Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,665 members, 7,816,718 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:52 PM

#osun State Still Trending On Twitter See [snapshots] - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #osun State Still Trending On Twitter See [snapshots] (28308 Views)

Isaac Fayose Describes Ibadan As A Dead City, Asks If Oyo State Still Has Govern / Diezani Funny Memes Trends On Twitter - See How Nigerians React (photos) / UK Prime Minister Tweets About Nigeria.. See Snapshots. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #osun State Still Trending On Twitter See [snapshots] by Ugosample(m): 11:54pm On Mar 19, 2016
samjadinero:
He doesn't even have a cabinet yet
Are you for real?
Re: #osun State Still Trending On Twitter See [snapshots] by crazyclown07(m): 11:59pm On Mar 19, 2016
Aregberascal has totally destroyed Osun economy
Imagine osun having the Lowest federal allocation
He needs to be impeached and probed for corruption

I cry for the people of osun
Re: #osun State Still Trending On Twitter See [snapshots] by Johnnyessence(m): 12:06am On Mar 20, 2016
crazyclown07:
Aregberascal has totally destroyed Osun economy

Imagine osun having the Lowest federal allocation

He needs to be impeached and probed for corruption

I cry for the people of osun
if u av corruption charges against ogbeni charge him to court and remain silence if u don't av the evidence.
Re: #osun State Still Trending On Twitter See [snapshots] by walexy14(m): 1:14am On Mar 20, 2016
Very Funny. You can still come and invest the remaining balance anyway
Re: #osun State Still Trending On Twitter See [snapshots] by olatade(m): 4:35am On Mar 20, 2016
Johnnyessence:
then who will impeach him hmm. the governor that created 31 LCDA of recent u are just wailing here nothing u can do. ogbeni will complete his tenure till 2018 when u will see how he has been managing the economy of osun. please ask other state governors their debt profile hmmm. presently fayose is owning his workers 4 month salaries, workers in ogun av resume strike and others. please are these not governors people are looking up to. u will always rant here and ogbeni keep shining always no matter u are abusing ogbeni he keeps moving on faster more than he expect.

You sound pained and frustrated,and you're not making sense with the trash you typed up there.i also have relations who work with the civil service in osun so I'm a witness to the sufferings they are passing through just because of the governor's incompetence in ruling that state
Re: #osun State Still Trending On Twitter See [snapshots] by crazyclown07(m): 5:20am On Mar 20, 2016
Johnnyessence:
if u av corruption charges against ogbeni charge him to court and remain silence if u don't av the evidence.

Its obvious you are just his supporter

May u neva see good tin

He-goat

2 Likes

Re: #osun State Still Trending On Twitter See [snapshots] by ErasmusCOMP: 8:02am On Mar 20, 2016
MARKone:
Lol some peeps get Bad mouth.

Pesin talk say, na recharge card FG go soon dey send Osun State grin
cheesy grin I appeared like a fo.ol to people around me while reading that part because of my inability to control 'silly busts of laughter'.
Re: #osun State Still Trending On Twitter See [snapshots] by ExtraUniqueGuy(m): 8:35am On Mar 20, 2016
Johnnyessence:
see all the curses u are saying here won't av any effect in my life in as much i don't av any take in their government. but i will say the truth here. truth must be told.
oponu! What truth... I'm from (and in) Osun... You're saying he pays half salary... Has any worker received salary this year? and is half salary even legit... I hope you experience this kind of hardship and thereafter come to nairaland to say that truth that must be told. Nonsense
Re: #osun State Still Trending On Twitter See [snapshots] by Haishophem(m): 9:44am On Mar 20, 2016
Johnnyessence:
in what way he has finish the state i said browse and make ur findings on other debt profile of other state. ogbeni so far has deliver campaign promise to his people if not the economic meltdown, and other things that caused the workers not to received their salary on time. i feel for them but i ste cos' they know what's going on in these country. i won't lie here i won't rant here but say the fact that need to the issue out here. ogbeni has tried a lot here since 4 years ago no south east governor has achieved what ogbeni has achieve. i challenge obiano should create 20,000 jobs to the unemployed youth and let us compare both.to some extent ogbeni has tried.

I challenge you to tell the whole forum the said achievement done by your boss that brought the state into the present financial mess. 20,000 jobs with no contribution to the state's IGR or what are u celebrating with the said jobs. get ur facts straight and come out to tell us if any of the said 20,000 employees have received their monthly #10000 pay.

we're getting to know some of the gullible ones that voted Aregbese in for the second term
Re: #osun State Still Trending On Twitter See [snapshots] by Nobody: 9:58am On Mar 20, 2016
Johnnyessence:
thanks bro for ur reply here upon the castigating abuses on ogbeni administration he still shines always. the only south west governor that created 20,000 jobs to the unemployed youth, the only governor that make sure education is for all. pdp is 90% dead in the state of osun till eternity they won't rise except they ask for forgiveness from God and change from their evil ways.by next month he will still commission alot of gigantic project he has been embark on a while ago.the more they rant the more ogbeni shines love that words.
I don't know why you guys are used to always seeing things from the APC and PDP angle. Aregbe failed miserably and plunged the state into massive debt with nothing to show for it. Everything to you charlatans is about PDP vs APC jeeezzs
Re: #osun State Still Trending On Twitter See [snapshots] by Nobody: 7:28pm On Mar 20, 2016
Johnnyessence:
am in the city of osogbo with good network ok.civil servant u are complaining here are collecting salaries at least they are collecting half of their salary which it's as a result of economic meltdown we are experiencing in this country.

Economic meltdown made Osun State get 6m leftover after loan deductions abi? The same meltdown that did not stop Oyo State from, getting their 2.4bn abi?

You are either feeding from the crumbs that fall off their table, or you are licking the leftover oils that stain their shoes, or you are so hungry you are hoping by foolishly defending them they will invite you to their table to eat.....or you have completely lost your ability to reason! Worse still, you may be suffering from all the conditions put together...!

Chai....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

EFCC Operatives Ransack Usman Jibrin's House In Kogi / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala: How Jonathan Made Me Finance Minister / Sowore Rescued Nigerians Abused By Soldiers (Throwback Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.