Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,523 members, 7,819,882 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:50 AM

RiversRerun: Thugs Injure A Policewoman In Tai LGA(pics) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / RiversRerun: Thugs Injure A Policewoman In Tai LGA(pics) (89458 Views)

Tambuwal, Dangote, Sultan Flag Off Rice Outgrowers Scheme In Goronyo LGA(Pics) / Florence Ajimobi Honours Policewoman In The Rain Controlling Traffic / Oshiomhole Dancing At Obaseki's Campaign In Ovia LGA(pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: RiversRerun: Thugs Injure A Policewoman In Tai LGA(pics) by RALPHOW(m): 8:27pm On Mar 19, 2016
[quote author=Psylas post=43922504] The whole USA do voting in a day and don't record any death or fight,

I weep for Nigeria! just one state o,
many people don die including soldiers, SMH[/quote

Week for Rivers STATE ]
Re: RiversRerun: Thugs Injure A Policewoman In Tai LGA(pics) by emeejinsm: 8:29pm On Mar 19, 2016
wey her uniform naa, abi na house police
Re: RiversRerun: Thugs Injure A Policewoman In Tai LGA(pics) by pee777(m): 8:30pm On Mar 19, 2016
PDPAPC
Too bad to pronounce two evil join together to destabilize this oil rich state.
I sorry for the inhabitants.

Re: RiversRerun: Thugs Injure A Policewoman In Tai LGA(pics) by Nobody: 8:31pm On Mar 19, 2016
emeejinsm:
good for her, Nigerian forces are all idiots
like seriously?? You need a brain reset.
Re: RiversRerun: Thugs Injure A Policewoman In Tai LGA(pics) by AMI3(m): 8:32pm On Mar 19, 2016
y all these brutality. how long are we going to live this way.
Re: RiversRerun: Thugs Injure A Policewoman In Tai LGA(pics) by sikirat2020: 8:36pm On Mar 19, 2016
APC IS A BAD OMEN FOR THIS CONTRAPTION CALLED COUNTRY.

1 Like

Re: RiversRerun: Thugs Injure A Policewoman In Tai LGA(pics) by lonelydora: 8:37pm On Mar 19, 2016
And na person wife....

Although I feel very happy when any bad thing happen to policeman or woman, but on this particular case, I say sorry madam. Get well soon.
Re: RiversRerun: Thugs Injure A Policewoman In Tai LGA(pics) by Abbeyme: 8:39pm On Mar 19, 2016
If by any chance she is a police woman, she is obviously not on duty.

A policewoman does not wear jewelries while on duty. be it rings/bands or body add-ons.

Am not justifying the evil and devilish act on this woman, tho.

Hope the perpetrators are caught and brought to book.
Re: RiversRerun: Thugs Injure A Policewoman In Tai LGA(pics) by Nobody: 8:44pm On Mar 19, 2016
Mztarstrechy:
A female Police officer was attacked and wounded by thugs alleged to be loyal to the APC in TAI LGA during the rerun elections in Rivers state.

See pictures above(warning – graphics)

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/03/riversrerun-female-officer-attacked-in.html
Pretty Lie
Re: RiversRerun: Thugs Injure A Policewoman In Tai LGA(pics) by Irore: 8:44pm On Mar 19, 2016
wellmax:
A blog symphatetic to PDP published this fake news and you want us to believe. Anyway, I like it when Police Officers report for duty in 3/4 Jeans.

Na hospital,health centre or clinic be dat and what is dat on the supposedly injured part of the arm?
Re: RiversRerun: Thugs Injure A Policewoman In Tai LGA(pics) by fotadmowmend(m): 8:44pm On Mar 19, 2016
Elections were not as dis bad under former dispensation
Re: RiversRerun: Thugs Injure A Policewoman In Tai LGA(pics) by dokunbam(m): 8:45pm On Mar 19, 2016
dammytosh:
Useless masses.

They pay you 20000 to attack and win elections while they share billions of naira once they get in.
Re: RiversRerun: Thugs Injure A Policewoman In Tai LGA(pics) by skyps(m): 8:52pm On Mar 19, 2016
owanguy:
i weep for my country nigeria

Weep for south south. Is it too much for them in that area and this is the reason I hate democracy. At the end of the day the criminals that will emerge will claim to have been voted for to represent the people
Re: RiversRerun: Thugs Injure A Policewoman In Tai LGA(pics) by banio: 8:52pm On Mar 19, 2016
APC = Almajir Progressive Congress
Re: RiversRerun: Thugs Injure A Policewoman In Tai LGA(pics) by hopilo: 8:56pm On Mar 19, 2016
This woman have seen 99 today, l am really sorry for her. However today's elections has open my eyes on Nigeria's value system. 90% of and comments today focus on violence in Rivers elections that had dead toll far less than what is recorded in Benue state as a result of killings by herdsmen. Our value today is APC /PDP. We need repentance and brain calibration.

