Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,145 members, 7,835,827 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:38 PM

Rivers: One DSS Operative Killed, As Hoodlums Engage Security Men - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers: One DSS Operative Killed, As Hoodlums Engage Security Men (24356 Views)

How DSS Operative Shot Aso Rock Staff At Presidential Villa / Senator Buruji Kashamu And His Security Men At An Event. / Journalist Beaten By Security Men At Olubadan's Coronation - PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers: One DSS Operative Killed, As Hoodlums Engage Security Men by Nicepoker(m): 8:23am On Mar 19, 2016
kettykin:
APC has nothing to offer Rivers state, Apc should concentrate efforts to rehabilitate their bankrupt states in the west, their states with cultists and Area boys in Lagos, their states that has been taken over by insurgency in borno, their states suffering from Fulani herdsmen invasion in benue and nassarawa, their state with unexplainable high profile deaths and accident in kogi.

Rivers people should reject APC, APC has nothing good to offer Rivers state.
don't forget osun in ur prayers they need it.

1 Like

Re: Rivers: One DSS Operative Killed, As Hoodlums Engage Security Men by poseidon12: 8:23am On Mar 19, 2016
expertman:
How can hoodlums killed a well train DSS!

Youths of Rivers una better stop all this killings ooooo.

Say NO to political jargons is never worth it

A Nigerian security operative is well trained? Are you serious?

1 Like

Re: Rivers: One DSS Operative Killed, As Hoodlums Engage Security Men by baralatie(m): 8:25am On Mar 19, 2016
expertman:

omoku l.g and some other areas are heavily infected with cult like gang culture.
I personally pray that God should take over those regions!
Re: Rivers: One DSS Operative Killed, As Hoodlums Engage Security Men by Nobody: 8:26am On Mar 19, 2016
GhaliNaaba:

Shut up that shit of a mouth now!!!
you should have said that when Amaechi was treated with serious gravious impunity during PDP/JEG era.
What an hypocrite!!!!
lalasticlala im a new member and i dont think there is sanity here if people cant make comments without insults
Re: Rivers: One DSS Operative Killed, As Hoodlums Engage Security Men by otagbuegede: 8:32am On Mar 19, 2016
Kai! This is unfair , so much avoidable bloodshed in Rivers.For the interest of peace why cant APC accept defeat and swallow their pride just like Goodluck did. RIP to the dead.
Re: Rivers: One DSS Operative Killed, As Hoodlums Engage Security Men by kettykin: 8:32am On Mar 19, 2016
Nicepoker:
don't forget osun in ur prayers they need it.

Osun state is irredeemably bad, it take an amalgamation with a highly buoyant ondo state for osun to be salvaged, with N6m monthly allocation which is smallerthan the allocation of the smallest local government in Ebonyi state the best osun can do is to become a senatorial zone and join a bigger state.

The Tinubu political group should be blamed for this foisting of a refrigerator engineer without any public service experience to be a full-fledged governor of a state and rule over a helpless and brainwashed populace in osun.

1 Like

Re: Rivers: One DSS Operative Killed, As Hoodlums Engage Security Men by don4real18(m): 8:32am On Mar 19, 2016
expertman:

Oga, I have been telling you about the dangers of drinking and typing... You don see the explosion wey you cause for Nairaland... "Say no to political jargons" lol
Re: Rivers: One DSS Operative Killed, As Hoodlums Engage Security Men by miketayo(m): 8:40am On Mar 19, 2016
scanp:
DSS................. pay back time for what you guys did to Kanu kiss

Ode, is it a movie?
Re: Rivers: One DSS Operative Killed, As Hoodlums Engage Security Men by forgiveness: 8:42am On Mar 19, 2016
Why killing no go continue when you know say even if you kill and rig to win an election, Supreme Court judges go still give you pass mark. Abi i lie?

1 Like

Re: Rivers: One DSS Operative Killed, As Hoodlums Engage Security Men by dammytosh: 8:48am On Mar 19, 2016
Fedayeen:
The first Republic wAs truncated because FG support for Akintola impunity. I can see A repeat here with this wanton destruction orchestrated by Amaechi with the backing of Buhari

Go and sit down.

