Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,697 members, 7,816,855 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:52 PM

It Is Now Official : Buhari Receives Jihad Black Standard Flag From Saudi Cleric - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / It Is Now Official : Buhari Receives Jihad Black Standard Flag From Saudi Cleric (17452 Views)

Buhari Receives Archbishop Of Canterbury In London (Photos) / Ganduje Returns From Saudi Arabia As Kano People Welcome Him (Photos) / Buhari Arrives Nigeria From Saudi Arabia And Qatar (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It Is Now Official : Buhari Receives Jihad Black Standard Flag From Saudi Cleric by AntiMahdi: 11:07pm On Mar 19, 2016
AnneMomoh:

I am not Igbo, so stop embarrassing your parents for sending you to school.

you posted a picture of GEJ and included Christianity in you caption, I am correcting you and you, as you are educationally incompetent to know the difference between christians and Jews.

Instead of you to accept the correction, you are busy replying and exposing your lack of exposure by playing the tribe card.

She was and still is attempting to derail the main topic of this thread by referring to that pic.

Google Obama wailing wall on google images and see world leaders from Obama, Putin, Bill and Hillary Clinto, the Pope,, the Deli Lama, the PM of Japan , George Bush jnr and even that Mormon Mitt Rommney doning that same hat and praying on that same wall with that same rabbi close by.

Ignore her rants as it does not in any way dispute the fact that Buhari was presented the black standard flag of jihad by a Saudi sunni Islamic cleric

7 Likes

Re: It Is Now Official : Buhari Receives Jihad Black Standard Flag From Saudi Cleric by AntiMahdi: 11:09pm On Mar 19, 2016
usmyak:

there is nothing that can dignify a dispute from the trash you've written. when GEJ was busy kneeling before some pastors and even in Jerusalem non of you complain. But now because you've fail election. you've mouth to talk abeg go and sleep.

Correction , you muslims complained of Jonathan attending and praying in church.

Now that your boko king is in charge and running round the Kabbah every 3 moons why shouldn't we pay you bigots in kind by pointing out your hypocrisy ?

9 Likes

Re: It Is Now Official : Buhari Receives Jihad Black Standard Flag From Saudi Cleric by SUPERPACK: 11:21pm On Mar 19, 2016
God will fight for his people, why the panic.

2 Likes

Re: It Is Now Official : Buhari Receives Jihad Black Standard Flag From Saudi Cleric by londoner: 11:32pm On Mar 19, 2016
Well maybe someone can translate what it says. I must admit it does not look exactly like the other flags posted here.

1 Like

Re: It Is Now Official : Buhari Receives Jihad Black Standard Flag From Saudi Cleric by AntiMahdi: 11:40pm On Mar 19, 2016
londoner:
Well maybe someone can translate what it says. I must admit it does not look exactly like the other flags posted here.

The black standard is all that matters.

The script was gotten from the Hadith .

As you can see no two flags of those I posted are the same.

5 Likes

Re: It Is Now Official : Buhari Receives Jihad Black Standard Flag From Saudi Cleric by Everfrank(m): 12:01am On Mar 20, 2016
AntiMahdi:

The black standard is all that matters.
The script was gotten from the Hadith .
As you can see no two flags of those I posted are the same.

Re: It Is Now Official : Buhari Receives Jihad Black Standard Flag From Saudi Cleric by AntiMahdi: 12:11am On Mar 20, 2016
[quote author=Everfrank post=43930299][/quote]

Because there was no attempt to Christainize Nigeria by force.

Reminder that a bunch of Muslim lunatics are waging jihad in the NE and middle belt.

Mention me when you see military crusades organized by Christians to forcefully convert you muslims

8 Likes

Re: It Is Now Official : Buhari Receives Jihad Black Standard Flag From Saudi Cleric by enigma3000: 12:59am On Mar 20, 2016
tsephanyah:
ur welcome; Howz zarif, zazzaky, rouhani, and the rest hope thy are doing find as usual, my regards to fellow Hezbollah. @op antimahdi, ayatoula khemani, pls extend my humble and respective creating to him. hope I spelled the name right.
Pls can u. Interpret the those Arabic. Write on the flag foor me?
Re: It Is Now Official : Buhari Receives Jihad Black Standard Flag From Saudi Cleric by Mistermamus(m): 1:07am On Mar 20, 2016
Well.. D process has began

1 Like

Re: It Is Now Official : Buhari Receives Jihad Black Standard Flag From Saudi Cleric by AntiMahdi: 1:14am On Mar 20, 2016
Mistermamus:
Well.. D process has began

Some still claim it is a mere conspiracy and cheap political propaganda against the Buhari govt.

