Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,178 members, 7,835,930 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:42 PM

Suggestions On How To Defend Our Communities Against The Jihardists (herdsmen) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Suggestions On How To Defend Our Communities Against The Jihardists (herdsmen) (1920 Views)

Vacate Our Communities In 14 Days Or Face Mass Vandalization – Ex-militant Warns / Vacate Our Communities In 14 Days – Ex-militant Group Warns Oil Companies / Rear-admiral Alison Madueke (rtd) Flies In Legal Team To Defend His Wife Diezani (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Suggestions On How To Defend Our Communities Against The Jihardists (herdsmen) by Nobody: 7:32am On Mar 19, 2016
This is are trying times.
WE are at war.

Nigeria cannot protect you.
You are vulnerable.

Sure, all are going to die,
but I prefer to die facing the enemy with my own weapon than to turn my back on him and die like a coward.

For those who of you thnk otherwise, I need suggestions on how to stop these invaders fro hell.

The Jihardists in the name of Herdsmen are getting bolder by the day.

We must wake up to the realities or die like cowards.

1. Every one (man, woman, boy, girl, young, old) must wake up to the realities.
The threat is real. Operation wipe out infidels and occupy their lands is going on.
In the coming years, Agatu of Benue state will get an Emir.
It is either we wake up now or be damned,

2. There is need to educate our people on the danger we are living in.
The Arab are willing to sponsor JIhard in Nigeria.
Buhari has entered into a collation of Islamic nations to fight against terror.

This means, they then can invade the south East or the South South in the name of fighting "terror".

We must teach our people that the descendants of Usman Dan Fodio will stop at nothing to swallow us up.
This is not a conspiracy theory, this is a fact.

3. Every community must form vigilante (my community already have).
The vigilante must be trained and equipped to resist any attack by these invaders.
They must be trained in intelligence gathering and monitoring.

Suggestions are needed.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suggestions On How To Defend Our Communities Against The Jihardists (herdsmen) by ladyF(f): 7:35am On Mar 19, 2016
We need to legalise firearms. I need a gun really. Government cannot protect me!

5 Likes

Re: Suggestions On How To Defend Our Communities Against The Jihardists (herdsmen) by SeverusSnape(m): 7:36am On Mar 19, 2016
Let Buhari catch you.
Re: Suggestions On How To Defend Our Communities Against The Jihardists (herdsmen) by delishpot: 7:36am On Mar 19, 2016
ladyF:
We need to legalise firearms. I need a gun really. Government cannot protect me!

Say ya password if indeed you made this post
Re: Suggestions On How To Defend Our Communities Against The Jihardists (herdsmen) by ladyF(f): 7:38am On Mar 19, 2016
delishpot:

Say ya password if indeed you made this post
lol my password is olodo123 pls don't sign in to my account o....

2 Likes

Re: Suggestions On How To Defend Our Communities Against The Jihardists (herdsmen) by Nobody: 7:46am On Mar 19, 2016
SeverusSnape:
Let Buhari catch you.

And what exactly is your point bro?
I know Buhari is a blood thirsty murderer, but that does not mean we should die in cowardice.
WE all are all gonna di someday: Buahri inclusive.

For now, advice Buhari to catch the Fulani Herdsmen who are decimating comunities in the Middle Belt and the South Nigeria cannot protect you.
You are vulnerable.

Sure, all are going to die: Buhari included.

You are vulnerable.

Sure, all are going to die: Buhari inclusive

For now, advise the tyrant and the bigot called Buhari to catch the Fulani Herdsmen who are decimating communities in the Middle Belt and South East for no reason.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suggestions On How To Defend Our Communities Against The Jihardists (herdsmen) by SeverusSnape(m): 7:48am On Mar 19, 2016
noblezone:

And what exactly is your point bro?
I know Buhari is a blood thirsty murderer, but that does not mean we should die in cowardice.
WE all are all gonna di someday: Buahri inclusive.
My point is, Buhari the heartless is the grand patron of the herdsmen, and he'll do anything to protect them.

