Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,640 members, 7,813,135 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:37 AM

Pic: Yemi Alade Takes A Shot With Yvonne Chaka Chaka - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pic: Yemi Alade Takes A Shot With Yvonne Chaka Chaka (3018 Views)

Yvonne Chaka Chaka Features In "JJC" With Patience Ozokwor (Photos, Video) / Yvonne Chaka Chaka Features In 'JJC', Her First Nollywood Movie / Yemi Alade Takes Her Mother On A Shopping Spree And For Spa Treatment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pic: Yemi Alade Takes A Shot With Yvonne Chaka Chaka by kay29000(m): 1:17pm On Mar 19, 2016
I remember being a kid and listening to Yvonne Chaka Chaka Vinyl every Saturday in my house. My dad would play the record loud...from Thank You Mr. DJ, to Umqombothi, to I'm Burning Up. I didn't even know she was South African till I grew a little older. Yemi Alade is currently in South Africa, and she took this picture with Yvonne Chaka Chaka. Nice to see the legends again. She is 50 now.

http://nigeriancelebritypictures..com.ng/2016/03/pic-yemi-alade-takes-shot-with-yvonne.html

Re: Pic: Yemi Alade Takes A Shot With Yvonne Chaka Chaka by kay29000(m): 1:21pm On Mar 19, 2016
Checkout more photos of Nigerian celebrities here- http://nigeriancelebritypictures..com.ng/

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Bootylicous Actress Biodun Okeowo Accused Of Wearing Butt Pads / See The Wedding Photos Of Young Nigerian Guy That Married Oyinbo Woman In Lagos / South African Lady Exposes Woman Who Always Take Pictures In Front Of Her House.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.