I say it isn't a conspiracy but a plan already up and in motion.

6 Likes

Re: It Is Now Official : Buhari Receives Jihad Black Standard Flag From Saudi Cleric by enlightenedmind: 1:16am On Mar 20, 2016
AntiMahdi:

And I guess Obama is a crypto Jew as well

Fat fugly nonsense

FYI, it is customary for the Jews to host visiting head's of states at their holy temple

Wait, are you a muslim? Of course there is fear, when it is a fundamental muslim belief to spread Jihad. Most people living in Nigeria are not Jihadist. Why must they impose these laws on us? We do not want it.

3 Likes

Re: It Is Now Official : Buhari Receives Jihad Black Standard Flag From Saudi Cleric by AntiMahdi: 1:20am On Mar 20, 2016
enlightenedmind:

Wait, are you a muslim? Of course there is fear, when it is a fundamental muslim belief to spread Jihad. Most people living in Nigeria are not Jihadist. Why must they impose these laws on us? We do not want it.

Am not a Muslim.

I posted that pic to tell that other poster who lamely attempted to derail by posting a pic of Jonathan in Israel at the wailing wall.

2 Likes

Re: It Is Now Official : Buhari Receives Jihad Black Standard Flag From Saudi Cleric by Vado(m): 3:52am On Mar 20, 2016
PentiumPro:
You Biafrans just keep showing how silly and foolish you are.
So what is GEJ doing here? Trying to turn Nigeria to a wholly Christian country.?

Those are not Christians but Jews and Jonathan was never a Jew. A flag is way more symbolic than a plaque.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Is Now Official : Buhari Receives Jihad Black Standard Flag From Saudi Cleric by WhoRUDeceiving: 3:57am On Mar 20, 2016
Like Nigeria like Buhari, failure and the world dey laugh as we give all our wealth back to Oyibo and especially the A-rabs that know the difference between Muslim and BLACK AFRICAN

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Is Now Official : Buhari Receives Jihad Black Standard Flag From Saudi Cleric by austin2all: 5:55am On Mar 20, 2016
usmyak:

there is nothing that can dignify a dispute from the trash you've written. when GEJ was busy kneeling before some pastors and even in Jerusalem non of you complain. But now because you've fail election. you've mouth to talk abeg go and sleep.

Can you pls show us where GEJ was presented with a cross, plague or flag during his visits to churches?
It was the same northerners and Islam that cried fowl when GEJ contemplate using the assistance if the west to combat boko haram saying it is anti Islam and that the west have always had hidden agenda. Your Nama rearing Fulani dullard had recently entered an islamic coalition on behalf of Nigerians without even consulting the house of rep, and you expect us to believe that he is not trying to do what he has alway sworn that he do in his 2000 quote?
Hypocrites

8 Likes

Re: It Is Now Official : Buhari Receives Jihad Black Standard Flag From Saudi Cleric by usmyak: 5:56am On Mar 20, 2016
AntiMahdi:

Correction , you muslims complained of Jonathan attending and praying in church.

Now that your boko king is in charge and running round the Kabbah every 3 moons why shouldn't we pay you bigots in kind by pointing out your hypocrisy ?
It seems like your ignorance no no-bound, can you give or mention one statemen , where the Muslim in this country complained or castigated GEJ for visiting churches while as a President ? it's quite obvious that you people are blind by haterate and hypocrisy.
Re: It Is Now Official : Buhari Receives Jihad Black Standard Flag From Saudi Cleric by austin2all: 6:07am On Mar 20, 2016
The fact that the northern leaders have never liked the idea of enlightening and educating their people thereby making them dumb and blind to common sense, encouraging polygamy and assisting families produce and rear kids endlessly so that they will be used for political purposes like we clearly saw in the just concluded election that brought the dullard into power (multiple underage voting) and also as their foot soldiers during their jihadist conquest. Their always jihadist and Islamic consciousness and intrinsic barbaric mindset installed in them on default. These and many more others will tell you that this their urge for a religious dominance has been inherent since time immemorial.
I only pity and weep for the gullible Christians who don't think.
I'm yet to find that one Muslim who is circular and tolerant.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Is Now Official : Buhari Receives Jihad Black Standard Flag From Saudi Cleric by usmyak: 6:13am On Mar 20, 2016
austin2all:

