Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,754 members, 7,813,496 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:01 PM

Youths Entrepreneurship Support (YES) Launched By Buhari Administration - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Youths Entrepreneurship Support (YES) Launched By Buhari Administration (18884 Views)

Locally Fabricated Patrol Vehicles Launched By The Nigerian Army. Photos / Habibat Lawal: The New Acting SGF Appointed By Buhari (Photo) / Jonathan Opens Up: I’m Being Investigated For Corruption By Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Youths Entrepreneurship Support (YES) Launched By Buhari Administration by Raymysterio(m): 8:37am On Mar 19, 2016
Ok, we are watching... waiting
Re: Youths Entrepreneurship Support (YES) Launched By Buhari Administration by adioolayi(m): 8:37am On Mar 19, 2016
lordizak:
U wen suppose be person Papa, u be heavy disgrace.
grin grin this is funnny
Re: Youths Entrepreneurship Support (YES) Launched By Buhari Administration by funnynation(m): 8:37am On Mar 19, 2016
BrainnewsNg:

Goodluck
thank u
Re: Youths Entrepreneurship Support (YES) Launched By Buhari Administration by Hammefeez: 8:37am On Mar 19, 2016
This is what i keep telling people....work never start ooo. When work start, all of U na go hail Baba. Sai Buhari.

[size=20pt]If any modRotor ban me again ehn......i will tell gods what to do on his life[/size]
Re: Youths Entrepreneurship Support (YES) Launched By Buhari Administration by funnynation(m): 8:38am On Mar 19, 2016
emmabest2000:

Believe change at ur own risk .... grin
bro how u dey?
Re: Youths Entrepreneurship Support (YES) Launched By Buhari Administration by BlackTechnology: 8:39am On Mar 19, 2016
The greatest problem instigating unemployment is the disconnection between those that have business ideas and those that have business capital.

America Europe Japan etc became haven of high employment because there is a union of those who have money and those who have business ideas.

The minister should create a platform where these 2 set of groups meet.

APC Government should know that they are not God and can't do everything.

For this reason, instead of government being the sole financier, the government should invite the financially well to do people to invest in people with business ideas with the promise that they will own a sizeable portion of the business once it takes off. This is the most sustainable way to reduce unemployment.

1 Like

Re: Youths Entrepreneurship Support (YES) Launched By Buhari Administration by qualified(f): 8:40am On Mar 19, 2016
lordizak:

U wen suppose be person Papa, u be heavy disgrace.
really?
he is a disgrace for saying the truth?
please can we get your own definition of disgrace?
Re: Youths Entrepreneurship Support (YES) Launched By Buhari Administration by Vongsama(m): 8:41am On Mar 19, 2016
Our politics is a shame. So because he wasn't the one that initiated YOUwin, his administration decided to stop it and introduce it again using a new name and him taking all the credit for initiating the idea. This mentality of 'its mine and its not mine' will not take us anywhere.

Maybe they should change BVN and TSA

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Youths Entrepreneurship Support (YES) Launched By Buhari Administration by plaetton: 8:42am On Mar 19, 2016
OGACLO:
This is th time to knw creative youths not all these lazy, half baked graduates who full Nairaland always blaming their woes of Government.

Lol.

Creative youths, you say ?

What about federal character and " Catchment zones " ?
Re: Youths Entrepreneurship Support (YES) Launched By Buhari Administration by sheubaba2013: 8:43am On Mar 19, 2016
Risk your Nysc or University certificate for just 10million after all the sleepless nights? You are on your own.
Re: Youths Entrepreneurship Support (YES) Launched By Buhari Administration by sidneyj(m): 8:43am On Mar 19, 2016
this should be in joke section APC are full of comediansgringringrin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Youths Entrepreneurship Support (YES) Launched By Buhari Administration by Sunnynwa: 8:43am On Mar 19, 2016
HungerBAD:
My President making us proud.

Maiking you proud by rebranding YOUWIN?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Youths Entrepreneurship Support (YES) Launched By Buhari Administration by Pascal181: 8:44am On Mar 19, 2016
This is d best news I've heard of recent. I pray though it dosent go d way of others promises made by apc
Re: Youths Entrepreneurship Support (YES) Launched By Buhari Administration by PeinDanzo(m): 8:44am On Mar 19, 2016
BrainnewsNg:

Goodluck

Uh bro ,u mad much? Bro, dot know gudluck no ated yams duri period buhari no do no infiltrated fox prison river ..bro, u IPOB RET..ARD WAOLER ZOMBIE
Re: Youths Entrepreneurship Support (YES) Launched By Buhari Administration by Ogetogeo(m): 8:45am On Mar 19, 2016
emekatimsu:
this is quite diffrent from the Youwin programme of the last administration..

You win was a grant. You don't need payback.
This is a loan, you pay back with interest.

In as much as I have doubt about BOI disbursing the fund appropriately, I think this is a more sustainable project.
Re: Youths Entrepreneurship Support (YES) Launched By Buhari Administration by SycophanticGoat: 8:45am On Mar 19, 2016
First meaningful thing Buhari has done since May 29th, 2015!!!

Should have been a grant programme tho.. undecided undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Youths Entrepreneurship Support (YES) Launched By Buhari Administration by tolustx(m): 8:47am On Mar 19, 2016
#BringBackOurYouWin
Re: Youths Entrepreneurship Support (YES) Launched By Buhari Administration by Ogetogeo(m): 8:48am On Mar 19, 2016
sheubaba2013:
Risk your Nysc or University certificate for just 10million after all the sleepless nights? You are on your own.

