Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,096 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:41 AM

RiversRerun: 93-Year-Old Grandma Votes For PDP (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / RiversRerun: 93-Year-Old Grandma Votes For PDP (Photos) (48400 Views)

Kaduna People Burn Their Brooms, Dump APC For PDP (Photos) / Hausa Man Contests For Councillor In Ebonyi Under PDP (Photos) / APC Youths In Rivers Burn A Coffin With APC Logo As They Decamp To PDP (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: RiversRerun: 93-Year-Old Grandma Votes For PDP (Photos) by lielbree: 9:20pm On Mar 19, 2016
lordcabasa:
For us Situated down the map of Nigeria which to some is known as the oil Niger delta territory and to others as South South geopolitical zone of the enclave known as Nigeria, PDP is not just a political party, it's a way of life to us and a rallying point of our own unity and freedom, best of all, it's our tool of expressing our displeasure over the gang raping of the minorities by the majority tribes which was done both by hooks,crooks and unjustly. But to us THIS IS PAY BACK FOR THE FRUSTRATED JUDAS OF UBIMA. ONCE AGAIN SOUTH SOUTH IS PDP!

2015 polls still forever fresh in our hearts!
Well said brother. One day one day we will have our freedom. Freedom to define our destiny's and control our God given resources.

2 Likes

Re: RiversRerun: 93-Year-Old Grandma Votes For PDP (Photos) by firstolalekan(m): 9:22pm On Mar 19, 2016
TippyTop:
Wow Very sensible grandma
Almost Braindead...
Re: RiversRerun: 93-Year-Old Grandma Votes For PDP (Photos) by Nobody: 9:23pm On Mar 19, 2016
Foolishness.

Stressing an old woman because you were given some meagre amount of money. What if those thugs suddenly appear and commotion happens ?

Shame on you man.

1 Like

Re: RiversRerun: 93-Year-Old Grandma Votes For PDP (Photos) by LuveU2(f): 9:24pm On Mar 19, 2016
anonimi:

She is not wise.
Are you wise to support the party of a self-confessed THIEF

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2831519_stealingamaechi_jpegad74e2c90a1a5fd1bd932c3319614bc3
He made that statement when the power drunk party was ruling us.

1 Like

Re: RiversRerun: 93-Year-Old Grandma Votes For PDP (Photos) by Henryjr(m): 9:24pm On Mar 19, 2016
lordcabasa:
For us Situated down the map of Nigeria which to some is known as the oil Niger delta territory and to others as South South geopolitical zone of the enclave known as Nigeria, PDP is not just a political party, it's a way of life to us and a rallying point of our own unity and freedom, best of all, it's our tool of expressing our displeasure over the gang raping of the minorities by the majority tribes which was done both by hooks,crooks and unjustly. But to us THIS IS PAY BACK FOR THE FRUSTRATED JUDAS OF UBIMA. ONCE AGAIN SOUTH SOUTH IS PDP!

we told them the same thing in bayelsa. just feel like impeaching oshomole myself, that bad egg. but am so optimistic that PDP will take d state later this here

those Bini n Esan people no get complete ND DNA like us in bayelsa, delta, rivers, c/river, a/ibom. but don't worry, I'll go there myself n give them orientation

2 Likes

Re: RiversRerun: 93-Year-Old Grandma Votes For PDP (Photos) by bapullow: 9:28pm On Mar 19, 2016
Mumu If SS is PDP why all this killing, no violence katsina, kano, kaduna bauchi

lordcabasa:

Re: RiversRerun: 93-Year-Old Grandma Votes For PDP (Photos) by Oruku: 9:30pm On Mar 19, 2016
stephenduru:
As shared on Facebook.Pictured above is a man and woman who stepped out with their 93-yr grandma who said she will vote for PDP.

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/03/riversreruncheck-out-this-93-yr-old.html
Dasukigati must have reached the old woman. The grandma of cultists and thugs
Re: RiversRerun: 93-Year-Old Grandma Votes For PDP (Photos) by ORIGENAL(m): 9:31pm On Mar 19, 2016
According to mama's mind, "let me Change this CHANGE for my children b4 i die

1 Like

Re: RiversRerun: 93-Year-Old Grandma Votes For PDP (Photos) by jude33084(m): 9:35pm On Mar 19, 2016
I don't really like Wike but you can't take it from him,...just like Fayose in Ekiti he is the people's choice(PDP)

That's my worry,....
Re: RiversRerun: 93-Year-Old Grandma Votes For PDP (Photos) by lielbree: 9:35pm On Mar 19, 2016
bapullow:
Mumu If SS is PDP why all this killing, no violence katsina, kano, kaduna bauchi

Because we are Christians and sadly in every 12 their is a JUDAS. ameachi is the JUDAS causing the mayhem angry

I won't lie. The north are more United than us here. They don't have a powerful JUDAS!