Can you pls show us where GEJ was presented with a cross, plague or flag during his visits to churches?
It was the same northerners and Islam that cried fowl when GEJ contemplate using the assistance if the west to combat boko haram saying it is anti Islam and that the west have always had hidden agenda. Your Nama rearing Fulani dullard had recently entered an islamic coalition on behalf of Nigerians without even consulting the house of rep, and you expect us to believe that he is not trying to do what he has alway sworn that he do in his 2000 quote?
Hypocrites

By your statement alone,it has exposed you as iPod or iPad whatever you call your self. You've try either by hook or by crook to derailed this government but you've fail. And you will not succeed. Why can't you people form a political party and test your popularity and that of your idealogy ? oh I remember even that APGA you cannot maintained and you want to rule this country. Wonder the Oba of Lagos send you to Lagoon criminal s.
Re: It Is Now Official : Buhari Receives Jihad Black Standard Flag From Saudi Cleric by sanandreas(m): 6:18am On Mar 20, 2016
Their plan will continue to fail.
Re: It Is Now Official : Buhari Receives Jihad Black Standard Flag From Saudi Cleric by austin2all: 6:43am On Mar 20, 2016
usmyak:

By your statement alone,it has exposed you as iPod or iPad whatever you call your self. You've try either by hook or by crook to derailed this government but you've fail. And you will not succeed. Why can't you people form a political party and test your popularity and that of your idealogy ? oh I remember even that APGA you cannot maintained and you want to rule this country. Wonder the Oba of Lagos send you to Lagoon criminal s.
I'm yet to see a reasonable post of yours, backed with at least one fact. What has the lagoon got to do with this topic, and yet you say someone is derailing.
I know how you people think, even the smartest aboki can not swindle an average ipob so I take your stupid ascertions to be out of ignorance and jealousy.
Remember, you are yet to make sense with your post.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Is Now Official : Buhari Receives Jihad Black Standard Flag From Saudi Cleric by tsephanyah(f): 6:48am On Mar 20, 2016
enigma3000:

Pls can u. Interpret the those Arabic. Write on the flag foor me?
their is no God but Allah.
Re: It Is Now Official : Buhari Receives Jihad Black Standard Flag From Saudi Cleric by austin2all: 6:51am On Mar 20, 2016
usmyak:

You are trying so hard to be relevant. The fact that you benefited from gej's almajiri school does not mean you should start typing rubbish with the little knowledge he made you acquire.
And, lest I forget, I think you owe him some gratitudes.
Zombie

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Is Now Official : Buhari Receives Jihad Black Standard Flag From Saudi Cleric by tsephanyah(f): 7:14am On Mar 20, 2016
austin2all:

I'm yet to see a reasonable post of yours, backed with at least one fact. What has the lagoon got to do with this topic, and yet you say someone is derailing.
I know how you people think, even the smartest aboki can not swindle an average ipob so I take your stupid ascertions to be out of ignorance and jealousy.
Remember, you are yet to make sense with your post.
he is jealous of what, that most igbo bleach or most igbo are criminal, because Israel Jews disclaims your ideas of u ar Jews, I wonder why u people confront people; the moment u come out of ur little miserable life from the hamlets. Thaz why the lagos real habitat, preferred the lagoon 4 u people, anytime u start ur natural stu.pidi.ty... I know that, the talented, peace loving igbo are Awesome, unlike jobless, ignorant, ape like u. why disturbing people with ur personal problem, is he the one behind ur extreme poverty conditions, pray try different stuff, don't rob or kidnap one day your life will be owk, but don't think the northern are behind ur suicidal conditions,,, there is many igbos in the north going about their business, their lifes is better in the north, thy are the one saying that going to their home town once a year is traumatic for them,,,..so pls don't create problems for your self and your brothers,, the northern people are peace loving people, the only thing is thy don't know deceptive and hypocrisy behaviors when u attack them, thy will attack u in day light with No fear.. for me, if u like burn Nigeria, right now...I don't have anything to loose.
Re: It Is Now Official : Buhari Receives Jihad Black Standard Flag From Saudi Cleric by austin2all: 7:22am On Mar 20, 2016
tsephanyah:
he is jealous of what, that most igbo bleach or most igbo are criminal, because Israel Jews disclaims your ideas of u ar Jews, I wonder why u people confront people; the moment u come out of ur little miserable life from the hamlets. Thaz why the lagos real habitat, preferred the lagoon 4 u people, anytime u start ur natural stu.pidi.ty... I know that, the talented, peace loving igbo are Awesome, unlike jobless, ignorant, ape like u. why disturbing people with ur personal problem, is he the one behind ur extreme poverty conditions, pray try different stuff, don't rob or kidnap one day your life will be owk, but don't think the northern are behind ur suicidal conditions,,, there is many igbos in the north going about their business, their lifes is better in the north, thy are the one saying that going to their home town once a year is traumatic for them,,,..so pls don't create problems for your self and your brothers,, the northern people are peace loving people, the only thing is thy don't know deceptive and hypocrisy behaviors when u attack them, thy will attack u in day light with No fear.. for me, if u like burn Nigeria, right now...I don't have anything to loose.
And what is this fo ol talking about?
See you talking about poverty, I wonder the century your folks will come out of misery.
That lagoon is still waiting to engulf you and your kind. I blame but not pity the Yorubas who condoned and let you massacre them on their own land.
And then he talks about bleaching. Smh
I don't have your time zombie

