Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,307 members, 7,829,727 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:04 AM

Hilarious Photo: When Your Mum Buy You Naija Made Toy - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Hilarious Photo: When Your Mum Buy You Naija Made Toy (1782 Views)

Woman Slams Davido’s Chioma: ‘Stupid Girl Where Is Your Mum, Igbo Women & Money' / When Your Girlfriend Meets 2face (Hilarious Photo) / Hushpuppi To Phyno: "You Begged Me To Buy You Gucci When You Visited Malaysia” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hilarious Photo: When Your Mum Buy You Naija Made Toy by MeloGist(m): 5:19pm On Mar 19, 2016
grin grin grin The toy be like "bros why you dey cry na?" cheesy

http://www.melogist.com/hilarious-photo-when-your-mum-buy-you-naija-made-toy/

cc; lalasticlala

Re: Hilarious Photo: When Your Mum Buy You Naija Made Toy by Nobody: 5:21pm On Mar 19, 2016
Kikiki.. Now this is funny. Poor boy wee be like "ha, mumee but why evulz now, just because I told daddy how u use to sleep in boda kabiru's room when he's travelled? What if I now come and go and tell him about when boda mrcock spent a full week in your bedroom". Lol
Re: Hilarious Photo: When Your Mum Buy You Naija Made Toy by agarawu23(m): 5:21pm On Mar 19, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Photo: When Your Mum Buy You Naija Made Toy by greyce: 5:26pm On Mar 19, 2016
Lmao...naija made demon
Re: Hilarious Photo: When Your Mum Buy You Naija Made Toy by cruzita(f): 5:28pm On Mar 19, 2016
grin grin grin see as the toy be like *the ghost and the stars*.that pikin go soon get convulsion,the mama wicked oooo
Re: Hilarious Photo: When Your Mum Buy You Naija Made Toy by NaijaCuzin: 5:35pm On Mar 19, 2016
OP,he us this fubby ,your post is not helping in boosting the naira angry
Re: Hilarious Photo: When Your Mum Buy You Naija Made Toy by Mediapace: 5:54pm On Mar 19, 2016
Nigga go be like?

*SirMP just joined the conversation
*I am a perfect gentle man just like Sean told you cool

Re: Hilarious Photo: When Your Mum Buy You Naija Made Toy by Xionez(m): 6:13pm On Mar 19, 2016
If i hear. So far the doll doesnt tower over the child, its history.
I remember seeing a child with a doll that looked like Chukkie...or whats that horrifying dolls name again?!. But the twist was that Chukkie looked like he was desperately pleading for mercy. This clothes were torn and stained with ink marks. One of its limbs was missing. It was in a very very very sorry state. If the real Chukkie saw his comrade, he would hang up his knife and retire sharp sharp.
Re: Hilarious Photo: When Your Mum Buy You Naija Made Toy by Nobody: 6:39pm On Mar 19, 2016
lol.....hilarious
Re: Hilarious Photo: When Your Mum Buy You Naija Made Toy by witorwitoutyou(m): 8:52pm On Mar 19, 2016
U sure say dis one b toy abi irumole
Re: Hilarious Photo: When Your Mum Buy You Naija Made Toy by nikkypearl(f): 10:55pm On Mar 19, 2016
witorwitoutyou:
U sure say dis one b toy abi irumole
cheesy
Re: Hilarious Photo: When Your Mum Buy You Naija Made Toy by okuneddie(m): 2:54am On Mar 20, 2016
Na only north eastern boys will see that toy and won't cry cos they have seen worst.....may God help us solve this insurgency problem
Re: Hilarious Photo: When Your Mum Buy You Naija Made Toy by skuribeebo: 5:17pm On Mar 20, 2016
The toy be like, you are in trouble dis night. God punish your mother.

(1) (Reply)

Na So...goodess OF X...Unclad Pics 18+ / Yemi Alade Visits Cameroon, Meets With Minister George Ehidiamen Edokpa / BBN: Could This Be One Of Tboss' Private Jet Owners In His Jet?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.