Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,842 members, 7,813,840 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:39 PM

This Is How The Ubima's Lion Roars In Its Den(pic) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Is How The Ubima's Lion Roars In Its Den(pic) (4523 Views)

Nigerian Port Authority Names Its 4 New Tug Boats Daura, Ubima, Uromi And Majiya / The Condition Of Community Secondary School Ubima, Only School In Amaechi's Town / Obasanjo: National Assembly Is A Den Of Corruption Occupied By Unarmed Robbers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is How The Ubima's Lion Roars In Its Den(pic) by Caseless: 10:01pm On Mar 19, 2016
In all the results, this is what I'm interested in. cool

4 Likes

Re: This Is How The Ubima's Lion Roars In Its Den(pic) by Caseless: 10:15pm On Mar 19, 2016
And they say rivers state is 100% pdp.

2 Likes

Re: This Is How The Ubima's Lion Roars In Its Den(pic) by mej67: 10:15pm On Mar 19, 2016
First, it is fake. 2nd, that's assuming it is admitted (a fallacy), u mean he's now a master of a polling station only. Not ward, not Ikwere lga? What a big Shame

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: This Is How The Ubima's Lion Roars In Its Den(pic) by haftob(m): 10:19pm On Mar 19, 2016
Ubima's lion only roar in its den, it can't even bark in d jungle. Shame on the lion of Ubima!

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is How The Ubima's Lion Roars In Its Den(pic) by Dansiki1: 10:22pm On Mar 19, 2016
Some people will have heart attack by the time the whole results are announced, just loving this.

3 Likes

Re: This Is How The Ubima's Lion Roars In Its Den(pic) by Nobody: 10:23pm On Mar 19, 2016
See heart attack oOooo... I laff in twi

1 Like

Re: This Is How The Ubima's Lion Roars In Its Den(pic) by 3sha4lyf: 10:28pm On Mar 19, 2016
mej67:
First, it is fake. 2nd, that's assuming it is admitted (a fallacy), u mean he's now a master of a polling station only. Not ward, not Ikwere lga? What a big Shame

Lol. People must always have something to criticise. Ehm, tell me how many supporters you can individually pull on one initiative you come up wit... And I'm not talking about Nairaland likes ok.
Re: This Is How The Ubima's Lion Roars In Its Den(pic) by PhockPhockMan: 10:34pm On Mar 19, 2016
Shame no dey catch some people. What's the meaning of this thread?

2 Likes

Re: This Is How The Ubima's Lion Roars In Its Den(pic) by mej67: 10:42pm On Mar 19, 2016
Taaaaaa! I talk to you? You know me before?

Go deal with your heartache joor. Rivers State has spoken; loud enough for all to hear.

3sha4lyf:

Lol. People must always have something to criticise. Ehm, tell me how many supporters you can individually pull on one initiative you come up wit... And I'm not talking about Nairaland likes ok.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is How The Ubima's Lion Roars In Its Den(pic) by Bugatie(m): 10:43pm On Mar 19, 2016
Caseless:
In all the results, this is what I'm interested in. cool

Self induced consolation of an angry defeated man.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Is How The Ubima's Lion Roars In Its Den(pic) by doctokwus: 10:46pm On Mar 19, 2016
Even if,thats a big if,pdp wins majority seats in these re- run,its obvious that these were closely fought elections.
Where pdp to win,early results show it wudnt be the moonslides of all elections held since 1999 in Rivers.
That,perhaps for the first time,votes in Rivers count is the most important and most significant thing all should take away from these elections.
Kudos to INEC,eventhough there were shortcomings and they can do much better,kudos to PMB for gradually taking us to d point where votes trully count.
From Kogi,to Bayelsa,to Akwa Ibom and now Rivers,even with the violence and inconclusiveness of some,the results have largely reflected the verdict of the electorate and in all cases,margins of victory have been close.
We can only improve by encouraging all those that have been doing their best to give nigeria credible elections.

