Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,085 members, 7,821,749 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:48 PM

Peter Okoye Cautions Paul For Giving The Public An Opportunity To Crucify Him - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter Okoye Cautions Paul For Giving The Public An Opportunity To Crucify Him (41496 Views)

Waje Pays Yvonne Imongan, Former Personal Assistant After The Public Outburst / Mr Eazi Under Fire As Nigerians Crucify Him For His Insensitive Quotes. / “mind Your Business,” Nigerians Slam Helen Paul For Reconciling Bisola And TTT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Okoye Cautions Paul For Giving The Public An Opportunity To Crucify Him by VirginFinder: 4:00pm On Mar 19, 2016
These guys are quarreling for real.
That they will perform together if the price is right is another thing entirely.

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Cautions Paul For Giving The Public An Opportunity To Crucify Him by Nobody: 4:01pm On Mar 19, 2016
How does dis affect the price of dodo in d market abeg??

Even "Mai Ruwa" don add moni fa.. Imagine??

The ab.oki say... dollar don rise grin
Re: Peter Okoye Cautions Paul For Giving The Public An Opportunity To Crucify Him by pretty16(f): 4:01pm On Mar 19, 2016
Shee Jude has been their manager all this year's, y having issues all of a sudden since women came into their Lives. Women are incharge of the home. They either Make the home or break it. It's so obvious, that this men are getting wrong advice.
Re: Peter Okoye Cautions Paul For Giving The Public An Opportunity To Crucify Him by legendte(m): 4:02pm On Mar 19, 2016
reminds me of the nursery school rhyme. .....Two little black birds sitting on the wall, one named Peter, one named Paul. .........COME BACK PETER, COME BACK PAUL. Two decades ago and it seems like it was yesterday. I no go still forget the beat wey my auntie give me for saying NWANNEM PETER, NWANNEM PAUL. Who them help sef
Re: Peter Okoye Cautions Paul For Giving The Public An Opportunity To Crucify Him by SUMIC247(m): 4:04pm On Mar 19, 2016
Just passing cry
Re: Peter Okoye Cautions Paul For Giving The Public An Opportunity To Crucify Him by flokii: 4:07pm On Mar 19, 2016
who be peter, who be paul sef..

I just knw say one get good taste & proud pass d other
Re: Peter Okoye Cautions Paul For Giving The Public An Opportunity To Crucify Him by BlackOnassis(m): 4:07pm On Mar 19, 2016
Deivid10:
meanwhile
A man and his wife quarrelled. After the fight, the wife went into the bedroom. A few minutes later, the husband also trooped into the bedroom only to find the wife busy packing her suitcase! He asked "You are packing! Where are you going?"
She answered "To my mother".
The man paused for a while and also got his big brown pure leather suitcase & started packing his clothes. The angry wife stared at him and said "You are packing! Where are you going?"
He replied "Oh yeah! I"m going to my mother!"
The wife replied, "To your mother??!! And what about the 6 children?! Who is going to look after them?"
The man replied, "You are going to your mother and I am going to my mother, the children should also go to their mother!
Enjoy your day jooor..... leave Rivers Election violence for fools whom won't just be gone BT also forgotten so soon

funny joke!
Re: Peter Okoye Cautions Paul For Giving The Public An Opportunity To Crucify Him by pench(m): 4:10pm On Mar 19, 2016
abeegiii...i tire for dis jare.na wahala be dis?

go joore!!!!!!!!!

its becoming fvckin bloody in rivers right now. cant believe wat im seein wit ma eyes...chesus!
Re: Peter Okoye Cautions Paul For Giving The Public An Opportunity To Crucify Him by Nobody: 4:10pm On Mar 19, 2016
I dont know what is wrong with these 2 sil.lly boys that cannot grow up and handle their matter in private, what kind of arrant nonsence is this.
Psquare cry its on the news, they dance, its there, they shi.t its news. abeg they should shut up and keep their private life private, its not only then that have family problem, if thats how other people talk about their personal problems, I wonder what will happen.
Just common reason that their mummy is not alive, they cannot have sense, tomorrow they will start forming big boys as if they know anything. Be a man they cannot be.
Tsk.

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Cautions Paul For Giving The Public An Opportunity To Crucify Him by yomi007k(m): 4:13pm On Mar 19, 2016
praizeblog:
act 2 scene 1

ACTION! grin
Re: Peter Okoye Cautions Paul For Giving The Public An Opportunity To Crucify Him by doshi: 4:14pm On Mar 19, 2016
peter is only being greedy forgeting how and where he started. was Jude not his manager when their music was all over the place? oh, he thinks he has arrived and don't need the hand_ that helped him to his feet. Greed is a killer and the end justifies the begining. i will live to see where his greed will take him

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Cautions Paul For Giving The Public An Opportunity To Crucify Him by Nobody: 4:15pm On Mar 19, 2016
debris:
That Peter sef...seem to be greedy Paul try all these while all the whole endorsement deals has been only on Peter yet he kept it moving..

