Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,330 members, 7,836,398 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:07 AM

Natural Remedy To All Your Threaten Diseases - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Natural Remedy To All Your Threaten Diseases (986 Views)

Remedy Needed For This Serious Skin Condition / 6 Diseases That Could Embarrass You In The Public / Home Remedy To Treat Mouth Odour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Natural Remedy To All Your Threaten Diseases by adesteve0606(m): 1:22pm On Mar 19, 2016
Information is power, if you are not informed you will be deformed. Do you know you can still be deformed if you are informed. This is because you fail to make use of information in your disposal. I shall take u round some diseases that are life threat and there remedy
To start with.
What is diabetes: this is a situation where the sugar concentration(glucose) in the blood is elevated or increase.there are two types of diabetes namely: Type1 and type2.
Type 1 is majorly found or common in children while type2 is common in adult. Type1 is heredity in nature while type 2 is majorly cause by what will eat.
Symptoms:
-exaggerated need to urinate (10 or more times a day)
-person becames weak, fatigued, irritable and hungry.
-craving for sugar, change in eyesight and even blindness.
-formation of skin ulcer and gangrene in the extremities
-wounds take longer time to heal,
Causes of Diabetes
-pancrease does not function properly and cannot produce the quality and quantity of insulin required to regulate glucose level. for more information contact 07065486053, whatsapp 08062430856
Take tune as the remedy and suggested solution is on the way.
Note: there are is 100% cure for type2 naturally
Re: Natural Remedy To All Your Threaten Diseases by adesteve0606(m): 8:59pm On Mar 26, 2016
Yes Easter is here again, are you still unable to eat what you desire as we celebrate Easter, you have the power in your hands and you are free to use it. While can you use it now especially as researcher has proved it that with probiotic u can be free from diabetes. This is just one of the supplement in the pack of 'glucofit'. Act fast now as bonazer is out. For more information contact 07065486053 or whatsapp 08062430856
Re: Natural Remedy To All Your Threaten Diseases by adesteve0606(m): 6:46pm On Mar 31, 2016
hm, I always feel sorry for anybody suffering from sickness or the other. Diabetes is one of the killer diseases, as deadly as aids and nasa fever but as deadly as it is, with probiotic you will be free completely. What is probiotic: it is one of the supplement in glucofit pack that reduce blood sugar drastically. Contact me today and have testimony
Re: Natural Remedy To All Your Threaten Diseases by adesteve0606(m): 6:03am On Apr 01, 2016
Hmmm, are u among the people cracking the jokes that it is influential sickness. Ha can't you be influencial and still be healthy. Are u complaining of money? Hmmm, I pray issue of emergency will not come your way, that is when you will know the essence of been without any threaten life diseases. If you can't trust other then you are not worthy to be trusted too. Act now and regain your freedom
Re: Natural Remedy To All Your Threaten Diseases by adesteve0606(m): 8:37pm On Apr 07, 2016
Diabetes is so bad that many ailment associated with it. First, any wound will not heal in time, it can cause heart attack, hypertension is not left out. Making love is a problem and so on.
Re: Natural Remedy To All Your Threaten Diseases by adesteve0606(m): 4:10am On Apr 13, 2016
A system that is week can not do heavy or strenous work, little did you know you have more strenght to handle your wife. will u allow diabetes to scatter your family when you have a solution at your finger tip. The world is changing and many things keep on happen everyday, flow with the trend and be delivered
Re: Natural Remedy To All Your Threaten Diseases by starmedical: 6:41am On Apr 13, 2016
We are one of the best Medical travel organizations in India and have been appreciated by every patient who visits us from abroad nation. We provide you all the details of the best medical procedure which you could ever think of.

http://www.starmedicaltourism.com/

Re: Natural Remedy To All Your Threaten Diseases by adesteve0606(m): 9:46pm On Apr 17, 2016
Diabetes is so bad that its accompany with many ailment, it might cause impotence, which will eventually cause infertility. Heart attack is not far from such person, artritis is also imminent. Eye problem is not left out. Try to manage it buy eating foods that contain more of protein. Make sure u eat in time before bed time. To cap it all, try to work towards killing diabetes before its kills u contact me through my profile
Re: Natural Remedy To All Your Threaten Diseases by adesteve0606(m): 7:38pm On Apr 24, 2016
I was listening to news this week and I heard health pertitioner saying that fat in the blood, hypertension and diabetes are the major causes of stroke, one u fail to manage ur health status or cure those ailment, u are prone to those sickness, to avoid this, so exercise everytime, avoid eating fat and food with cholestrol. Loss you weight and cure ur diabetes. Contact for more information
Re: Natural Remedy To All Your Threaten Diseases by adesteve0606(m): 10:01pm On May 03, 2016
In my recent research it was made know that overweight people or obese have high tendency to have asthma. It was also establish in a news from health pertitionals that diabetes, overweight and fat in the blood causes stroke, therefore all this need to be attend to in time. For more inform, contact me

(1) (Reply)

Man Died With His Manhood Erect In Delta After Taking Overdose Of Man Power / 10 Of The Deadliest Diseases In Africa (health Talk) / Types Of Colon Cancer Screenings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.