Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,793 members, 7,817,290 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:40 AM

Woman Slams Davido’s Chioma: ‘Stupid Girl Where Is Your Mum, Igbo Women & Money' - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Woman Slams Davido’s Chioma: ‘Stupid Girl Where Is Your Mum, Igbo Women & Money' (40332 Views)

Wizkid Is Better Than You - Samklef Slams Davido / Stupid Girl Showing Fendi While People Died Of Covid-19 - Dj Cuppy Slammed. / White Lady Slams Davido's #30BillionConcert For Trending On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Slams Davido’s Chioma: ‘Stupid Girl Where Is Your Mum, Igbo Women & Money' by EmagNig(m): 2:06pm On May 02, 2018
A Nigerian woman identified as Emil Rock on Facebook, doesn't seem to be impressed by any of the trending affairs between Chioma and her boyfriend, Davido. The woman in a rant on the social media platform has called out Chioma's mother - saying she is stupid.

According to her, she is so surprised that a woman would allow her daughter to frolic in public at her tender age and not with just a morally upright man, but with Davido whom she regarded as a manner-less, violent, loud mouthed, morally bankrupt boy and so undeserving of an Igbo girl like beautiful Chioma.

Her comment reads:

Where’s this stupid girl’s mother? So this your child has grown sooo big for you to be corrected & directed? What a family. So this mannerless, violent, loud mouthed, morally bankrupt boy is the best thing that can happen to your daughter? You are truly an igbo woman; ‘money covers it all’ is your sign post. May the good Lord bless your weakness & over indulgence.

Davido’s beloved girlfriend, Chioma, has been trending online for the past two days after her billionaire Singer boyfriend, Davido got her a N45million Porsche car as birthday gift.

The two lovebirds who are so crazy about each other, took over social media, with their public display of affection, serving everyone the couple goals with cute selfies, tongue licking, French kisses and what have you.

The super star even had a song titled Assurance and fully dedicated to Chioma. The song was released on April 30th, which coincidentally was her birthday.

However there is another rising controversy on the special car gift that has been reported to be worth N45 million, but a recent fact finding by an online medium has revealed the real worth of the Porsche cayenne to be just between N10-20 million.

https://lailasnews.com/wheres-this-stupid-girls-mother-woman-blasts-davidos-chioma/

4 Likes

Re: Woman Slams Davido’s Chioma: ‘Stupid Girl Where Is Your Mum, Igbo Women & Money' by emerazz(m): 2:11pm On May 02, 2018
and if u go deep to check her own children are worse ....

hmm wat do we call dis one nww lazy parent i guess cool

FTC anyway.. dedicated to chioma grin

196 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Woman Slams Davido’s Chioma: ‘Stupid Girl Where Is Your Mum, Igbo Women & Money' by emerazz(m): 2:11pm On May 02, 2018
angry

1 Like

Re: Woman Slams Davido’s Chioma: ‘Stupid Girl Where Is Your Mum, Igbo Women & Money' by mrsfavour(f): 2:23pm On May 02, 2018
o diegwu o

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Slams Davido’s Chioma: ‘Stupid Girl Where Is Your Mum, Igbo Women & Money' by Khd95(m): 2:27pm On May 02, 2018
time will tell wether the assurance go last,we gather dey here na cheesy grin

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Slams Davido’s Chioma: ‘Stupid Girl Where Is Your Mum, Igbo Women & Money' by Brooke60(f): 2:31pm On May 02, 2018
Money nah..Money ni

1 Like

Re: Woman Slams Davido’s Chioma: ‘Stupid Girl Where Is Your Mum, Igbo Women & Money' by Waltacarrinton: 2:44pm On May 02, 2018
I see jealous people everywhere...! Omo if this girl get belle peren, con even born boy for Davido... That's more like prophesying some people's demise.

108 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Woman Slams Davido’s Chioma: ‘Stupid Girl Where Is Your Mum, Igbo Women & Money' by missterious(f): 2:50pm On May 02, 2018
With brows like that, I can't take her serious.

58 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Slams Davido’s Chioma: ‘Stupid Girl Where Is Your Mum, Igbo Women & Money' by Ogbuefienubiaka: 3:29pm On May 02, 2018
This is very stupid and obvious act of jealousy from this hopeless idiot. Where are your children so we can truly balance this your comments

86 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Woman Slams Davido’s Chioma: ‘Stupid Girl Where Is Your Mum, Igbo Women & Money' by Nofav0rs(m): 3:29pm On May 02, 2018
Why people so bitter tho?

27 Likes

Re: Woman Slams Davido’s Chioma: ‘Stupid Girl Where Is Your Mum, Igbo Women & Money' by vizkiz: 3:29pm On May 02, 2018
Women are their own enemies.

27 Likes

Re: Woman Slams Davido’s Chioma: ‘Stupid Girl Where Is Your Mum, Igbo Women & Money' by MANNABBQGRILLS: 3:30pm On May 02, 2018
What an ugly FRUSTRATED witch!!

