Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,825 members, 7,817,410 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:46 AM

Fayose's Tweet On Rivers Rerun Election - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose's Tweet On Rivers Rerun Election (74869 Views)

Amaechi And Wike In Handshake During Peace Meeting On Rivers Rerun / Rivers Rerun Election: Live Result Thread / Fresh Dust Raised Over Supreme Court Decision On Rivers Guber Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose's Tweet On Rivers Rerun Election by pussyeater(m): 12:53am On Mar 20, 2016
Hehe
Re: Fayose's Tweet On Rivers Rerun Election by mandax: 1:00am On Mar 20, 2016
Buhari democracy is that of the blood of the dog and baboons.
Buhari does not fit in to the 21st century.

Those who said because Jonathan didn't treat them and their region better than others helped to invite this Buhari calamity to Nigeria.

Buhari had gone to pension after finding himself incapacitated by age and intellect to preside over Nigeria in the 21st century.

Tinubu made political calculus to favour his pockets and went to beg Buhari who had announced his retirement from politics to come out and run for the presidency.

5 Likes

Re: Fayose's Tweet On Rivers Rerun Election by opribo(m): 1:07am On Mar 20, 2016
eeehen, so soon, just imagine what GEJ laboured so hard for to the extent that his party lost the presidential election even himself peacefully conceded defeat. Something that has never happened in the history of our nation before. Now these night marauders within a space of 10 months has destroyed what the whole world has been applauding us for. Chei, may the spirit of our heroes past not agree for them.

4 Likes

Re: Fayose's Tweet On Rivers Rerun Election by chymi(f): 1:27am On Mar 20, 2016
omotoniwa:
if pure water is 20# must udrink pure water?go back to ur borehole water.
when u say go #back u are referring us to when we use to drink borehole. We can't go back because of bad governance, we stand and fight for our right.

When I see how this country is handled I begin to wonder #when will we ever be wise!. By now we should have good roads, stable electricity, sound education etc.

Our difficulties was because of the choices we made yesterday.

1 Like

Re: Fayose's Tweet On Rivers Rerun Election by Reeberry: 2:00am On Mar 20, 2016
IPOB youths are here to lick Fayose's ass as usual. undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayose's Tweet On Rivers Rerun Election by Greataausim(m): 2:23am On Mar 20, 2016
APC, nothing for you guys in River state, amechi has failed in his own state, talk less of the nationals......... Truly speaking U can kill the messenger, but u can't kill the message.........tongue

Fayose my Governor
Fayose my Role models
Fayose the meats butchers
Fayose the Kpumo buyer
Fayose the man behind the PDP, in sickness and in healths, for richer for poorer,for better for worst........

2 Likes

Re: Fayose's Tweet On Rivers Rerun Election by amtaken(f): 2:32am On Mar 20, 2016
And only you sit in your living room to know all these. Mxm.

HungerBAD:
Fayose lacks credibility to talk about elections.

This paper bandied around by the PDP is funny,only you guys produced a fake paper to discredit the APC ,only you guys are circulating and crying about it.

2 Likes

Re: Fayose's Tweet On Rivers Rerun Election by amtaken(f): 2:37am On Mar 20, 2016
So now you agree the change is retrogresive, the kind that takes the people back to stone age?

Shameful.

omotoniwa:
if pure water is 20# must udrink pure water?go back to ur borehole water.

3 Likes

Re: Fayose's Tweet On Rivers Rerun Election by amtaken(f): 2:38am On Mar 20, 2016
Your photoshopping skills are so poor. Keep your day job.

WASMOG:
Alhaji Fayoseur days are numbered

1 Like

Re: Fayose's Tweet On Rivers Rerun Election by Nobody: 2:39am On Mar 20, 2016
adefizzy:

Listen to yourself, is Channels God that can cover everything and everywhere at d same time?
U are so blinded to the truth, this is obviously a cheap PDP scam to discredit the election if it doesn't go thier way. I followed this election on tvc news, channels news and on nairaland. Only PDP members make this claim. And remember the paper has a second page. Inec has even claim this news to be false. I don't kw wat u r still arguing.
Re: Fayose's Tweet On Rivers Rerun Election by Nobody: 2:41am On Mar 20, 2016
Greataausim:
APC, nothing for you guys in River state, amechi has failed in his own state, talk less of the nationals......... Truly speaking U can kill the messenger, but u can't kill the message.........tongue

Fayose my Governor
Fayose my Role models
Fayose the meats butchers
Fayose the Kpumo buyer
Fayose the man behind the PDP, in sickness and in healths, for richer for poorer,for better for worst........

If fayose is ur role model then I sorry for u
Re: Fayose's Tweet On Rivers Rerun Election by daylay123(m): 2:43am On Mar 20, 2016
HungerBAD:

This paper bandied around by the PDP is funny,only you guys produced a fake paper to discredit the APC ,only you guys are circulating and crying about it.

So you want APC to talk abt it?