2 Likes

Re: RiversRerun: Thugs Injure A Policewoman In Tai LGA(pics) by Nobody: 8:59pm On Mar 19, 2016
God..!!!!

What is our beloved country turning into?

why hurt and kill ourselves over lairs? (Nigerian politicians)

I mean, is not they will remember you once the acquire the power.

pls, pls, pls,

No politician is worth shedding blood for..!!

No politician is worth dying for..!!!

1 Like

Re: RiversRerun: Thugs Injure A Policewoman In Tai LGA(pics) by kimacent(m): 9:04pm On Mar 19, 2016
That small wound
Re: RiversRerun: Thugs Injure A Policewoman In Tai LGA(pics) by IYANGBALI: 9:08pm On Mar 19, 2016
Angelberry:
where you there?
what is WHERE?fine you no fine,spelling you no sabi. Shame on you

1 Like

Re: RiversRerun: Thugs Injure A Policewoman In Tai LGA(pics) by Nobody: 9:12pm On Mar 19, 2016
IYANGBALI:
Were, thanks for the correction rude teacher
Re: RiversRerun: Thugs Injure A Policewoman In Tai LGA(pics) by klax(m): 9:12pm On Mar 19, 2016
Psylas:
The whole USA do voting in a day and don't record any death or fight,

many people don die including soldiers, SMH

Tell Amaechi and APC to leave SS simple as that.

1 Like

Re: RiversRerun: Thugs Injure A Policewoman In Tai LGA(pics) by harjorlarh(m): 9:13pm On Mar 19, 2016
dammytosh:
Useless masses.

They pay you 20000 to attack and win elections while they share billions of naira once they get in.

abi..they are at the loosing end..most of them die....and don't even enjoin d 20000
Re: RiversRerun: Thugs Injure A Policewoman In Tai LGA(pics) by Nobody: 9:13pm On Mar 19, 2016
IYANGBALI:
Tell me why you are pained
Re: RiversRerun: Thugs Injure A Policewoman In Tai LGA(pics) by George2016(m): 9:17pm On Mar 19, 2016
Officer sorry but is result i need Who wins ånd who is loosing so that pease will finally restore in phc.
Re: RiversRerun: Thugs Injure A Policewoman In Tai LGA(pics) by Teophilus96(m): 9:21pm On Mar 19, 2016
In femi kuti's voice
'I sorry sorry oh oh,
I sorry for Nigeria'
SMH.

sad
Re: RiversRerun: Thugs Injure A Policewoman In Tai LGA(pics) by onunwa21(m): 9:21pm On Mar 19, 2016
Something is wrong somewhere; Amaechi nd Wike should tell us what both re fighting for.
Re: RiversRerun: Thugs Injure A Policewoman In Tai LGA(pics) by olaolaking: 9:23pm On Mar 19, 2016
This pix is fake.
A police in official duty does not warm sandal especially on days like this. It means she removed her boot or black shoe after the incidence?

The woman also put on earrings. Which suggest to me that she was not on duty
Re: RiversRerun: Thugs Injure A Policewoman In Tai LGA(pics) by igwegeorgiano(m): 9:29pm On Mar 19, 2016
its the price u pay and most time the uncommon reward you get for serving ur father land. all d same sorry madam and pls dont forget to take anti tertanus injection biko. very important o
Re: RiversRerun: Thugs Injure A Policewoman In Tai LGA(pics) by HRich(m): 9:32pm On Mar 19, 2016
Mztarstrechy:
A female Police officer was attacked and wounded by thugs alleged to be loyal to the APC in TAI LGA during the rerun elections in Rivers state.

See pictures above(warning – graphics)

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/03/riversrerun-female-officer-attacked-in.html
That's what she signed for,

Thank God she's alive
Re: RiversRerun: Thugs Injure A Policewoman In Tai LGA(pics) by firstolalekan(m): 9:32pm On Mar 19, 2016
Psylas:

many people don die including soldiers, SMH
Nigeria is encroached with many senseless bloody ANIMALS angry

1 Like

Re: RiversRerun: Thugs Injure A Policewoman In Tai LGA(pics) by Bluffly: 9:33pm On Mar 19, 2016
Psylas:

many people don die including soldiers, SH
There is mayhem because their motive is to steal. They see it as access to wealth rather than call to the development of the society and humanity.

1 Like

Re: RiversRerun: Thugs Injure A Policewoman In Tai LGA(pics) by obitar27(m): 9:35pm On Mar 19, 2016
Good for her
Re: RiversRerun: Thugs Injure A Policewoman In Tai LGA(pics) by PrinceFromDilli(m): 9:37pm On Mar 19, 2016
They put their children in CBN and other sweet white-collar jobs and they pay us to kill ourselves.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Senator Buruji Kashamu Dies Of COVID-19 Disease / Buhari And Osinbajo Declare Their Assets / Picture Of The Day. President Tinubu (GCFR)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.