Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,275 members, 7,836,236 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:09 AM

Who Does A Baby Learn To Call First- Daddy Or Mummy; And Why - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Who Does A Baby Learn To Call First- Daddy Or Mummy; And Why (3449 Views)

8 Things Guys Above 30yrs Do That Show They Are Still Mummy's Boy / Nurse Helps Deliver A Baby On A Train In Lagos (Photo) / How Does A Husband Cope With A Wife Who Gives More Attention To The Kids (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Does A Baby Learn To Call First- Daddy Or Mummy; And Why by naniawini(f): 3:32pm On Jun 26, 2016
My 15months old daughter calls daddy especially wen d dad calls but she calls mi by my name cos she heard it frm my siblings. I'm teachn her 2 say mummy but e neva work grin
Re: Who Does A Baby Learn To Call First- Daddy Or Mummy; And Why by tobodex(m): 6:48pm On Jun 26, 2016
naniawini:
My 15months old daughter calls daddy especially wen d dad calls but she calls mi by my name cos she heard it frm my siblings. I'm teachn her 2 say mummy but e neva work grin

They always call what they hear, if she continuously hear someone calling you Mummy, she will begin... smiley
Re: Who Does A Baby Learn To Call First- Daddy Or Mummy; And Why by naniawini(f): 9:14pm On Jun 26, 2016
Yea! Das tru
tobodex:

They always call what they hear, if she continuously hear someone calling you Mummy, she will begin... smiley
Re: Who Does A Baby Learn To Call First- Daddy Or Mummy; And Why by Nobody: 10:34am On Jun 27, 2016
Siena:
My 3 children all called daddy first. This is the norm - babies form their first words with their tongues against their palates, which is easier than words formed by sing their lips.
You just said My mind. I did a course in developmental psychology and what you said is true.
Re: Who Does A Baby Learn To Call First- Daddy Or Mummy; And Why by Nobody: 10:46am On Jun 27, 2016
naniawini:
My friend grew up calling her mum "Aunty"; it was as a result of the house help they had back then when she was small, she learnt the name from the house help.
Re: Who Does A Baby Learn To Call First- Daddy Or Mummy; And Why by Nobody: 10:47am On Jun 27, 2016
naniawini:
My friend grew up calling her mum "Aunty"; it was as a result of the house help they had back then when she was small, she learnt the name from the house help.
Re: Who Does A Baby Learn To Call First- Daddy Or Mummy; And Why by naniawini(f): 2:01pm On Jun 27, 2016
Lol most kids are lik dat cheesy
Pandorabox:

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pros And Cons Of Sleeping With A Married Man / 9 Best Places In Lagos To Raise Children / Mid Year Giveaway For Your Mom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.