Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,158 members, 7,835,872 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:37 PM

Rivers: One DSS Operative Killed, As Hoodlums Engage Security Men - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers: One DSS Operative Killed, As Hoodlums Engage Security Men (24357 Views)

How DSS Operative Shot Aso Rock Staff At Presidential Villa / Senator Buruji Kashamu And His Security Men At An Event. / Journalist Beaten By Security Men At Olubadan's Coronation - PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers: One DSS Operative Killed, As Hoodlums Engage Security Men by kindnyce(m): 7:43am On Mar 19, 2016
The rate at which these political killings is going on,one begins to wonder where is the poor man's sense of reasoning..
No politician is worth dying for

1 Like

Re: Rivers: One DSS Operative Killed, As Hoodlums Engage Security Men by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 7:44am On Mar 19, 2016
JuliettaBitch:
APC and all their agents will be meted with the appropriate force!

Gun to gun, thuggery to thuggery

The Zombie above me, put ur brain to an effective use
You are a bitch indeed.
Re: Rivers: One DSS Operative Killed, As Hoodlums Engage Security Men by donifez(m): 7:46am On Mar 19, 2016
Always trading blames,Apc this...PdP that.
An Apc chieftain was killed for Godsake,Enough of all this partisan gullibility. BE WISE.

1 Like

Re: Rivers: One DSS Operative Killed, As Hoodlums Engage Security Men by kettykin: 7:46am On Mar 19, 2016
APC has nothing to offer Rivers state, Apc should concentrate efforts to rehabilitate their bankrupt states in the west, their states with cultists and Area boys in Lagos, their states that has been taken over by insurgency in borno, their states suffering from Fulani herdsmen invasion in benue and nassarawa, their state with unexplainable high profile deaths and accident in kogi.

Rivers people should reject APC, APC has nothing good to offer Rivers state.

1 Like

Re: Rivers: One DSS Operative Killed, As Hoodlums Engage Security Men by Ibolt4m(m): 7:47am On Mar 19, 2016
Buhari trying to gain more ground

1 Like

Re: Rivers: One DSS Operative Killed, As Hoodlums Engage Security Men by Royals1st: 7:48am On Mar 19, 2016
Anyone who is still supporting APC at the moment he or she is born to suffer and never grow up with enjoyment APC has failed completely so APC supporter can relocate to hell fire

1 Like

Re: Rivers: One DSS Operative Killed, As Hoodlums Engage Security Men by yinkslinks(m): 7:50am On Mar 19, 2016
nothing is ever hidden, u might be right bro. i dislike this ameachi so much, wont lie.
SleekMallam:

You've got no idea.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers: One DSS Operative Killed, As Hoodlums Engage Security Men by Ibolt4m(m): 7:50am On Mar 19, 2016
ubah84:
fool pls make use of ur brain
....d southern man has nothing to fear about

1 Like

Re: Rivers: One DSS Operative Killed, As Hoodlums Engage Security Men by IrradiatoR: 7:51am On Mar 19, 2016
okomogo:
Why is APC so desperate

and you believe PDP is not as desperate! cry

2 Likes

Re: Rivers: One DSS Operative Killed, As Hoodlums Engage Security Men by slap1(m): 7:52am On Mar 19, 2016
kITATITA:
Some people are not ashamed of being stupid. Where's APC mentioned in the report

If they hadn't said it first, APC supporters would have accused the PDP.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers: One DSS Operative Killed, As Hoodlums Engage Security Men by Nobody: 7:53am On Mar 19, 2016
Buhari is fucking up, this was how Jonathan thrown away d goodwill Nigerians gave to him in 2011. He ought to have brought change as he promised by calling on Amaechi to play by the rules. I pray Rivers is not set on fire
Re: Rivers: One DSS Operative Killed, As Hoodlums Engage Security Men by HRich(m): 7:53am On Mar 19, 2016
Dimienedonkz:

https://www.thecable.ng/dss-official-ambushed-killed-rivers

Those Criminals where do they get their guns? Same from the Security agents.
Re: Rivers: One DSS Operative Killed, As Hoodlums Engage Security Men by Nobody: 7:54am On Mar 19, 2016
slap1:

If they hadn't said it first, APC supporters would have accused the PDP.
You are correct though
Re: Rivers: One DSS Operative Killed, As Hoodlums Engage Security Men by HRich(m): 7:55am On Mar 19, 2016
Dimienedonkz:
Buhari is fucking up, this was how Jonathan thrown away d goodwill Nigerians gave to him in 2011. He ought to have brought change as he promised by calling on Amaechi to play by the rules. I pray Rivers is not set on fire
You talking Nonsense. Can't you for a moment get over GEJ'S government? Are you not now happy that you have failed him? Nansanse

1 Like

Re: Rivers: One DSS Operative Killed, As Hoodlums Engage Security Men by sultanlukman: 7:56am On Mar 19, 2016
Make God save us,why these people too dey harsh na?
Re: Rivers: One DSS Operative Killed, As Hoodlums Engage Security Men by Chrixtopha(m): 7:57am On Mar 19, 2016
I only blame the tribunal or supreme court that mandated this rerun....they are responsible for all the killings

2 Likes

Re: Rivers: One DSS Operative Killed, As Hoodlums Engage Security Men by ifeomaekol(f): 7:59am On Mar 19, 2016
And today is d D day-----hmmmmm.

