (pic) by adonismuller(m): 7:14pm On Mar 18, 2016
Whatever you do please don't ever dare to outlie liar Mohammed!

So you saw a lion and u decided to go meet/find it With ordinary hand?

So you out ran the lion and was fast enough to turn your ignition before it came close?.....

Nwanne si eba pua
Re: Lion Sighted Near Lagos Now Now Now! (pic) by macho44(m): 8:36pm On Mar 18, 2016
DickDastardly:
Errrrm.....we were travelling and the driver suddenly shoulted "Blooooooood of chisoooooos". I asked what it was. And he was like "didn't you see it?". I said, see what? And he said "the gigantic male lion of gigantuan proportion that just crossed the road". I called him Liar mohamed, that there is no lion anymore in nigeria. And we placed a wager on that. He reared back. We came came down at the exact spot where he saw the lion. We walked into the bush trail. We haven't walked for 1min and then came the familiar thunderous roar. My eyes nearly popped out of the sockets when i saw the massive beast spring up in attack. Thank god we both have our trainers on. We made a beeline for the car. I bet we did the 1min distance in 5secs. The lion's paws landed on the side glass after the door slammed. It smashed the glass, but the driver zoomed off before it could make any clean grab.
We are on our way to the nearest police station now. Pls thank god for our lives.
Dis ur lie eehhnnn e don bellyful me tonight, because of u I no go chop "DINNER"
www.gossipmirrors.com
Re: Lion Sighted Near Lagos Now Now Now! (pic) by RoyalBoutique(m): 8:44am On Mar 19, 2016
Why una all dey complain?

Who no know Dickdastardly?
Re: Lion Sighted Near Lagos Now Now Now! (pic) by Jhosh(m): 12:18pm On Mar 19, 2016
grin
Na only me notice say d car seats colour diffrnt?
Re: Lion Sighted Near Lagos Now Now Now! (pic) by yorex2011: 7:06pm On Mar 19, 2016
Nice lie, those pics are super old,, try another lie

(1) (Reply)

Real Life People With Unbelievable Superpowers / When You Wear A Suit Vs When The Suit Is Wearing You. / How Dispose Used Ladies Pad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.