Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,060 members, 7,832,562 topics. Date: Sunday, 19 May 2024 at 02:36 AM

As Arase Retires, Search For His Replacement Hots Up - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / As Arase Retires, Search For His Replacement Hots Up (35052 Views)

Six DIG To Be Retired As Arase Bows Out (Vanguard) / As Arase Bows Out... No DIG May Succeed Police Chief / 5 APC Senators' Petition To Remove Saraki&Ekweremadu Hots Up As Judge Withdraws (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: As Arase Retires, Search For His Replacement Hots Up by blackprowler: 10:02am On Mar 19, 2016
dokiOloye:
exactly,let the northernisation continue in full force.
After all,sheik Buhari said he is choosing only ppl he can trust and it seems only northerners are trustworthy in this country.

Yes, let it be. If Buhari has enough blood brothers and sisters to take positions of trust in his own administration, I'm 100% for it as long as they discharge their duties as stipulated by law. When you get there, put your own if you like. I can't put mine because I don't have confidence in my own blood brother and sister. I'm freaking tired of tribal and sectional score-checkers. What kind of ignorant people are these in this country? Nigeria is backward because Nigerians are dumb apes
Re: As Arase Retires, Search For His Replacement Hots Up by Bimpe29: 10:11am On Mar 19, 2016
AIG, Baba Adisa Bolanta may be appointed Arase's successor. Happy retirement to Solomon Arase in advance.
However, whoever becomes the next IGP, my concern is for us to have a much more secured and safer environments.
Re: As Arase Retires, Search For His Replacement Hots Up by emmasege: 10:21am On Mar 19, 2016
I hope the IG has his house tidied up because PMB must still send his attack dogs after him when he must have bowed out of office, being an appointee of GEJ. The politicized 2.1b scandal is still loading........
Re: As Arase Retires, Search For His Replacement Hots Up by ijebu2020: 10:24am On Mar 19, 2016
my opinion is let Buhari make this Guy Abba kyari the crime burster cop the new IGP..and put all those above him in ranks on retirement..with a mandate for Kyari to reform the police force seriously...
Re: As Arase Retires, Search For His Replacement Hots Up by inaiduna(m): 10:28am On Mar 19, 2016
Why not allow him to retire first before this, you are like telling him with your write-up he needs to leave urgently and canvassing openly not "lobbying" for a particular geopolitical zone, underneath the many lines, these are succintly put and scream louder than the rest! Lahor! allow him leave first before you start.
amsad19:

http://leadership.ng/news/510389/arase-bows-search-new-igp-hots
Re: As Arase Retires, Search For His Replacement Hots Up by eleko1: 11:12am On Mar 19, 2016
How I wish Abba Kyari is either DIG/AIG. Not that yeye man Josefu MBU
Re: As Arase Retires, Search For His Replacement Hots Up by alexohams2000(m): 11:23am On Mar 19, 2016
North Central all the way.....Wilfred Inalegwu is always capable
Re: As Arase Retires, Search For His Replacement Hots Up by Naijiant: 11:24am On Mar 19, 2016
Arase - possibly the most useless of useless IGs. http://www.naijiant.com/articles/solomon-arase-nigerian-police-farce/
Re: As Arase Retires, Search For His Replacement Hots Up by id4sho(m): 11:32am On Mar 19, 2016
Tunami:
the new I.G will be from northeast or southwest click like for northeast and share for southwest.
my father AIG Yahaya.G. Ardo is the next substantive IGP from GOMBE STATE
Re: As Arase Retires, Search For His Replacement Hots Up by id4sho(m): 11:34am On Mar 19, 2016
Re: As Arase Retires, Search For His Replacement Hots Up by Tunami(m): 11:34am On Mar 19, 2016
id4sho:

lol, wake up bro IGP is a political appointment.
Re: As Arase Retires, Search For His Replacement Hots Up by id4sho(m): 11:36am On Mar 19, 2016
slap1:
Northern IGP
my father AIG Yahaya.G. Ardo is
the next substantive IGP from
GOMBE STATE
Re: As Arase Retires, Search For His Replacement Hots Up by ijebu2020: 12:00pm On Mar 19, 2016
ndcide:
Daura can handle both police and dss. He should be given the job.

Aaa ure so bad with this your suggestion..well anythng is possible in Naija of today
Re: As Arase Retires, Search For His Replacement Hots Up by cattyvince: 4:02pm On Mar 19, 2016
ok
Re: As Arase Retires, Search For His Replacement Hots Up by IYANGBALI: 4:41pm On Mar 19, 2016
Sunnymatey:
If Bubu have not been tamed then ur guess is as good as mine.
have?what is have?
Re: As Arase Retires, Search For His Replacement Hots Up by b3llo(m): 11:30am On May 26, 2016
id4sho:
Amen!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

INEC Declares Rivers Re-Run INCONCLUSIVE / Melaye Blames APC Senators For Loss Of Deputy Senate President / See PDP Members Who Are Too Sick To Face Corruption Trial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.