2 Likes

Re: RiversRerun: 93-Year-Old Grandma Votes For PDP (Photos) by seankay(m): 9:36pm On Mar 19, 2016
I hope her vote doesn't end up as void cos she's propensed to thumbprint outside the box due to her age
Re: RiversRerun: 93-Year-Old Grandma Votes For PDP (Photos) by George2016(m): 9:39pm On Mar 19, 2016
Mama, ur phote will go a long way to make ur party win all over.
Good example.
Re: RiversRerun: 93-Year-Old Grandma Votes For PDP (Photos) by George2016(m): 9:44pm On Mar 19, 2016
Mr. minister, even old woman she is refusing to phote for ur party in rivers state, what can u tell the public regading this............

BBC report loading........
Re: RiversRerun: 93-Year-Old Grandma Votes For PDP (Photos) by slowbreeze(f): 9:47pm On Mar 19, 2016
temitemi1:
Apc is a strange ailment to rivers pple which they will try everything within their power to resist grin grin grin

Lol @ "strange ailment....but so true.
Re: RiversRerun: 93-Year-Old Grandma Votes For PDP (Photos) by molas02: 9:50pm On Mar 19, 2016
hope she did nt contribute her life saving to dis election.......cus d woman dat did for Bubu die of hunger
Re: RiversRerun: 93-Year-Old Grandma Votes For PDP (Photos) by Saint83(m): 9:51pm On Mar 19, 2016
Show us pictures of her top printing, come here dey post rubbish oyi ara... Inec will soon announce result
Re: RiversRerun: 93-Year-Old Grandma Votes For PDP (Photos) by slowbreeze(f): 9:51pm On Mar 19, 2016
akinvest:
Both Old and Young reject A P C in Rivers grin

Even d newborn & d dead reject APC in rivers grin
akinvest:
Both Old and Young reject A P C in Rivers grin
Re: RiversRerun: 93-Year-Old Grandma Votes For PDP (Photos) by mukhcech(m): 9:55pm On Mar 19, 2016
grin
THIS PEOPLE FUNNY SHA. THIS ONE WEY BE SAY HER HAND GO SHAKE SHAKE SO TEY SHE GO VOTE FOR APC.LOL
seankay:
I hope her vote doesn't end up as void cos she's propensed to thumbprint outside the box due to her age
grin
seankay:
Re: RiversRerun: 93-Year-Old Grandma Votes For PDP (Photos) by adanny01(m): 10:04pm On Mar 19, 2016
stephenduru:
As shared on Facebook.Pictured above is a man and woman who stepped out with their 93-yr grandma who said she will vote for PDP.

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/03/riversreruncheck-out-this-93-yr-old.html

Since grandma says its PDP, INEC should cancel elections and declare PDP winner now and forever. No more elections in Rivers.

Says Mama Rivers!!!
Re: RiversRerun: 93-Year-Old Grandma Votes For PDP (Photos) by openmine(m): 10:15pm On Mar 19, 2016
LuveU2:
He made that statement when the power drunk party was ruling us.
......and were dose same politicians u r supporting not part and parcel of the so-called power drunk party that is ruling u now....? sad
Re: RiversRerun: 93-Year-Old Grandma Votes For PDP (Photos) by gare(f): 10:26pm On Mar 19, 2016
stephenduru:

Amaechi you made a big mistake when you dragged Jonathan into this race, if you had not mentioned his may be, I say may be you would had a chance in some polling units, anytime you come down. South and mention his name again you will be experiencing set back in your life, just leave that man only, Jonathan is not just any President, he is an institution, very soon the word democracy will be changed to Jonathan, you can never surpass his achievements.

