Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,927 members, 7,835,091 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:53 AM

Peaceful Elections Going On In Rivers State Even PDP Are Voting Peacefully - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peaceful Elections Going On In Rivers State Even PDP Are Voting Peacefully (1614 Views)

APC And PDP Are Expired Political Parties - Doyin Okupe / Edo Election: PDP Are Bad Losers, Says Edo APC Chairman / Why Members Of PDP Are Mostly Arrested In The Ongoing Fight Against Corruption (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peaceful Elections Going On In Rivers State Even PDP Are Voting Peacefully by hardywaltz(m): 1:03pm On Mar 19, 2016
Pictures of
Gov. Nyesom Wike voting
Deputy Gov. Banigo voting
Dr Dakuku Peterside voting

All over Facebook PDP are crying of people not voting so we are posting this for the records so people don't later twist the truth.

Re: Peaceful Elections Going On In Rivers State Even PDP Are Voting Peacefully by hardywaltz(m): 1:04pm On Mar 19, 2016
Evans Bipi voting...
Senator George Sekibo voting....

Re: Peaceful Elections Going On In Rivers State Even PDP Are Voting Peacefully by hardywaltz(m): 1:05pm On Mar 19, 2016
Marshall Uwom Majority leader of RSHA voting...
Asari Dukobo voting...
CTC chairman of Adua Odua Oye Igenewari voting

Re: Peaceful Elections Going On In Rivers State Even PDP Are Voting Peacefully by hardywaltz(m): 1:06pm On Mar 19, 2016
The Lion of the Tribe of Ubima
The slayer of the Ineffectual Buffoon
The General of common sense revolution
The most visible Minister of the Federal Republic
The only Minister given permission to play party politics

Rt. Hon. Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi voting

1 Like

Re: Peaceful Elections Going On In Rivers State Even PDP Are Voting Peacefully by SeverusSnape(m): 1:06pm On Mar 19, 2016
Take note, It's PDP all the way.

See Dakuku's face, He knows his party will be dealt with.

I can see Asari's sheet, He thumb printed for the umbrella party PDP and he obviously wanted the camera to capture it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peaceful Elections Going On In Rivers State Even PDP Are Voting Peacefully by PhockPhockMan: 1:07pm On Mar 19, 2016
When APC lose as expected, Dakuku will claim election didn't take place.

Is he not the one voting?
Re: Peaceful Elections Going On In Rivers State Even PDP Are Voting Peacefully by shachris02: 1:08pm On Mar 19, 2016
na for pesin parlour dakuku dey vote? who dey spread pant for pooling unit?? shocked

2 Likes

Re: Peaceful Elections Going On In Rivers State Even PDP Are Voting Peacefully by hardywaltz(m): 1:08pm On Mar 19, 2016
Former sports presenter, and SA (First picture) to the governor on Special Project, Cyril Dum Wite, was arrested with the militants.
In their possession was some military uniforms and the sum of N500 thousand. The world now know who has been causing all the trouble in Ogoniland.

Let's see how PDP will turn this one they caught them red handed...

Lalasticlala Ishilove kindly do the needful

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Peaceful Elections Going On In Rivers State Even PDP Are Voting Peacefully by hardywaltz(m): 1:08pm On Mar 19, 2016
More pictures....
Re: Peaceful Elections Going On In Rivers State Even PDP Are Voting Peacefully by SeverusSnape(m): 1:10pm On Mar 19, 2016
PhockPhockMan:
When APC lose as expected, Dakuku will claim election didn't take place.

