Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,118 members, 7,818,337 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:08 PM

Pdp Is 90% Dead In The State Of Osun - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pdp Is 90% Dead In The State Of Osun (3434 Views)

2019: Why PDP Is Yet To Endorse Fayose For President – Makarfi / Buhari And Ambode At The Commemoration Of Osun At 25 (Photos) / Photos Of Ayedire Local Government Secretariat In State Of Osun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pdp Is 90% Dead In The State Of Osun by Johnnyessence(m): 9:44pm On Mar 19, 2016
Frankiss44:
And Osun state people are 90 percent dead without PDP
u see urself imagine typing these statement by ur hands am sorry seun osewa we need help ooo. we don't need pdp at this junction. pdp is 90% dead on arrival.
Re: Pdp Is 90% Dead In The State Of Osun by Eboski(m): 9:45pm On Mar 19, 2016
Johnnyessence:
hmm i dey laugh in cuba. so it's pdp that will rescue osun from economic meltdown that's happening all over the world even ur so called ekiti pdp governor is failing. fayose have not paid his workers for 4 month now and taxing private student to pay up their 1000 levy after they av paid their school fees since. see pdp is dead and nothing to show here u will hear it well when will reach middle of this year when a lot of project that the present government is embarking on will be commission and see for yourself u don't know place in osun state politics.
I though you said at your post that you are not APC member why praising the Governor when you know he's not keeping to his promise...

pls close this thread we are after Rivers State Election
Re: Pdp Is 90% Dead In The State Of Osun by Nobody: 9:45pm On Mar 19, 2016
Osun presently is a plague.

1 Like

Re: Pdp Is 90% Dead In The State Of Osun by sosanova: 9:45pm On Mar 19, 2016
Frankiss44:
And Osun state people are 90 percent dead without PDP

grin grin grin grin

Osun State need to be auctioned on Olx to the highest bidder

1 Like

Re: Pdp Is 90% Dead In The State Of Osun by Nobody: 9:49pm On Mar 19, 2016
Johnnyessence:
currently i challenge each and every member of pdp faithfuls in osun state to come out and defend their party as far as am concern pdp is dead. we need to debate on this issues. am not an apc member but latest research i carried out about the party is that the party have gone astray and destroyed to nothing. please we need ur views on this topic. by 2018 the current governor term will elapse and we will know who the pdp will present as governorship candidate that will lead them to promise land. we need your views here.
While I recognize your right to hold this opinion, I believe you are utterly mistaken. The PDP is alive in Osun State and that will be proven in the next gubernatorial election. Aregbesola and his party have been unambiguously exposed for who they are. I believe you don't expexct people groaning under the weight of Aregbesola's economic mismanagement to queue up and vote his protégé to power? Once bitten, twice shy, remember?
Re: Pdp Is 90% Dead In The State Of Osun by Pidggin(f): 9:49pm On Mar 19, 2016
cheesy I don't think PDP will be sending any candeidate to represent them in Osun state at the next election, so yes i agree the state is as good as dead to any right thinking party
Re: Pdp Is 90% Dead In The State Of Osun by Johnnyessence(m): 9:51pm On Mar 19, 2016
Switpal:
Is Osun still regard as a state in Nigeria??
yep one of the ancient state in the country that's fast developing with gigantic infrastructure and not on paper.
Re: Pdp Is 90% Dead In The State Of Osun by Johnnyessence(m): 9:56pm On Mar 19, 2016
chigoizie7:

So, u are comfortable eating dead and decayed rat simply because ur neighbour does same?

The bone of contention here is that with 6million and the crumbling economy of osun and future death of osun, osun will be a very big liability to PDP.