2 Likes

Re: Suggestions On How To Defend Our Communities Against The Jihardists (herdsmen) by Nobody: 7:51am On Mar 19, 2016
SeverusSnape:

My point is, Buhari the heartless is the grand patron of the herdsmen, and he'll do anything to protect them.

Then we must as a matter of necessity threat him as an enemy.

3 Likes

Re: Suggestions On How To Defend Our Communities Against The Jihardists (herdsmen) by Nobody: 7:53am On Mar 19, 2016
ladyF:

There is a legal way of getting arms.

For example, our vigilante carry arms already.
Start talks with your community leaders.
1. The need to form, train and arm a vigilante.
2. The need to be ready to defend your community in case of any attack.

2 Likes

Re: Suggestions On How To Defend Our Communities Against The Jihardists (herdsmen) by mackhunter77: 8:08am On Mar 19, 2016
this is just insane. I think the civilian JOINT TASK FORCE should be located nationwide to stem the trend
Re: Suggestions On How To Defend Our Communities Against The Jihardists (herdsmen) by ladyF(f): 8:25am On Mar 19, 2016
noblezone:

There is a legal way of getting arms.

For example, our vigilante carry arms already.
Start talks with your community leaders.
1. The need to form, train and arm a vigilante.
2. The need to be ready to defend your community in case of any attack.
lol that means I would be doing security work at night? You wan make me get BP. grin Just small noise sef, fear go catch me. I just need something small, for me alone.
Re: Suggestions On How To Defend Our Communities Against The Jihardists (herdsmen) by BlackTechnology: 8:32am On Mar 19, 2016
A secret militia should be raised.

A militia made of people that are confidential in nature.

A network of spies should be instituted

Secret development of mass killing weapons

Night flying crafts to aid air superiority against their attacks.

2 Likes

Re: Suggestions On How To Defend Our Communities Against The Jihardists (herdsmen) by Nobody: 8:46am On Mar 19, 2016
ladyF:

lol that means I would be doing security work at night? You wan make me get BP. grin Just small noise sef, fear go catch me. I just need something small, for me alone.

it must not be you.
and it won't be only you.

yet, something must be done.
Re: Suggestions On How To Defend Our Communities Against The Jihardists (herdsmen) by ladyF(f): 8:47am On Mar 19, 2016
noblezone:

it must not be you.
and it won't be only you.

yet, something must be done.
It's just a gun I need, that's all....
Re: Suggestions On How To Defend Our Communities Against The Jihardists (herdsmen) by Nobody: 8:49am On Mar 19, 2016
BlackTechnology:
A secret militia should be raised.

A militia made of people that are confidential in nature.

A network of spies should be instituted

Secret development of mass killing weapons

Night flying crafts to aid air superiority against their attacks.

The difference between us and them is;
They don't post what they want to do on public media, they just go ahead and do it.

let these not be mere words.
Re: Suggestions On How To Defend Our Communities Against The Jihardists (herdsmen) by RZArecta(m): 9:35am On Mar 19, 2016
I am karid
Re: Suggestions On How To Defend Our Communities Against The Jihardists (herdsmen) by 2ruink(m): 2:23pm On Mar 19, 2016
@op The spirit of freedom is alive in you.

Slavery must be abhorred and willful destruction of innocent lives stopped at all cost.

There is no oneness.
There is no unity.
There is no love.
There is no progress.

Rather, we have people who deceive people. They put a bait to lure them and kill them. Then, they cover these atrocities with unimaginable magnitude of lies.

That anger you feel each time you think about the spreading cancer called Fulani herdsmen is mutual here.

Each day, I try to understand how people develop into heartless animals.
Re: Suggestions On How To Defend Our Communities Against The Jihardists (herdsmen) by Nobody: 2:35pm On Mar 19, 2016
2ruink:
@op The spirit of freedom is alive in you.

Slavery must be abhorred and willful destruction of innocent lives stopped at all cost.

There is no oneness.
There is no unity.
There is no love.
There is no progress.

Rather, we have people who deceive people. They put a bait to lure them and kill them. Then, they cover these atrocities with unimaginable magnitude of lies.

That anger you feel each time you think about the spreading cancer called Fulani herdsmen is mutual here.

Each day, I try to understand how people develop into heartless animals.