Greed at all cost
Abeg where my bag dey
Make I go work
I need money to sort many things
meanwhile some people are prievlaged to work together and make more money others are yearning for that opportunities.
sometimes I wonder what is wrong with that Peter. If Jude was doing all these wrong as he claimed why was their music popular then. All of a sudden Jude is evil. No respect or love for family. No loyalty or solidarity for business. Beware of people like that.

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Cautions Paul For Giving The Public An Opportunity To Crucify Him by Nobody: 4:18pm On Mar 19, 2016
nuelzy:
personal development at this stage peter ,....is greed!!!

moreover,

#mr p...to me doesn't sound personal bt separate ....i understand u dont wanna work for ur elder brother to reap...and u also want to do stuffs outside psquare for ppl to recognize u more...

i put it to u dat wateva happens u re d cause..

cant u do other business that doesn't have to do with competing with the credibility of u and ur brother...

childish!!!....u just want to shine more than him...to b more noticed and fanned .....

i will b here when it will happen....!!!
4 christ sake, its a family drama and i tink no1 have d ryt to critisize any of dem or are u a member of their family?

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Cautions Paul For Giving The Public An Opportunity To Crucify Him by IYANGBALI: 4:18pm On Mar 19, 2016
Abeg if dem wan break make dem break dis story don dey irritate me like dat of olajumoke
Re: Peter Okoye Cautions Paul For Giving The Public An Opportunity To Crucify Him by melorious4(m): 4:21pm On Mar 19, 2016
Thank God it's btw dem dem...... No Yoruba man in btw.
Re: Peter Okoye Cautions Paul For Giving The Public An Opportunity To Crucify Him by optional1(f): 4:31pm On Mar 19, 2016
dan9ice:
Apc and pdp.. Make una leave these guys oo.. This might be prank. Afterall they can't be enemies forever..
April fool count down
Re: Peter Okoye Cautions Paul For Giving The Public An Opportunity To Crucify Him by shizzlin: 4:34pm On Mar 19, 2016
don't these guys have elders in their family people who can lecture them on how to resolve family issues PRIVATELY? since they obviously don't know how to! Haba. every family has its own issues but it's only p squares own we hear about. Are they the only family who are in the same line of business? these guys are just big babies with lack of home training, sorry to say. And to think they're even husbands and fathers already. smh

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Cautions Paul For Giving The Public An Opportunity To Crucify Him by brixton: 4:37pm On Mar 19, 2016
Shame on Peter Okoye! We all know the result of pride!!!

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Cautions Paul For Giving The Public An Opportunity To Crucify Him by seangy4konji: 4:37pm On Mar 19, 2016
He who marrries a bad woman might not make heaven.

Personal development

I always tell my niggzzzz. You can't make a hoe a house wife. (Unless she has turned a new leaf which is hard to tell)

You are ruined.
Ps am not a kid but when such happen things after an addition to a familycheck who just joined the family.

Never disrespect the family or take sides against the family.(god father) (Note)( salute mi familia)(fSt and furious 7).
Re: Peter Okoye Cautions Paul For Giving The Public An Opportunity To Crucify Him by seangy4konji: 4:49pm On Mar 19, 2016
Let me give you a scenario of a young guy who is in uni and atruggling,enters his sisters rooms and drain them of 1k,2 k to survive in tough times and they are all managing and carrying each other along. The guy finish and get job for standard chartered Kuala Lumpur and his returning back to those family for those tough times and family say one love and then he marries and all of a sudden,he seems the change he give his sister is not worth it because he wants personal develoent or they are not just worth it. Use your common sense man.

Serpents they are.

A dog that will go astray will never listen to any blow of the whitle from his masters or hunter.
Re: Peter Okoye Cautions Paul For Giving The Public An Opportunity To Crucify Him by Nobody: 4:53pm On Mar 19, 2016
Deivid10:
meanwhile
A man and his wife quarrelled. After the fight, the wife went into the bedroom. A few minutes later, the husband also trooped into the bedroom only to find the wife busy packing her suitcase! He asked "You are packing! Where are you going?"
She answered "To my mother".
The man paused for a while and also got his big brown pure leather suitcase & started packing his clothes. The angry wife stared at him and said "You are packing! Where are you going?"
He replied "Oh yeah! I"m going to my mother!"
The wife replied, "To your mother??!! And what about the 6 children?! Who is going to look after them?"
The man replied, "You are going to your mother and I am going to my mother, the children should also go to their mother!
Enjoy your day jooor..... leave Rivers Election violence for fools whom won't just be gone BT also forgotten so soon

