Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,833 members, 7,817,443 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:19 PM

Rivers Rerun: Graphic Photos Of People Killed During Election Today - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers Rerun: Graphic Photos Of People Killed During Election Today (98844 Views)

SARS Invade Polling Unit, Kill Voter In Rivers Rerun. (Graphic Pics) / Photo From APC Edo Governorship Primary Election Today / Jonathan, Fayose At The Bayelsa PDP Governorship Primary Election Today (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers Rerun: Graphic Photos Of People Killed During Election Today by Justmary06(f): 9:57am On Mar 20, 2016
Pedrop:
Buhari has killed more southerners than Ebola did. From Calabar - Akwaibom-Abia-Anambra-Rivers-Enugu etc.

God dey see Buhari.

Buhari did not. The southerners killed themselves. You are just lik many other southerners who rather than takin d responsibility, prefer blamin others.
Re: Rivers Rerun: Graphic Photos Of People Killed During Election Today by lumeneng22: 9:59am On Mar 20, 2016
Is Amaechi still there supervising the killings?

1 Like

Re: Rivers Rerun: Graphic Photos Of People Killed During Election Today by thundafire: 11:13am On Mar 20, 2016
GEJ looked at dy future nd warned blocked brains of both dy illiterates nd non illiterates to vote for dy future of democracy or go back to dictator era nd c wat CHAIN caused us dat re wailers

1 Like

Re: Rivers Rerun: Graphic Photos Of People Killed During Election Today by martini2016(m): 11:45am On Mar 20, 2016
WHAT MUST BE DONE (THE APC/PDP BITTER MARRIAGE)
http://www.9jareports.com/2016/03/random-rumination-episode-3.html?m=0
Re: Rivers Rerun: Graphic Photos Of People Killed During Election Today by PAnaceA7(m): 12:34pm On Mar 20, 2016
amtaken:
It should first be declared in Lagos State for the tribal war between Yorubas and Hausa's, then in Kano and Maidugri for the numerous lives bombed weekly, then in all the states where young girls are abducted and turned to suicide bombers, don't forget Benue where Fulani cattle rearers waste thousands of lives fourth-nightly.

Mxm.

undecided undecided undecided

For ur info, there are no clashes between Yoruba's and Hausa's for now and wen there was it never lasted, there is a curfew already in Maiduguri, I don't know of benue and since it's not public knowledge no need for a SOE.
Re: Rivers Rerun: Graphic Photos Of People Killed During Election Today by sunnyolads1(m): 1:07pm On Mar 20, 2016
With all what we are seing and hearing from Rivers state, then what's the difference between River state and Boko haram territory in Maiduguri. Nonsense!
Re: Rivers Rerun: Graphic Photos Of People Killed During Election Today by Billygee2u: 1:10pm On Mar 20, 2016
ozoigbondu:
Dog of ubiama trying desperately to prove to his masters that he is relevant
Re: Rivers Rerun: Graphic Photos Of People Killed During Election Today by Billygee2u: 1:12pm On Mar 20, 2016
angels09:
angry Arrest Amaechi dats all

1 Like

Re: Rivers Rerun: Graphic Photos Of People Killed During Election Today by Billygee2u: 1:14pm On Mar 20, 2016
nabiz:
State of emergency for what? Is that the plan B?
Re: Rivers Rerun: Graphic Photos Of People Killed During Election Today by kosiebe(m): 2:05pm On Mar 20, 2016
I wonder why people still come out to vote in that state
Re: Rivers Rerun: Graphic Photos Of People Killed During Election Today by ngoziama: 2:41pm On Mar 20, 2016
viviangist2:
One Nigeria - That's what we need.
If everybody can be like GEJ. Then we are heading towards peace
#IrespectGEJ.

Also Check the Following.
#RiversRerun Rivers Rerun Election: INEC Unofficial Results
http://www.viviangist.com/riversrerun-rivers-rerun-election-inec-unofficial-results

Rivers State Rerun: Live Updates March 19th 2016
http://www.viviangist.com/rivers-state-rerun-live-updates-march-19th-2016

#RiversRerun: PDP Winning in Latest Results – Rivers Rerun Election
http://www.viviangist.com/riversrerun-pdp-winning-in-latest-results-rivers-rerun-election

GOODLUCK EBELE AZIKIWE JONATHAN WHERE ARE YOU OHHHHHHHHHHHH.

BABOONS AND MONKEYS ARE BEING SOAKED IN BLOOD OHHHHHHH

THEY ARE CHANGING OUR LOCATIONS TO THE GREAT BEYOND
BUHARI CALL YOUR DRIVER oh i mean transporter abi transport minister AMAECHI BACK TO ABUJA.He should take failure in good fate ohhh

LORD HAVE MERCY OHHHHHHH

1 Like

Re: Rivers Rerun: Graphic Photos Of People Killed During Election Today by OreMI22: 2:46pm On Mar 20, 2016
[size=25pt]God will judge Buhari ![/size]
Re: Rivers Rerun: Graphic Photos Of People Killed During Election Today by amtaken(f): 2:57pm On Mar 20, 2016
So what makes you think the problem in Rivers won't be resolved soon like that of Lagos?

What baffles me is why the All Promises Cancelled party (APC) did not recommend State of Emergency there.

PAnaceA7:

undecided undecided undecided

For ur info, there are no clashes between Yoruba's and Hausa's for now and wen there was it never lasted, there is a curfew already in Maiduguri, I don't know of benue and since it's not public knowledge no need for a SOE.

1 Like

Re: Rivers Rerun: Graphic Photos Of People Killed During Election Today by lastpage: 6:09pm On Mar 20, 2016
amtaken:
So what makes you think the problem in Rivers won't be resolved soon like that of Lagos?

