Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,149 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:45 AM

See The Huge Monitor Lizard That Was Killed Near My House Today - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / See The Huge Monitor Lizard That Was Killed Near My House Today (40019 Views)

See The Pregnant Cobra My Brother Killed Near Their House, With It's Eggs Intact / The Huge Monitor Lizard & A Bird Killed In My Neighborhood / See The Huge Monitor Lizard Killed By My Neighbours Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Huge Monitor Lizard That Was Killed Near My House Today by ufondunenye(f): 3:36pm On Jan 29, 2018
This Alligator was chased and killed right before my eyes today, and that was my first time of seeing that.
What do you call it in your native language?
Mine is *ngwere Ahuri*.

1 Share

Re: See The Huge Monitor Lizard That Was Killed Near My House Today by Legalpunch(m): 3:38pm On Jan 29, 2018
Food don show for some afonjas grin

11 Likes

Re: See The Huge Monitor Lizard That Was Killed Near My House Today by FvckShiT(m): 3:44pm On Jan 29, 2018
-En so fůcking what!? why d fůck u making a meal outta a bloodyfūcking candy

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Huge Monitor Lizard That Was Killed Near My House Today by youngbravian(m): 4:05pm On Jan 29, 2018
angry if this topic no make front page make I....

3 Likes

Re: See The Huge Monitor Lizard That Was Killed Near My House Today by Kenzico(m): 4:10pm On Jan 29, 2018
tongue

You call this Huge!!?? Its fyucking skinny

I just hope u know Lassa is back ??

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Huge Monitor Lizard That Was Killed Near My House Today by Bossontop(m): 4:10pm On Jan 29, 2018
grin cheesy
Finally a monitor lizard thread.....am sure lala will manage it lyk dat since its not snake

66 Likes 6 Shares

Re: See The Huge Monitor Lizard That Was Killed Near My House Today by Pubichairs(m): 4:11pm On Jan 29, 2018
Afonjas and reptiles are like two halves of a whole coin

3 Likes

Re: See The Huge Monitor Lizard That Was Killed Near My House Today by ghiloman28(m): 4:12pm On Jan 29, 2018
YEEE .. HUGE BAWO
Re: See The Huge Monitor Lizard That Was Killed Near My House Today by soberdrunk(m): 4:12pm On Jan 29, 2018
This one will go well with Guiness African special.......

3 Likes

Re: See The Huge Monitor Lizard That Was Killed Near My House Today by addikt(m): 4:12pm On Jan 29, 2018
FvckShiT:

AH, HE NEVER REACH THAT NAA....WHO'S THIS LIKE THIS undecided

1 Like

Re: See The Huge Monitor Lizard That Was Killed Near My House Today by Kharol1234: 4:13pm On Jan 29, 2018
E huge 4 r eyes na
Re: See The Huge Monitor Lizard That Was Killed Near My House Today by BimpeTeach: 4:13pm On Jan 29, 2018
Lala
Re: See The Huge Monitor Lizard That Was Killed Near My House Today by uxomykaz: 4:13pm On Jan 29, 2018
did they also cut the man's head?

2 Likes

Re: See The Huge Monitor Lizard That Was Killed Near My House Today by rawpadgin(m): 4:13pm On Jan 29, 2018
Infant monitor lizard
Re: See The Huge Monitor Lizard That Was Killed Near My House Today by bewla(m): 4:14pm On Jan 29, 2018
pepper soup lizard
Re: See The Huge Monitor Lizard That Was Killed Near My House Today by TINKU01(f): 4:14pm On Jan 29, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin
Nice angry
In another light, add some class to you home and office. I sell quality and affordable artworks.
Call/WhatsApp 0 8 0 2 5 2 9 6 9 9 6. Thanks

1 Like

Re: See The Huge Monitor Lizard That Was Killed Near My House Today by Tekajoi(m): 4:15pm On Jan 29, 2018
with the way people are eating this animal, i won't be surprised if it gets extinct.

1 Like

Re: See The Huge Monitor Lizard That Was Killed Near My House Today by romeorailss: 4:15pm On Jan 29, 2018
ufondunenye:
This Alligator was chased and killed right before my eyes today, and that was my first time of seeing that.
What do you call it in your native language?
Mine is *ngwere Ahuri*.

It us caller Alipa in my language angry
Re: See The Huge Monitor Lizard That Was Killed Near My House Today by banjeezay(m): 4:15pm On Jan 29, 2018
Yo
Legalpunch:
Food don show for some afonjas grin

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Huge Monitor Lizard That Was Killed Near My House Today by Eberex(m): 4:15pm On Jan 29, 2018
I KNOW SAY NA THE TAIL OP GO GO TOUCH.

WHAT AM I EVEN SAYING? NA THE TAIL EVERY GAL GO TOUCH FIRST. grin grin

EVEN AFTER THE THING DON DIE

3 Likes

Re: See The Huge Monitor Lizard That Was Killed Near My House Today by Highbhee(m): 4:15pm On Jan 29, 2018
See it head so flat,like my broda's from the East...

Quote and die like D's lizard

cheesy
Re: See The Huge Monitor Lizard That Was Killed Near My House Today by juddexy2(m): 4:16pm On Jan 29, 2018
Where do you guys live, abeg?
Re: See The Huge Monitor Lizard That Was Killed Near My House Today by ufondunenye(f): 4:16pm On Jan 29, 2018
FvckShiT:
Eiyaaa.......
But I pity your life shaa shocked cry
Re: See The Huge Monitor Lizard That Was Killed Near My House Today by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jan 29, 2018
FvckShiT:
LorfFvckshit where on earth did you run to fvking hide?

cheesycheesy

more weed to your reasler

1 Like

Re: See The Huge Monitor Lizard That Was Killed Near My House Today by juddexy2(m): 4:17pm On Jan 29, 2018
where do you guys Live abeg?
Re: See The Huge Monitor Lizard That Was Killed Near My House Today by albacete(m): 4:17pm On Jan 29, 2018
I remember Niger state (2011) when one of my students caught this animal and it was butchered and shared amongst the teachers present.
Dem no even reason corper like me wey dey salivate on top the white meat. cry
Re: See The Huge Monitor Lizard That Was Killed Near My House Today by wolverine1987: 4:17pm On Jan 29, 2018
tsari in Hausa

1 Like

Re: See The Huge Monitor Lizard That Was Killed Near My House Today by mschubby: 4:18pm On Jan 29, 2018
Bossontop:
grin cheesy
Finally a monitor lizard thread.....am sure lala will manage it lyk dat since its not snake
Clown grin grin grin
Re: See The Huge Monitor Lizard That Was Killed Near My House Today by GOFRONT(m): 4:19pm On Jan 29, 2018
Abeg i need the head
Re: See The Huge Monitor Lizard That Was Killed Near My House Today by ufondunenye(f): 4:19pm On Jan 29, 2018
romeorailss:

It us caller Alipa in my language angry
Abeg which country get this kind of language? shocked undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Boy Who Cried While Begging Sick Woman With Oxygen Gets Help (Pics) / Snakes Killed By My Dad And I (Black Spitting Cobra & Ball Python) / I Want To Quit Friends & Social Media Because Of Too Much Of Financial Begging

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.