Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,370 members, 7,861,020 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:12 PM

Suggestions On How To Defend Our Communities Against The Jihardists (herdsmen) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Suggestions On How To Defend Our Communities Against The Jihardists (herdsmen) (1944 Views)

Vacate Our Communities In 14 Days Or Face Mass Vandalization – Ex-militant Warns / Vacate Our Communities In 14 Days – Ex-militant Group Warns Oil Companies / Rear-admiral Alison Madueke (rtd) Flies In Legal Team To Defend His Wife Diezani (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suggestions On How To Defend Our Communities Against The Jihardists (herdsmen) by 2ruink(m): 9:52am On Mar 20, 2016
noblezone:
Now I am encouraged.
recent posts have encouraged me.

First of all I appreciate the Nairaland. operators who left this thread.

I am genuinely concerned. I don't hate any body, not even the Fulani nor the Jihardists among them.
My problem with them is this:

They don't have any right whatsoever to take any man's life for whatever reason.

They are committing crimes against humanity and if the government does not care, we the people must care. By the way, are we not government?

They are at liberty to practice their religion and do their business. I am equally at liberty to do same. Their liberty stops where mine starts.

I hate violence and I loathe wars.

However, I cannot sit down and wait for invaders to attack my community while we are asleep. Then we become another statics of Fulani victims.

Furthermore, I think we need to take this off Nairaland a bit.

We have a lot if work to do and we need volunteers.

We need A security awareness and training blog. I just thought of it this morning.

We need volunteers who can design the blog.
Features for the blog shall include but not limited to:
data base for users who must register.
anonymous uses can post a report question or suggestion, but must not see members comments or user details.

Those of is who have friends I'm the Armed Forces can invite them to join us.

WE MUST DEFEND OUT LANDS.
IT IS NOT A CRIME.

NIGERIA IS A FAILED NATION.

May the Lord of Heavens grant us mercy, grace and wisdom.

for more private discussions, send me a mail: noble_concepts@yahoo.com.

Finally, Be armed with courage. The fear of death keeps men in bondage. On trailing this path, we defy death.

I have as it were laid down my life for the freedom of my children.

I will gladly die like Martin Luther King, Ken Saro Wiwa, and all brave men who defied tyranny and bondage than to live the life of debased cowards like Okorocha and Chris Ngige.

Shame on them.

The magnitude of this task (security quest) might look increasingly cumbersome but it's a distance I've chosen to walk. So I was happy when I saw that you have a similar interest.

First thing is that my mind is made up.

Secondly, I'm willing to share ideas with whomever that is not comfortable with the atrocities of these uncircumcised men.

Lastly, I'm resolute, I'm brave and I'm willing to confront them in whatever measure deemed necessary.

In addition to the blog, as you suggested, I would also advise that we create a whasapp group for proper coordination and correspondence.

And please be mindful of the enemies. While we try to gather people of like mindset, there is a tendency that they might pretentiously join the group as well.

Tried to email you but server was bad.
Re: Suggestions On How To Defend Our Communities Against The Jihardists (herdsmen) by Nobody: 10:47am On Mar 20, 2016
2ruink:

The magnitude of this task (security quest) might look increasingly cumbersome but it's a distance I've chosen to walk. So I was happy when I saw that you have a similar interest.

First thing is that my mind is made up.

Secondly, I'm willing to share ideas with whomever that is not comfortable with the atrocities of these uncircumcised men.

Lastly, I'm resolute, I'm brave and I'm willing to confront them in whatever measure deemed necessary.

In addition to the blog, as you suggested, I would also advise that we create a whasapp group for proper coordination and correspondence.

And please be mindful of the enemies. While we try to gather people of like mindset, there is a tendency that they might pretentiously join the group as well.

Tried to email you but server was bad.

The need for own security is well noted at the back of mind.

The whatsapp connection is good too, but I think we need to provide some of security in order to secure those numbers.

For now, I will suggest we open temporal emails just to connect first.

After connecting, we can shut down such emails.
As for spies breaking our ranks, we will engage in trainings on how to spot out spies.

I will open a temporal email today and drop it here.
please do same.
Re: Suggestions On How To Defend Our Communities Against The Jihardists (herdsmen) by freeze001(f): 11:18am On Mar 20, 2016
noblezone:

The need for own security is well noted at the back of mind.

The whatsapp connection is good too, but I think we need to provide some of security in order to secure those numbers.

For now, I will suggest we open temporal emails just to connect first.

After connecting, we can shut down such emails.
As for spies breaking our ranks, we will engage in trainings on how to spot out spies.

I will open a temporal email today and drop it here.
please do same.

God bless you my brothers. @2ruink... We must play our roles...a stitch in time they say saves nine. It is good to have proactive plans n efforts made now to forestall attacks and proceed on the offensive where necessary.

We must involve our well placed members of our society to see the need for and buy into/invest in this security of our homeland. We will stand firm and overcome!
Re: Suggestions On How To Defend Our Communities Against The Jihardists (herdsmen) by Nobody: 3:48pm On Mar 20, 2016
freeze001:

God bless you my brothers. @2ruink... We must play our roles...a stitch in time they say saves nine. It is good to have proactive plans n efforts made now to forestall attacks and proceed on the offensive where necessary.

We must involve our well placed members of our society to see the need for and buy into/invest in this security of our homeland. We will stand firm and overcome!

Thanks a million times bro.
we cannot keep mute under these circumstances.
we cannot fold out arms either.

We must remain free or die fighting for it.

No death will be sweeter than standing face to face, eye ball to eye ball confronting the enemy.

We are at war.

#freedomordeath
Re: Suggestions On How To Defend Our Communities Against The Jihardists (herdsmen) by freeze001(f): 3:58pm On Mar 20, 2016
noblezone:

Thanks a million times bro.
we cannot keep mute under these circumstances.
we cannot fold out arms either.

We must remain free or die fighting for it.

No death will be sweeter than standing face to face, eye ball to eye ball confronting the enemy.

We are at war.

#freedomordeath

I'm a female please but I appreciate...
Re: Suggestions On How To Defend Our Communities Against The Jihardists (herdsmen) by Nobody: 4:08pm On Mar 20, 2016
freeze001:

I'm a female please but I appreciate...
My error.
I didn't notice the f.
Thanks for your courage. keep the light burning.
Re: Suggestions On How To Defend Our Communities Against The Jihardists (herdsmen) by enlightenedmind: 4:10pm On Mar 20, 2016
ladyF:
We need to legalise firearms. I need a gun really. Government cannot protect me!

No Way
Re: Suggestions On How To Defend Our Communities Against The Jihardists (herdsmen) by Nobody: 4:19pm On Mar 20, 2016
enlightenedmind:

No Way
So, what do you suggest.
Let's hear you.
Re: Suggestions On How To Defend Our Communities Against The Jihardists (herdsmen) by Nobody: 4:23pm On Mar 20, 2016
enlightenedmind:

No Way
So, what do you suggest.
Let's hear you.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Signs That The Nigeria- China Currency Swap Deal Is Good But Bad For The U.S / Economic Hardship: When Nigerians Finally Got Buhari By The balls PIC / "Buhari You Are Expired And Perpetually Unelectable" - El Rufai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.