Is he not the one voting?
Any zombie that opens his/her buccal cavity and say election didn't hold, then thunder from olympus will strike his/her mouth.
Re: Peaceful Elections Going On In Rivers State Even PDP Are Voting Peacefully by Tunami(m): 1:12pm On Mar 19, 2016
ok.
Re: Peaceful Elections Going On In Rivers State Even PDP Are Voting Peacefully by hardywaltz(m): 1:14pm On Mar 19, 2016
Update
Re: Peaceful Elections Going On In Rivers State Even PDP Are Voting Peacefully by shachris02: 1:15pm On Mar 19, 2016
SeverusSnape:

Any zombie that opens his/her buccal cavity and say election didn't hold, then thunder from olympus will strike his/her mouth.

actually PDP are the ones calling for the cancellation. i hope you won't change this statement afterwards, zombie? angry

1 Like

Re: Peaceful Elections Going On In Rivers State Even PDP Are Voting Peacefully by SeverusSnape(m): 1:17pm On Mar 19, 2016
shachris02:

actually PDP are the ones calling for the cancellation. i hope you won't change this statement afterwards, zombie? angry
Thank goodness you know who the zombies are.
Re: Peaceful Elections Going On In Rivers State Even PDP Are Voting Peacefully by cckris: 1:19pm On Mar 19, 2016
PDP all the way.

2 Likes

Re: Peaceful Elections Going On In Rivers State Even PDP Are Voting Peacefully by baralatie(m): 1:19pm On Mar 19, 2016
Please pictures from bonny and andoni I,abua and ahoada then I believe you
Re: Peaceful Elections Going On In Rivers State Even PDP Are Voting Peacefully by hardywaltz(m): 1:24pm On Mar 19, 2016
baralatie:
Please pictures from bonny and andoni I,abua and ahoada then I believe you

The Deputy Governor Banigo is from Bonny

Re: Peaceful Elections Going On In Rivers State Even PDP Are Voting Peacefully by phemmie06(m): 1:29pm On Mar 19, 2016
Lovely thank God they all took the correct prescription of their drugs today.
Re: Peaceful Elections Going On In Rivers State Even PDP Are Voting Peacefully by gen2briz(m): 1:30pm On Mar 19, 2016
Ok
Re: Peaceful Elections Going On In Rivers State Even PDP Are Voting Peacefully by donc26(m): 1:31pm On Mar 19, 2016
SeverusSnape:

Thank goodness you know who the zombies are.
guy honestly since morning you have been crying all over Nl that pdp will win.i dnt know what is giving hope. everyone including wike shortly after casting his vote said inec has failed.that means he has lost hope .yet you are here giving yourself false hope. mr man its over.

1 Like

Re: Peaceful Elections Going On In Rivers State Even PDP Are Voting Peacefully by baralatie(m): 1:32pm On Mar 19, 2016
hardywaltz:

The Deputy Governor Banigo is from Bonny
Which ward and polling unit in bonny
Re: Peaceful Elections Going On In Rivers State Even PDP Are Voting Peacefully by SeverusSnape(m): 1:34pm On Mar 19, 2016
donc26:
[s]guy honestly since morning you have been crying all over Nl that pdp will win.i dnt know what is giving hope. everyone including wike shortly after casting his vote said inec has failed.that means he has lost hope .yet you are here giving yourself false hope. mr man its over.[/s]

Who's this??... Commot from my front!!
Re: Peaceful Elections Going On In Rivers State Even PDP Are Voting Peacefully by Opinedecandid(m): 1:37pm On Mar 19, 2016
Let it start and end peacefully.

That is what we want.
Re: Peaceful Elections Going On In Rivers State Even PDP Are Voting Peacefully by shachris02: 1:43pm On Mar 19, 2016
hardywaltz:
The Lion of the Tribe of Ubima
The slayer of the Ineffectual Buffoon
The General of common sense revolution
The most visible Minister of the Federal Republic
The only Minister given permission to play party politics

Rt. Hon. Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi voting

the lion of Ubima.
watch how released he is. this election is already done and dusted. cool

(1) (Reply)

Biafra: US Congressman Robert Dornan Backs Referendum / Tension In Aba As Police And Army Force Hausa People Off The Streets Of Aba / CALABAR:A Place Of Total Darkness.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.