First , we must not be scared to discuss this matter openly and publicly.
Then we need to be bold enough to take decisions on how to protect ourselves.
Finally, we should not be afraid to implement our decisions.

Every community n our territories must form, train and equip those vigilantes.
Part of the trainings should include intelligence gathering, watch keeping and how to respond in case of emergence.

Nigeria cannot protect us. We must take our destiny into our hands.
By His mercies and grace, we shall live in the freedom we are born into.

None can take it from us

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suggestions On How To Defend Our Communities Against The Jihardists (herdsmen) by teufelein(f): 2:53pm On Mar 19, 2016
op, once sokoto is completely leveled to ground herdsmen's problem is to 70% solved. we must devise means to attack sokoto sultanat/emirat. -very proactive!
final solution to islamic jihadism is to nuke out saudi arabia. as long as there's a nation of islamic saudi arabia islamic/muslim terrorism will continue to torment the humanity.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suggestions On How To Defend Our Communities Against The Jihardists (herdsmen) by BlackTechnology: 3:00pm On Mar 19, 2016
teufelein:
op, once sokoto is completely leveled to ground herdsmen's problem is to 70% solved. we must devise means to attack sokoto sultanat/emirat. -very proactive!
final solution to islamic jihadism is to nuke out saudi arabia. as long as there's a nation of islamic saudi arabia islamic/muslim terrorism will continue to torment the humanity.

Supported

1 Like

Re: Suggestions On How To Defend Our Communities Against The Jihardists (herdsmen) by 2ruink(m): 3:03pm On Mar 19, 2016
noblezone:

First , we must not be scared to discuss this matter openly and publicly.
Then we need to be bold enough to take decisions on how to protect ourselves.
Finally, we should not be afraid to implement our decisions.

Every community n our territories must form, train and equip those vigilantes.
Part of the trainings should include intelligence gathering, watch keeping and how to respond in case of emergence.

Nigeria cannot protect us. We must take our destiny into our hands.
By His mercies and grace, we shall live in the freedom we are born into.

None can take it from us

Correct!
We are born free and in freedom we must live.

Free men will rather die on their feet in lieu of living on their knees.

But do you really think discussing this sensitive matter in public will give us a sustainable result? I think otherwise because these cancer called Fulani herdsmen have adopted more strategies than you know towards achieving their Ahmedu Bello prophecies.

Take for instance, the incessant kidnapping and converting of young Christian girls to Islam. Does that ring any alarm to you? They are few that made it to national dailies but the truth here is that the already converted girls run into thousands.

That is one secret agenda.

My point is that we must not make everything public to the plying eyes of these cancer.

We can create awareness, using such public forums. But the contents of our details must remain secret.

My heart is bleeding really.
Re: Suggestions On How To Defend Our Communities Against The Jihardists (herdsmen) by Nobody: 3:52pm On Mar 19, 2016
2ruink:

Correct!
We are born free and in freedom we must live.

Free men will rather die on their feet in lieu of living on their knees.

But do you really think discussing this sensitive matter in public will give us a sustainable result? I think otherwise because these cancer called Fulani herdsmen have adopted more strategies than you know towards achieving their Ahmedu Bello prophecies.

Take for instance, the incessant kidnapping and converting of young Christian girls to Islam. Does that ring any alarm to you? They are few that made it to national dailies but the truth here is that the already converted girls run into thousands.

That is one secret agenda.

My point is that we must not make everything public to the plying eyes of these cancer.

We can create awareness, using such public forums. But the contents of our details must remain secret.

My heart is bleeding really.

Our people are sleeping, we need to wake them them up.
I understand your concern.
Everyone must get to work
For now, each town and community must take responsibility for their security.

1 Like

Re: Suggestions On How To Defend Our Communities Against The Jihardists (herdsmen) by 2ruink(m): 5:46pm On Mar 19, 2016
Now let the sensitization begin!
On behalf of peace loving people of this country, I join hands with noblezone to awaken the consciousness of men women and youths to stand tall against the invasion of Fulani herdsmen and their likes.

It will be so stupidd of a domestic fowl to rejoice when wild one is roasting because when more fowls are not found in the bush, those at home will not be spared.

