Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,455 members, 7,850,588 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:02 AM

INEC Agent, Dan Joko, Arrested By Police For Collecting Money To Rig Election - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Agent, Dan Joko, Arrested By Police For Collecting Money To Rig Election (41012 Views)

Olusegun Agbaje: I Was Offered N500Million To Rig Election By PDP / Okigwe Rerun: INEC Agent Caught With Ballot Papers & Prepared Results / Prepare Your Will If You Are Coming To Rig Election In Rivers State – Wike Warns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Agent, Dan Joko, Arrested By Police For Collecting Money To Rig Election by Nobody: 3:37pm On Mar 19, 2016
Pdp again
Re: INEC Agent, Dan Joko, Arrested By Police For Collecting Money To Rig Election by shachris02: 3:37pm On Mar 19, 2016
why is PDP this desperate? i thought rivers state is 100% PDP?

1 Like

Re: INEC Agent, Dan Joko, Arrested By Police For Collecting Money To Rig Election by anwe: 3:37pm On Mar 19, 2016
Fat lie. where is the police & the boys who arrested him ?

APC spinning lies
Re: INEC Agent, Dan Joko, Arrested By Police For Collecting Money To Rig Election by Praizekeyz(m): 3:37pm On Mar 19, 2016
In terry G's voice.. Oya catch dem 1 by 1 o 2 by 2, no free dem now"
Re: INEC Agent, Dan Joko, Arrested By Police For Collecting Money To Rig Election by PecE2Make: 3:37pm On Mar 19, 2016
The guy left Police station on Wednesday to bail his brother. The poster of this thread, did you see anything related to INEC around him?
Re: INEC Agent, Dan Joko, Arrested By Police For Collecting Money To Rig Election by kennyman2000(m): 3:37pm On Mar 19, 2016
so much sad news from this rerun
Re: INEC Agent, Dan Joko, Arrested By Police For Collecting Money To Rig Election by emydot(m): 3:38pm On Mar 19, 2016
We can all see the umbrella party in action
Re: INEC Agent, Dan Joko, Arrested By Police For Collecting Money To Rig Election by Pennsylvania: 3:38pm On Mar 19, 2016
INEC under this administration is the worst thing I've ever witnessed. I wonder how 2019 will be.
Re: INEC Agent, Dan Joko, Arrested By Police For Collecting Money To Rig Election by sauceEEP(m): 3:38pm On Mar 19, 2016
Who be that penosky sitting?
Re: INEC Agent, Dan Joko, Arrested By Police For Collecting Money To Rig Election by Andy1021(m): 3:42pm On Mar 19, 2016
The information given about pdp bribing inec official is not true the investigation is still on know party have been mentioned for now.
Re: INEC Agent, Dan Joko, Arrested By Police For Collecting Money To Rig Election by justmenoni: 3:43pm On Mar 19, 2016
Where you the one putting on blue shirt?

criminalmindz:

I was there live when he was arrested
Re: INEC Agent, Dan Joko, Arrested By Police For Collecting Money To Rig Election by HRich(m): 3:57pm On Mar 19, 2016
sixtuschimere:
This was shared online by one Kaine Kio.She tweeted the photos to APC,Linda Ikeji,Omojuwa and others and asked them to rebroadcast.She wrote.....

'INEC AEO Pepple Dan-Joco at Ahoada-West caught collecting 500k from PDP to compromise in Ahouda and is currently in police custody'

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/03/riversreruninec-aeo-dan-joco-caught.html
A big Lie. PDP can never do such
Re: INEC Agent, Dan Joko, Arrested By Police For Collecting Money To Rig Election by Redoil: 4:06pm On Mar 19, 2016
mynd1:
Good.
you this beautiful sadist. Have you forgotten how boomhari sent N5 trillion to river state to help rig the election
Re: INEC Agent, Dan Joko, Arrested By Police For Collecting Money To Rig Election by DerrickzB: 4:08pm On Mar 19, 2016
HungerBAD:
What?

Exactly what we have been complaining about. This Rivers State is starting to be an embarrassment to Nigeria as a Country, i mean why let Wike Run the State like a Country inside a Country? i mean this man has armed Militia's going around killing and beheading people in this State.

Methinks it is about time, this Governor is removed constitutionally via the declaration of a State Of Emergency, since he the Governor of Rivers cannot guarantee safety of lives and property.

President Buhari please do the Needful.

Nigerians are tired of Wike's boys chopping people's head off, like the Mau Mau Warriors of Kenya in the 1950's, who were famous for chopping heads off.