Why didnt the republic truncate when FG supported Wike for impunity ?

When Wike and his people were given sheets to write election Results.

When a sitting Governor was barred from moving but Wike moved freely during the election.

I am not supporting impunity but change ur history teacher.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rivers: One DSS Operative Killed, As Hoodlums Engage Security Men by Nobody: 8:52am On Mar 19, 2016
dammytosh:

Go and sit down.

Why didnt the republic truncate when FG supported Wike for impunity ?

When Wike and his people were given sheets to write election Results.

When a sitting Governor was barred from moving but Wike moved freely during the election.

I am not supporting impunity but change ur history teacher.
Where is the CHANGE then? Go and meet your English teacher and learn the meaning of some words

1 Like

Re: Rivers: One DSS Operative Killed, As Hoodlums Engage Security Men by sunday2012(m): 8:52am On Mar 19, 2016
kITATITA:
Some people are not ashamed of being stupid. Where's APC mentioned in the report
just watch them they cant see beyond their nose. They always earger to see or heear evil report of this gov
Re: Rivers: One DSS Operative Killed, As Hoodlums Engage Security Men by mightyhaze: 8:54am On Mar 19, 2016
scanp:
DSS................. pay back time for what you guys did to Kanu kiss

1 Like

Re: Rivers: One DSS Operative Killed, As Hoodlums Engage Security Men by scanp(m): 8:55am On Mar 19, 2016
Re: Rivers: One DSS Operative Killed, As Hoodlums Engage Security Men by mrsparjay(m): 9:02am On Mar 19, 2016
Jst imagine wat wld ve happend if supreme court decleared a rerun for d governorship election!!!!!!
Re: Rivers: One DSS Operative Killed, As Hoodlums Engage Security Men by Krismart(m): 9:02am On Mar 19, 2016
His corpse or adonblivit
Re: Rivers: One DSS Operative Killed, As Hoodlums Engage Security Men by Nomswag: 9:06am On Mar 19, 2016
believe it or not those boys are well trained than our so called dss.
Re: Rivers: One DSS Operative Killed, As Hoodlums Engage Security Men by Frankyboy1(m): 9:14am On Mar 19, 2016
Stupidity is not a virtue!
Re: Rivers: One DSS Operative Killed, As Hoodlums Engage Security Men by Nicepoker(m): 9:28am On Mar 19, 2016
kettykin:

Osun state is irredeemably bad, it take an amalgamation with a highly buoyant ondo state for osun to be salvaged, with N6m monthly allocation which is smallerthan the allocation of the smallest local government in Ebonyi state the best osun can do is to become a senatorial zone and join a bigger state.

The Tinubu political group should be blamed for this foisting of a refrigerator engineer without any public service experience to be a full-fledged governor of a state and rule over a helpless and brainwashed populace in osun.
tell that to an average osun person. They will still defend that rascal.
Re: Rivers: One DSS Operative Killed, As Hoodlums Engage Security Men by ICEFLAME419ja(m): 9:29am On Mar 19, 2016
cheesy
Dimienedonkz:

e pain ham, lol
grin grin grin angry wella
Re: Rivers: One DSS Operative Killed, As Hoodlums Engage Security Men by HRich(m): 9:33am On Mar 19, 2016
Dimienedonkz:

pls I never insulted Jonathan. I am a die hard Jonathanian and I guess u are not even his true fan. His meekness is what is causing this nonsense. I like d way Buhari is ruling, oppress the opposition to the last blood. Don't let opposition live
I be my mama and my Papa fan couple with a ManCity Fan