So, APC can have osun for all they care.
hmm u are tired of the argument here pdp is dead no doubt about thl the money they stole.pdp is the party that make things so difficult when u come to governance no concept but embezzling treasury. thank God for treasury single account that was created recently by PMB.
Re: Pdp Is 90% Dead In The State Of Osun by Johnnyessence(m): 9:56pm On Mar 19, 2016
Switpal:
Is Osun still regard as a state in Nigeria??
yep one of the ancient state in the country that's fast developing with gigantic infrastructure and not on paper.
Re: Pdp Is 90% Dead In The State Of Osun by Ahmeduana(m): 10:01pm On Mar 19, 2016
Johnnyessence:
currently i challenge each and every member of pdp faithfuls in osun state to come out and defend their party as far as am concern pdp is dead. we need to debate on this issues. am not an apc member but latest research i carried out about the party is that the party have gone astray and destroyed to nothing. please we need ur views on this topic. by 2018 the current governor term will elapse and we will know who the pdp will present as governorship candidate that will lead them to promise land. we need your views here.
ENU LO WA YEN, ENI A NA NI KUMO MEWA TO NI IKAN KAN O BA OHUN! IF NA PDP DIE OR NA APC DIE WE GO SOON KNOW, IS IT NOT BECAUSE YOU ARE STILL GETTING 6MILLION NAIRA AS ALLOCATION THAT WHY YOU BRAG MOUTH SAY PDP DON DID, WAIT TILL NEXT MONTH WHEN THEM SEND UNA RECHARGE CARD OF 1,750 NAIRA BY THEN YOU NO GO GET EYE TAKE SEE TALKLESS OF SAY YOU GO SEE MOUTH TAKE TALK.

1 Like

Re: Pdp Is 90% Dead In The State Of Osun by Ahmeduana(m): 10:02pm On Mar 19, 2016
Johnnyessence:
ENU LO WA YEN, ENI A NA NI KUMO MEWA TO NI IKAN KAN O BA OHUN! IF NA PDP DIE OR NA APC DIE WE GO SOON KNOW, IS IT NOT BECAUSE YOU ARE STILL GETTING 6MILLION NAIRA AS ALLOCATION THAT WHY YOU BRAG MOUTH SAY PDP DON DID, WAIT TILL NEXT MONTH WHEN THEM GO SEND UNA RECHARGE CARD OF 1,750 NAIRA BY THEN YOU NO GO GET EYE TAKE SEE TALKLESS OF SAY YOU GO SEE MOUTH TAKE TALK.
Re: Pdp Is 90% Dead In The State Of Osun by Grundig: 10:07pm On Mar 19, 2016
Rotflmao@wait till dem send you recharge card of #1,750

You guys are killing me with your barbs.
Re: Pdp Is 90% Dead In The State Of Osun by chigoizie7(m): 10:10pm On Mar 19, 2016
Johnnyessence:
hmm u are tired of the argument here pdp is dead no doubt about thl the money they stole.pdp is the party that make things so difficult when u come to governance no concept but embezzling treasury. thank God for treasury single account that was created recently by PMB.

I made a very big mistake engaging with someone who knew nothing about nigeria in d 1st place.

Seriously? PBM created/initiated single treasury? Which planet do u exist in by the way?

2 Likes

Re: Pdp Is 90% Dead In The State Of Osun by Frankiss44(m): 10:12pm On Mar 19, 2016
Johnnyessence:
u see urself imagine typing these statement by ur hands am sorry seun osewa we need help ooo. we don't need pdp at this junction. pdp is 90% dead on arrival.

LOL.. Wait till Aregberascal will put Osun on OLX or Ebay before your eyes go open. Right now some shell staff are earning higher than Osun state oh
Re: Pdp Is 90% Dead In The State Of Osun by kingdompropty: 10:12pm On Mar 19, 2016
What is a living doing with an already dead Osuuuuuun?
Re: Pdp Is 90% Dead In The State Of Osun by Johnnyessence(m): 10:17pm On Mar 19, 2016
bejeiodus:
While I recognize your right to hold this opinion, I believe you are utterly mistaken. The PDP is alive in Osun State and that will be proven in the next gubernatorial election. Aregbesola and his party have been unambiguously exposed for who they are. I believe you don't expexct people groaning under the weight of Aregbesola's economic mismanagement to queue up and vote his protégé to power? Once bitten, twice shy, remember?
man u are just giving yourself hope here which it has already dash a while ago.pdp has no plan for this country than to embezzle and award contract on papers without putting it to action.aregbe has exposed the people of the state to something which i want u to reason with me here which is ability to do something different from what other people are doing. i will always repeat it here since av been in the state of osun no governor av achieved what ogbeni av achieved including the former pdp governor oyinlola that decamp to apc 2 years ago.in as much ogbeni deliver all his promises to the people of the state before he finish his tenure before 2018. people will still embrace his party.
Re: Pdp Is 90% Dead In The State Of Osun by Johnnyessence(m): 10:26pm On Mar 19, 2016
Frankiss44:

