Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,908 members, 7,835,031 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:30 AM

Parent Reporting Queens College Management For Coverup Of Child Molestation - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Parent Reporting Queens College Management For Coverup Of Child Molestation (35064 Views)

The Situation In Queens College Is A Public Health Emergency -chidi Odinkalu / Ex Student Of Queens College, Tweeted about 'Olaseni the paedophile' 4 Years Ago / Official Statement From Queens College Management + The Protest Ongoing*Photos* (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Parent Reporting Queens College Management For Coverup Of Child Molestation by lonelydora: 9:03am On Mar 19, 2016
Op, are you kidding me? So you don't know what to do or what? Chai......... God knows this kind thing no fit come my way. They never born the vice principal or Mr. Oshifala........ Heads will roll.

1 Like

Re: Parent Reporting Queens College Management For Coverup Of Child Molestation by BabaO2: 9:03am On Mar 19, 2016
It doesn't add up, for a mere teacher to be arrogating such power and temerity to himself and for the VP to say such to a parent. I strongly believe Oshinlaja has jazzed the vp and the school authority

2 Likes

Re: Parent Reporting Queens College Management For Coverup Of Child Molestation by Xslaze3xd(m): 9:06am On Mar 19, 2016
@OP, just corner the bastard and job his useless life, he will never near your daughter again even if he is HIGHLY DRUNK.
Re: Parent Reporting Queens College Management For Coverup Of Child Molestation by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 9:06am On Mar 19, 2016
Police, human right commission and ministry of education. But the mother should have recorded her conversation with the Vice Principal or get thugs to beat the hell out of him. Stupid man
Re: Parent Reporting Queens College Management For Coverup Of Child Molestation by Oyizza(f): 9:10am On Mar 19, 2016
I think you should pray about it, @ least they're not bigger than God. Its so unfortunate that situations like this keep occurring in our schools.
Re: Parent Reporting Queens College Management For Coverup Of Child Molestation by smudge2079(m): 9:11am On Mar 19, 2016
Dis needz to be addressed urgently.... Mr Oshifalala & d VP should be reported to the ministry of Education.
Re: Parent Reporting Queens College Management For Coverup Of Child Molestation by Jackossky(m): 9:15am On Mar 19, 2016
what is this country changing into
That ugly paedophile harassing innocent kids
if I were you I would make sure the man is declared missing if no drastic actions are taken by the police force oR the court

And again where is the father of the child....The queens college I supposed it only women that should be allowed to teach while the men should be coming once in a while for seminars

They can also fill the gap with married grow up(50+)men
Re: Parent Reporting Queens College Management For Coverup Of Child Molestation by Nobody: 9:18am On Mar 19, 2016
KINGTELLER:
Is that Mr Oshifala... He looks familiar

He reminds of SENI... aka Ashawo boi who was very popular way back in Akoka... He is very sound in biology and use to be students favorite back then... If he had change to be a molester that I cant ascertain
.I think he is the One... He used to teach Biology in one of the tutorial centres in Akoka. Very playful guy and there was never a dull moment in any of his classes

Too bad he's doing stuff like this now that's if this story is true

2 Likes

Re: Parent Reporting Queens College Management For Coverup Of Child Molestation by joseph1832(m): 9:19am On Mar 19, 2016
It is indeed sad that incident such as this makes me ashamed. I wonder what happened to the girls father? Where is her father? Her father should have been the one reporting this incident, not her mother. Imagine the way the vice principal swept her complaints aside. I'm sure the vice principal would be weary doing that to her father.

All the same, she should have reported the matter to the nearest police station closest to the school when the vice principal swept her complaints aside. A petition does it all and the vice principal and the Mr. Oshifala will be invited. Its that simple.

I've known for a very long time that most nigerians don't know how to react when faced with certain situations... Whether Mr. Oshifala is removed or not, the plain truth is, he has committed a crime, plain and simple, and the police should have been involved by the girls mum.
Re: Parent Reporting Queens College Management For Coverup Of Child Molestation by jeffoe(m): 9:21am On Mar 19, 2016
well i don't support having male teacher in an all girl school but the school might be constrained. Asking the school to employ female security is absurd. Most of the kids that get asmitted to that school used money, i would have believed that story but looking at the story objectively it doesn't just add up, i am not saying it is not possible. but barely two month into teaching profession what i have seen from student and parent. I would have love to sight examples. In all parent would always listen to the child version of the story it is only few that would want to listen to the teacher version. Parent have a lot to do as regarding training their kids, if a teacher is the no nonsense type some student can do anything to send the guy packing. What would a properly trained girl be doing outside her dorm alone at 10pm.