What baffles me is why the All Promises Cancelled party (APC) did not recommend State of Emergency there.

How some of you people reason, is beyond comprehension!

As the Commander-in-Chief of the Armed forces, as the President of Nigeria, should Buhari continue to look on AND FOLD HIS ARMS while elections are REPEATEDLY RIGGED and CANCELLED (Waste of Scarce Resources), INNOCENT LIVES ARE CONSISTENTLY BEING WASTED ON THIS SAME RIVERS STATE ELECTIONS?

FOR HOW LONG AND AFTER HOW MANY INNOCENT LIVES?

Wike, "Patience and Goodluck Jonathan" and Amaechi ...... are all still alive (even Wike has air-lifted his own children abroad) while allowing the children of the poor to be slaughtered anyhow!?

What other options does the Nigerian Govt have, at this stage?

Obviously, Wike and his Cult Gangs (with sponsorship by those who insist Rivers must vote PDP, whether they like it or not) wont STOP these Killings. He has said as much.

The Federal Govt should declare a State of Emergency while ot tries to work things out ........... but certainly to allow the killings to go on UNCHECKED, will be a dereliction of his responsibility as President of the whole country.

Buhari, ACT NOW, DECLARE A STATE OF EMERGENCY IN RIVERS STATE! Dont wait until everyone is killed in Rivers State.
Either way, people will talk anyway.
undecided

Lastpage!
Re: Rivers Rerun: Graphic Photos Of People Killed During Election Today by akigbemaru: 6:17pm On Mar 20, 2016
Dead people after river state rerun.
Re: Rivers Rerun: Graphic Photos Of People Killed During Election Today by amtaken(f): 6:47pm On Mar 20, 2016
There will be state of emergency in Lagos, Benue and Imo before Rivers.

lastpage:

How some of you people reason, is beyond comprehension!

As the Commander-in-Chief of the Armed forces, as the President of Nigeria, should Buhari continue to look on AND FOLD HIS ARMS while elections are REPEATEDLY RIGGED and CANCELLED (Waste of Scarce Resources), INNOCENT LIVES ARE CONSISTENTLY BEING WASTED ON THIS SAME RIVERS STATE ELECTIONS?

FOR HOW LONG AND AFTER HOW MANY INNOCENT LIVES?

Wike, "Patience and Goodluck Jonathan" and Amaechi ...... are all still alive (even Wike has air-lifted his own children abroad) while allowing the children of the poor to be slaughtered anyhow!?

What other options does the Nigerian Govt have, at this stage?

Obviously, Wike and his Cult Gangs (with sponsorship by those who insist Rivers must vote PDP, whether they like it or not) wont STOP these Killings. He has said as much.

The Federal Govt should declare a State of Emergency while ot tries to work things out ........... but certainly to allow the killings to go on UNCHECKED, will be a dereliction of his responsibility as President of the whole country.

Buhari, ACT NOW, DECLARE A STATE OF EMERGENCY IN RIVERS STATE! Dont wait until everyone is killed in Rivers State.
Either way, people will talk anyway.
undecided

Lastpage!
Re: Rivers Rerun: Graphic Photos Of People Killed During Election Today by OreMI22: 7:40pm On Mar 20, 2016
amtaken:
There will be state of emergency in Lagos, Benue and Imo before Rivers.

Buhari is a shameless tyrant, he will kill to impose his will over Rivers people.

Let him bury democracy in Nigeria.

History bear witness to how Nigerians react to dictators.

1 Like

Re: Rivers Rerun: Graphic Photos Of People Killed During Election Today by amtaken(f): 8:06pm On Mar 20, 2016
He thinks he's above God (God forbid!), he should remember the stories of Pharaoh and Nebuchadnezer.

OreMI22:

Buhari is a shameless tyrant, he will kill to impose his will over Rivers people.

Let him bury democracy in Nigeria.

History bear witness to how Nigerians react to dictators.
Re: Rivers Rerun: Graphic Photos Of People Killed During Election Today by ssiaccenture(m): 8:31pm On Mar 20, 2016
Do or die and inordinate desperacy to win election is too much in every part of the country. Why? Becos people from take govt position as a conduit pipe to siphone common weath and enrich themselves.
Re: Rivers Rerun: Graphic Photos Of People Killed During Election Today by Proffdada: 12:04pm On Mar 26, 2016
herbie27:
what position is Wike ASPIRING for?.

#i must comment syndrome.
must you comment especially recklessly?
Re: Rivers Rerun: Graphic Photos Of People Killed During Election Today by Nobody: 2:19pm On Mar 26, 2016
Proffdada:
must you comment especially recklessly?
are you jst reading my comment?.

Use ur time for something more productive dan quoting on a past matter.
Re: Rivers Rerun: Graphic Photos Of People Killed During Election Today by Proffdada: 6:05am On Mar 27, 2016
herbie27:
are you jst reading my comment?.

Use ur time for something more productive dan quoting on a past matter.
I had to take my time off a productive day to reply ur ignorance, don't bother quoting me. I won't reply anymore stupid comments especially from jobless kids like you
Re: Rivers Rerun: Graphic Photos Of People Killed During Election Today by Nobody: 6:32am On Mar 27, 2016
Proffdada:
I had to take my time off a productive day to reply ur ignorance, don't bother quoting me. I won't reply anymore stupid comments especially from jobless kids like you
between myself and you dat's still dwelling in the past who's jobless?.

Nosense!.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Wike Orders Arrest Of PHED CEO, Sends Him To Isolation Center / Rerun: Kano Supplementary Governorship Election (Live Updates, Results) / SALBAS Oil And Gas: The Biggest Filling Station In Nigeria With Almost 200 Staff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.