Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,321 members, 7,819,101 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:15 AM

Samantha UbanivAt Her Convocation Ceremony In IMSU - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Samantha UbanivAt Her Convocation Ceremony In IMSU (29472 Views)

Nina Resumes Lectures In IMSU, Shares Her Experience / Samantha Ubani And Sam's Traditional Wedding In Abia (Photos) / Samantha Walsh Called "Skeleton" By A Fan. She Fires Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Samantha UbanivAt Her Convocation Ceremony In IMSU by STENON(f): 7:55pm On Mar 19, 2016
Congrats.
Re: Samantha UbanivAt Her Convocation Ceremony In IMSU by Sleekyshuga(f): 7:55pm On Mar 19, 2016
henrydadon:
Fine pikin. Imo State I hail oo. Chai them say the beautiful ones are not yet born.

OK, what is education chemistry? How is it different from majoring in just chemistry ? Somebody please enlighten my mind.Thanks in advance.
From my own understanding, Education Chemistry & Chemistry are same though slightly different as Chemistry Science is more advanced than Chemistry Education.. Same goes with their honors and maybe, borrowed courses from the educational sector..

• Chemistry Education deals with teaching the course (mostly for future teachers) while Chemistry deals with core science (mostly for chemists)..

• Chemistry Educationists go for Teaching Practice (TP) while Chemists go for Industrial Training (IT)..

• Chemistry Educationists graduate with a degree in B.Ed (Bachelor of Education) while Chemists bags a degree in B.Sc (Bachelor of Science)..

4 Likes

Re: Samantha UbanivAt Her Convocation Ceremony In IMSU by Saladin25(m): 7:56pm On Mar 19, 2016
henrydadon:
Fine pikin. Imo State I hail oo. Chai them say the beautiful ones are not yet born.

OK, what is education chemistry? How is it different from majoring in just chemistry ? Somebody please enlighten my mind.Thanks in advance.
Is almost the same. A student studying education chemistry might do 5 chemistry courses and education courses a semester while, a student chemistry might offer 8 courses.
The former would be awarded double degree which is Bsc and B.ed in chemistry education while the latter would be awarded Bsc in chemistry.
Both can do their Msc in chemistry.

1 Like

Re: Samantha UbanivAt Her Convocation Ceremony In IMSU by Drgleave: 7:59pm On Mar 19, 2016
I knew her when she was Albino, Samantha wetin u do?
Re: Samantha UbanivAt Her Convocation Ceremony In IMSU by henrydadon(m): 8:08pm On Mar 19, 2016
Saladin25:

Is almost the same. A student studying education chemistry might do 5 chemistry courses and education courses a semester while, a student chemistry might offer 8 courses.
The former would be awarded double degree which is Bsc and B.ed in chemistry education while the latter would be awarded Bsc in chemistry.
Both can do their Msc in chemistry.
thanks cool..for enlightening me
Re: Samantha UbanivAt Her Convocation Ceremony In IMSU by Nobody: 8:10pm On Mar 19, 2016
Caleboha:
She'll be considered average looking or outright ugly if she was black. Just pause for a moment, imagine her fair skin turned black... I dont see a model, I see a common girl whose light skin typifies the obsession of most Black Africans. Sons and daughters of colour have lost all sense of uniqueness. They now walow in inferiority, sickened by their endless pursuit of the unattainable; "caucasiaism". They've believed the lies of the media. I stand out! I love me some glistening, black, chocolate beauty any day any time. Theres no woman more comely, more lovely, more sensual than a black woman!
we think alike.. wagbayi.. #ILoveThemDark #BlackIsBeautiful
Re: Samantha UbanivAt Her Convocation Ceremony In IMSU by Vivipop(f): 8:18pm On Mar 19, 2016
Some people are genuinely fair in complexion. Stop the generalization.
Congrats to you girl, keep shining...

2 Likes

Re: Samantha UbanivAt Her Convocation Ceremony In IMSU by UIA04(f): 8:21pm On Mar 19, 2016
kenonze:
I know her when She be dark. grin grin
Really?
Re: Samantha UbanivAt Her Convocation Ceremony In IMSU by Nobody: 8:25pm On Mar 19, 2016
This one yellow pass me angry
Re: Samantha UbanivAt Her Convocation Ceremony In IMSU by Naija9090: 8:34pm On Mar 19, 2016
donholy28:
bleaching Queen

Typical yoruba and envy...stop envying Igbos light sknned tone.

2 Likes

Re: Samantha UbanivAt Her Convocation Ceremony In IMSU by Naija9090: 8:35pm On Mar 19, 2016
kenonze:

Typical yoruba and envy...stop envying Igbos light sknned tone.

2 Likes

Re: Samantha UbanivAt Her Convocation Ceremony In IMSU by Krismart(m): 8:47pm On Mar 19, 2016
donholy28:
bleaching Queen
So every light skinned girl na bleach?

1 Like

Re: Samantha UbanivAt Her Convocation Ceremony In IMSU by yinkslinks(m): 9:03pm On Mar 19, 2016
na dis one be fine queen, no be that one wey go dubai by force with aircraft or witchcraft like osinachi con ugly join grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Samantha UbanivAt Her Convocation Ceremony In IMSU by coaco(m): 9:04pm On Mar 19, 2016
Pan cake baby.
Re: Samantha UbanivAt Her Convocation Ceremony In IMSU by Chambs: 9:11pm On Mar 19, 2016
Remyboyhefty:
grin lady f come and see ur mates graduating oooo and ur still writing jamb usless old cargo go and marry lady f

grin grin grin
Re: Samantha UbanivAt Her Convocation Ceremony In IMSU by olimeh13(m): 9:14pm On Mar 19, 2016
undecided
Re: Samantha UbanivAt Her Convocation Ceremony In IMSU by olimeh13(m): 9:14pm On Mar 19, 2016
undecided
Re: Samantha UbanivAt Her Convocation Ceremony In IMSU by olimeh13(m): 9:15pm On Mar 19, 2016
Omo see my people oooh.. Jesus Christ... I really miss the convocation die....
Samantha way no like class... Na to they waka waka she sabi... She is in education chemistry and I am in education Guidance and counselling... We are both 2013 graduation set....
Congratulations to her and me also....
We_rep_imsu
Re: Samantha UbanivAt Her Convocation Ceremony In IMSU by Irore: 9:20pm On Mar 19, 2016
wrongnumber:

Flying colors indeed.Tell us wettin be her grade.