5 Likes

Re: Parent Reporting Queens College Management For Coverup Of Child Molestation by oketoyinboshola(m): 9:24am On Mar 19, 2016
KINGTELLER:

He reminds of SENI... aka Ashawo boi who was very popular way back in Akoka... He is very sound in biology and use to be students favorite back then... If he had change to be a molester that I cant ascertain
yes very popular , Timmy O , success point etc , I don't believe dis story , Mr Seni is a good man . I think we should here his own side of the story.

1 Like

Re: Parent Reporting Queens College Management For Coverup Of Child Molestation by serikiYCU(m): 9:24am On Mar 19, 2016
Report the case ti human right commission, copy ministry of education and women affairs. More so, engage a gud human rights activist.
Re: Parent Reporting Queens College Management For Coverup Of Child Molestation by fireforfire: 9:24am On Mar 19, 2016
Oya!!!!!!! Operation spread.
lets spread dis mans pix and shame him
Re: Parent Reporting Queens College Management For Coverup Of Child Molestation by Nobody: 9:25am On Mar 19, 2016
Oyizza:
I think you should pray about it, @ least they're not bigger than God. Its so unfortunate that situations like this keep occurring in our schools.

Leave God and Prayer out of this. Even God said do not Just Pray also watch....there is a physical action attached to prayer. Same way sin has its punishment so is it with someone who contravenes the law.
Decisive action "physically" must be taken. if this was my daughter I would be here talking about how I dealt with it absolutely and decisively with pictures even and not this talk about withdrawal and this ur prayer thingy.
Re: Parent Reporting Queens College Management For Coverup Of Child Molestation by oketoyinboshola(m): 9:25am On Mar 19, 2016
oketoyinboshola:
yes very popular , Timmy O , success point etc , I don't believe dis story , Mr Seni is a good man . I think we should hear his own side of the story.
Re: Parent Reporting Queens College Management For Coverup Of Child Molestation by kay29000(m): 9:27am On Mar 19, 2016
sharpman1:
This story get as e be. It is hard to believe as stated in the write up.

I am telling you. I am sorry to say, but it sounds like super story. A whole VP of Queens College talked to a parent like that? Not the QC I know.

3 Likes

Re: Parent Reporting Queens College Management For Coverup Of Child Molestation by macof(m): 9:27am On Mar 19, 2016
This is what we get from a Nigeria that no system works efficiently.

Pedophiles everywhere

but Queens college used to be better than this

there are people(Qcogs especially) this email message can get to and the police should be involved already, what's the mother of the girl doing? , that Mrs kayode must be exposed and disgraced
and the edophile must be punished
Re: Parent Reporting Queens College Management For Coverup Of Child Molestation by kay29000(m): 9:29am On Mar 19, 2016
thunder74:
Every story has part two. I will reserve my comment until I hear the other side of the story.

Exactly.

1 Like

Re: Parent Reporting Queens College Management For Coverup Of Child Molestation by laytoshtwo: 9:34am On Mar 19, 2016
Madam I am very touched by your story,please copy office of the Vice President wife and twitter handle of odumakin.
Re: Parent Reporting Queens College Management For Coverup Of Child Molestation by josite: 9:40am On Mar 19, 2016
madam.the best way is to get a lawyer and guided by a lawyer ,a complaint is made to the police who will invite the teacher and investigate the matter and if credible charged the man to court.you really do not have any business engaging the vp in words,all you need do is to report the incident to the school as you have done.so get the complaint across to the police and stop publicizing the teacher's picture because 2 wrongs does not make a right and you may be exposing yourself to a law suit should the police investigations says the man is innocent.u will be shocked when these witnesses u have are called to come forward and write statements and they refuse.be wise.t
Re: Parent Reporting Queens College Management For Coverup Of Child Molestation by laytoshtwo: 9:41am On Mar 19, 2016
I don copy @Drjoeodumakin.Please make sure your daughter is out of the school for security purpose
Re: Parent Reporting Queens College Management For Coverup Of Child Molestation by oketoyinboshola(m): 9:41am On Mar 19, 2016
People are too judgemental, let hear other side of the story abeg. Mr Seni I know was a good man to the call, very good , humane. So I will love to hear his side before I can judge him.
Re: Parent Reporting Queens College Management For Coverup Of Child Molestation by seangy4konji: 9:45am On Mar 19, 2016
He who hears a side of a story ad gives judgement is a wicked person. You have said yours,I need to hear the other side before judgement can be made.

