Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,687 members, 7,831,129 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:08 PM

Video: Now I Understand Why Wike Was Laughing At APC Rally - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video: Now I Understand Why Wike Was Laughing At APC Rally (1146 Views)

Donald Trump And Osinbajo Laughing At G7 Summit (Photos) / Rivers Rerun Violence: Why Wike Is Desperate To Stop Probe - IGP / Why Wike Withdrew Licences Of 16 Schools In Rivers State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Video: Now I Understand Why Wike Was Laughing At APC Rally by SpaceTour: 5:20pm On Mar 19, 2016
Wike knew it was a done deal right from the start..LOL

Rest in #PIECES APC

ruggedtimi:
wike watching apc campaign:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tO7PMlXuGKg

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video: Now I Understand Why Wike Was Laughing At APC Rally by Lawalight: 5:24pm On Mar 19, 2016
At this time when the prospect of international Education is in vogue, why about the stress involved when you can turn to us at FLYBORDER. At FLYBORDER we can get you admission to schools in Russia, Canada AND USA without you having to write any rigorous examinations. We can get you your student visa with no stress. Contact us today as we look forward to help you achieve your international Educational dreams .For further enquiries contact us on 07039386136. Visit our site www.flyborder.com

Re: Video: Now I Understand Why Wike Was Laughing At APC Rally by CACAWA(m): 6:47pm On Mar 19, 2016
lalasticlala

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Oludolapo Osinbajo (VP Wife ) Flies One Of The Presidential Jet To An Event / Court Dismisses Kanu’s Application To Halt Trial / Peugeot 504 -old Official Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.