Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,193 members, 7,815,161 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:24 AM

Help Needed!!! How To Start Up Something While In School - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Help Needed!!! How To Start Up Something While In School (1070 Views)

Just Ur Phone, Internet And 1 Hour, You Are Good To Go. No Start Up Capital. No / Have Just $10 To Start Up? Then Come In. / Advice Needed!!! How Do I Remove My Name From List Of Account Signatories (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Needed!!! How To Start Up Something While In School by Pharmumar(m): 8:08pm On Mar 19, 2016
I need help in form of advice or anything. I am an undergraduate in 300l studying pharmacy and I have little money in my account (50000) which I intend to start up something while in sku. I just don't know what to do that will earn me money...Suggestions will be highly appreciated.
Re: Help Needed!!! How To Start Up Something While In School by Nobody: 9:07pm On Mar 19, 2016
buy wholesale cheap packet shirts and sell to your male folks. u can include polo tops too.
Re: Help Needed!!! How To Start Up Something While In School by Pharmumar(m): 11:32pm On Mar 19, 2016
Adedsbeads:
buy wholesale cheap packet shirts and sell to your male folks. u can include polo tops too.
I have a limited time in sku combining studies and that...free on Saturdays from 4pm and on Sundays throughout only...on weekdays, only free from 1-2pm....hw abt starting something at home for my brothers to take care of...thank u
Re: Help Needed!!! How To Start Up Something While In School by dawnomike(m): 12:37am On Mar 20, 2016
Start Aim Global business...
Re: Help Needed!!! How To Start Up Something While In School by buskoj1: 5:52am On Mar 20, 2016
Rubbish, don't come here to advertise, provide him with solutions

1 Like

Re: Help Needed!!! How To Start Up Something While In School by Pharmumar(m): 6:17am On Mar 20, 2016
more comments and suggestions pls
Re: Help Needed!!! How To Start Up Something While In School by OlowoB(m): 11:03pm On Mar 20, 2016
Pharmumar:
more comments and suggestions pls

How you doing mate? Are you schooling in Unilag? Reason I asked is cos I finished from unilag as a pharmacist and I know very well that pharmacy is a very demanding course and so therefore I would not advise you to do any business in school.

I would say wait till final year (500l) before attempting to venture into any business. 300l and 400l is the most difficult aspect of pharmacy with all the microbiology, clinical pharmacy and pharmacology courses (not also forgetting pharmacognosy)

You made mention of putting a family member to oversee the business? Hmm. Well it is a risk but if you have decided to go ahead with the idea then, I'll advise you to tell your brother to look at the environment he stays... No need to look far. What can be do within that environment he stays? There in lies your solution... No amount is too small to start up a business..... Starting small is very good.

Speaking of unilag, are you in luth? Cos I am also thinking of setting up a game centre inside luth ..... I think the former game business centre has been closed.

If you are in luth, pm me.

Cheers
Re: Help Needed!!! How To Start Up Something While In School by Pharmumar(m): 11:11pm On Mar 20, 2016
pharm and medicinal chemistry also inclusive...No...studying at ABU but resides at mkd
Re: Help Needed!!! How To Start Up Something While In School by OlowoB(m): 1:47am On Mar 21, 2016
Pharmumar:
pharm and medicinal chemistry also inclusive...No...studying at ABU but resides at mkd

Very true. Well I'll advice you to look inwards as to what need is there in your area (could be school or at home). Just think of any business you can easily tell someone to do for you which will require little monitoring.

I really don't know much about the north so I don't know the business idea to suggest for you. Just look around and package your idea well and you are good to go.

Finally, don't be in a rush to start up a business just cos you have money in your account ..... Don't be deceived, business is not as easy as they make it look online. Carry out enough research fit as long as you wish. It is better you have your cash in your account smiling at you than for you to rush and make a big mistake.
On the other hand, I want to also congratulate you cos this is also the best time in your life to take risk .....even if the business does not go as planned, you will learn and move on ( luckily, you are still young ).

All the best.

1 Like

Re: Help Needed!!! How To Start Up Something While In School by Nobody: 7:26am On Mar 21, 2016
You can join my team of super achievers under an investment scheme.
All you need to do is sign up and then talk to friends and family to do same.
You have a whole lot to gain by being part of my team.Even when You can't get people to sign up under You.I have an active marketing tool in place to ensure people keep registering in my team.All each person needs is at least 4 Down lines and the next set is registered under the previous.We build on it and it grows like a tree.
You get to earn residual income even while not participating actively..You get the chance to grow and by the time you graduate from school,you would have reached a level where you own a brand new car and can travel abroad on sponsorship.
You can pm me to know more.The first team members are already forming up.Be part of this and thank me later.
God bless you.

1 Like

Re: Help Needed!!! How To Start Up Something While In School by Pharmumar(m): 7:34am On Mar 21, 2016
OlowoB:

Very true. Well I'll advice you to look inwards as to what need is there in your area (could be school or at home). Just think of any business you can easily tell someone to do for you which will require little monitoring.

I really don't know much about the north so I don't know the business idea to suggest for you. Just look around and package your idea well and you are good to go.

Finally, don't be in a rush to start up a business just cos you have money in your account ..... Don't be deceived, business is not as easy as they make it look online. Carry out enough research fit as long as you wish. It is better you have your cash in your account smiling at you than for you to rush and make a big mistake.
On the other hand, I want to also congratulate you cos this is also the best time in your life to take risk .....even if the business does not go as planned, you will learn and move on ( luckily, you are still young ).

All the best.
u are a rare gem...thank u very much... I stay at mkd
Re: Help Needed!!! How To Start Up Something While In School by makadee: 7:42am On Mar 21, 2016
Join the aim champions team talk to few friends and see your money grow no stress,no distraction on education.win win situation
Re: Help Needed!!! How To Start Up Something While In School by Pharmumar(m): 6:30am On Mar 22, 2016
more suggestions pls
Re: Help Needed!!! How To Start Up Something While In School by Nobody: 6:36am On Mar 22, 2016
Pharmumar:
more suggestions pls

send a mail to mrezesamuel at gmail dot com now now and i will send you a free ebook that will make you smile.

send it now i am on pc, dont quote as i am taking down this post.
Re: Help Needed!!! How To Start Up Something While In School by Nobody: 6:37am On Mar 22, 2016
you stay in mkd? i grow up in zaki biam... are you a tiv boy?

mde ni na? Lol
Re: Help Needed!!! How To Start Up Something While In School by babyt66: 6:06pm On Mar 22, 2016
Watsaap me 08032493281 for info
Re: Help Needed!!! How To Start Up Something While In School by Segunnairaland(m): 10:22pm On Mar 23, 2016
Start aims global business it will give you life time earning and you will never regret it, for more information contact me 08162453479

(1) (Reply)

Bitcoin Hourly Earning Free And Easy / Come Here To Sell And Buy Your Bitcoin.remitano / Urgent Need Of A Cryptotrading Tutor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.