1 Like

Re: Rivers: One DSS Operative Killed, As Hoodlums Engage Security Men by SKAMOD(m): 7:59am On Mar 19, 2016
kITATITA:
Some people are not ashamed of being stupid. Where's APC mentioned in the report

bros is bcoz u voted apc and now see d cönsequence. Y don't apc leave Biafra, or do dey tnk dey can stop d militants. If pdp was on top would you be seeing dis kind of shit. U are d type dat does not want naija to develop. Maybe ur pallee be one of apc stupid boyz. E pain am o o o

2 Likes

Re: Rivers: One DSS Operative Killed, As Hoodlums Engage Security Men by SKAMOD(m): 8:07am On Mar 19, 2016
HRich:
You talking Nonsense. Can't you for a moment get over GEJ'S government? Are you not now happy that you have failed him? Nansanse

shhh what failure are u talkn about. Where is d movn train gej brouht bk. Why is fuel in ur country 180 per litre. I see u are a political tout used up in campaigns. Hv a common sense hausa man. E pain am ooo

1 Like

Re: Rivers: One DSS Operative Killed, As Hoodlums Engage Security Men by Nobody: 8:09am On Mar 19, 2016
Royals1st:
Anyone who is still supporting APC at the moment he or she is born to suffer and never grow up with enjoyment APC has failed completely so APC supporter can relocate to hell fire
And so it's PDP that ruled us for sixteen years that has not failed. If APC has fail then PDP has failed 16 times more. Anyway the rerun election in rivers nor concern me if they like they should kill themselves to extinction.

2 Likes

Re: Rivers: One DSS Operative Killed, As Hoodlums Engage Security Men by HRich(m): 8:12am On Mar 19, 2016
SKAMOD:

shhh what failure are u talkn about. Where is d movn train gej brouht bk. Why is fuel in ur country 180 per litre. I see u are a political tout used up in campaigns. Hv a common sense hausa man. E pain am ooo
lolz. I swear if E pain me make i dash you my grandmum for marrage. Ewu Igbo.

1 Like

Re: Rivers: One DSS Operative Killed, As Hoodlums Engage Security Men by GhaliNaaba(m): 8:14am On Mar 19, 2016
Fedayeen:
The first Republic wAs truncated because FG support for Akintola impunity. I can see A repeat here with this wanton destruction orchestrated by Amaechi with the backing of Buhari
Shut up that shit of a mouth now!!!
you should have said that when Amaechi was treated with serious gravious impunity during PDP/JEG era.
What an hypocrite!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Rivers: One DSS Operative Killed, As Hoodlums Engage Security Men by GhaliNaaba(m): 8:15am On Mar 19, 2016
keep quiet!!!!
Re: Rivers: One DSS Operative Killed, As Hoodlums Engage Security Men by Nobody: 8:16am On Mar 19, 2016
GhaliNaaba:

Shut up that shit of a mouth now!!!
you should have said that when Amaechi was treated with serious gravious impunity during PDP/JEG era.
What an hypocrite!!!!
where is the CHANGE then my hausa brother?
Re: Rivers: One DSS Operative Killed, As Hoodlums Engage Security Men by Nobody: 8:17am On Mar 19, 2016
HRich:
pls I never insulted Jonathan. I am a die hard Jonathanian and I guess u are not even his true fan. His meekness is what is causing this nonsense. I like d way Buhari is ruling, oppress the opposition to the last blood. Don't let opposition live
Re: Rivers: One DSS Operative Killed, As Hoodlums Engage Security Men by Nicepoker(m): 8:18am On Mar 19, 2016
kITATITA:
Some people are not ashamed of being stupid. Where's PDP mentioned in the report
edit and insert PDP. Now let me help u.
Re: Rivers: One DSS Operative Killed, As Hoodlums Engage Security Men by GhaliNaaba(m): 8:19am On Mar 19, 2016
Fedayeen:
where is the CHANGE then my hausa brother?
keep Quiet!!!!
what change since supreme court has legalised impunity in Rivers elections. let's see how it goes.

1 Like

Re: Rivers: One DSS Operative Killed, As Hoodlums Engage Security Men by Nicepoker(m): 8:20am On Mar 19, 2016
dinachi:
Any one that says APC is the culprit is mentally unstable! Blood sucking wike and his evil atrocious killers will meet their waterloo very soon.
head to the nearest medicine store and order for pain killers.
Re: Rivers: One DSS Operative Killed, As Hoodlums Engage Security Men by hotspec(m): 8:20am On Mar 19, 2016
Are ds d results of Wike's campaign of violence?
Re: Rivers: One DSS Operative Killed, As Hoodlums Engage Security Men by GhaliNaaba(m): 8:21am On Mar 19, 2016
Dimienedonkz:

pls I never insulted Jonathan. I am a die hard Jonathanian and I guess u are not even his true fan. His meekness is what is causing this nonsense. I like d way Buhari is ruling, oppress the opposition to the last blood. Don't let opposition live
3.2 Trillion is still there.
Thieves.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kaduna APC Faction Office Demolished After El-Rufai's Suspension (Photos) / Nigerians Hail Seyi Makinde For Slashing Oyo’s 2019 Budget By N103bn / Babachir Lawal: North Has Lost Its Privilege In APC Under Oshiomhole

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.