Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,704 members, 7,809,680 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:58 PM

Abiola Ajimobi At Last Public Outing With His Family (pic) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abiola Ajimobi At Last Public Outing With His Family (pic) (98645 Views)

Aisha Yesufu: What Peter Obi Does After Every Public Outing / Abiola Ajimobi Loses Four Of Four Announced Local Governments In Oyo South / Tinubu,alaafin,bisi Akande,gowon In Ibadan 4 Abiola Ajimobi Roundtable Meeting(p (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abiola Ajimobi At Last Public Outing With His Family (pic) by leaculpa: 3:15pm On Jun 26, 2020
The pictures were taken last year at the graduation ceremony of his last born daughter Ajijola Ajimobi, from the University of Warwick. The only unmarried child of the exgovernor (formerly in a relationship with Dapo Abioduns son, the late Dj Olu).

The governor's children, along with their spouses were all present at the ceremony.

He was blessed with 4 daughters and 1 son. Abisola Ajimobi
Abimbola Ajimobi
Abolaji Idris Ajimobi
Ajibola Ajimobi
Ajijola Ajimobi

Source:
https://www.instagram.com/p/CB45-wIBWt8/

17 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Abiola Ajimobi At Last Public Outing With His Family (pic) by ghettokid1(m): 3:16pm On Jun 26, 2020
This life self

32 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Abiola Ajimobi At Last Public Outing With His Family (pic) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 3:17pm On Jun 26, 2020
ghettokid1:
This life self
Nothing dey dis life but, if you see how some people will be shouting "Do You Know Who I Am on top their voices on the road eeh, u go fear fear.

Did you notice that all Ajimobi's Children's names started with A's and has Ola's in it including his, Abiola Ajimobi??

169 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Abiola Ajimobi At Last Public Outing With His Family (pic) by baliyubla: 3:18pm On Jun 26, 2020
Flew his whole family to Warwick for his daughters graduation, but couldn’t fly his azz to save his life when he needed it most.

67 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Abiola Ajimobi At Last Public Outing With His Family (pic) by JasonScoolari: 3:19pm On Jun 26, 2020
I will miss his broad smile, one of the photogenic governors of the divided APC....

It so sad that the greedy bullion van chairman overstress this man.

Beautiful family, rest peacefully Ajimobi.

90 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Abiola Ajimobi At Last Public Outing With His Family (pic) by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jun 26, 2020
Don't rejoice on anyone's death.

Lets get justice for Lance Corporal Martins. The army guy in detention for saying the truth.You can watch the video on YouTube.
#LanceCorporalMartins. Let get this trend of Twitter. God bless Nigerian.

148 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Abiola Ajimobi At Last Public Outing With His Family (pic) by FlordFlorez(m): 3:23pm On Jun 26, 2020
The 'Aji' family.

3 Likes

Re: Abiola Ajimobi At Last Public Outing With His Family (pic) by leaculpa: 3:24pm On Jun 26, 2020
The first child and last child are like TWINS.
Carbon copy girls.

May his soul rip.

4 Likes

Re: Abiola Ajimobi At Last Public Outing With His Family (pic) by Houseofglam7(f): 3:27pm On Jun 26, 2020
cry

2 Likes

Re: Abiola Ajimobi At Last Public Outing With His Family (pic) by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jun 26, 2020
Rip to him
Re: Abiola Ajimobi At Last Public Outing With His Family (pic) by ModestGal(f): 3:40pm On Jun 26, 2020
They left Nigerian educational system to rot and send their children abroad to school.

Another reason the whites see us as stupid people, this would make the rich becoming richer and poor becoming poorer.

There's nothing joyous about a politician children schooling abroad to me, look at the state of our primary and secondary schools in villages, these children are hardly able to write letters at Senior classes, how would they pass jamb, how would they gain admission into the highly competitive universities, how will they ever read professional courses that could land them a job after graduation?
These people now go to NCES, and become teachers, and the cycle of poor education continues.
Meanwhile, the best were supposed to be the one to attend Teachers college, so that they can raise good students, but now, the worst attend NCEs.
I don't think anyone is feeling that pains, where people going to NCE are people with less qualifications, unintelligent minds, zero seals unlike in the past where those teachers went to TEACHERS college because they wanted to be TEACHERS and were very good at what they teach. The NCE students of today, are usually very poor students, with poor results, from poor families. These are the people that would be handling the children of the poor, the vulnerable children in our public schools, thi means the future is very blurry for the poor and vulnerable people and the rich would continue to be richer.

