Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,117 members, 7,821,831 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:42 PM

OSUN Rescue Mission - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / OSUN Rescue Mission (771 Views)

Buhari On Rescue Mission To Save Nigeria –  Yakubu Dogara / Kano Female Suicide Bomber Dyed Her Leg With Henna Before Mission (Graphic Pic) / Saraki tells 3 Ex-Presidents, Influential Nigerians To Come To His Rescue-Nation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

OSUN Rescue Mission by bayoalare(m): 4:31am On Mar 19, 2016
OSUN a failed state under Aregbesola............ It is more crystal clear that this man called "ogbeni" has ruined the state economy, maybe beyond repairs. this terrible situation calls for unison in our asking for where went our monies. How do we find ourselves at this bus stop? Let us ask this insane, prodigious and ruinous governor. Let us rise and demand for a stop to this calamitous style of running a government now, otherwise Osun State will become a said history. No time could be better than now for all the stakeholders to come together and stop this man for if we failed to stop him, the man will stop us and our state from existing beyond immediate future.. can't imagine Osun received the sum of six million Naira from federal allocation and labelled as the poorest state of the federation with the lowest allocation due to insensitive nature of our imported Governor. Osun people need to avert this impending danger now.

Re: OSUN Rescue Mission by chiefolododo(m): 4:37am On Mar 19, 2016
They will soon delete this message now cos the truth is bitter . seun and co are siding aregbsola because of the small small change dem dey get from him
Re: OSUN Rescue Mission by chiefolododo(m): 4:40am On Mar 19, 2016
Not to speak is to speak ,not to act is to act. Aregbesola is a terrible person ,he should be stoned .
Re: OSUN Rescue Mission by bayoalare(m): 4:42am On Mar 19, 2016
chiefolododo:
They will soon delete this message now cos the truth is bitter . seun and co are siding aregbsola because of the small small change dem dey get from him
I trust him... he can't delete it because the truth must be told
Re: OSUN Rescue Mission by toltee4real: 5:23am On Mar 19, 2016
Op you have not passed any useful information, you only succeeded in pouring or expressing your anger or dislike,hatred to the Governor. If I may asked, You failed to show us the deductions from the original allocation.
From your write-up I can deduced that you a playing politics. Analysis of your write-up shows that you are HYPOTHETICAL. Is there any reason for you to complain again when everything in the said state is beyond repairs. Then where were you before it gets to this point?
Re: OSUN Rescue Mission by chiefolododo(m): 6:41am On Mar 19, 2016
Shame on you APC slave,is that all you can say .stop wasting electronic ink
toltee4real:
Op you have not passed any useful information, you only succeeded in pouring or expressing your anger or dislike,hatred to the Governor. If I may asked, You failed to show us the deductions from the original allocation.
From your write-up I can deduced that you a playing politics. Analysis of your write-up shows that you are HYPOTHETICAL. Is there any reason for you to complain again when everything in the said state is beyond repairs. Then where were you before it gets to this point?
Re: OSUN Rescue Mission by betterABIAstate: 7:05am On Mar 19, 2016
toltee4real:
even if they slap you with reality, you will still be a zombie.
Re: OSUN Rescue Mission by Johnnyessence(m): 7:53am On Mar 19, 2016
because of the economic that's happening all over the world u want to stop ogbeni forget ooo. ogbeni is still ur governor till 2018 u will be patient for him to complete the ongoing project he's embarking on.
Re: OSUN Rescue Mission by bayoalare(m): 8:57am On Mar 19, 2016
Johnnyessence:
because of the economic that's happening all over the world u want to stop ogbeni forget ooo. ogbeni is still ur governor till 2018 u will be patient for him to complete the ongoing project he's embarking on.
Why only Osun.... it was due due mismanagement of Funds an over borrowing...... I hope he completes the projects, with which money?
Re: OSUN Rescue Mission by maleekfrenzy(m): 10:34am On Mar 19, 2016
All i av to say is THUNDER FIRE OGBENI RAUFU ADESOJI AREGBESOLA

(1) (Reply)

Onovo At It Again With Channels And It Is Okimbaloye This Time / Proven Evidences That Shows The Buhari's Government is Working / When The Cow Needs A Bodyguard!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.