Don't say, "what is my business, after all it's a Yoruba man that is killed or Igbo man or SS man or Agatu man" because you can't tell who will be next.

Northern agenda is aiming at conquering and suppressing the South.

But this can only happen if we accept.

Noblezone and my humble self have rejected the atrocities of these devilish men and we urge you to do the same.

Defend yourselves because you can. Don't die in the hands of men whom you have never offended.

I'm not calling for war. But to live in peace is to be war-ready.

This is when to call a spade a spade or posterity will not be kind to us.

For decades, following reasons that are not known to us, Fulani herdsmen have being slaughtering people in all regions of Nigeria. If it is not happening in Yoruba land, it is happening in Igbo land or SS or Middle belt. They see south as their conquered zone and people of the south as sub-humans.

It is now up to you who is reading this post to submit to this animals or defend yourselves.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suggestions On How To Defend Our Communities Against The Jihardists (herdsmen) by kettykin: 5:53pm On Mar 19, 2016
noblezone:
This is are trying times.
WE are at war.

You are vulnerable.

Sure, all are going to die,
but I prefer to die facing the enemy with my own weapon than to turn my back on him and die like a coward.

For those who of you thnk otherwise, I need suggestions on how to stop these invaders fro hell.

The Jihardists in the name of Herdsmen are getting bolder by the day.

We must wake up to the realities or die like cowards.

1. Every one (man, woman, boy, girl, young, old) must wake up to the realities.
The threat is real. Operation wipe out infidels and occupy their lands is going on.
In the coming years, Agatu of Benue state will get an Emir.
It is either we wake up now or be damned,

2. There is need to educate our people on the danger we are living in.
The Arab are willing to sponsor JIhard in Nigeria.
Buhari has entered into a collation of Islamic nations to fight against terror.

This means, they then can invade the south East or the South South in the name of fighting "terror".

We must teach our people that the descendants of Usman Dan Fodio will stop at nothing to swallow us up.
This is not a conspiracy theory, this is a fact.

3. Every community must form vigilante (my community already have).
The vigilante must be trained and equipped to resist any attack by these invaders.
They must be trained in intelligence gathering and monitoring.

Suggestions are needed.

All this work will amount to nothing if you people keep down loading cow meat the way you are doing now.

The consumption of cow meat is the driving force behind the second coming of the fulanis
Re: Suggestions On How To Defend Our Communities Against The Jihardists (herdsmen) by 2ruink(m): 5:59pm On Mar 19, 2016
kettykin:

All this work will amount to nothing if you people keep down loading cow meat the way you are doing now.

The consumption of cow meat is the driving force behind the second coming of the fulanis

The reason behind their killings goes beyond raising cows and making money.
Re: Suggestions On How To Defend Our Communities Against The Jihardists (herdsmen) by Pidggin(f): 6:04pm On Mar 19, 2016
Truly somethings need to be done to avoid further bloodshed
Re: Suggestions On How To Defend Our Communities Against The Jihardists (herdsmen) by kettykin: 6:06pm On Mar 19, 2016
2ruink:

The reason behind their killings goes beyond raising cows and making money.

The point I am making is that it would be futile to resist their incursion while also consuming their meat at the rate we are.

People must diversify to chicken, turkey fish goat meat and home grown cow meat before any step to drive them and their stupid cows away to futajalon mountain.
Re: Suggestions On How To Defend Our Communities Against The Jihardists (herdsmen) by NosingNews: 6:12pm On Mar 19, 2016
Henhen! Nigerians are seriously not happy with President Buhari and his performance so far. Read what they say below
http://www.nosingnews.com/2016/03/nigerians-take-swipe-at-president.html

An Open Secret of Boko Haram continues…
Read here http://www.nosingnews.com/2016/03/an-open-secret-of-boko-haram-8th-post.html
Re: Suggestions On How To Defend Our Communities Against The Jihardists (herdsmen) by freeze001(f): 6:14pm On Mar 19, 2016
kettykin:

The point I am making is that it would be futile to resist their incursion while also consuming their meat at the rate we are.

