Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,941 members, 7,817,759 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:46 PM

Fayose's Tweet On Rivers Rerun Election - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose's Tweet On Rivers Rerun Election (74871 Views)

Amaechi And Wike In Handshake During Peace Meeting On Rivers Rerun / Rivers Rerun Election: Live Result Thread / Fresh Dust Raised Over Supreme Court Decision On Rivers Guber Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose's Tweet On Rivers Rerun Election by domopps(m): 11:25pm On Mar 19, 2016
luvinhubby:
Pure water is N20 per satchet and that Buhari is after is Muslim coalition & Rivers state.

Shame !

APC is a fraudulent fraud.

Nig will just go out of their way 2 discredit who ever they fill is not doing well! Pls whc side of the country are u buying Pure water N20 ? I shuttle btw festac and island every working every working day and till tonite pure water is still N10 in traffic very chill one for xrist sake!

You don't need 2 say somethings for an ordinary likes on NL that can never be converted to cash! All in d name you don't like present regime

Cheeeeeers

2 Likes

Re: Fayose's Tweet On Rivers Rerun Election by Exponental(m): 11:27pm On Mar 19, 2016
I listened to Channels news tonight, such was not mentioned. Even if I missed part of the news, this is an headline issue and Seun Okinbaloye, Channels correspondence on election matters presently in Rivers state did not mention it at all, neither was it displayed on the timeline.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose's Tweet On Rivers Rerun Election by adefizzy(m): 11:28pm On Mar 19, 2016
omotoniwa:
if pure water is 20# must udrink pure water?go back to ur borehole water.

You r talking trash, did u provide borehole for them?
Re: Fayose's Tweet On Rivers Rerun Election by adefizzy(m): 11:29pm On Mar 19, 2016
Exponental:
I listened to Channels news tonight, such was not mentioned. Even if I missed part of the news, this is an headline issue and Seun Okinbaloye, Channels correspondence on election matters presently in Rivers state did not mention it at all, neither was it displayed on the timeline.

Listen to yourself, is Channels God that can cover everything and everywhere at d same time?

1 Like

Re: Fayose's Tweet On Rivers Rerun Election by 4wrd9ja: 11:30pm On Mar 19, 2016
Na so I see am o coolNa so I see am o
Re: Fayose's Tweet On Rivers Rerun Election by adefizzy(m): 11:32pm On Mar 19, 2016
domopps:

Nig will just go out of their way 2 discredit who ever they fill is not doing well! Pls whc side of the country are u buying Pure water N20 ? I shuttle btw festac and island every working every working day and till tonite pure water is still N10 in traffic very chill one for xrist sake!

You don't need 2 say somethings for an ordinary likes on NL that can never be converted to cash! All in d name you don't like present regime

Cheeeeeers

Are u saying whatever is not expensive in lagos can not be expensive in other part of d country? Av u shuttle every nooks and crannies of dis country?
Re: Fayose's Tweet On Rivers Rerun Election by yinkslinks(m): 11:34pm On Mar 19, 2016
he sold his senses grin grin grin guess to apc
SouthernBreeze:
Bros abeg when you go get sense?

1 Like

Re: Fayose's Tweet On Rivers Rerun Election by dhsfbi(m): 11:34pm On Mar 19, 2016
domopps:

Cheeeeeers
I bought a sachet of pure water #20 in PH 2 days ago.
Re: Fayose's Tweet On Rivers Rerun Election by Saint83(m): 11:34pm On Mar 19, 2016
Fayose lacks the moral standing to comment on any election, he should shot up and wait his nemesis.... Pay back time. grin cheesy cry

1 Like

Re: Fayose's Tweet On Rivers Rerun Election by northvietnam(m): 11:38pm On Mar 19, 2016
luvinhubby:

Waaaaaaaoooooooooow.......
U killed it Here. #Punchline

1 Like

Re: Fayose's Tweet On Rivers Rerun Election by BobUg28(m): 11:45pm On Mar 19, 2016
What? That PDP was omitted? Heheh! This got me outrightly guffawing. This Buhari's administration will never cease to amaze me.

