Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,745 members, 7,824,145 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

CALABAR:A Place Of Total Darkness. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / CALABAR:A Place Of Total Darkness. (1609 Views)

Breaking!! Darkness Engulf Some Parts Of Nigeria / Nigeria May Soon Be In Total Darkness — Egbin CEO / National Power Grid Collapses, As 4 States Are Now In Total Darkness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

CALABAR:A Place Of Total Darkness. by iokpebholo: 8:48pm On May 20, 2016
Have not seen light for d past one week in calabar, no hope no news but d painful part is I just received a bill of 8k today. WATS d power situation in ur area?Response pls

1 Like

Re: CALABAR:A Place Of Total Darkness. by olatunjithomas(m): 8:57pm On May 20, 2016
hi bro,that means you should also pay for enjoying the darkness.
Re: CALABAR:A Place Of Total Darkness. by Hannysmilez(f): 8:58pm On May 20, 2016
I'm going to have to show this to my niece. She got posted to Calabar. She'd just dunk herself in Jabi lake after reading this one.
Re: CALABAR:A Place Of Total Darkness. by iokpebholo: 9:04pm On May 20, 2016
Hannysmilez:
I'm going to have to show this to my niece. She got posted to Calabar. She'd just dunk herself in Jabi lake after reading this one.
hmmmmm.so angry. D painful part is in spend alot of money fueling my generator cheesy
Re: CALABAR:A Place Of Total Darkness. by iokpebholo: 9:06pm On May 20, 2016
olatunjithomas:
hi bro,that means you should also pay for enjoying the darkness.
bros u bad oh. I should enjoy darkness shey?i Don go Ghana na be dt
Re: CALABAR:A Place Of Total Darkness. by Eboski(m): 9:14pm On May 20, 2016
iokpebholo:
Have not seen light for d past one week in calabar, no hope no news but d painful part is I just received a bill of 8k today. WATS d power situation in ur area?Response pls
my guy the thing tired us we when they stay satellite town/UCTH be they get before... one week counting no light now news about the light....
Re: CALABAR:A Place Of Total Darkness. by googlepikins: 9:16pm On May 20, 2016
Na every where. Fashola said we should exercise patience. That he is planning of building nuclear power plants in 2020
Re: CALABAR:A Place Of Total Darkness. by Legitbaba(m): 9:22pm On May 20, 2016
iokpebholo:
Sorry for d darkness...buh it was in the news this morning that..PHED had some issue getting supply from the national grid....it was well explained buh I don't know much about those stuffs...they even emphasised on d fact that Calabar would be in darkness untill the issue is fixed...I don't know how long it'll take though

There is about 120mgw to b distributed in pH...according to wah they said
Re: CALABAR:A Place Of Total Darkness. by Nixiepie(f): 9:35pm On May 20, 2016
Nd where lam ,24 /7. m sick of seeing light everyday sef
Re: CALABAR:A Place Of Total Darkness. by iokpebholo: 9:38pm On May 20, 2016
Nixiepie:
Nd where lam ,24 /7. m sick of seeing light everyday sef
thank god for ur life, so frustrating anyway
Re: CALABAR:A Place Of Total Darkness. by iokpebholo: 9:40pm On May 20, 2016
Legitbaba:

Sorry for d darkness...buh it was in the news this morning that..PHED had some issue getting supply from the national grid....it was well explained buh I don't know much about those stuffs...they even emphasised on d fact that Calabar would be in darkness untill the issue is fixed...I don't know how long it'll take though

There is about 120mgw to b distributed in pH...according to wah they said
thanks for d assurance let's hope I see light next week
Re: CALABAR:A Place Of Total Darkness. by otokx(m): 9:50pm On May 20, 2016
no light in Aluu, Choba, Emohua, Ibaa, Rumuji for about 3 months, good thing though no bills were brought.
Re: CALABAR:A Place Of Total Darkness. by Arielle: 9:56pm On May 20, 2016
I'm in Cally to see my parents and light has been steady almost 24/7 until 5 days ago. Total blackout in the whole town. No explanation from anyone. I didn't hear the announcement.
Re: CALABAR:A Place Of Total Darkness. by Nobody: 2:54am On May 21, 2016
bro the tin tire mi o.. tired of going to unical hostel to charge. The whole of calabar is in blackout mtchww and d way refuse are being dumped by the roadside in cali is becoming more alarming, thought Ayade is an environmentalist..

1 Like

Re: CALABAR:A Place Of Total Darkness. by iokpebholo: 3:33am On May 21, 2016
otokx:
no light in Aluu, Choba, Emohua, Ibaa, Rumuji for about 3 months, good thing though no bills were brought.
cos dem know say ph boys no dey smile. Dem angry ;fit receive slap if dem carry bill go dere without light
Re: CALABAR:A Place Of Total Darkness. by iokpebholo: 3:35am On May 21, 2016
But I don't know who to blame. Mayb I should blame Jonathan since dts wats trending. grin
Re: CALABAR:A Place Of Total Darkness. by MossadAgent: 3:41am On May 21, 2016
Fashola has set a new record of low and tha of giving excuses.
Re: CALABAR:A Place Of Total Darkness. by Sirsubway1: 6:13am On May 21, 2016
MossadAgent:
Fashola has set a new record of low and tha of giving excuses.

Bishopmagic the greatest hypocrite ever liveth. You support the bombing of pipelines and still blaming the government for darkness. You have no shame.
Re: CALABAR:A Place Of Total Darkness. by Arielle: 7:15am On May 21, 2016
Sirsubway1:

Bishopmagic the greatest hypocrite ever liveth. You support the bombing of pipelines and still blaming the government for darkness. You have no shame.

He obviously has no shame whatsoever. MossadAgent my foot. He didn't think before giving himself his moniker. Dim witted twit!
Re: CALABAR:A Place Of Total Darkness. by iokpebholo: 12:42pm On May 21, 2016
Sirsubway1:

but I thought dey said bubu AKA Pharaoh is a magician grin
Re: CALABAR:A Place Of Total Darkness. by Adminisher: 1:30pm On May 21, 2016
iokpebholo:
No . You will not see light. PDP sent NDA to blow up a few pipes. Buhari will find the boys and kill them before they fix the pipes . You will not see light
Re: CALABAR:A Place Of Total Darkness. by iokpebholo: 6:17pm On May 21, 2016
Adminisher:

No . You will not see light. PDP sent NDA to blow up a few pipes. Buhari will find the boys and kill them before they fix the pipes . You will not see light
PDP sent NDA to blow up pipes? Are u for real, pls stop been gullible my friend and advice ur new sheriff appropriately.
Re: CALABAR:A Place Of Total Darkness. by babyfaceafrica: 7:06pm On May 21, 2016
Adminisher:

lolz..nice one

(1) (Reply)

Corruption War:Revisting Amaechi River State Monorail Project / see what is happening in Biafra Estuaries / "How To Impeach Buhari While On Vacation" – Senator Tells Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.