Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,979 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:51 AM

MTN Giving Free Airtime! Confirmed - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / MTN Giving Free Airtime! Confirmed (24728 Views)

MTN Giving Out Free 100MB To Their Customers, Check Yours Now / Etisalat Is Giving Free 1GB To Subscribers / Awoof! MTN Is Giving Free 100% Browsing Now...see How! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MTN Giving Free Airtime! Confirmed by coolbreeze44: 8:16am On Mar 20, 2016
It worked for me. You can only make mtn to mtn calls with the credit. Any other call to another network will be from your main account. I equally think your main account balance must be greater than 0:00 before you can use it.

1 Like

Re: MTN Giving Free Airtime! Confirmed by vkon2(m): 8:28am On Mar 20, 2016
As of yesterday I was having some amount in my main account, and was unable to use the free credit, but this morning after exhausting my main account I was able to call with the free credit Mtn to Mtn. But latter I try calling mtn number again but it's not going through. And am still having 1400
Re: MTN Giving Free Airtime! Confirmed by engrhorla(m): 8:35am On Mar 20, 2016
luvluvluv:
I jus got 2500...tnx

How u take knw u av 2500naira
Re: MTN Giving Free Airtime! Confirmed by jom28gy(m): 9:19am On Mar 20, 2016
Mtn,are doing this,thinking that they will escape ncc sanctions.no way it will not work for them.infact mtn need to be shut down.because if it were to be in their land they won't terolate others.
Re: MTN Giving Free Airtime! Confirmed by titosantana(m): 9:26am On Mar 20, 2016
mineANDurs:

shocked cry cry
Of all d phrases in dis world, this is d only thing dat came to ur brain?
Childlessness Loading, just dont come back here wailing k?

You are dumb, primitive and barbaric!

If you had related that phrase to this context, you would have understood.

Now let me help your Olodo brain:- a baby can't work for you, and so as this free credit.

1 Like

Re: MTN Giving Free Airtime! Confirmed by Sammiel: 9:50am On Mar 20, 2016
mineANDurs:

shocked cry cry
Of all d phrases in dis world, this is d only thing dat came to ur brain?
Childlessness Loading, just dont come back here wailing k?
As in ehn...

1 Like

Re: MTN Giving Free Airtime! Confirmed by Reeberry: 11:03am On Mar 20, 2016
titosantana:

Now let me help your Olodo brain:- a baby can't work for you, and so as this free credit.

Their are hundreds of phrase he could make you of not being plain stúpid.

2 Likes

Re: MTN Giving Free Airtime! Confirmed by macho44(m): 11:10am On Mar 20, 2016
titosantana:
This is original fake. I was given N8000 worth of airtime but it's as useless as a new born baby.

They were deducting from my main account each time I called.
Rephrase ur comment bro, New Born Babies ain't useless, They know how to smile and make you feel that inner peace with their "INNOCENCE".
www.gossipmirrors.com

5 Likes

Re: MTN Giving Free Airtime! Confirmed by Elsquidme(m): 12:29pm On Mar 20, 2016
i dont understand why some people are too foolish. Must you complian to mtn that they didnt give you free credit. If it is a mistake from mtn must you tell dem. Imagine cimplaining that why awoof mony no enta ya phone but e enta odas. Chai! Jealousy to d highest order

2 Likes

Re: MTN Giving Free Airtime! Confirmed by Elsquidme(m): 12:34pm On Mar 20, 2016
titosantana:

so na so you dey useless to your papa and mama when dem born you?

6 Likes

Re: MTN Giving Free Airtime! Confirmed by geca(f): 12:56pm On Mar 20, 2016
titosantana:
This is original fake. I was given N8000 worth of airtime but it's as useless as a new born baby.

Useless as a new born baby?Oga o!

1 Like

Re: MTN Giving Free Airtime! Confirmed by timbros(m): 1:32pm On Mar 20, 2016
@titosantana

That phrase you used about a new born baby is so so so wrong and totally disgusting to read. If you have been around a new born baby before, you won't even think of typing 'new born baby' and 'useless' in the same phrase no matter the context.

Rephrase that your comment asap please.

Gosh! I can't even bring myself to quote that comment.

2 Likes

Re: MTN Giving Free Airtime! Confirmed by asamaben: 2:07pm On Mar 20, 2016
I can't even call with my line again. its just quitting my calls.what's all these
Re: MTN Giving Free Airtime! Confirmed by Kunle106(m): 4:00pm On Mar 20, 2016
if you believe this is a free airtime given to you by mtn, i swear u can believe anything.... cheesy
Re: MTN Giving Free Airtime! Confirmed by titosantana(m): 5:01pm On Mar 20, 2016
Elsquidme:
so na so you dey useless to your papa and mama when dem born you?
No, na you they useless to your family and the world at this your adult age.
Re: MTN Giving Free Airtime! Confirmed by titosantana(m): 5:02pm On Mar 20, 2016
timbros:
@titosantana

That phrase you used about a new born baby is so so so wrong and totally disgusting to read. If you have been around a new born baby before, you won't even think of typing 'new born baby' and 'useless' in the same phrase no matter the context.