Very soon, they will declare the election inconclusive.
Re: Fayose's Tweet On Rivers Rerun Election by domopps(m): 11:45pm On Mar 19, 2016
adefizzy:

Are u saying whatever is not expensive in lagos can not be expensive in other part of d country? Av u shuttle every nooks and crannies of dis country?

Seems you have a lot of time 2nite! Coz av seen so many of ur quotes just 2nite I don't see any reason u av to take this as war or as if ur life depends on this!

That's how u ppl start what u can't finish!

Is this not a forum again? We learn everyday but all I see from all ur quotes are just tone of war and desperation.....Meanwhile if ur blood is so hot can't u enter nearest barracks in ur area and slap the general in charge!

I just asked the person I quoted now simple question and u are abt to bite my ear off!

Okay if you no everything howcome u are not the president why is it that Buhari is the president!

Omini knoweth just cool down for jesus and let the person I asked answer simple question

Just cus NL is a faceless forum doesn't give u room to disrespect everybody even ppl u can't stop their cars or Barge into their offices anyhow!

Cheeeeers

2 Likes

Re: Fayose's Tweet On Rivers Rerun Election by Truckpusher(m): 11:45pm On Mar 19, 2016
HungerBAD:
Fayose lacks credibility to talk about elections.

This paper bandied around by the PDP is funny,only you guys produced a fake paper to discredit the APC ,only you guys are circulating and crying about it.
So in your warped mind, a criminal has no right to report about a crime ?
You're IQ a lot of times is something that is not even close to that of a third world rodent.
Re: Fayose's Tweet On Rivers Rerun Election by Stallione(m): 11:47pm On Mar 19, 2016
luvinhubby:
Pure water is N20 per satchet and that Buhari is after is Muslim coalition & Rivers state.

Shame !

****when PDP was doing all that,were were u then,mtchewww!!!!

1 Like

Re: Fayose's Tweet On Rivers Rerun Election by redcliff: 11:49pm On Mar 19, 2016
Opinedecandid:
Matter-of-factly speaking Governor, na so we see am o.

I'm not a yuruba man, but I always admires de guts of Governor Fayose.

This man is not controversial, he is a legendary fearless and bold speaker.

Hate him all you wish, he is miles ahead of

most of the other governors in frank talks.

You are just as fooolish as Ayodele fayose. How quick have we forgotten how Fayose got into power..Its seems everyone living in Nigeria has no more brains and sense of logical reasoning anymore...everyone thinks based on sentiments.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose's Tweet On Rivers Rerun Election by Nellybii: 11:54pm On Mar 19, 2016
sunny63:
Gone r those days election can easily rigged.APC can nt fool us twice,2019 we speak for us. Fake people with fake promises

And who are you representing?
So in your shallow mind you believe PDP is the alternative to APC?? LOL .
And you believe PMB is interested in who wins house of assembly elections in Rivers state Kikakikawawaw. I laugh in Swahili.

1 Like

Re: Fayose's Tweet On Rivers Rerun Election by Abalado(f): 11:54pm On Mar 19, 2016
Some pipu does nt have sense here,u wil just coment anyhw,must you? All dis APC social media tugs..,do u wnt to tell me dt evrytin is fine in nigeria?pure water 20naira?oga o
Re: Fayose's Tweet On Rivers Rerun Election by Abalado(f): 11:58pm On Mar 19, 2016
Nellybii:

And you believe PMB is interested in who wins house of assembly elections in Rivers state Kikakikawawaw. I laugh in Swahili.
Nellybii:

Nellybii:

yeye
Re: Fayose's Tweet On Rivers Rerun Election by whizzyjohn(m): 12:00am On Mar 20, 2016
Those that are willing to stand let them sta ND..... Jike contour
Re: Fayose's Tweet On Rivers Rerun Election by Adeevah(m): 12:07am On Mar 20, 2016
See computer work oooo...dem don
Re: Fayose's Tweet On Rivers Rerun Election by domopps(m): 12:13am On Mar 20, 2016
dhsfbi:

I bought a sachet of pure water #20 in PH 2 days ago.

Sorry boss pls do u av idea of how much they sell a bag?

Cos am trying 2 get weda it's not some opportunist trying 2 benefit just from this situation of things in d country......

