Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,899 members, 7,810,452 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:17 AM

Photos From A Pregnant Dog's 'maternity Shoot'...yes, A Dog! Lol - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Photos From A Pregnant Dog's 'maternity Shoot'...yes, A Dog! Lol (691 Views)

Incredible:pretty Woman Goes Viral As She Strips Unclad For Her Maternity Shoot / Big Python Trying To Swallow A Dog Killed (Photos) / Why A Pregnant Lady Sets Her Boyfriend's House On Fire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos From A Pregnant Dog's 'maternity Shoot'...yes, A Dog! Lol by tiwagist(f): 11:06am On Mar 19, 2016
Ana Paula Grillo is the photographer who thought it would be fun for her neighbor's pregnant dog, four-year-old pinscher mix named Lilica, to have a maternity shoot.

According to the photographer, "I saw her big belly and I thought, this is it. It was a dream to shoot, It was amazing.It felt like she understood everything, and made sensational poses. It was like she was smiling." See more photos after the cut...

The only editing she used for the pictures was color correction and she captured the photos just one day before Lilica (the dog) gave birth to five healthy puppies: four boys and one girl, all of whom have been adopted by family members and friends of the owner.

http://www.tiwagist.com/2016/03/photos-pregnant-dogs-maternity-shoot-yes-dog/

cc: lalasticlala, ishilove

1 Like

Re: Photos From A Pregnant Dog's 'maternity Shoot'...yes, A Dog! Lol by tiwagist(f): 11:10am On Mar 19, 2016
Amazing, looking lovely grin cheesy
Re: Photos From A Pregnant Dog's 'maternity Shoot'...yes, A Dog! Lol by Tallesty1(m): 11:12am On Mar 19, 2016
Many marriages wouldn't have crashed if the people involved treated their partners they way they treat their pets.

1 Like

Re: Photos From A Pregnant Dog's 'maternity Shoot'...yes, A Dog! Lol by tiwagist(f): 11:29am On Mar 19, 2016
Tallesty1:
Many marriages wouldn't have crashed if the people involved treated their partners they way they treat their pets.

LOL.. exactly
Re: Photos From A Pregnant Dog's 'maternity Shoot'...yes, A Dog! Lol by dacovajnr: 11:35am On Mar 19, 2016
If I say Sexy Now dem go say Beastiality..make I kuku say Endtime photoshoot

(1) (Reply)

Why People With Black Skin Are Better Than Those With White/fair Skin. / Picture Of Jet Fighter Seen In Yenagoa Air Space / Gov Ambode Commissioned Road Built By CCECC Nigeria Wash Away After Only 18 Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.