Even king Solomon hears both sides in the case of the mothers with babies before passing judgment.

Too every one passing judgment without hearing the other side of th story?

I pray no one judges you just by hearing a side of the story levels against you.

My 1 naira.
Re: Parent Reporting Queens College Management For Coverup Of Child Molestation by seangy4konji: 9:49am On Mar 19, 2016
God bless you. How did you know what I was about to type. People are fools and quick to judge just by hearing a side. That's why there is jungle justice.

How can you just hear a side of a story and term the person a criminal

Some people are just dumb and v no sense at all. Even adults reasoning like kids.

I have seen students trying to set up teachers for just punishing them,people have gone to jail because if a butter girlfriend who would claim rape to later apologize.

I swear I hate Nigerians.
oketoyinboshola:
People are too judgemental, let hear other side of the story abeg. Mr Seni I know was a good man to the call, very good , humane. So I will love to hear his side before I can judge him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Parent Reporting Queens College Management For Coverup Of Child Molestation by seangy4konji: 9:52am On Mar 19, 2016
How do you know he is doing stuff like this?use your head man.
DonUjay:
.I think he is the One... He used to teach Biology in one of the tutorial centres in Akoka. Very playful guy and there was never a dull moment in any of his classes

Too bad he's doing stuff like this now that's if this story is true
Re: Parent Reporting Queens College Management For Coverup Of Child Molestation by flokii: 9:58am On Mar 19, 2016
why dem dey molest our 'future queens' na..

management & teachers there should take their time o..
Re: Parent Reporting Queens College Management For Coverup Of Child Molestation by Whykee: 9:58am On Mar 19, 2016
Going there with my short gun.
Re: Parent Reporting Queens College Management For Coverup Of Child Molestation by seangy4konji: 9:59am On Mar 19, 2016
Most of those girls in those schools with expensive atudents are not properly trained from home. That's the truth.not all of them. Jss2 and they are already over exposed to what uni students do.

A girls that already drinks,smokes and have sex steady would still do anything to involve in suh act from whatever means. If a teacher tells is strict with such girls,they usually hate me for not giving them freedom to do whatever which even include getting exits to go and do rubbish.

They will do anything to get rid of suh teachers. Am not saying this is he case but you ant just come here and tell us a stiry your daughter told you and immediately call the man a peadophile. It's not done in any sane community.

Let your daughter record a conversation with the teacher,did you record your conversation with the principal telling you there is nothing toucan do if your daughter was raped

Can't just accuse and if I were the teacher and you got no proof,you will meet me I. Court on Monday for defamation of character,public embarrassment,soiling of my name and any offense you my have crossed with yor stupid one sided axion and you will pay with the last change in your bank account
Re: Parent Reporting Queens College Management For Coverup Of Child Molestation by Nyckeh: 10:03am On Mar 19, 2016
KINGTELLER:

I was about to say the same thing.....if that is the Oshifala then it is definitely Mr Seni of Akoka, was once his student but only God knows the truth.
Re: Parent Reporting Queens College Management For Coverup Of Child Molestation by otiigba1(m): 10:03am On Mar 19, 2016
Look! It's simple just get some cultists to shoot MR oshifala and this woman who is covering him. Case closed.
But wait o! Do people have to attend this school?
Once every student withdraws in protest the school are going to have to get rid of This pervert Mr oshifala.
Re: Parent Reporting Queens College Management For Coverup Of Child Molestation by Nobody: 10:07am On Mar 19, 2016
God/devil must pun.ish the useless /paedophile management! What a country!!
Re: Parent Reporting Queens College Management For Coverup Of Child Molestation by Nobody: 10:11am On Mar 19, 2016
seangy4konji:
How do you know he is doing stuff like this?use your head man.
.Can You Read at all? or do you hire people to Operate your social media accounts for You?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ekiti University Expels 2 Students Over Bullying / Bad Things You Did In The University / Nairaland Interschool Debate 3RD EDITION -Winner- Obafemi Awolowo University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.