We need to make Nigeria a country where people have equal education or at least with a gap not too wide.

I can't see all these innocent children and smile when I see these type of pictures. Infanct, there's nothing to be proud about when a Nigerian graduated from whites people's university. Can't we have our own Warwick, Harvard, Oxford? Must we always be longing to attend universities abroad and attach our pride to it?

Since when have we been seeing it as an achievement to graduate from universities abroad? Is that how the African people would continue till the world ends? Attaching our Ego to ''abroad'', ''foreign''? Nah, something is not right. We also deserve our universities to be an object of high achievement.

If you are a Nigerian who is passionate about developing our Nation, about the welfare of vulnerable people, children, please join us in this thread and let's hear from you
https://www.nairaland.com/5953154/lets-come-together-share-ideas#91104278

196 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Abiola Ajimobi At Last Public Outing With His Family (pic) by ModestGal(f): 3:43pm On Jun 26, 2020
baliyubla:
Flew his whole family to Warwick for his daughters graduation, but couldn’t fly his azz to save his life when he needed it most.
Lol. Thanks to covid19

3 Likes

Re: Abiola Ajimobi At Last Public Outing With His Family (pic) by yusufobinna1(m): 3:48pm On Jun 26, 2020
JasonScoolari:
I will miss his broad smile, one of the photogenic governors of the divided APC....

It so sad that the greedy bullion van chairman overstress this man.

Beautiful family, rest peacefully Ajimobi.
Do you people reason before you type,just for the sake of likes you ppl type nonsense,how did tinubu stress the man, can you explain.I don't even know the man tinubu but for crying out loud how can someone who is in coma be stressed by someone who doesn't know what happito him tomorrow.please stop this childish act.

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abiola Ajimobi At Last Public Outing With His Family (pic) by JasonScoolari: 3:52pm On Jun 26, 2020
yusufobinna1:
Do you people reason before you type,just for the sake of likes you ppl type nonsense,how did tinubu stress the man, can you explain.I don't even know the man tinubu but for crying out loud how can someone who is in coma be stressed by someone who doesn't know what happito him tomorrow.please stop this childish act.

You're not just an Hypocrite with PhD, you're also a bloody liar from Koronu.

Get out of my mention you Koronu indigene.

15 Likes

Re: Abiola Ajimobi At Last Public Outing With His Family (pic) by yusufobinna1(m): 3:53pm On Jun 26, 2020
JasonScoolari:

You're not just an Hypocrite with PhD, you're also a bloody liar from Koronu.

Get out of my mention you Koronu indigene.
I know u have got problem with the bolded,you ppl need to learn,not everything you do to gather likes.sha grow up.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abiola Ajimobi At Last Public Outing With His Family (pic) by JasonScoolari: 3:56pm On Jun 26, 2020
yusufobinna1:
I know u have got problem with the bolded,you ppl need to learn,not everything you do to gather likes.sha grow up.
You're advising someone to learn, but you failed to learn who the thief called Tinubu is....

You're really from Koronu.

By the way, I don't beg for "Likes and Share" that's what makes me stands out... So if nah my "LIKES and SHARE" dey pain you, kindly drink Dano milk and Stay Strong.

20 Likes

Re: Abiola Ajimobi At Last Public Outing With His Family (pic) by leaculpa: 4:09pm On Jun 26, 2020
baliyubla:
shocked flew them out ke. I'm sure they showed up. All these his son in laws are from rich homes o. They all live in ikoyi. Not rent. And that his 1st daughter rolls with them Kardashians. She was even at Kim's wedding to Kanye. They grew up in America.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abiola Ajimobi At Last Public Outing With His Family (pic) by leaculpa: 4:30pm On Jun 26, 2020
yusufobinna1:

They really dont make sense. Tinubu might have even been exposed to corona and is battling it. I haven't seen him in public this month.
Him and ajimobi are usually together so he could have contracted it too.