Abi na! Make everybody dey go him mama house na........if na that one go solve the issue cheesy
Nice joke bro
Re: Peter Okoye Cautions Paul For Giving The Public An Opportunity To Crucify Him by Skmoda360(m): 4:54pm On Mar 19, 2016
The weather is too hot i'm getting outta here...
Re: Peter Okoye Cautions Paul For Giving The Public An Opportunity To Crucify Him by nuelzy: 5:05pm On Mar 19, 2016
gloria34:
4 christ sake, its a family drama and i tink no1 have d ryt to critisize any of dem or are u a member of their family?
its just there....

the obvious!!!
Re: Peter Okoye Cautions Paul For Giving The Public An Opportunity To Crucify Him by abbey37(m): 5:06pm On Mar 19, 2016
Taking an wholistic view at the psquare saga peter appear sturborn and blunt but paul on the other hand appears like a chamelion just trying to get a public sympathy, why releasing a solo record and floating rudeboy record when you own square records with your brothers,exactly same business if peter decides to do same psquare would die a natural death just like what's happening now.you can't serve two masters at a time.
Re: Peter Okoye Cautions Paul For Giving The Public An Opportunity To Crucify Him by Nobody: 5:11pm On Mar 19, 2016
yomi007k:

ACTION! grin
lol
Re: Peter Okoye Cautions Paul For Giving The Public An Opportunity To Crucify Him by 2sexycom(m): 5:21pm On Mar 19, 2016
nuelzy:
personal development at this stage peter ,....is greed!!!

moreover,

#mr p...to me doesn't sound personal bt separate ....i understand u dont wanna work for ur elder brother to reap...and u also want to do stuffs outside psquare for ppl to recognize u more...

i put it to u dat wateva happens u re d cause..

cant u do other business that doesn't have to do with competing with the credibility of u and ur brother...

childish!!!....u just want to shine more than him...to b more noticed and fanned .....

i will b here when it will happen....!!!
that will be his down fall. He loves to show off a lot.
Re: Peter Okoye Cautions Paul For Giving The Public An Opportunity To Crucify Him by dROC1: 5:55pm On Mar 19, 2016
To paraphrase, naija's longest surviving group is finally dead. RIP Pqsuare.
This is nothing new it happened to Stylplus, Remedies, Plantation boys, Trybesmen , Dbanj and Don Jazzy. One person always strikes out and feels they can make it on their own. It appears that Peter has been plotting this script for the last 3 years since he got married.

All I can say is I hope they both have savings cos they are gonna need it.

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Cautions Paul For Giving The Public An Opportunity To Crucify Him by knxpin(m): 6:05pm On Mar 19, 2016
I feel bad when people calls Peter names. I want jude to come on stage and perform to win the admiration of fans instead of trying to boss his younger once in their own business. Nowadays younger once grows with intelligents on how to handle their business. You can't take people for granted because they are your younger brothers. The era of seniority has come and gone in business and jude should be able to deal with it instead of cultivating a seed of discord better two mega money making twins. Now Peter has
Refused to be his ATM machine any longer.
Senior brothers sapping younger once since 1800Bc.
Re: Peter Okoye Cautions Paul For Giving The Public An Opportunity To Crucify Him by Babyphinas(f): 6:21pm On Mar 19, 2016
U guys should settle & get back to unaselves
Re: Peter Okoye Cautions Paul For Giving The Public An Opportunity To Crucify Him by ezemme(m): 6:27pm On Mar 19, 2016
p'square u guyz should knw that it takes a so many years to build up a good reputation but a second is enough to destroy everything..... Behind a fine cushion there is a dirty foams.. I wonder y u guyz should give the devil the opportunity to do his dirty job on u guyz. u guyz should swallow each others pride and come together again to avoid had I knw....
Re: Peter Okoye Cautions Paul For Giving The Public An Opportunity To Crucify Him by charlesucheh(m): 6:53pm On Mar 19, 2016
UNTO A MONEY DON DEY, WETIN QUASIGN ME LEVELS.....
Re: Peter Okoye Cautions Paul For Giving The Public An Opportunity To Crucify Him by bukatyne(f): 6:57pm On Mar 19, 2016
pass111:
It Is only a fool that won't understand waz actually going on undecided undecided

What is going on?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

#AMVCA2018: Bisola Receives Her GAC SUV Car (photos) / Different People's Reactions To Funke Akindele's Removal From The Avengers Cast / Wizkid Performs At Fatima Dangote's White Wedding In Lagos (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.