People must diversify to chicken, turkey fish goat meat and home grown cow meat before any step to drive them and their stupid cows away to futajalon mountain.

It can and should be executed on all fronts. We cannot sit and twiddle our thumbs while waiting to reduce beef consumption. Alternatives must be in place while able bodied youths are trained to defend our territories and attack enemies.
Re: Suggestions On How To Defend Our Communities Against The Jihardists (herdsmen) by 2ruink(m): 6:47pm On Mar 19, 2016
kettykin:

I think you are trying to avert the possible danger of poisoned food/meat. But should we wait until we find alternative to beef?

Even if we think we can ignore their cow, what about other food items that come from that part of the country?

This is a desperate action that require desperate measures and waiting would certainly do more harms. Think of six months from today, what Agatu will be like if they continue like this.

Let me tell you what I did some years ago. I returned home that year to hear some farmers complaining that all their crops had been destroyed by herdsmen and their cows.

I went there and I saw for myself. It was really devastating. Bad enough to discourage any upcoming farmer.

I ordered youths to dig pits around some areas they were yet to visit. They did and covered them with leaves and branches. Some days later, they went there and found two cows trapped in those pits.

And till today those herdsmen have not tried stepping into those farmland.
Re: Suggestions On How To Defend Our Communities Against The Jihardists (herdsmen) by freeze001(f): 2:36am On Mar 20, 2016
2ruink:

I think you are trying to avert the possible danger of poisoned food/meat. But should we wait until we find alternative to beef?

Even if we think we can ignore their cow, what about other food items that come from that part of the country?

This is a desperate action that require desperate measures and waiting would certainly do more harms. Think of six months from today, what Agatu will be like if they continue like this.

Let me tell you what I did some years ago. I returned home that year to hear some farmers complaining that all their crops had been destroyed by herdsmen and their cows.

I went there and I saw for myself. It was really devastating. Bad enough to discourage any upcoming farmer.

I ordered youths to dig pits around some areas they were yet to visit. They did and covered them with leaves and branches. Some days later, they went there and found two cows trapped in those pits.

And till today those herdsmen have not tried stepping into those farmland.

Very good!
Re: Suggestions On How To Defend Our Communities Against The Jihardists (herdsmen) by Nobody: 7:40am On Mar 20, 2016
Now I am encouraged.
recent posts have encouraged me.

First of all I appreciate the Nairaland. operators who left this thread.

I am genuinely concerned. I don't hate any body, not even the Fulani nor the Jihardists among them.
My problem with them is this:

They don't have any right whatsoever to take any man's life for whatever reason.

They are committing crimes against humanity and if the government does not care, we the people must care. By the way, are we not government?

They are at liberty to practice their religion and do their business. I am equally at liberty to do same. Their liberty stops where mine starts.

I hate violence and I loathe wars.

However, I cannot sit down and wait for invaders to attack my community while we are asleep. Then we become another statics of Fulani victims.

Furthermore, I think we need to take this off Nairaland a bit.

We have a lot if work to do and we need volunteers.

We need A security awareness and training blog. I just thought of it this morning.

We need volunteers who can design the blog.
Features for the blog shall include but not limited to:
data base for users who must register.
anonymous uses can post a report question or suggestion, but must not see members comments or user details.

Those of is who have friends I'm the Armed Forces can invite them to join us.

WE MUST DEFEND OUT LANDS.
IT IS NOT A CRIME.

NIGERIA IS A FAILED NATION.

May the Lord of Heavens grant us mercy, grace and wisdom.

for more private discussions, send me a mail: noble_concepts@yahoo.com.

Finally, Be armed with courage. The fear of death keeps men in bondage. On trailing this path, we defy death.

I have as it were laid down my life for the freedom of my children.

I will gladly die like Martin Luther King, Ken Saro Wiwa, and all brave men who defied tyranny and bondage than to live the life of debased cowards like Okorocha and Chris Ngige.

Shame on them.

(1) (2) (Reply)

New Bill: Senate Today Present 8 New Bill, 6 Pass The First Reading / Buhari Rice Being Shared (picture) / Video:pres. Buhari Blasts Gov. Fayose - This Will Surely Make You Laugh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.