Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,675 members, 7,865,709 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 12:41 AM

Hussle Death Or Everlasting Life - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Hussle Death Or Everlasting Life (613 Views)

Everyone Has An Everlasting Home After Death, It's Either Heaven Or Hell / Blasphemy: It's Either Death Or Beyond Redemption / How Can Jesus Give Everlasting Life To Immortal Beings? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hussle Death Or Everlasting Life by Nobody: 7:28pm On Mar 18, 2016
It is me, or i just cant understand why people will choose to live even with the stress the enjoyment of a temporal life, than paying the price for an everlasting life ? Both ways you still have battles in this life... What do you think nairalanders ?
Re: Hussle Death Or Everlasting Life by Nobody: 7:32pm On Mar 18, 2016
I really think there is no after life but if you think am lying, let's conduct experiment by you committing suicide and if there is an after life, I would see you in other side when I die in my old age. Deal?
Re: Hussle Death Or Everlasting Life by Nobody: 7:43pm On Mar 18, 2016
aaronson:
I really think there is no after life but if you think am lying, let's conduct experiment by you committing suicide and if there is an after life, I would see you in other side when I die in my old age. Deal?
Deal on the condition i fully experience both
Re: Hussle Death Or Everlasting Life by Nobody: 7:52pm On Mar 18, 2016
proevan:
Deal on the condition i fully experience both
Ha ha bros dey fear, He nor wan die hahahahahahah
Re: Hussle Death Or Everlasting Life by Nobody: 8:09pm On Mar 18, 2016
aaronson:
Ha ha bros dey fear, He nor wan die hahahahahahah
Everyone will eventually. Think about it, you can still bet on after life, what do you have to loose
Re: Hussle Death Or Everlasting Life by Nobody: 8:14pm On Mar 18, 2016
proevan:
Everyone will eventually. Think about it, you can still bet on after life, what do you have to loose
if there really nothing to loose then can we start our experiment of afterlife with you?

I promise I would build you a monument when you gone for the sacrifice you intend making.
Re: Hussle Death Or Everlasting Life by Nobody: 8:25pm On Mar 18, 2016
aaronson:
if there really nothing to loose then can we start our experiment of afterlife with you?

I promise I would build you a monument when you gone for the sacrifice you intend making.
Your are not taking this serious, it isnt an experiment but a proven fact
Re: Hussle Death Or Everlasting Life by Nobody: 8:33pm On Mar 18, 2016
proevan:
Your are not taking this serious, it isnt an experiment but a proven fact
Proven fact by?
Re: Hussle Death Or Everlasting Life by Nobody: 8:46pm On Mar 18, 2016
aaronson:
Proven fact by?
The man Jesus Christ; died and buried with a terestial body and entered into eternal life with a celestial body. Go to Isreal, His grave is still empty. So many historic documentary about this fact avaliable now
Re: Hussle Death Or Everlasting Life by Nobody: 9:02pm On Mar 18, 2016
proevan:
The man Jesus Christ; died and buried with a terestial body and entered into eternal life with a celestial body. Go to Isreal, His grave is still empty. So many historic documentary about this fact avaliable now
so all along have be chatting with a gullible fellow...Damn, what the f uck, This would be my last reply to you prior to your ignorant brain.

Isreal of today was stolen land of palestine , a bit of Gaza and a bit of Westbank, No antiquity or artifact of such in Isreal but a place called Jerusalem where it is commonly believed to be a holy ground that's why dummies like you go to Isreal, the country Isreal never existed until after World war 2. It actually began to exist in the year 1948. You so backward and primitively ignorant, if I ever reply you, it would be a let down on my type of higher learning capacity. I just recommend you go start reading and study outside the bible because an illiterate of the 21st century wouldn't be one who can't read but would be one who is not willing to learn to develop.
Re: Hussle Death Or Everlasting Life by Nobody: 9:02am On Nov 29, 2016
aaronson:
so all along have be chatting with a gullible fellow...Damn, what the f uck, This would be my last reply to you prior to your ignorant brain.

Isreal of today was stolen land of palestine , a bit of Gaza and a bit of Westbank, No antiquity or artifact of such in Isreal but a place called Jerusalem where it is commonly believed to be a holy ground that's why dummies like you go to Isreal, the country Isreal never existed until after World war 2. It actually began to exist in the year 1948. You so backward and primitively ignorant, if I ever reply you, it would be a let down on my type of higher learning capacity. I just recommend you go start reading and study outside the bible because an illiterate of the 21st century wouldn't be one who can't read but would be one who is not willing to learn to develop.

"But God has chosen the foolish things of the world to confound the wise; and God has chosen the weak things of the world to confound the things which are mighty;" (1 Corinthians 1:27).

(1) (Reply)

Rapture By Papa Adeboye - Religion D End Is Here Adeboye's Testimony / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 18/04/16 / The Problem With Positive Thinking And Self Help Pyschology

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.