Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,714 members, 7,816,942 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:44 PM

MTN Giving Free Airtime! Confirmed - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / MTN Giving Free Airtime! Confirmed (24708 Views)

MTN Giving Out Free 100MB To Their Customers, Check Yours Now / Etisalat Is Giving Free 1GB To Subscribers / Awoof! MTN Is Giving Free 100% Browsing Now...see How! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MTN Giving Free Airtime! Confirmed by rosebase(f): 2:07pm On Mar 21, 2016
titosantana:

Seriously, you are suffering from irredeemable stupidity, ignorance and illiteracy! Imagine, you've been using one word from the beginning of this discourse. You go pry school at all?

It's now so obvious you can't even stand my 10 years old nephew when it comes to war of words. For this singular reason, I won't reply you again.

This is too harsh, it's ok pls
Re: MTN Giving Free Airtime! Confirmed by Reeberry: 3:18pm On Mar 21, 2016
titosantana:

Seriously, you are suffering from irredeemable stupidity, ignorance and illiteracy! Imagine, you've been using one word from the beginning of this discourse. You go pry school at all?

It's now so obvious you can't even stand my 10 years old nephew when it comes to war of words. For this singular reason, I won't reply you again.

I used the word "stúpid" and "stupidity" because they defines the person you are.

You can come on Internet to compare your kids with someone who's more sensible than your deranged brain. Lol. You are free to say that.

You seriously need a job. Try get one.

Doĺt.

3 Likes

Re: MTN Giving Free Airtime! Confirmed by titosantana(m): 3:28pm On Mar 21, 2016
rosebase:

This is too harsh, it's ok pls
cheesy Thank you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MTN Giving Free Airtime! Confirmed by teewhydope(m): 3:56pm On Mar 21, 2016
JohnieWalker:
@titosantana on the 20th march 2016 on 9:37pm because yu decided to call a life useless I lay a curse on yu by the powers of d deities that control the water and heaven yu shall never ever hear a cry of a baby and your life shall be far from happiness....

cry cry nawa oo

2 Likes

Re: MTN Giving Free Airtime! Confirmed by toneawe(m): 4:37pm On Mar 21, 2016
I nor know say this thread na for insults ooo..make the OP change am to "ENTER THIS ROOM FOR UR INSULTS.." Na person girofriend dey fool himself like this?

Re: MTN Giving Free Airtime! Confirmed by toneawe(m): 4:39pm On Mar 21, 2016
I nor know say this thread na for insults ooo..make the OP change am to "ENTER THIS ROOM FOR UR INSULTS.." Na person girofriend dey fool himself like this? Make I leave the room before una take amadioha stone me..

Re: MTN Giving Free Airtime! Confirmed by toneawe(m): 4:41pm On Mar 21, 2016
Anyway, na Watin Mtn want be this..shey na cheat dey make una nor sabi put English phrases well again...see Watin too much cheat dey cause? grin grin
Re: MTN Giving Free Airtime! Confirmed by baddooski: 8:02pm On Mar 21, 2016
Indeed humanz are the creator of their own misfurturne!

Shey una nor know say words has powers?

May all the curses never come to pass and may God have mercy on us.

SMH!

3 Likes

Re: MTN Giving Free Airtime! Confirmed by titosantana(m): 8:52pm On Mar 21, 2016
JohnieWalker:
@titosanta on the 20th march 2016 on 9:37pm because yu decided to call a life useless I lay a curse on yu by the powers of d deities that control the water and heaven yu shall never ever hear a cry of a baby and your life shall be far from happiness....
Wow, just seeing this. Well, I reject it! They can never have any effect on me because I'm a ROCK!!! All your curses will boomerang on you and your generation.

Add this to your already cursed life. You JohnieWalker - The Gods of Sango will strike you dead, and before you die uselessly, you will not know the meaning of happiness, you will have epilepsy and chicken pox through out your life time, you will not be called a daddy, and if you are one already they will be useless and worthless to you, your parents will bury you with their two hands.
And so shall it be

1 Like

Re: MTN Giving Free Airtime! Confirmed by baddooski: 8:57pm On Mar 21, 2016
Na over feeding dey make una dey misbehave like this?
Re: MTN Giving Free Airtime! Confirmed by titosantana(m): 8:59pm On Mar 21, 2016
baddooski:
Indeed humanz are the creator of their own misfurturne!

Shey una nor know say words has powers?

May all the curses never come to pass and may God have mercy on us.

SMH!
Bro, they started it.
Re: MTN Giving Free Airtime! Confirmed by baddooski: 9:20pm On Mar 21, 2016
titosantana:

Bro, they started it.
biggest boss, its okay, pls let it slide, biko!
Re: MTN Giving Free Airtime! Confirmed by titosantana(m): 9:24pm On Mar 21, 2016
baddooski:
biggest boss, its okay, pls let it slide, biko!
Yes boss, thank you.
Re: MTN Giving Free Airtime! Confirmed by EmmySparky(m): 11:29pm On Mar 21, 2016
titosantana:
This is original fake. I was given N8000 worth of airtime but it's as useless as a new born baby.

They were deducting from my main account each time I called.
check out this FOOL
Re: MTN Giving Free Airtime! Confirmed by titosantana(m): 5:55am On Mar 22, 2016
EmmySparky:
sory sir am the fool

Ok
Re: MTN Giving Free Airtime! Confirmed by player007(m): 9:28am On Mar 22, 2016
Tried it and got #1,900 but sadly its not.....Useable embarassed
Re: MTN Giving Free Airtime! Confirmed by EmmySparky(m): 7:05pm On Mar 22, 2016
titosantana:

Ok

lol fvcking mods...
Re: MTN Giving Free Airtime! Confirmed by titosantana(m): 8:00pm On Mar 22, 2016
EmmySparky:
lol am a fukking guy

I know grin
Re: MTN Giving Free Airtime! Confirmed by EmmySparky(m): 8:40pm On Mar 22, 2016
titosantana:

I know grin
crazy dude...keep making up ish...
Re: MTN Giving Free Airtime! Confirmed by WithX(m): 7:44am On Mar 23, 2016
seun ur attention is needed here. pls shut down this tread, it is breaking many rules already.
Re: MTN Giving Free Airtime! Confirmed by Engrdave2000: 9:25am On Mar 23, 2016
2016 MTN MAGIC CHEAT UNLIMITED DOWNLOAD AND BROWSE ON ALL APPLICATION IS OUT...
And MTN 4GB AND AIRTEL FREE GB CHEAT,
Working currently
addme on whatsapp 081 6950 0799.
Re: MTN Giving Free Airtime! Confirmed by Ojestas(m): 3:32pm On Mar 23, 2016
Lalasticlala,.Seun . . Pls, help close this thread, delete if possible. . Thanks.
Re: MTN Giving Free Airtime! Confirmed by smdconet: 8:27pm On Mar 23, 2016
Dexter247:

See as this guy cast the cheat grin
lol i just dey look the guy. imagine
Re: MTN Giving Free Airtime! Confirmed by Engrdave2000: 8:12am On Mar 29, 2016
Brows and download unlimitedly on your MTN sim card, with the new cracked mtn cheat.... Works on all devices, phone and pc.. For more information on this contact 08169 500 799 on whatsapp messenger..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Leaked Photos Show A New Infinix Note Model With 108MP Camera, 120W Charger / RIM Introduces New BBM Features ....... / Spark 3: Next Tecno Spark Rumour Specifications And Spy Images

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.