I hope u r alright??.. he hired u to behead people abi.... What has APC been doing if not using the military to snatch electoral materials and rig??.. hypocrisy will kill ya'all ..retards
Re: INEC Agent, Dan Joko, Arrested By Police For Collecting Money To Rig Election by blackpanda: 4:08pm On Mar 19, 2016
peacengine:
Fabricated news by the lying party

Yes because pdp can never rig. Its beyond because they christian and God fearing? grin shocked

1 Like

Re: INEC Agent, Dan Joko, Arrested By Police For Collecting Money To Rig Election by thaoriginator: 4:15pm On Mar 19, 2016
HungerBAD:
What?

Exactly what we have been complaining about. This Rivers State is starting to be an embarrassment to Nigeria as a Country, i mean why let Wike Run the State like a Country inside a Country? i mean this man has armed Militia's going around killing and beheading people in this State.

Methinks it is about time, this Governor is removed constitutionally via the declaration of a State Of Emergency, since he the Governor of Rivers cannot guarantee safety of lives and property.

Nigerians are tired of Wike's boys chopping people's head off, like the Mau Mau Warriors of Kenya in the 1950's, who were famous for chopping heads off.

Wike is a thug nigga, once a drug dealer. Now he's guns got bigger

1 Like 1 Share

Re: INEC Agent, Dan Joko, Arrested By Police For Collecting Money To Rig Election by thaoriginator: 4:30pm On Mar 19, 2016
criminalmindz:
@op your a liar, that guy is an apc agent
PDP is an EVIL party
Re: INEC Agent, Dan Joko, Arrested By Police For Collecting Money To Rig Election by Trendishine: 4:43pm On Mar 19, 2016
thaoriginator:
PDP is an EVIL party
its obvious my friend..tufiakwa

1 Like

Re: INEC Agent, Dan Joko, Arrested By Police For Collecting Money To Rig Election by Naff24(f): 4:52pm On Mar 19, 2016
Ayoemrys:
imagine,corruption ti hit gbogbo angle nation
In Dagrin's voice grin

Mehn....i miss d dude like craze, he for scatter town with nice lyrics back to back instead of d nonsense songs all dis boizez dey sing now
Re: INEC Agent, Dan Joko, Arrested By Police For Collecting Money To Rig Election by lordf: 4:56pm On Mar 19, 2016
HungerBAD:
What?

Its like you are infect wit APshit virus, despite all the killings in Borno n Yobe their governor's were not impeached. And here you are talking like someone from another planet
Re: INEC Agent, Dan Joko, Arrested By Police For Collecting Money To Rig Election by Forwetinnah: 5:03pm On Mar 19, 2016
The OP is a bloody liar!!! That's the picture of the INEC official that was almost killed by APC touts when he refused b to give them election materials, but was saved by the police. He was arrested yet he's leaving the station
Re: INEC Agent, Dan Joko, Arrested By Police For Collecting Money To Rig Election by HARDDON: 5:05pm On Mar 19, 2016
sixtuschimere:
Go to APC twitter account and see more.There is ntin misleading abt the story.Two people shared it on APC twitter acct.I visited APC twitter account b4 posting it from the website I posted it

with all the lies apc is fashioned with, u not only went there to get a fake news, u even have the balls to refer people there?

how old are you?
Re: INEC Agent, Dan Joko, Arrested By Police For Collecting Money To Rig Election by focus7: 5:19pm On Mar 19, 2016
I knew it that the allegation by pdp that the FG gave billions to APC for the election was just a propaganda and a cover up to the evil agenda of pdp.

1 Like

Re: INEC Agent, Dan Joko, Arrested By Police For Collecting Money To Rig Election by Moyanbe(m): 6:13pm On Mar 19, 2016
To all supporting sides, can you tell me who is of good character between wike and opposition?
Nonsense parties, nonsense candidates. How I wish rain of fire should fall on them
Re: INEC Agent, Dan Joko, Arrested By Police For Collecting Money To Rig Election by Ayoemrys(m): 8:02pm On Mar 19, 2016
Naff24:

In Dagrin's voice grin

Mehn....i miss d dude like craze, he for scatter town with nice lyrics back to back instead of d nonsense songs all dis boizez dey sing now
my broda i miss dat cul guy,i wish he could wake up again
Re: INEC Agent, Dan Joko, Arrested By Police For Collecting Money To Rig Election by sundaystone: 10:08pm On Mar 19, 2016
Please I know this man. He is a mud engineer working with Geo-fluids PLC in port harcourt and not an INEC official.

(1) (2) (Reply)

2face: Leave Buhari Alone, Hold Your Governors, Reps & Senators Accountable / Man Caught While Trying To Deliver Pistols To Gun Runner In Calabar. Photos / Close Down Courts Until Buhari Madness Against Judiciary Is Reversed - Ozekhome

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.