Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,104 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:56 AM

#osun State Still Trending On Twitter See [snapshots] - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #osun State Still Trending On Twitter See [snapshots] (28305 Views)

Isaac Fayose Describes Ibadan As A Dead City, Asks If Oyo State Still Has Govern / Diezani Funny Memes Trends On Twitter - See How Nigerians React (photos) / UK Prime Minister Tweets About Nigeria.. See Snapshots. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #osun State Still Trending On Twitter See [snapshots] by Johnnyessence(m): 9:00pm On Mar 19, 2016
eitsei:
Please kindly do that if you can so that some people will know it's not aregbe just dey milk us for nothing
really who and who is milking hmmm. except u don't know what's going in this country u will still be ranting here.
Re: #osun State Still Trending On Twitter See [snapshots] by Johnnyessence(m): 9:02pm On Mar 19, 2016
samjadinero:

E ma gb'oro buruku l'enu eye. So if after working for a month in a company and it's time to pay, ur boss comes & tell u, I won't pay u for this month cos we're in debt. You ll take it in good faith and commend him?
hwillZmm really u can abuse ooo. in as much my boss tell me the reason and am already know the causes why will i cause him as u are causing ur self and not me.
Re: #osun State Still Trending On Twitter See [snapshots] by Rayhutar(m): 9:05pm On Mar 19, 2016
Johnnyessence:
yes he's entitled to say that cos' he 's carrying them along not other governor that's not doing it at all but embezzling them.
All this Curses that hungry Osun state workers and their children is cursing will land for your head oo!!!, some Nigerians una no get sympathy for una follow human being as far as you follow dey shop Osun state money, even if government no pay workers for 3 months e no concern you, you continue to praise the governor, Karma dey ooo!!!

2 Likes

Re: #osun State Still Trending On Twitter See [snapshots] by Johnnyessence(m): 9:05pm On Mar 19, 2016
tolulakin:

You are either in Saturn, or you are in a village where there is bad network, or you are so politically brainwashed that you cannot read your ow name clearly as long as Aregbesola is standing beside you!

How can you even say Osun people are not complaining? You should have your relations transfer their jobs to Osun State Civil Service and when your daily food ration becomes 0-0-1/2, you will begin to use your head!

Anuofia!
am in the city of osogbo with good network ok.civil servant u are complaining here are collecting salaries at least they are collecting half of their salary which it's as a result of economic meltdown we are experiencing in this country.
Re: #osun State Still Trending On Twitter See [snapshots] by Johnnyessence(m): 9:07pm On Mar 19, 2016
samjadinero:

E ma gb'oro buruku l'enu eye. So if after working for a month in a company and it's time to pay, ur boss comes & tell u, I won't pay u for this month cos we're in debt. You ll take it in good faith and commend him?
hmm really u can abuse ooo. in as much my boss tell me the reason and am already know the causes why will i cause him as u are causing ur self and not me.
Re: #osun State Still Trending On Twitter See [snapshots] by skelewu404(m): 9:08pm On Mar 19, 2016
ableguy:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
No be only recharge card.
its better he play nairabet with the money who knows
Re: #osun State Still Trending On Twitter See [snapshots] by ableguy(m): 9:17pm On Mar 19, 2016
skelewu404:
its better he play nairabet with the money who knows

Abi ooo
Re: #osun State Still Trending On Twitter See [snapshots] by Johnnyessence(m): 9:21pm On Mar 19, 2016
Rayhutar:

All this Curses that hungry Osun state workers and their children is cursing will land for your head oo!!!, some Nigerians una no get sympathy for una follow human being as far as you follow dey shop Osun state money, even if government no pay workers for 3 months e no concern you, you continue to praise the governor, Karma dey ooo!!!
see all the curses u are saying here won't av any effect in my life in as much i don't av any take in their government. but i will say the truth here. truth must be told.
Re: #osun State Still Trending On Twitter See [snapshots] by Nobody: 9:32pm On Mar 19, 2016
Johnnyessence:
see all the curses u are saying here won't av any effect in my life in as much i don't av any take in their government. but i will say the truth here. truth must be told.
Go and sit down my friend. A whole state just received 6million as allocation from FG while others received over 1 billion naira each after deduction of debt, and you are here polluting the thread with your nonsense truth. What truth exactly, that Osun state is not Bankrupt
You can be spilling this trash cos you don't have a family member whose means of survival has been affected by the stupid projects, embezzlement and strange policies carried out by the refrigerator technician?

No wonder. You are one of those sucking the technician's balls for a living.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: #osun State Still Trending On Twitter See [snapshots] by Rayhutar(m): 9:35pm On Mar 19, 2016
Is it that Osun state government doesn't have economic team, how can a Governor be spending recklessly even if he is developing the state without thinking of tomorrow, does it mean that if the oil money is not there again some state in Nigeria will collapse, that is why I support resource control, some state like Osun state is just sitting down in Osogbo waiting for month end oil money from Abuja without looking inward on how to develop IGR, not by taxing its already poor people but by investing in Agriculture, mining and other means
Re: #osun State Still Trending On Twitter See [snapshots] by Nobody: 9:37pm On Mar 19, 2016
Rayhutar:
Is it that Osun state government doesn't have economic team, how can a Governor be spending recklessly even if he is developing the state without thinking of tomorrow, does it mean that if the oil money is not there again some state in Nigeria will collapse, that is why I support resource control, some state like Osun state is just sitting in Osogbo waiting month end oil money from Abuja without looking inward on how to develop IGR, not by taxing its already poor people but by investing in Agriculture, mining and other means
The question is why just Osun state, and not the other states. Even some poor northern states that have nothing but arid land are doing much better.
Re: #osun State Still Trending On Twitter See [snapshots] by Rayhutar(m): 9:42pm On Mar 19, 2016
princey83:

