Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,492 members, 7,830,484 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:16 PM

Guy Kills Him Self Just To Prove Undieing Love To Girlfriend - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Guy Kills Him Self Just To Prove Undieing Love To Girlfriend (559 Views)

Davido’s Reaction To Girlfriend, Chioma’s New Photo Is Everything / Daniel K Daniel Proposes To Girlfriend On His 31st Birthday / Funmi Iyanda Raises Her Skirts To Prove That She Is Not Bleaching (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Guy Kills Him Self Just To Prove Undieing Love To Girlfriend by justify106: 8:13pm On Mar 19, 2016
Hi, my name is piro, am from imo state, my baby said she doesnt have my time again, so i want to kill my self because i cant live without her,should i do it?

PLEASE ADVICE HIM

SHOULD HE DO IT ??

Re: Guy Kills Him Self Just To Prove Undieing Love To Girlfriend by Nobody: 8:16pm On Mar 19, 2016

(1) (Reply)

Photographer Sues 2 Face And His Wife For N120m / Wise Words From Patoranking!.... / See Hot Bikini Pic Shared By South Africa’s Ruling Party That Got It In Trouble

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.