Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,140 members, 7,814,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:08 AM

Picture Of The Day. President Tinubu (GCFR) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Picture Of The Day. President Tinubu (GCFR) (89445 Views)

New Year Day: President Tinubu To Address The Nation At 7am / Asiwaju Jagaban Bola Tinubu GCFR Wins Kaduna Landslide / Picture Of The Day. President Buhari And VP Osinbajo. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Picture Of The Day. President Tinubu (GCFR) by plaindealer: 7:46pm On Jun 20, 2023
New Vibes

Renewed hope and inspiration

Joy

Peace

Happiness

Prosperity for all.

God Bless Nigeria.

396 Likes 48 Shares

Re: Picture Of The Day. President Tinubu (GCFR) by LagosFirstSon: 7:49pm On Jun 20, 2023
All this initial gragra, let's see how it will end .

251 Likes 33 Shares

Re: Picture Of The Day. President Tinubu (GCFR) by KingOfIsoko1: 7:49pm On Jun 20, 2023
Under the influence of something’

103 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Picture Of The Day. President Tinubu (GCFR) by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jun 20, 2023
No be Oga Wale Edun be that , see as he look like stone cold body guard .. anyway na the Chief of Protocol go dey enjoy life sha.... This one everyone is carrying their bag themselves ...you na sure say you na no go need Chief Logistics officer bayi.

54 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Picture Of The Day. President Tinubu (GCFR) by Jogs1900: 7:51pm On Jun 20, 2023
God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria

186 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Picture Of The Day. President Tinubu (GCFR) by plaindealer: 7:57pm On Jun 20, 2023
For the first time in our history we are experiencing the true meaning of governance, President Asiwaju will set a new and the highest bar for future Nigerian presidents..

289 Likes 24 Shares

Re: Picture Of The Day. President Tinubu (GCFR) by mightyhaze: 8:24pm On Jun 20, 2023
I still dey use 50k fill my tank

100k in a month for just car fuel

62 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Picture Of The Day. President Tinubu (GCFR) by GeneralPula: 8:32pm On Jun 20, 2023
LagosFirstSon:
Snapping of pictures is also initial gra gra?

396 Likes 33 Shares

Re: Picture Of The Day. President Tinubu (GCFR) by abobote: 8:46pm On Jun 20, 2023
Black and white pic, na him be picture of the day

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Picture Of The Day. President Tinubu (GCFR) by WorldRichest: 8:48pm On Jun 20, 2023
KingOfIsoko1:
Under the influence of something’ white?

Yes, that is what is making him live younger that the generation of lazy youths

65 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Picture Of The Day. President Tinubu (GCFR) by NobleSeed(m): 8:58pm On Jun 20, 2023
see people way won carry bala Blu go recharge

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Picture Of The Day. President Tinubu (GCFR) by Olarewaju89: 8:59pm On Jun 20, 2023
Stop talking rubbish here. Go and look for work to do.

undecided

LagosFirstSon:

806 Likes 50 Shares

Re: Picture Of The Day. President Tinubu (GCFR) by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jun 20, 2023
Adobe lightroom, picsart, etc don suffer

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Picture Of The Day. President Tinubu (GCFR) by SenatePresdo(m): 8:59pm On Jun 20, 2023
plaindealer:
For the first time in our history we are experiencing the true meaning of governance, President Asiwaju will set a new and the highest bar for future Nigerian presidents..

Too early to say.

"Buhari body language"
"A new sheriff is in town"

We all saw how it ended.

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Picture Of The Day. President Tinubu (GCFR) by nwoke37: 8:59pm On Jun 20, 2023
Re: Picture Of The Day. President Tinubu (GCFR) by Bovis(m): 8:59pm On Jun 20, 2023
The bible says that we should pray for our leaders to lead us well. Therefore, I decree divine health and wisdom into the life of HE PBAT. Amen

79 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Picture Of The Day. President Tinubu (GCFR) by IamNat: 8:59pm On Jun 20, 2023
I really wish this government will succeed, after all that is what I have defended through the electioneering process.

So far, President Tinubu as been making the right call. But it's too early to say he's the best, this is so that we won't be disappointed at the long run. Hopefully, he's policies will translate to better life for Nigerians, then I can beat my chest that I campaigned for Asíwájú.

22 Likes

Re: Picture Of The Day. President Tinubu (GCFR) by newnigerdelta00: 8:59pm On Jun 20, 2023
LagosFirstSon:

Your witchmind

10 Likes

Re: Picture Of The Day. President Tinubu (GCFR) by LegendHero(m): 8:59pm On Jun 20, 2023
Lol if this was last year, all these Obiidient people would have photoshopped the image and you’ll be seeing different version by now.

Be like say they don tire.

In life, don’t waste too much time responding to the barking of your enemies, JUST WIN.

57 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Picture Of The Day. President Tinubu (GCFR) by olaboy33(m): 9:00pm On Jun 20, 2023
Rr
Re: Picture Of The Day. President Tinubu (GCFR) by Tareq1105: 9:00pm On Jun 20, 2023
LagosFirstSon:

It would end in glory, Nigeria and Nigerians shall be great again during his tenure.

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Picture Of The Day. President Tinubu (GCFR) by Metrofox(m): 9:00pm On Jun 20, 2023
Millions more jumping into poverty daily and you guys are taking pics grin grin photo ops

18 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Picture Of The Day. President Tinubu (GCFR) by Quebec91(m): 9:00pm On Jun 20, 2023
cheesy
LagosFirstSon:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Picture Of The Day. President Tinubu (GCFR) by NOHOLDSBAR: 9:00pm On Jun 20, 2023
Mr. PRESIDENT.

Tinubu will not win primary,
Tinubu cannot win general election,
Tinubu will never be sworn in

I'm just laughing now.
I told them but they won't listen.
How's that Prince of Abakaliki self. I haven't seen him lately. He probably changed his moniker grin

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Picture Of The Day. President Tinubu (GCFR) by sukkot: 9:00pm On Jun 20, 2023
wink
Re: Picture Of The Day. President Tinubu (GCFR) by Procashtips(m): 9:00pm On Jun 20, 2023
plaindealer:

Just less than a month as the president, you have started giving false hope?

Not even up to 100 days.

We are watching

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Picture Of The Day. President Tinubu (GCFR) by Quebec91(m): 9:00pm On Jun 20, 2023
Nigerian bloggers can hype things ehn cheesy
plaindealer:
New Vibes

Renewed hope and inspiration

Joy

Peace

Happiness

Prosperity for all.

God Bless Nigeria.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Picture Of The Day. President Tinubu (GCFR) by atobs4real(m): 9:00pm On Jun 20, 2023
Baba no get time for laziness ooo.
We shall All be greater

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

RiversRerun: Thugs Injure A Policewoman In Tai LGA(pics) / Sanwo-Olu: All Banks, Offices, Markets, Courts Should Close From Thursday / Atiku Abubakar Personally Visits Wike After He 'Stormed Out Of Venue'. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.