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Slams Davido’s Chioma: ‘Stupid Girl Where Is Your Mum, Igbo Women & Money' by chibu4u2(m): 3:30pm On May 02, 2018
People and jealousy sha, maybe the guy below me has something better to say

5 Likes

Re: Woman Slams Davido’s Chioma: ‘Stupid Girl Where Is Your Mum, Igbo Women & Money' by Diso60090(m): 3:30pm On May 02, 2018
Wonam hide your face if you nor get water to cook

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Slams Davido’s Chioma: ‘Stupid Girl Where Is Your Mum, Igbo Women & Money' by MYHUBBY: 3:30pm On May 02, 2018
we are all hypocrites in this country....

from ranting of hijab to indulging on fornication

from Igbo girls are well cultured to them selling theirselves because of money. to think after Davido had banged the hell out of this girl, another guy perhaps from abroad will still come to pay one useless bride price to her parents

I still can recall what those nincompoop from east said when he was busy shagging sophia. no sane parent would allow her young daughter to be rolling with a boy that has no regards for ladies dignity

is just a matter of time for Davido to get another bae then she'll become ex Davido bae

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Slams Davido’s Chioma: ‘Stupid Girl Where Is Your Mum, Igbo Women & Money' by mysteriousman(m): 3:30pm On May 02, 2018
I think really they have overblown this relationship thing

10 Likes

Re: Woman Slams Davido’s Chioma: ‘Stupid Girl Where Is Your Mum, Igbo Women & Money' by Igboblog: 3:30pm On May 02, 2018
I don't know why some people cannot mind their business? Waiting concern you with what Davido buy for her girlfriend. Nonsense!!

8 Likes

Re: Woman Slams Davido’s Chioma: ‘Stupid Girl Where Is Your Mum, Igbo Women & Money' by agarawu23(m): 3:30pm On May 02, 2018
Davido’s beloved girlfriend, Chioma, has been trending online for the past two days after her billionaire Singer boyfriend , Davido got her a N45million Porsche car as birthday gift.

If I hear billionaire.

That's what u get when u publicize Your entire life on social media

7 Likes

Re: Woman Slams Davido’s Chioma: ‘Stupid Girl Where Is Your Mum, Igbo Women & Money' by damosky12(m): 3:31pm On May 02, 2018
Sadly, the woman has spoken the obvious truth. She may be spited for this, but really, its a glaring truth that many are afraid of or just ashamed to admit.

Forming boyfriend and girlfriend with a baby daddy from two women is the last act of dignity you expect of a young girl.

Going by the most recent trends these days, chastity and moral uprightness may no longer be fashionable among youths today, yet, they are indelible criteria to measuring a person's value and worth.

A day where virginity is equals to "lack of opportunities" , you may not fancy the truth. But, take it or leave it, truth is the truth.

65 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Woman Slams Davido’s Chioma: ‘Stupid Girl Where Is Your Mum, Igbo Women & Money' by HoodBillionaire: 3:31pm On May 02, 2018
dah 1 na talk
abegi.

who wan drink beer
meet me for aboe junction b4 ring road
i dey down goldberg

3 Likes

Re: Woman Slams Davido’s Chioma: ‘Stupid Girl Where Is Your Mum, Igbo Women & Money' by Nobody: 3:31pm On May 02, 2018
Common sense isn't common. It's sickening to see when an adult acts like a kid. What's her business? And must the Chioma's mother be abused?

11 Likes

Re: Woman Slams Davido’s Chioma: ‘Stupid Girl Where Is Your Mum, Igbo Women & Money' by Whogoblog: 3:31pm On May 02, 2018
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Woman Slams Davido’s Chioma: ‘Stupid Girl Where Is Your Mum, Igbo Women & Money' by Nobody: 3:31pm On May 02, 2018
Just as I said, Igbos may date you(from another tribe) but won't marry you. From a point, that woman may be right in her statement. Where are Chioma's Parents? What's the institution saying about it? Yea, Davido you did well, but not to lavish money on her(is there any westerner who does such to a yet-to-be married girl?). Learn the lesson between "Genevieve and Atiku."
Before you pound on the lady on facebook, think well.
We "Igbos" believe in moral training; in the way things are going between them the lady is upset.
Madam, it's okay! Let them be.

1 Like

Re: Woman Slams Davido’s Chioma: ‘Stupid Girl Where Is Your Mum, Igbo Women & Money' by rozayx5(m): 3:31pm On May 02, 2018
cool undecided

Women hate themselves more than they hate men

Women can be friends for years but still be jealous of each other

This one here if given the chance can poison chioma

Be careful of women

shocked

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Slams Davido’s Chioma: ‘Stupid Girl Where Is Your Mum, Igbo Women & Money' by Divay22(f): 3:31pm On May 02, 2018
People wee die of hate o grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Woman Slams Davido’s Chioma: ‘Stupid Girl Where Is Your Mum, Igbo Women & Money' by Fesomu(m): 3:32pm On May 02, 2018
I actually do not want a man like davido for my future daughter but that's my fuuckinf opinion

7 Likes

Re: Woman Slams Davido’s Chioma: ‘Stupid Girl Where Is Your Mum, Igbo Women & Money' by desmond2pk: 3:32pm On May 02, 2018
You will kill sophia mumudo, then

4 Likes

Re: Woman Slams Davido’s Chioma: ‘Stupid Girl Where Is Your Mum, Igbo Women & Money' by oshe11: 3:32pm On May 02, 2018
Is it a crime to have a boyfriend?

Abi she no date before she marry(thats if she is)

Some women n Jealousy belike BUHARI AND STUPIDITY

8 Likes

Re: Woman Slams Davido’s Chioma: ‘Stupid Girl Where Is Your Mum, Igbo Women & Money' by Nobody: 3:32pm On May 02, 2018
Mind your business

3 Likes

Re: Woman Slams Davido’s Chioma: ‘Stupid Girl Where Is Your Mum, Igbo Women & Money' by Dalexicographer(m): 3:32pm On May 02, 2018
What's your business...
People and hating sha...
I can bet her matrimonial home ain't settled angry

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wizkid Is Arrogant, Disrespected 2face Idibia - Man Says / "If My Body Doesn't Please You..." - Toyin Lawani Blows Hot At Trolls / Meet Nina Onyenobi's Mother & Sisters, As She Celebrates Her Mother's Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.