LOL.. Wait till Aregberascal will put Osun on OLX or Ebay before your eyes go open. Right now some shell staff are earning higher than Osun state oh
abegi joor as far as am concern people are still trooping to osun to make it.u better don't be ignorant in ur life. 5 private radio station and private universities av establish in osun state with series of award they got.more are still coming.
Re: Pdp Is 90% Dead In The State Of Osun by Johnnyessence(m): 10:26pm On Mar 19, 2016
kingdompropty:
What is a living doing with an already dead Osuuuuuun?
abegi the brave and patient ones are the one eating the fruit of their labour.people are doing great exploit here private radio station and private universities are now much here. u got to ask ur self why are they establishing here.they look some things which are peace and love which it should be paramount in our ways of lives.osun n da ra siiiii. no one can destroy the legacy the great people of osun left behind.
Re: Pdp Is 90% Dead In The State Of Osun by Nobody: 10:33pm On Mar 19, 2016
Johnnyessence:
man u are just giving yourself hope here which it has already dash a while ago.pdp has no plan for this country than to embezzle and award contract on papers without putting it to action.aregbe has exposed the people of the state to something which i want u to reason with me here which is ability to do something different from what other people are doing. i will always repeat it here since av been in the state of osun no governor av achieved what ogbeni av achieved including the former pdp governor oyinlola that decamp to apc 2 years ago.in as much ogbeni Ideliver all his promises to the people of the state before he finish his tenure before 2018. people will still embrace his party.
I schooled in Osun-State and took an acute interest in the politics of the state. I witnessed the mayhem that greeted Oyinlola's 'victory' over Aregbesola. And saw the euphoric joy that pervaded the state when the courts upturned the 'victory'. I can tell you that the same mouths that hailed Aregbesola to power are today hurling curses at him. So, my friend, you are the one living in denial.

1 Like

Re: Pdp Is 90% Dead In The State Of Osun by Johnnyessence(m): 10:37pm On Mar 19, 2016
chigoizie7:

I made a very big mistake engaging with someone who knew nothing about nigeria in d 1st place.

Seriously? PBM created/initiated single treasury? Which planet do u exist in by the way?

abegi joor so na u know something about naija baaaaa. that's while we can never be brain washed by the so called pdp agenda they postulated the other time when they were chanced to be in the government and at the end of the day, they were caught embezzling our treasury which the expose them one by one. pdp is a fraud nobody can compare themselves with pdp. they are thieves and nothing to show for it.Pmb create T.S.A that save money from the acct. it block all the loopholes pdp create when they were in government.
Re: Pdp Is 90% Dead In The State Of Osun by Johnnyessence(m): 10:37pm On Mar 19, 2016
Grundig:
Rotflmao@wait till dem send you recharge card of #1,750

You guys are killing me with your barbs.
hmmmm u guys av the bovi the comedian gift oo.
Ahmeduana:

ENU LO WA YEN, ENI A NA NI KUMO MEWA TO NI IKAN KAN O BA OHUN! IF NA PDP DIE OR NA APC DIE WE GO SOON KNOW, IS IT NOT BECAUSE YOU ARE STILL GETTING 6MILLION NAIRA AS ALLOCATION THAT WHY YOU BRAG MOUTH SAY PDP DON DID, WAIT TILL NEXT MONTH WHEN THEM GO SEND UNA RECHARGE CARD OF 1,750 NAIRA BY THEN YOU NO GO GET EYE TAKE SEE TALKLESS OF SAY YOU GO SEE MOUTH TAKE TALK.
abegi after getting 6 million from fg did d heaven fall obviously no. even if it's recharge cards remaining people will still move on. life goes on.
Re: Pdp Is 90% Dead In The State Of Osun by Johnnyessence(m): 11:28pm On Mar 19, 2016
lalasticla pls move it to the front page for people see it and debate on it.
Re: Pdp Is 90% Dead In The State Of Osun by Okanokan(m): 11:33pm On Mar 19, 2016
Likewise the Apc that is 90% dead. And above all the State of Osun is 90% dead.