1 Like 1 Share

Re: It Is Now Official : Buhari Receives Jihad Black Standard Flag From Saudi Cleric by tsephanyah(f): 7:38am On Mar 20, 2016
austin2all:

And what is this fo ol talking about?
See you talking about poverty, I wonder the century your folks will come out of misery.
That lagoon is still waiting to engulf you and your kind. I blame but not pity the Yorubas who condoned and let you massacre them on their own land.
And then he talks about bleaching. Smh
I don't have your time zombie
whatever, morning prefer and go to church now, is Sunday. so chill don't generalize it, I know the percentage of poor is in the north, but still thy are the richestask your elders thy will clarify this for u, the issue here is with u not all igbos, Yoruba been massacred in there land, is enugu and aba Yoruba land , last time I checked people were killed in those places by the people u claimed massacred yorubas, so pls stay peacefull or attack the northern people, 99% of the northern don't know this nairaland, linda ekeji, etc dey don't fight with keypads.... only one mosque and few people were killed by operation flush in 2009 and u see how thy took Nigerian army for ransom,,, it takes the help of unarmed civilian and vigilantes to keep those guys in check,, and biafran supported by many nations, defeated by Nigerian army the only help came from chad. so I wonder which nation this time will help u,, u can even have what it takes to release kanu...in jail...shame,
Re: It Is Now Official : Buhari Receives Jihad Black Standard Flag From Saudi Cleric by jaybanfa(m): 8:58am On Mar 20, 2016
@OP your knowledge of the issues are commendable, your analysis very true and succinct. There has been a concerted and deliberate plan by our Muslim brothers to dominate. Examples are rife like Jos, southern Borno, Benue state and presently what Nasir El Rufai is doing in kaduna. @OP more grease to ur fingers..keep telling the truth and God Almighty wil see us thru.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Is Now Official : Buhari Receives Jihad Black Standard Flag From Saudi Cleric by Odunharry(m): 9:57am On Mar 20, 2016
Hmmmm
Re: It Is Now Official : Buhari Receives Jihad Black Standard Flag From Saudi Cleric by AntiMahdi: 9:26am On Apr 03, 2016
The jihad is on full swing

3 Likes

Re: It Is Now Official : Buhari Receives Jihad Black Standard Flag From Saudi Cleric by enigma3000: 10:07pm On Apr 05, 2016
tsephanyah:
All those write ups?
Re: It Is Now Official : Buhari Receives Jihad Black Standard Flag From Saudi Cleric by DauraDullard0(m): 11:15pm On Apr 05, 2016
PentiumPro:
You Biafrans just keep showing how silly and foolish you are.
So what is GEJ doing here? Trying to turn Nigeria to a wholly Christian country.?
Those bearded people in the pictures you posted aren't Christians.
Re: It Is Now Official : Buhari Receives Jihad Black Standard Flag From Saudi Cleric by GBTYO: 8:01am On Oct 06, 2016
tsephanyah:

Says who?
Re: It Is Now Official : Buhari Receives Jihad Black Standard Flag From Saudi Cleric by VulgarVulvas: 2:56pm On Jan 06, 2017
tsephanyah:
u should ask the Shia cleric that presented this to him,, he can receive cross if presented to him. so chill don't die before ur time, do some yoga, mindful activities, and contact ur doctor/therapist when due....

The imam is the Saudi govt official authority on Islamic affairs.

He is not a Shia but a wahabbi sunni of the most extreme type.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I’ve Been Shut Out Of APC, But Won’t Leave — Senator Magnus Abe / Throwback: Why Atiku Will Lose The Core North - OPINION / Sagay: I Don't See Supreme Court Returning Ihedioha As Imo Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.