Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,579 members, 7,812,883 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:18 PM

How Do I Combine This Two Tiles That Am Stuck With - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / How Do I Combine This Two Tiles That Am Stuck With (1304 Views)

FLOOR/WALL TILES HERE @EPIC_CERAMICS (with Pictures) / 100% ITALIAN DOORS, Combine Beauty And Security. / Promo! Promo!! Promo!!! Doors, Roof Tiles, Water Heater, Tiles Etc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Combine This Two Tiles That Am Stuck With by elvis07: 3:57pm On Mar 19, 2016
URGENT PLSSSSSSS

Dear good people of this forum, hw do I get to combine
this two tiles in a parlor down to dinning area and all three staircase in d parlor . I paid for a black tile of same design nd left to my base bt wen i decided to visit my building site after few weeks and discovered dat dis orange tile is wat was supplied to my site and I ve tried to change bck to my previous choice bt I was told d tiles of my choice is finished nd nowhere again in d market, nw I am stuck to dis orange colored tiles bcus I hate d oda blacks I was offered and secondly it can nt b exchanged for me bcus it's been close to a month I bought it. HW DO I COMBINE THIS TWO TILES.

Re: How Do I Combine This Two Tiles That Am Stuck With by brunofarad(m): 4:07pm On Mar 19, 2016
Front page loading
Re: How Do I Combine This Two Tiles That Am Stuck With by ola2nde(m): 4:19pm On Mar 19, 2016
You might need to provide the layout plan so that we can will know how to combine it
Re: How Do I Combine This Two Tiles That Am Stuck With by FastShipping: 4:40pm On Mar 19, 2016
They don't match. The colors are like oil and water.
Re: How Do I Combine This Two Tiles That Am Stuck With by bebe2(f): 4:52pm On Mar 19, 2016
u see dis people??

team buy house ooooo

i no fit shout undecided

at topic,

those suppliers are wicked. in this era of telephone, they cudnt call to inform u rather they supplied their rejects.

just cut ur loses, return it to them and chose another colour of attempt to sell it ur self for a lesser price.

the colour is so odd, u will always look at it and remember how u got it.
Re: How Do I Combine This Two Tiles That Am Stuck With by elvis07: 7:47pm On Mar 19, 2016
Guys abeg any one wit best idea on hw dis tiles shld be placed.
And to think that na for NAZE building material market dis tin happen plus broken tiles dat was sold to me which was carefully packaged.
Re: How Do I Combine This Two Tiles That Am Stuck With by elvis07: 7:48pm On Mar 19, 2016
Guys abeg any one wit best idea on hw dis tiles shld be placed.
And to think that na for NAZE building material market owerri dis tin happen plus broken tiles dat was sold to me which was carefully packaged.
Re: How Do I Combine This Two Tiles That Am Stuck With by BrandKing: 9:45pm On Mar 19, 2016
I will advice you based on the "little" information you provided.

*Can the quantity of the white be enough to cover the entire living area? If yes, then use it while retaining the orange for the staircase and dinning area.

* This is all about creativity and I always believe in thinking out of the box especially on interior decoration and general designing. Another "Perfect" way is to use this white at the four edges of the room and dinning while placing the orange in the center (the size of a large center rug). This should ryme for both the living area and the dinning.

Note: A dinning table and center table will eventually be placed on the orange tiles eventually so that will give it a "woooow" look. No one will ever imagine you got the tiles by accident.

* Use the Orange tiles for the stair case through out.

Now this will eventually determine your choice of house colour. Stick to colors like: Mushroom brown and orange (for the staircase areas). With such tile combination, keep away from painting the house with the following colors; All shades of Green and Blue.

All the best.

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Combine This Two Tiles That Am Stuck With by elvis07: 9:59pm On Mar 19, 2016
Tnx alot @@ brandking... I was actually thinking of doing ddis same design idea u brought bt unfortunately d orange tiles re more than d off white tiles. I rili appreciate ur idea.
more ideas guys plsssssssssss
BrandKing:
I will advice you based on the "little" information you provided.

*Can the quantity of the white be enough to cover the entire living area? If yes, then use it while retaining the orange for the staircase and dinning area.

* This is all about creativity and I always believe in thinking out of the box especially on interior decoration and general designing. Another "Perfect" way is to use this white at the four edges of the room and dinning while placing the orange in the center (the size of a large center rug). This should ryme for both the living area and the dinning.

Note: A dinning table and center table will eventually be placed on the orange tiles eventually so that will give it a "woooow" look. No one will ever imagine you got the tiles by accident.

* Use the Orange tiles for the stair case through out.

Now this will eventually determine your choice of house colour. Stick to colors like: Mushroom brown and orange (for the staircase areas). With such tile combination, keep away from painting the house with the following colors; All shades of Green and Blue.

All the best.

Re: How Do I Combine This Two Tiles That Am Stuck With by obezaleel(m): 10:17pm On Mar 19, 2016
hand over the job to me and see
Re: How Do I Combine This Two Tiles That Am Stuck With by lacewiggal: 7:20am On Mar 21, 2016
Try something like this , see pic attached

Use plain white for dining and plain orange for stairs

Re: How Do I Combine This Two Tiles That Am Stuck With by elvis07: 7:13pm On Mar 21, 2016
Very nice, tnx alot. More ideas will b appreciated also
lacewiggal:
Try something like this , see pic attached

Use plain white for dining and plain orange for stairs

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Building Plan Approval In Lagos / Advise On My 5 Bedroom Design / COMMERCIAL BUNGALOW FOR SALE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.