The question is why just Osun state, and not the other states. Even some poor northern states that have nothing but arid land are doing much better.
The governor borrowed heavily and spend recklessly without economic adviser, the poor northern states spend cautiously and manage their state economy better than Osun state.
Re: #osun State Still Trending On Twitter See [snapshots] by Aroh48(m): 9:47pm On Mar 19, 2016
benedictnsi:

My brother, if you want to wail..... Make it obvious..... No body will punish you for wailing for a failed government

Be proud of wailing...... cool
He must buy the wailing form.Unless I will kill him.
Re: #osun State Still Trending On Twitter See [snapshots] by K9blunt(f): 9:53pm On Mar 19, 2016
popesam1:
Aregbese a.k.a baba hafusa which means baba half salary. 6 million that cannot buy linda ikeji fake handbag

Chai! You wuked!
Re: #osun State Still Trending On Twitter See [snapshots] by sparkleRed(f): 10:13pm On Mar 19, 2016
Johnnyessence is simply retard undecided

2 Likes

Re: #osun State Still Trending On Twitter See [snapshots] by Alimtoheeb(m): 10:24pm On Mar 19, 2016
Johnnyessence:
shaking ur head on what bros it's not how fast but how well watch him till he end his tenure on November 2018.
i pray he end it well.....
Re: #osun State Still Trending On Twitter See [snapshots] by popesam1(m): 10:26pm On Mar 19, 2016
K9blunt:

Chai! You wuked!
Na aregbe wicked pass
Re: #osun State Still Trending On Twitter See [snapshots] by dragonking2: 10:26pm On Mar 19, 2016
sparkleRed:
Johnnyessence is actually a paid osun supporter...Check all his threads and posts...He always want to post osun state and Aregbesola in a positive manner while also condemning the PDP. Only gullible idiots will fall for his lies.
Re: #osun State Still Trending On Twitter See [snapshots] by dragonking2: 10:28pm On Mar 19, 2016
Alimtoheeb:
A state collecting 6m naira allocation can not end well..you know that, so tell ursef the truth
Re: #osun State Still Trending On Twitter See [snapshots] by K9blunt(f): 10:29pm On Mar 19, 2016
popesam1:

Na aregbe wicked pass

Abi o, the guyman no try at all.
Re: #osun State Still Trending On Twitter See [snapshots] by popesam1(m): 10:33pm On Mar 19, 2016
K9blunt:

If u see how so people were hailing him, u go fear ehn
Re: #osun State Still Trending On Twitter See [snapshots] by popesam1(m): 10:33pm On Mar 19, 2016
K9blunt:

Re: #osun State Still Trending On Twitter See [snapshots] by K9blunt(f): 11:01pm On Mar 19, 2016
popesam1:

Na them sabi, in fact they deserve him, probably he is the one that will peel the scales from their silly eyes.
Re: #osun State Still Trending On Twitter See [snapshots] by Johnnyessence(m): 11:02pm On Mar 19, 2016
Alimtoheeb:
amen this is what we want not corrupt mind.
Re: #osun State Still Trending On Twitter See [snapshots] by Johnnyessence(m): 11:02pm On Mar 19, 2016
sparkleRed:
am not infact i love to reply back cos' alot of people are not from osun state, but from different state.
popesam1:

Na aregbe wicked pass
abegi joor 16 years of pdp wetin they do only to siphon the money of the masses. they will give account of what they did to baba God.
Re: #osun State Still Trending On Twitter See [snapshots] by Brimmie(m): 11:02pm On Mar 19, 2016
yoged:
alaye. Speak for yourself . Nobody is crying of hunger in osun. Maybe na just your household sha hunger dey wire. una too dey like dey blow things out of proportion

You dey mind ds people bros.
Re: #osun State Still Trending On Twitter See [snapshots] by Johnnyessence(m): 11:05pm On Mar 19, 2016
dragonking2:
A state collecting 6m naira allocation can not end well..you know that, so tell ursef the truth
na lie just be fooling ur self here.
Re: #osun State Still Trending On Twitter See [snapshots] by Johnnyessence(m): 11:05pm On Mar 19, 2016
princey83:

Go and sit down my friend. A whole state just received 6million as allocation from FG while others received over 1 billion naira each after deduction of debt, and you are here polluting the thread with your nonsense truth. What truth exactly, that Osun state is not Bankrupt
You can be spilling this trash cos you don't have a family member whose means of survival has been affected by the stupid projects, embezzlement and strange policies carried out by the refrigerator technician?

No wonder. You are one of those sucking the technician's balls for a living.
whatever u said i don't care.what i know is that ogbeni will overcome his financial challenges while in government.
popesam1:

yes they hail for his developmental stride. currently project for the second term in office av commence so stay back and watch till he will end the government november 18th 2018.
Re: #osun State Still Trending On Twitter See [snapshots] by popesam1(m): 11:37pm On Mar 19, 2016
K9blunt:

Na them sabi, in fact they deserve him, probably he is the one that will peel the scales from their silly eyes.
O sumi

1 Like

Re: #osun State Still Trending On Twitter See [snapshots] by popesam1(m): 11:38pm On Mar 19, 2016
Johnnyessence:
abegi joor 16 years of pdp wetin they do only to siphon the money of the masses. they will give account of what they did to baba God.
They must be stup!d for those wasted 16 years

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Stop Wishing Nigeria Fails Because Your Candidate Is Not President – Laycon / Boko Haram Plans To Use Mechanics, Car Wash Centers To Plant Bombs In Cars / Abuja Town Hall Meeting: Lai Mohammed, Fashola, Adeosun Attend (Pics)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.