So take note if you ever have or get the opportunity to campaign again don't mention GEJ name, Ode

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: RiversRerun: 93-Year-Old Grandma Votes For PDP (Photos) by ruemu(m): 10:33pm On Mar 19, 2016
Hmm ..nice but truth be told Nigerian always left with bad choices when it comes to Elections..
more or less the devil u know and the angel u don't know situation
APC--PDP whatever name the us. they're all wolves, fighting had to go in to join in RAPING our common wealth..
Shame..
Re: RiversRerun: 93-Year-Old Grandma Votes For PDP (Photos) by frankwyte: 10:33pm On Mar 19, 2016
Look @ nairaland failing to update results? Quite shameful. But they're interested in showing anything against PDP. I've beginning to have a rethink!
Re: RiversRerun: 93-Year-Old Grandma Votes For PDP (Photos) by worshipdevice(m): 11:09pm On Mar 19, 2016
Guliver:
I prophecy death 2 PDP .a party of covens
here come the prophet of doom.
undecided
Re: RiversRerun: 93-Year-Old Grandma Votes For PDP (Photos) by deygar: 11:36pm On Mar 19, 2016
exactly what ma grandma told me in 2015..she said she wants to vote for the party with umbrella as their logo....

1 Like

Re: RiversRerun: 93-Year-Old Grandma Votes For PDP (Photos) by BobUg28(m): 11:50pm On Mar 19, 2016
This should serve as a lesson to every teeming youths in Nigeria. If mama at this old age can still strive to vouch for a better future for our youths by voting-in PDP, what then is holding our ever gallant youths from casting their votes at the polling centres?

3 Likes

Re: RiversRerun: 93-Year-Old Grandma Votes For PDP (Photos) by abuazee2820: 12:23am On Mar 20, 2016
That is how it is, PDP for old APC for young let go like that and see what will happen in river up APC tongue
Re: RiversRerun: 93-Year-Old Grandma Votes For PDP (Photos) by henryhemon(m): 1:26am On Mar 20, 2016
Dimienedonkz:

that is d spirit brother.
I for one never hated apc, but Amaechi has made it for me to hate d party.2015 polls still fresh in our hearts and d foolish Amaechi will come campaign and asked us to disgrace Jonathan, the reason why we are angry.

You call him foolish,have you checked the meaning of foolish? You aren't foolish but a foolish person became a governor a minister and a wise man n his family are no where to be found,who is foolish n wise?

1 Like

Re: RiversRerun: 93-Year-Old Grandma Votes For PDP (Photos) by henryhemon(m): 1:29am On Mar 20, 2016
gare:

Amaechi you made a big mistake when you dragged Jonathan into this race, if you had not mentioned his may be, I say may be you would had a chance in some polling units, anytime you come down. South and mention his name again you will be experiencing set back in your life, just leave that man only, Jonathan is not just any President, he is an institution, very soon the word democracy will be changed to Jonathan, you can never surpass his achievements.

So take note if you ever have or get the opportunity to campaign again don't mention GEJ name, Ode

And we wonder why Nigeria is like this? Gej is an institution? Bitterness kills,most of our youths are really daft.
Re: RiversRerun: 93-Year-Old Grandma Votes For PDP (Photos) by Nobody: 2:57am On Mar 20, 2016
lordcabasa:

Speak for urself, and ur illiterate rivers people killing themselves for stupid rerun election. Don't speak for the whole ss.
Re: RiversRerun: 93-Year-Old Grandma Votes For PDP (Photos) by Nobody: 3:00am On Mar 20, 2016
BobUg28:
This should serve as a lesson to every teeming youths in Nigeria. If mama at this old age can still strive to vouch for a better future for our youths by voting-in PDP, what then is holding our ever gallant youths from casting their votes at the polling centres?
PDP destroyed our pass 16 yrs. What makes u think they will give us a better future.
Re: RiversRerun: 93-Year-Old Grandma Votes For PDP (Photos) by bandad: 4:14am On Mar 20, 2016
SeverusSnape:
That girl is sexy. See shape na...

**clears throat**

Mama is a sensible woman, She refuses to be a zombie. Kudos to mama.
Chai wetin carry your eyes reach her shapely thighs na. Na to only see, you no fit chop am o.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Military Releases Pictures Of Battle Against Boko Haram In Gombi / Picture Of Rotimi Amaechi Dancing Shoki In Church- (PICS) / Fayose Joins To Fight Petrol Tanker Fire In Ekiti (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.