Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,970 members, 7,814,284 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:30 AM

What's Your Best Dating App On Your Mobile - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What's Your Best Dating App On Your Mobile (3743 Views)

Facebook Dating App, Now Is Being Tested / Shocking Reviews Of The Most Useless App On Playstore (pics) / What You Do Everyday That Spoil Your Mobile Phone Battery. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's Your Best Dating App On Your Mobile by ayobami52(m): 7:28am On Mar 19, 2016
Mobile applications are slowly transforming African society. Over the past few years, more and more Africans are turning to their mobile phones for lots of things. Africans are beautiful, friendly and fashionable,they love to mingle.

Mobile dating apps are gradually becoming part of our lives, they are apps that allow one to chat, flirt and meet people. So what is your best dating App in Nigeria. I will list some I know very well

1 badoo

2 palmchat

3 Mxist

4 2go

5 Eskimi

Oya let's add our own to the list
Re: What's Your Best Dating App On Your Mobile by ladyF(f): 7:29am On Mar 19, 2016
Hian! Best dating App ke? How many are you on that you are even doing competition? You better get out there and look for real people.... shocked
Re: What's Your Best Dating App On Your Mobile by maxibrainz: 7:32am On Mar 19, 2016
You get time
Re: What's Your Best Dating App On Your Mobile by Nobody: 7:32am On Mar 19, 2016
dating ke those apps are just for fun nothing more
Re: What's Your Best Dating App On Your Mobile by Ayoemrys(m): 7:40am On Mar 19, 2016
datin ke,their just for flirtin
Re: What's Your Best Dating App On Your Mobile by ayobami52(m): 9:02am On Mar 19, 2016
Ayoemrys:
datin ke,their just for flirtin
flirting, dating all join

1 Like

Re: What's Your Best Dating App On Your Mobile by Orator2383: 10:08am On Mar 19, 2016
Palm chat and badoo rocking on camon c8
Re: What's Your Best Dating App On Your Mobile by ITbomb(m): 11:32am On Mar 19, 2016
Who dates a girl from Badoo, no be just to save the number in case of another time?
Re: What's Your Best Dating App On Your Mobile by MrBONE2(m): 1:12pm On Mar 19, 2016
Get WAKA CHAT and thank me,KuVuki landers and Nairalanders forever . grin
Re: What's Your Best Dating App On Your Mobile by Karleb(m): 1:20pm On Mar 19, 2016
Dating wetin? undecided
Re: What's Your Best Dating App On Your Mobile by ayobami52(m): 3:25pm On Mar 20, 2016
ITbomb:
Who dates a girl from Badoo, no be just to save the number in case of another time?
you get them plenty badoo guy.
Re: What's Your Best Dating App On Your Mobile by ayobami52(m): 3:27pm On Mar 20, 2016
MrBONE2:
Get WAKA CHAT and thank me,KuVuki landers and Nairalanders forever . grin
i will check it out but have you used palmchat or badoo?
Re: What's Your Best Dating App On Your Mobile by MrBONE2(m): 8:51pm On Mar 20, 2016
ayobami52:
i will check it out but have you used palmchat or badoo?
I only know of Badoo which ve not make any attempt in using it, cos if i do that the Great One of KuVuki Land will punish me. grin

Gyarbonka Shakalalaaa ... grin

Re: What's Your Best Dating App On Your Mobile by brainstorm214(m): 8:46pm On Jun 06, 2019
really, thanks to these apps I've found a cute girl from africa, she is awesome person and it seems I love her...
Re: What's Your Best Dating App On Your Mobile by gangbang86: 8:48pm On Jun 06, 2019
badoo is quite good app that I used once and thanks to it I had a date with a gorgeous girl wink That was the unforgettable night....
Re: What's Your Best Dating App On Your Mobile by nicki1991(m): 7:15am On Jun 07, 2019
Yes, I totally agree, it's impossible to underestimate the importance of dating sites in the 21st century. We've become too closed off and sometimes we just don't have time to just go out and meet people on the street. For example, from youth I had the desire to have a wife with Asian appearance. So I even specifically registered in one of such apps as this AsianDate Review to find a couple. You know what? I found a beautiful, sweet, smart girl with a good sense of humor. Those who create such apps definitely deserve awards!!!
Re: What's Your Best Dating App On Your Mobile by goodspeed963(m): 1:18pm On Jun 17, 2019
nicki1991:
Yes, I totally agree, it's impossible to underestimate the importance of dating sites in the 21st century. We've become too closed off and sometimes we just don't have time to just go out and meet people on the street. For example, from youth I had the desire to have a wife with Asian appearance. So I even specifically registered in one of such apps as this AsianDate Review to find a couple. You know what? I found a beautiful, sweet, smart girl with a good sense of humor. Those who create such apps definitely deserve awards!!!
I don't like asians grin
Re: What's Your Best Dating App On Your Mobile by Benjamin702: 6:56pm On Nov 02, 2019
I have this https://badboyapps.com/, however, I often made good acquaintances even on Reddit. In fact, no matter what application, you can meet your soul mate or a great friend in any game, chat or website. Although I welcome live dating more, is there anything that can replace real communication for you?

(1) (Reply)

Is There Any Smart Andriod Phone I Can Get For 20k? / Clueless Iphone 7 Owners Destroy New Handsets After Drilling Hole For Headphone / Can't Wait To See The Infinix Note 4 Pro

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.