1 Like

Re: Pdp Is 90% Dead In The State Of Osun by AntiMahdi: 11:35pm On Mar 19, 2016
Johnnyessence:

Correction

Everything is dead in the state of osun.

A state experiencing famine in peacetime

Lolz

1 Like

Re: Pdp Is 90% Dead In The State Of Osun by RZArecta(m): 11:37pm On Mar 19, 2016
Johnnyessence:
Osun state is on olx and konga now for sale, even Lil Kesh new ride can buy that dead state three times over. Go and sip fermented garri abeg
Re: Pdp Is 90% Dead In The State Of Osun by OteDOLLAR(m): 11:40pm On Mar 19, 2016
Johnnyessence:
hmm really u are political biased here when ogbeni started in yr 2010 u are the one praising him ooo. if u remember very well he reduced the much school fees oyinlola increased then when oyin was in pdp. do u know ogbeni send series of medical student to ukraine to study medicine some of them are now medical doctors practicing in different fields of medicine. ogbeni slashed ur fees to half the amount of money u are paying till today students are praising ogbeni for that. trully oyinlola create uniosun with multi-campuses he create some local government and today good people of that village praise him for that for bringing education to their door step.series of project ogbeni av establish in uniosun. they are much.

I don't like liars. Dats why I don't like Aregbe. He didn't pay for the school fees of those Students in Ukraine, he only facilitated their trips and found them d schools they're in. Also none of them av graduated yet, so don't mislead ppl to start thinking dats where osun's allocation was spent.

I intend to start sharing fotos of those "developmental projects" Ogbeni have done in Osun state soon, so u all can understand where we are now!
Re: Pdp Is 90% Dead In The State Of Osun by Johnnyessence(m): 12:00am On Mar 20, 2016
Okanokan:
Likewise the Apc that is 90% dead. And above all the State of Osun is 90% dead.
hmmm i hope u think before u type hmmm. first i want to ask u since Pmb assume presidential duties last year i hope u notice a lot of things serious changes going. u av see anything yet. it's when pdp change their name to another name then u will know that pdp is dead on arrival in the state of osun.2 and 8 months to no plan. u will already know pdp is the most corrupt party we av ever see in the world. the most blood taxing party is pdp. they sacrificed people's life for their selfish gain. they are dead on arrival. nothing for them again. failed party
Re: Pdp Is 90% Dead In The State Of Osun by Johnnyessence(m): 12:00am On Mar 20, 2016
AntiMahdi:

Correction

Everything is dead in the state of osun.

A state experiencing famine in peacetime

Lolz
point of correction nothing is dead it's the party that embezzle 20 billion dollars masses fund we are dealing. pdp is dead on arrival.
RZArecta:
Osun state is on olx and konga now for sale, even Lil Kesh new ride can buy that dead state three times over. Go and sip fermented garri abeg
how much is lil kesh ur God Father asset. u fool ur self here and not me lot of people are doing great exploit here ok.konga or olx u talk na u own am. rubbish u own nothing but rubbishing people achievement. instead of u to bring fact here u are here ranting rubbish. u better change ur mindset.
Re: Pdp Is 90% Dead In The State Of Osun by Johnnyessence(m): 12:06am On Mar 20, 2016
OteDOLLAR:

I don't like liars. Dats why I don't like Aregbe. He didn't pay for the school fees of those Students in Ukraine, he only facilitated their trips and found them d schools they're in. Also none of them av graduated yet, so don't mislead ppl to start thinking dats where osun's allocation was spent.

I intend to start sharing fotos of those "developmental projects" Ogbeni have done in Osun state soon, so u all can understand where we are now!
good post it here for us we need at least to show great people of osun the developmental stride that's going on in the state of osun.the students out there appreciating what ogbeni did for them this calls for applause for him for his developmental stride.
Re: Pdp Is 90% Dead In The State Of Osun by AntiMahdi: 12:09am On Mar 20, 2016
Johnnyessence:
point of correction nothing is dead it's the party that embezzle 20 billion dollars masses fund we are dealing. pdp is dead on arrival.

Keep decieving yourself on phantom missing $20bn

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Breaking News! Massive Protest In London On Murderous Fulani Herdsmen / Soldier Shares Live Video Battle Between Boko Haram And Nigerian Army / Apostle Johnson Suleman Releases Shocking 2017 Prophecies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.