3 Likes

Re: Abiola Ajimobi At Last Public Outing With His Family (pic) by techmo(m): 4:36pm On Jun 26, 2020
cool

How will mama Florence live without her rugged , troublesome , blunt husband bayi

I remember how she always caution him openly on stage for being too blunt

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abiola Ajimobi At Last Public Outing With His Family (pic) by Bukaatii22(f): 4:40pm On Jun 26, 2020
Just coming from a friend's mum burials
Life is

Not vanity
Re: Abiola Ajimobi At Last Public Outing With His Family (pic) by perdollar(m): 4:41pm On Jun 26, 2020
I hope that they r all Christians

3 Likes

Re: Abiola Ajimobi At Last Public Outing With His Family (pic) by soberdrunk(m): 4:41pm On Jun 26, 2020
Hate all you want, the man achieved a lot and lived a meaningful life.....

3 Likes

Re: Abiola Ajimobi At Last Public Outing With His Family (pic) by soberdrunk(m): 4:41pm On Jun 26, 2020
perdollar:
I hope that they r all Christians

Meaning?

5 Likes

Re: Abiola Ajimobi At Last Public Outing With His Family (pic) by techmo(m): 4:41pm On Jun 26, 2020
ModestGal:
They left Nigerian educational system to rot and send their children abroad to school.

Another reason the whites see us as stupid people, this would make the rich becoming richer and poor becoming poorer.

There's nothing joyous about a politician children schooling abroad to me, look at the state of our primary and secondary schools in villages, these children are hardly able to write letter at Senior classes, how would they pass jamb, how would they gain admission into the highly competitive universities, how will they ever read professional courses that could land them a job after graduation?
These people now go to NCES, and become teachers, and the cycle of poor education continues.
Meanwhile, the best were supposed to be the one to attend Teachers college, so that they can raise good students, but now, the worst attend NCEs, which means the future is very blurry and the rich would continue to be richer and poor poorer

Ajimobi schooled in America working , washing corpse and doing menial jobs like taxi driver later married Florence an half Lebanese rich man's child

Rose to the level of Executive Vice President West Africa of ExxonMobil after working in the oil sector for 26 hard years and NewYork best insurance firm

And you fvcking think he can't school his kids anywhere he likes?

About education Ajimobi's policy was simple and straightforward, parents pay 1000 per term into PTA account while Government matches the fund 100% and Principals and School Governing body can repair the schools , employ temporary teachers PTA teachers, buy books while parents cordinate the contract.. same parents that drink paraga and attend owambe don't have mere ₦30 per day for education

On Lautech he gave them blunt honest options

A: Audit your IGR , tuition fees, Lautech ventures like Lautech water, Lautech Bread etc and give him the statement of account so that he can pay them deficits needed to pay Greedy Lecturers

B: Oyo granted full Ownership of Lautech and Osun's withdrawal of ownership since Aregbesola wasn't paying any Kobo

C: Students pay Atleast 100k as tuition, as Oyo State 5billion FAAC Abuja allocation can't finance 900million monthly lecturers outrageous salary

And in less than 4 years he built a University called TECHU for Oyo State (he doesn't own a private university like his mates but built one for Oyo), note last Governor to build a University for Oyo State was Bola Ige in the 1980s

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abiola Ajimobi At Last Public Outing With His Family (pic) by dalass(f): 4:42pm On Jun 26, 2020
grin
Re: Abiola Ajimobi At Last Public Outing With His Family (pic) by Mindlog: 4:42pm On Jun 26, 2020
He just went ahead of us as we all have our departure date.

1 Like

Re: Abiola Ajimobi At Last Public Outing With His Family (pic) by humilitypays(m): 4:42pm On Jun 26, 2020
Eh yaaah cry

If death killed people according to how corrupt, wicked, bloody and deadly they are, people like Bola Ahmed Tinubu, Muhammadu Buhari (if he's truly alive though), Adams Oshiomhole, Theodore Orji, Rochas Okorocha and co ought to have been buried since, but I guess death kills whoever it chooses for reasons best known to death alone.

RIP constituted authority himself sad
Re: Abiola Ajimobi At Last Public Outing With His Family (pic) by kenzysmith: 4:43pm On Jun 26, 2020
any girl from ekpan delta State dey here kpomo dey hungry me to shop

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abiola Ajimobi At Last Public Outing With His Family (pic) by inspire700(m): 4:43pm On Jun 26, 2020
Journey well sir. You have played your part on earth to your very best. May God grant his family the fortitude to bear this loss.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pastor Canon Iyke Egbuonu Says "The Man In Aso Rock Is Not Buhari" / Shirtless Olusegun Obasanjo Playing Squash With His Son, Olujonwo / Bashir El-Rufai To Wed Nwakaego, His Wife To Be (Pre-Wedding Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.