Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,124 members, 7,818,372 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:49 PM

Advise On My 5 Bedroom Design - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Advise On My 5 Bedroom Design (1304 Views)

Video:3d Interior Bedroom Design / Critique My 5 Bedroom Duplex Design / Simple but stylish One Bedroom Design Interior and Plan (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advise On My 5 Bedroom Design by mysteryman2014: 1:53pm On Oct 20, 2017
Dear Nairalanders kindly advise on this my 5 bedroom design

Re: Advise On My 5 Bedroom Design by Flashmove: 3:11pm On Oct 20, 2017
Are you building Airport Runway? Why not get something portable and save lots of cash.

Large houses dont rein again cause people now build for themselves not for families and extended families.

Am decking mine soon Just for me and my wife only . When my children grows up, They will build theirs..

2 Likes

Re: Advise On My 5 Bedroom Design by biazarre(m): 4:06pm On Oct 20, 2017
dat long lobby without lightning will neva get approval for ur plan wit d local planing authority.....
Re: Advise On My 5 Bedroom Design by alist(m): 5:25pm On Oct 20, 2017
The building too long the lobby like my lecturer would say "would need a bicycle". Contact Alist for something potable and airy.check my thread here. 08038982710.
Re: Advise On My 5 Bedroom Design by ehay(f): 5:49pm On Oct 20, 2017
I like your plan...... just suggesting you remove the gym/laundry wall and door to make it look like an extension of your lobby so that light and air from the utility space window will light up and circulate the lobby. have something similar but for a 4 bedroom bungalow. I even insisted my architect remove the kitchen-dinning room door so that every door leads to the lobby. love my privacy a lot.
Re: Advise On My 5 Bedroom Design by mysteryman2014: 11:57pm On Oct 20, 2017
ehay:
I like your plan...... just suggesting you remove the gym/laundry wall and door to make it look like an extension of your lobby so that light and air from the utility space window will light up and circulate the lobby. have something similar but for a 4 bedroom bungalow. I even insisted my architect remove the kitchen-dinning room door so that everyLag745,lag822,lgs229 , faulty e1 alarm cleared.

Lag745, lag831, hber alarm cleared
Looking door leads to the lobby. love my privacy a lot.

Thanks, I was thinking along that line also

(1) (Reply)

See Benefits Of Using Wallpaper Over Painting Your Home / Complete Building For Sale In Badagry / Land For Sale @chisco Ikate Lagos.. Governor's Consent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.