Just last weekend I told my abokkki that does weeding and grass cutting for me to work could imagine Abokkki said said Oga $ don cost the grass cutting now 4k and that's what I used 2 do 2 k or when it's sunny I will just give him N2500 and I was like is it the grass that added money or cutlass or that stone they use to sharp knifes and cutlass but @dlong run I had 2 settle for 3K

So there are many like this out there too that's why am asking !

Cheeeers

1 Like

Re: Fayose's Tweet On Rivers Rerun Election by poseidon12: 12:17am On Mar 20, 2016
HungerBAD:
Fayose lacks credibility to talk about elections.

This paper bandied around by the PDP is funny,only you guys produced a fake paper to discredit the APC ,only you guys are circulating and crying about it.

Are you saying that INEC result sheets did not exclude PDP?
Re: Fayose's Tweet On Rivers Rerun Election by Deen77: 12:19am On Mar 20, 2016
Fayose omo mama oni pampers, how is your mum that you said she is using Pamper like Buhari.

1 Like

Re: Fayose's Tweet On Rivers Rerun Election by SucreB: 12:23am On Mar 20, 2016
Y do people see truth and remain stupid like they are blind. Where is Bulari leading this country for crying out loud? This Is not just fair. All his family are in abroad living large, he himself doesnt even stay long in d country, yet, we are not wise enof to see that we are suffering and smiling. Why the re run in d first place even after court rulling? Is dis democracy for God's sake? So if the court had favoured APC, it would have bn cool rite?. God is too gentle on the wicked ooooo

1 Like

Re: Fayose's Tweet On Rivers Rerun Election by poseidon12: 12:23am On Mar 20, 2016
arcnomec:

My friend will you shut that thing you called mouth.You are not in Rivers state to see things for yourself..

This was the reason why election did not hold in bonny,as electorate had to protest the omission of PDP on the result sheet.
My hometown Omoku,youths had to kick against the shabby result sheet.So only comment on issues you had knowledge about and learn how and when to keep quite as well.

So HungerBad what do you have to say now?
Re: Fayose's Tweet On Rivers Rerun Election by poseidon12: 12:27am On Mar 20, 2016
Exponental:

I thought Channels is pro APC. If that is the case, they may conveniently omit such news.
Re: Fayose's Tweet On Rivers Rerun Election by paulkollins: 12:35am On Mar 20, 2016
Report reaching us affirms that pdp is leading, how come fayose is saying the pdp is omitted from the INEC result sheet distributed in Rivers. Which result sheets makes pdp to lead. Fayose is a confused Man.

2 Likes

Re: Fayose's Tweet On Rivers Rerun Election by adefizzy(m): 12:42am On Mar 20, 2016
domopps:

Seems you have a lot of time 2nite! Coz av seen so many of ur quotes just 2nite I don't see any reason u av to take this as war or as if ur life depends on this!

That's how u ppl start what u can't finish!

Is this not a forum again? We learn everyday but all I see from all ur quotes are just tone of war and desperation.....Meanwhile if ur blood is so hot can't u enter nearest barracks in ur area and slap the general in charge!

I just asked the person I quoted now simple question and u are abt to bite my ear off!

Okay if you no everything howcome u are not the president why is it that Buhari is the president!

Omini knoweth just cool down for jesus and let the person I asked answer simple question

Just cus NL is a faceless forum doesn't give u room to disrespect everybody even ppl u can't stop their cars or Barge into their offices anyhow!

Cheeeeers

You av ended up writing an article. I'm not here to drag issues with u, all I'm saying is that u should always get your facts before countering others opinion, u don't conclude on what is happening at other part of the country based on what you are experiencing in ur area.

Knowing me is easy, request for it and I will tell u d procedure, until then, stopping cars and barging into office is inconsequential now Mr Dangote.

1 Like

Re: Fayose's Tweet On Rivers Rerun Election by Rexnegro(m): 12:44am On Mar 20, 2016
#SMH....even fayose dey talk about wrong election that's if what he's saying is true and not pdp stage managing it.left to me people like fayose won't get my attention when he's talking... it's well.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Fashola Vs Akpabio. Updated:: Projects And Pictures. / Lawyer Wears Pastoral Robe To Anambra Court / Tinubu's Full Statement On Lekki Shooting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.