My friend,you already know her grade, why ask again?
Re: Samantha UbanivAt Her Convocation Ceremony In IMSU by Coolguy89(m): 9:22pm On Mar 19, 2016
omo see yellow cute bae
Re: Samantha UbanivAt Her Convocation Ceremony In IMSU by Irore: 9:28pm On Mar 19, 2016
STENON:
Congrats.

A male friend drove into his Delta state home town from Owerri with his would-be wife, after a careful observation, the girl asked if there are no light skinned/fair complexioned girls in this town of yours, the boy aptly answered by saying "our girls don't like bleaching". Story Story.....
Re: Samantha UbanivAt Her Convocation Ceremony In IMSU by YaksonFCA(m): 9:48pm On Mar 19, 2016
No be her mates dey collect best student? Get lost man.
Re: Samantha UbanivAt Her Convocation Ceremony In IMSU by columbus007(m): 10:35pm On Mar 19, 2016
dukecharles:

IGBOS are naturally fair, shut d Bleep up
wetin come bring igbo girls matter here now? undecided
Re: Samantha UbanivAt Her Convocation Ceremony In IMSU by totorimi: 11:14pm On Mar 19, 2016
It is good for a beautiful girl to have education and brains so I say a big congratulations to her, the sky is the limit and more grease to your elbow.

She is not like some people I know that would have abandoned scholl after the fame.
o pray soon you marry a good husband and do the needful before you now give your career all that it requires.
Weldone beauty gueen
Re: Samantha UbanivAt Her Convocation Ceremony In IMSU by preciousMI1(f): 11:59pm On Mar 19, 2016
kenonze:

all her life she's been fair....

1 Like

Re: Samantha UbanivAt Her Convocation Ceremony In IMSU by lonelydora: 4:58am On Mar 20, 2016
GLeesMODEL:
The immediate past Miss Imo State Queen, Samantha Ubani was among the thousands of graduates that were part of the convocation ceremony held earlier today at the school premises.

The pretty model turned beauty queen who was prominent during her reign as Miss Imo State Queen also won Face Of IMSU 2012 and graduated in 2014. 

The 7th convocation ceremony which attracted dignify and noble specimens of humanity from all walks of life also had his Excellency Governor Rochas Okorocha in attendance.

Samanthan Ubani Chinazom studied Education Chemistry and came out with flying colours‎.

Not acceptable. What is her grade?
Re: Samantha UbanivAt Her Convocation Ceremony In IMSU by gradeA(m): 5:19am On Mar 20, 2016
kenonze:

me sef know her that time, but can't recognise her anymore.

1 Like

Re: Samantha UbanivAt Her Convocation Ceremony In IMSU by Nobody: 5:21am On Mar 20, 2016
henrydadon:

She would teach chemistry.

Any course with education attached entails teaching..
Re: Samantha UbanivAt Her Convocation Ceremony In IMSU by Nobody: 5:27am On Mar 20, 2016
Caleboha:
She'll be considered average looking or outright ugly if she was black. Just pause for a moment, imagine her fair skin turned black... I dont see a model, I see a common girl whose light skin typifies the obsession of most Black Africans. Sons and daughters of colour have lost all sense of uniqueness. They now walow in inferiority, sickened by their endless pursuit of the unattainable; "caucasiaism". They've believed the lies of the media. I stand out! I love me some glistening, black, chocolate beauty any day any time. Theres no woman more comely, more lovely, more sensual than a black woman!

You are absolutely wrong.

Beauty is not complexion dependent...
Re: Samantha UbanivAt Her Convocation Ceremony In IMSU by Kraspo(m): 6:15am On Mar 20, 2016
henrydadon:

They are not too different, but "Education Chemistry" is a step ahead of Chemistry. Matter of fact, you will do more courses as an education student and you can teach the course while someone who studies just Chemistry would have to go for a post graduate degree in education to be able to teach Chemistry. Education Chemistry is double honours while Chemistry is single honour. The choice is yours.. but if I were to advise a brother or sister, I will tell him/her to go for Education Chemistry. The prospects of graduating with a good result as an Education Chemistry student is higher than as a Chemistry student because Education courses will go a long way in boosting your CGPA. They are usually easy to pass. All the best. Cheers!
Re: Samantha UbanivAt Her Convocation Ceremony In IMSU by frankblinkz(m): 7:26am On Mar 20, 2016
fiftynaira:
No be her mate graduate with ist class?
then u graduated with? u jst a pervert, smh ....u re always valueless like ur name fiftynaira, why d hate
Re: Samantha UbanivAt Her Convocation Ceremony In IMSU by codedexam: 7:31am On Mar 20, 2016
Hmm that's life Codedexam

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ibinabo Fiberesima Celebrates Her Daughter, Ewomazino's 9th Birthday / Thin Tall Tony's Wife Is Pregnant With Their Third Child / Justine Skye Loved Up With Wizkid In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.