You can only call that risk if you have no plan of how to use the fund and payback when due.

Give me the loan, I give u not only my NYSC cert but my other certifications as collateral cus am sure what am going to use the loan for and pay back with interest when due

2 Likes

Re: Youths Entrepreneurship Support (YES) Launched By Buhari Administration by seangy4konji: 8:48am On Mar 19, 2016
it nor go help anybody...
stop deceiving your self.
Re: Youths Entrepreneurship Support (YES) Launched By Buhari Administration by sonssyo: 8:49am On Mar 19, 2016
jokers, na heritage bank runs, if u wish to assist graduates you go ahead and do that without taking somefin back.
Re: Youths Entrepreneurship Support (YES) Launched By Buhari Administration by jidxin(m): 8:50am On Mar 19, 2016
ddnt boda reading it... all I 've to say is WASH.... ALL NA WASH[b]ddnt boda reading it... all I 've to say is WASH.... ALL NA WASH[/b]ddnt boda reading it... all I 've to say is [b ]WASH.... ALL NA WASH
Re: Youths Entrepreneurship Support (YES) Launched By Buhari Administration by anonimi: 8:50am On Mar 19, 2016
HungerBAD:
My President making us proud.

Making you proud with EMPTY promises?
Haba! How can you believe this story from baba Promise & FAIL when you are not a zombie?
Abi you are a zombie ni

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3018404_fbimg1440078497612_jpeg3a8a60a93f1e032153541a608593102d

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3131247_cu55se7vaaaykzj_jpeg8d3b0e22c761643e651e5d09f82d1552

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Youths Entrepreneurship Support (YES) Launched By Buhari Administration by anonimi: 8:53am On Mar 19, 2016
Vongsama:
Our politics is a shame. So because he wasn't the one that initiated YOUwin, his administration decided to stop it and introduce it again using a new name and him taking all the credit for initiating the idea. This mentality of 'its mine and its not mine' will not take us anywhere.

Maybe they should change BVN and TSA

Ati Buhari oh, ati APCshit oh, they are all FRAUDSTERS and 419 people.
Simple.

egift:

I applaud the wisdom in pairing Buhari and Osinbajo.

One General. One Professor. One Nigeria.
Re: Youths Entrepreneurship Support (YES) Launched By Buhari Administration by igwegeorgiano(m): 8:53am On Mar 19, 2016
am still wandering in daura forest trying to find my way out of the jungle. this new scheme by buhari govt was already dead before it was conceived. so many schemes such as this one has come of previous govts but their cronies and relations were the major beneficiaries of the schemes. its obvious that this will come and go just as others. its no doubt that scammers are ruling us in this country.

1 Like

Re: Youths Entrepreneurship Support (YES) Launched By Buhari Administration by ernecy(m): 8:58am On Mar 19, 2016
How do we apply. Who get the link
Re: Youths Entrepreneurship Support (YES) Launched By Buhari Administration by deebsman1(m): 9:00am On Mar 19, 2016
i think its online
arbass:
How do we apply for the loan?! Tired of stayin' @home doin' nothing.
Re: Youths Entrepreneurship Support (YES) Launched By Buhari Administration by funnynation(m): 9:01am On Mar 19, 2016
5starmilitant:

Serious ke!!!
I've always known them to be jokers. A party with Lie Mohammed will always be a joke and can never be taken seriously.
we dey watch them....
Re: Youths Entrepreneurship Support (YES) Launched By Buhari Administration by Nobody: 9:01am On Mar 19, 2016
plaetton:

Lol.

Creative youths, you say ?

What about federal character and " Catchment zones " ?

I don't think it applies here
Re: Youths Entrepreneurship Support (YES) Launched By Buhari Administration by amtaken(f): 9:03am On Mar 19, 2016
OPC youths will come here to rejoice but it won't be long before we will see the list of the real beneficiaries.

Arewa has silently taken over but OPC will remain their unpaid spokesmen. Hahahahahahahahahahaha.
Re: Youths Entrepreneurship Support (YES) Launched By Buhari Administration by bittertruthz: 9:13am On Mar 19, 2016
sidneyj:
this should be in joke section
APC are full of comediansgringringrin

1 Like

Re: Youths Entrepreneurship Support (YES) Launched By Buhari Administration by bittertruthz: 9:14am On Mar 19, 2016
anonimi:

Making you proud with EMPTY promises?
Haba! How can you believe this story from baba Promise & FAIL when you are not a zombie?
Abi you are a zombie ni

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3018404_fbimg1440078497612_jpeg3a8a60a93f1e032153541a608593102d

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3131247_cu55se7vaaaykzj_jpeg8d3b0e22c761643e651e5d09f82d1552

Re: Youths Entrepreneurship Support (YES) Launched By Buhari Administration by thaoriginator: 9:17am On Mar 19, 2016
YES! Sai Baba! Change! Yes You Fit! grin
This is not like the ogogoro man's Sure-P that is not sure! This is for realer.
SURE-P is the surest scam of life!
Wailers go suck your mada

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ramadan: Buhari Attends Opening Ceremony Of Ramadan Tafsir In Abuja - Photos / Soldiers Detain NAN Photojournalist At EFCC Convocation / Yul Edochie: I Will Defeat All Candidates In A Free & Fair Presidential Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.