1 Like

Re: Fayose's Tweet On Rivers Rerun Election by Greataausim(m): 2:47am On Mar 20, 2016
charliboy654:
If fayose is ur role model then I sorry for u

I wish u what u wish me... Pls respects urself before others
Re: Fayose's Tweet On Rivers Rerun Election by Nobody: 2:53am On Mar 20, 2016
Greataausim:

I wish u what u wish me...
Pls respects urself before others
I didn't wish u anything, just try read and understand b4 making comment. People like u are the reason I keep saying illiteracy is Nigeria's number one problem.
Re: Fayose's Tweet On Rivers Rerun Election by Puvproperties(m): 4:33am On Mar 20, 2016
What is the result so far?
Re: Fayose's Tweet On Rivers Rerun Election by obianefoc(m): 4:43am On Mar 20, 2016
HungerBAD:

HungerBAD:

HungerBAD:

I worked as a PO in that election so people should please discredit the lies in Fayose mouth, now I know that most of their comments are just political

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose's Tweet On Rivers Rerun Election by 63713271mandy(m): 4:53am On Mar 20, 2016
APC should just swallow their pride and let PDP be, Even if election is conducted 5x, PDP will still win, Rivers State is PDP. Though PDP don't look any good. With their thugs, and blood sucking members, PDP should have been a secret cult. I realy dont care about your party anyway, as long as you have good intention for Rivers State, I SUPPORT YOU. Hate it or like it, am just trying to make common sense. Lol.
Re: Fayose's Tweet On Rivers Rerun Election by sunny63(m): 4:54am On Mar 20, 2016
Nellybii:

And who are you representing?
So in your shallow mind you believe PDP is the alternative to APC?? LOL .
And you believe PMB is interested in who wins house of assembly elections in Rivers state Kikakikawawaw. I laugh in Swahili.
if PMB is not interested in who win house of assembly elections while importing #5 billion through private jet from Abj to upturn people's mandate.Rivers people reject APC n there fake money n excectlly the same thing will happen in 2019.We will collect their money n we will nt vote for them.
Re: Fayose's Tweet On Rivers Rerun Election by Promzyunique(m): 5:18am On Mar 20, 2016
Fayose is very ryt.Y must it be PDP dat was ommited? y wasn't APC or any oda party committed? Mel I hear say Buhari no dy badly corrupt
Re: Fayose's Tweet On Rivers Rerun Election by awoluyi(m): 5:36am On Mar 20, 2016
May the wrath of God visit any person who has been involved in any form of election violence and manipulation. May his or her name be blotted out of remembrance. If you say amen to these prayers, then you truly love Nigeria and it shall be well with you. If you can not say amen, you are a part of electoral problems Nigeria is facing. Both APC & PDP are populated with people that have lost their consciences, men and women who are self-centred and deceived youths who have no focus and vision for their lives. I feel a great pain in my heart when I look at Nigerian youths and their bleak future. How I wish they realise soonest that these visionless polticians have no plans for them. Oluwa ma jeki siwon waye, ma jeki nse akobata fegbe in Jesus' name. When they (youths) come to the understanding that there is no difference between a kettle and a pot, then they will have peace and they will stop being follow, follow. Finally in the words of great Thinker whose name I have forgotten, he said, "Many die at 25, but waited till 75 to be buried." Because there is a purpose for life, please examine what you are doing with it.

1 Like

Re: Fayose's Tweet On Rivers Rerun Election by ybalogs(m): 6:02am On Mar 20, 2016
If you really want likes on NL, abuse Baba or crucify APC.
Re: Fayose's Tweet On Rivers Rerun Election by ybalogs(m): 6:04am On Mar 20, 2016
WaffenSS:

Just because you're so fuccking broke you can't afford pure water doesn't mean you should be wailing all over the place......

People who whine about pure water were broke notherfucckers before election, and still are broke motherfucckers post election.

You're simply cursed. Nothing to do with APC.
Brother, you wicked ooo, but he must be truly broke to still be wailing about pure water and other stuffs. You for no just Bury am on NL like that
Re: Fayose's Tweet On Rivers Rerun Election by sidneyj(m): 6:14am On Mar 20, 2016
[quote author=Mrbigman1 post=43925880]

After u ve ur breakfast, u'd know dat u need to look and criticise d message and let d messenger be.

Hunger really bad [/quot
why are you mentally handicap to understand that scavengers are in gvnt now
I see the rice u collected during election have not finish

sound like some otondo I have on my facebook list
Re: Fayose's Tweet On Rivers Rerun Election by Nobody: 6:16am On Mar 20, 2016
obianefoc:
I worked as a PO in that election so people should please discredit the lies in Fayose mouth, now I know that most of their comments are just political
cheesy they re all paid wailers. You can look at how they are falling on top each other just because of one comment.
Re: Fayose's Tweet On Rivers Rerun Election by ibabkr(m): 6:16am On Mar 20, 2016
[quote author=TippyTop post=43925268]Fayose's take on INEC omitting PDP on their result sheet.
Below is Fayose's tweet, followed by the result sheet he responded to:
See who is talking. Who is this Fayose man sef?
Re: Fayose's Tweet On Rivers Rerun Election by Dlapezzi(m): 6:21am On Mar 20, 2016
Well said joor
HungerBAD:

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Buhari Slams Iweala & Will Force Ministers To Declare Assets / Fashola Vs Akpabio. Updated:: Projects And Pictures. / Lawyer Wears Pastoral Robe To Anambra Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.