so please I don't fan politicals

thank you
Re: Rivers: One DSS Operative Killed, As Hoodlums Engage Security Men by kenyguy(m): 9:37am On Mar 19, 2016
Who is killing who?
Re: Rivers: One DSS Operative Killed, As Hoodlums Engage Security Men by Nobody: 9:40am On Mar 19, 2016
Some Folks Can Really Be Stupid......What concerns APC with the statement above?.We all know PDP is behind all of this #Am not an APC member #Take Note
Re: Rivers: One DSS Operative Killed, As Hoodlums Engage Security Men by igwegeorgiano(m): 9:47am On Mar 19, 2016
the national association of wailers rivers state command will be meeting the wailer-in-chief today at 10.00hrs. new and everyday willing wailers are most welcome. idiobantic elements
Re: Rivers: One DSS Operative Killed, As Hoodlums Engage Security Men by eLcastro(m): 9:50am On Mar 19, 2016
If i say dis a failed govt.,zombies will start cursin..anyway i'll say it diz apc led govt is a failed one...if not y will hoodlums nd security operatives engage in gunfire..instead d society hearin 5 hoodlums were gun down...we hearin security operative killed..nd dey bold enuf 2 put it on national papers... dis can't b heard in cameroon.,d title wud'v been "1 security operative critical.,as security operatives gun down 6 hoodlums in gunfire"
Re: Rivers: One DSS Operative Killed, As Hoodlums Engage Security Men by Charly68: 9:58am On Mar 19, 2016
Because of the flow of blood there can't be peace in Rivers ..Only God knows how the administration of the Governor will be . But one thing I know for sure is this where blood of innocent are being shed,there can't be peace & tranquility talkess of development .
Re: Rivers: One DSS Operative Killed, As Hoodlums Engage Security Men by Nobody: 10:02am On Mar 19, 2016
SKAMOD:

bros is bcoz u voted apc and now see d cönsequence. Y don't apc leave Biafra, or do dey tnk dey can stop d militants. If pdp was on top would you be seeing dis kind of shit. U are d type dat does not want naija to develop. Maybe ur pallee be one of apc stupid boyz. E pain am o o o
Shut up, u still get mouth dey defend PDP, as wike is innocent, as if PDP nor get thug too. The truth is pdp/apc mess up on this one.
Re: Rivers: One DSS Operative Killed, As Hoodlums Engage Security Men by GhaliNaaba(m): 10:10am On Mar 19, 2016
Fedayeen:
lalasticlala im a new member and i dont think there is sanity here if people cant make comments without insults
shut up fadayeen!!!
Re: Rivers: One DSS Operative Killed, As Hoodlums Engage Security Men by Onyeamuma123: 10:22am On Mar 19, 2016
I like this news the hunter been hunted but why does ordinary hoodlums succeed in killing trained DSS agent militants I hail una una strong oooooooo
Re: Rivers: One DSS Operative Killed, As Hoodlums Engage Security Men by ogmaskman: 10:31am On Mar 19, 2016
Fedayeen:
The first Republic wAs truncated because FG support for Akintola impunity. I can see A repeat here with this wanton destruction orchestrated by Amaechi with the backing of Buhari

I believe in saying it the way it is. Same Amaechi sanitized the state bfor mbu came. Same Amaechi refused to play ball with the militants to the extent he drove most of them away from rivers. But today more than half of the house of assembly guys pdp presented are militants. Today many of the caretaker committee chairmen are militants. Forget about the "ex" they use to address them. A goat will remain a goat no matter what. If u know the history of rivers state very well you will agree that the insecurity came back to the state hen the militants returned back to their trade thru the help of wike, mbu and pej/gej. If you live in rivers state you will easily come to the truth politics aside.
The insecurity in river state in a direct reflection of our value system. When you have the likes of Fatah dagogo and his co militants in the house of assemble and egberipapa as local govt chairman what do u expect. Pls look carefully you will see the root cause of the problem. Not Amaechi. You may not like him but he tried his best as gov.
Re: Rivers: One DSS Operative Killed, As Hoodlums Engage Security Men by Mykelpato(m): 11:13am On Mar 19, 2016
Buhari sef
Re: Rivers: One DSS Operative Killed, As Hoodlums Engage Security Men by sharrp: 11:13am On Mar 19, 2016
kITATITA:
Some people are not ashamed of being stupid. Where's APC mentioned in the report
Nigerians are something else I swear. They never pay attention to details

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

David Ejoor Is Dead / Osinbajo: Merit, Not Federal Character, Should Determine Government Appointment / Kim Young-Chae Hosts Orji Uzor Kalu And Family (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.