Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,892 members, 7,814,015 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:13 AM

When The Hairstyle Is Too Tight (Hilarious Photo) - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / When The Hairstyle Is Too Tight (Hilarious Photo) (3112 Views)

Governors Expecting Paris Club Alert?: Hilarious Photo Of The Day / Lmao!! What Type Of Hairstyle Is This? / Moment Tinubu Spotted Dino Melaye At Seyi's Wedding (Hilarious Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When The Hairstyle Is Too Tight (Hilarious Photo) by PiccoloBrunelli(m): 8:33am On Mar 19, 2016
The pains girls go thru to make hair....

Re: When The Hairstyle Is Too Tight (Hilarious Photo) by Kingsasian(m): 8:34am On Mar 19, 2016
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Re: When The Hairstyle Is Too Tight (Hilarious Photo) by chocolateme(f): 8:37am On Mar 19, 2016
Na the tightness make her face look like that?
Re: When The Hairstyle Is Too Tight (Hilarious Photo) by PiccoloBrunelli(m): 8:40am On Mar 19, 2016
chocolateme:
Na the tightness make her face look like that?

Lol. You don see am na...she tight all her skull join grin
Re: When The Hairstyle Is Too Tight (Hilarious Photo) by Nobody: 8:40am On Mar 19, 2016
Scary
Re: When The Hairstyle Is Too Tight (Hilarious Photo) by Tallesty1(m): 8:45am On Mar 19, 2016
I think her eyebrows are being raptured
Re: When The Hairstyle Is Too Tight (Hilarious Photo) by Mologi(m): 8:49am On Mar 19, 2016
looks like children toy.....
Re: When The Hairstyle Is Too Tight (Hilarious Photo) by Nobody: 9:01am On Mar 19, 2016
Mologi:
looks like children toy.....

Lol...if that's a children toys looks like, i won't play it anymore...it scared the whole sh1t outta me grin tongue
Re: When The Hairstyle Is Too Tight (Hilarious Photo) by Afrok(m): 9:59am On Mar 19, 2016
No be by force to do Ponytail coz no be by force to smoke monkeytail too undecided
Re: When The Hairstyle Is Too Tight (Hilarious Photo) by steadynana: 7:41pm On Mar 19, 2016
looks like kim...
Re: When The Hairstyle Is Too Tight (Hilarious Photo) by Anitame(f): 9:32pm On Mar 19, 2016
steadynana:
looks like kim...
My thought exactly. That's Kim for sure.

1 Like

Re: When The Hairstyle Is Too Tight (Hilarious Photo) by PiccoloBrunelli(m): 9:29am On Mar 22, 2016
steadynana:
looks like kim...

Sure it's Kim. They just used an app to mess her face up.

(1) (Reply)

Check The Most Annoying Website In The World! / The Funniest Joke Mehn Am Still Laughing My God....!!! / Funny Pix - Barcelona Fans After Their Pair With Arsenal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.