Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,099 members, 7,842,163 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 10:01 PM

Islamisation Of Nigeria. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Islamisation Of Nigeria. (605 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Vows To Resist Islamisation As He Visits Anambra / "Islamisation Of Nigeria Is Real" - Ben Nwabueze / Child Kidnap, Rape, imprisonment, Forced Islamisation/marriage by Sharia Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Islamisation Of Nigeria. by hamzeiy: 2:11pm On Mar 19, 2016
"Can you just imagine if that plane caught in South Africa with money was owned by a top Islamic cleric when Buhari was President?"..... and yet gej went to isreal with virtually all his cabinet members and no body shouted he is trying to christanise nigeria.i think is the height of st.upi.dity for christains to believe any one is trying to islamise the country. christains should leave PMB alone .he is not the first muslim to lead this country and wont be the last. christains should practice what the preach and stop this unnecesary lies and attacks in the name of religion..Even when the bling bling oritsejafor turned the Villa to his second home no body shouted christanisation.why the insecurity and fear over something that does not exist.??
pls we should stop the bigotry and oppose wisely
Those who shout islamisation most have not stepped into
the four walls of of a church in donkey years. They detest
Pastors and accuse people spending money in churches as
idiots. They don't do anything to encourage the cause of
Christian charity nor the expansion of God's kingdom on
earth but they are quick to shout islamisation. Why not get
off your freaking ass and start Christianisation of your
country too...dem hold your hand or seal your mouth?
Non.sense!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Islamisation Of Nigeria. by gab264(m): 2:18pm On Mar 19, 2016
Your opinion though...........
for aligning Nigeria with souti atabia is a clear evidence and there must have been a hidden agenda which is yet to unfold.
Re: Islamisation Of Nigeria. by adesola220: 2:27pm On Mar 19, 2016
sincerely i wonder ao people think..... ao can u islamise a country where its root elicits from proper culture norm.... islamise a country like nigeria will only bring war.... !!!
Re: Islamisation Of Nigeria. by oludare007: 2:28pm On Mar 19, 2016
YOU SHLD WORRY MORE ABOUT MAKING THIS COUNTRY GREAT. WRITE A NOVEL LIKE ACHECHE AND SELL. grin grin grin grin

YOU CAN PURCHASE BLOOD ON THE ALTAR- THE FULL EDITED NOVEL AT THE STORES BELOW, for just $1 or 200 naira:

http://www.bookateria.net/books/blood-on-the-altar/

http://okadabooks.com/book/about/10844

READ FOR FREE, HERE
https://www.nairaland.com/2927809/read-free-blood-altar

also, join our free webinar and learn how to write fiction by liking this page

www.facebook.com/oludare007
Re: Islamisation Of Nigeria. by tsephanyah(f): 2:32pm On Mar 19, 2016
hamzeiy why bothering, thy are been keep in check, by installing fear in there heart by there................before the election, thy ask buhari this very question in Chatham house, and buhari give them perfect answer, dou I don't like him........I don't know why this issue is still in there mind, buhari is not danfudio........so chill before jesus comes,, nobody is trying to islamise Nigeria by force, is not even possible,,,, keep calm and attend ur church services as it becoming business ventures center....yep my writing English is........so waz gona be....

2 Likes

Re: Islamisation Of Nigeria. by hamzeiy: 4:48pm On Mar 19, 2016
gab264:
Your opinion though...........
for aligning Nigeria with souti atabia is a clear evidence and there must have been a hidden agenda which is yet to unfold.
imagine your level of reasoning..i guess the united states been the gratest ally of saudi arabia and the uae and a whoke some if other arab speaking countries have been islamised abi.so because he went to saudi arabia been a muslim to perform his religous duties as such was given a state welcome over there makes him an islamist??..
wise up man...these lies and self deceit aint leading you any where

(1) (Reply)

2019 Presidency: I Establish There Is No Vacancy In Aso Rock. / Will Nigeria Survive All These? By Temple Chima Ubochi / Theory On Current War Against The CBN Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.