Rephrase that your comment asap please.

Gosh! I can't even bring myself to quote that comment.

No bro, it's my opinion and I meant no arm. Cheers.
Re: MTN Giving Free Airtime! Confirmed by Truze(m): 5:05pm On Mar 20, 2016
Re: MTN Giving Free Airtime! Confirmed by titosantana(m): 5:06pm On Mar 20, 2016
Reeberry:

Their are hundreds of phrase he could make you of not being plain stúpid.
Don't sound like a tomfoolery inhabitant, face the topic.
Re: MTN Giving Free Airtime! Confirmed by Reeberry: 6:31pm On Mar 20, 2016
titosantana:

Don't sound like a tomfoolery inhabitant, face the topic.

If that's what you refered my post to, definitely you're plain stúpid as usual.

2 Likes

Re: MTN Giving Free Airtime! Confirmed by titosantana(m): 6:35pm On Mar 20, 2016
Reeberry:

If that's what you refered my post to, definitely you're plain stúpid as usual.
You are baboonish!
Re: MTN Giving Free Airtime! Confirmed by Reeberry: 6:39pm On Mar 20, 2016
titosantana:
You are baboonish!
You are a disgraceful child to your family. Coward.

2 Likes

Re: MTN Giving Free Airtime! Confirmed by dungas30(m): 6:59pm On Mar 20, 2016
[quote author=valnelly post=43934373]
Craze dey your head[/quote
Re: MTN Giving Free Airtime! Confirmed by titosantana(m): 7:31pm On Mar 20, 2016
Reeberry:

You are a disgraceful child to your family. Coward.
Unfortunately for you, my family are proud of me. I've been doing and living wonderfully.

So what are you? You are a discredited and dishonoured son of a pig!!!
Re: MTN Giving Free Airtime! Confirmed by Elsquidme(m): 7:38pm On Mar 20, 2016
titosantana:

No, na you they useless to your family and the world at this your adult age.
guy am using your own words against you. I ask u a simple question and you insult me? No any sane man will reject correction. You yourself say a new born is useless so i simply ask you and you open your mouth to say am useless in my adult age? Bross pls mind your language if you cant stand to be corrected and simply accept your mistake, pls just shut your mouth. Not everybody you see here on nairaland are human beings you will just open hell on yourself. I WARN YOU!

2 Likes

Re: MTN Giving Free Airtime! Confirmed by Reeberry: 8:29pm On Mar 20, 2016
titosantana:

Unfortunately for you, my family are proud of me. I've been doing and living wonderfully.

So what are you? You are a discredited and dishonoured son of a pig!!!
You family aren't proud of you and you ain't living wonderful. Don't deceive yourself.

You first called a baby useless. Likewise a puppy like you is useless. Son of a motherly bi'tch dog and a fatherly dirty stinky pig like you.

1 Like

Re: MTN Giving Free Airtime! Confirmed by dungas30(m): 8:47pm On Mar 20, 2016
odutolasodiq:
u mean u called the customer care for something that was suppose to be a code/cheat! .... no wonder its hard to find people posting browsing cheat on nairaland thisdays. I hav been calling wit it since last nite, and I am still calling! so do my friends here!
but bros which village u come from?
look at dis idiot that does not know what is a cheat.
Re: MTN Giving Free Airtime! Confirmed by ola2015: 9:11pm On Mar 20, 2016
ARE U ASHAMED OF YOUR YOUR STUBBORN ACNE AND PIMPLES! HERE COMES THE SOLUTION
http://acneinstantcure..com.ng/2016/03/dear-acne-sufferer-my-name-is-victoria.html
Re: MTN Giving Free Airtime! Confirmed by Nobody: 9:15pm On Mar 20, 2016
did same and I was given just 400. buh to make matters worst, i check ma extratym balance and Awon weere mtn yen say I dey owe dem over 4k. hope no b say man no go ft recharge again?
Re: MTN Giving Free Airtime! Confirmed by diamondc(f): 9:19pm On Mar 20, 2016
titosantana:

since u called a new born baby useless, may u never hear a cry of a baby in ur life...fool

1 Like

Re: MTN Giving Free Airtime! Confirmed by gabus: 9:36pm On Mar 20, 2016
All is well and greetings to all!
Re: MTN Giving Free Airtime! Confirmed by JohnieWalker(m): 9:41pm On Mar 20, 2016
@titosanta on the 20th march 2016 on 9:37pm because yu decided to call a life useless I lay a curse on yu by the powers of d deities that control the water and heaven yu shall never ever hear a cry of a baby and your life shall be far from happiness....

1 Like

Re: MTN Giving Free Airtime! Confirmed by swillonch(m): 10:02pm On Mar 20, 2016
Check ur ur xtra time balance by dialing *606#, after ur next Recharge, dial *606# and see the topup to xtra balance account.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Spark 3: Next Tecno Spark Rumour Specifications And Spy Images / Tecno N7, P3 & Phantom A1 - The Best Out Of These Three / Meet The Phone That Wants To Take On The Infinix Note 4 & Tecno Camon CX Air.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.