2 Likes

Re: This Is How The Ubima's Lion Roars In Its Den(pic) by TippyTop(m): 11:08pm On Mar 19, 2016
[s]
doctokwus:
Even if,thats a big if,pdp wins majority seats in these re- run,its obvious that these were closely fought elections.
Where pdp to win,early results show it wudnt be the moonslides of all elections held since 1999 in Rivers.
That,perhaps for the first time,votes in Rivers count is the most important and most significant thing all should take away from these elections.
Kudos to INEC,eventhough there were shortcomings and they can do much better,kudos to PMB for gradually taking us to d point where votes trully count.
From Kogi,to Bayelsa,to Akwa Ibom and now Rivers,even with the violence and inconclusiveness of some,the results have largely reflected the verdict of the electorate and in all cases,margins of victory have been close.
We can only improve by encouraging all those that have been doing their best to give nigeria credible elections.
[/s]

4 Likes

Re: This Is How The Ubima's Lion Roars In Its Den(pic) by Nobody: 11:23pm On Mar 19, 2016
haftob:
Ubima's lion only roar in its den, it can't even bark in d jungle. Shame on the lion of Ubima!

LMFAO

3 Likes

Re: This Is How The Ubima's Lion Roars In Its Den(pic) by Caseless: 11:44pm On Mar 19, 2016
Bugatie:

Self induced consolation of an angry defeated man.
you are pained!
Re: This Is How The Ubima's Lion Roars In Its Den(pic) by Caseless: 11:45pm On Mar 19, 2016
PhockPhockMan:
Shame no dey catch some people. What's the meaning of this thread?
fuckery, go and sleep.
Re: This Is How The Ubima's Lion Roars In Its Den(pic) by Caseless: 11:49pm On Mar 19, 2016
haftob:

tell me the animal that 'barks' and the one that "roar" ; where they do this and which is more deadly and dangerous. Answer this question or I call u an 'illit'.
Re: This Is How The Ubima's Lion Roars In Its Den(pic) by Caseless: 11:50pm On Mar 19, 2016
mej67:
keep calm and wait for the results.

1 Like

Re: This Is How The Ubima's Lion Roars In Its Den(pic) by haftob(m): 12:54am On Mar 20, 2016
Caseless:
tell me the animal that 'barks' and the one that "roar" ; where they do this and which is more deadly and dangerous. Answer this question or I call u an 'illit'.
guy, u no do comprehension for secondary school? Well, I won't conclude about u yet, i'll just assume u're pained cos ur lion of Ubima is being yanshed even in his LGA

1 Like

Re: This Is How The Ubima's Lion Roars In Its Den(pic) by AntiMahdi: 12:56am On Mar 20, 2016
APC twitter account as a valid source is like taking the opinion of a mad man seriously

3 Likes

Re: This Is How The Ubima's Lion Roars In Its Den(pic) by Mistermamus(m): 12:57am On Mar 20, 2016
Wat a stupid trend
Re: This Is How The Ubima's Lion Roars In Its Den(pic) by AntiMahdi: 12:57am On Mar 20, 2016
Caseless:
keep calm and wait for the results.

All I want to know is what concerns a kabiru osun tout like yourself in the election affairs of Rivers state?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is How The Ubima's Lion Roars In Its Den(pic) by AntiMahdi: 12:58am On Mar 20, 2016
Caseless:
you are pained!

No. You are the deluded and pained idi0t thinking your useless APC twitter account will be taken as valid source

1 Like

Re: This Is How The Ubima's Lion Roars In Its Den(pic) by donc26(m): 2:59am On Mar 20, 2016
like i posted before monkey smart, monkey smart ns because tree near tree. PDP are in for the shock of their lives. they have won on social media lets see who wins in reality
Re: This Is How The Ubima's Lion Roars In Its Den(pic) by Flexherbal(m): 3:04am On Mar 20, 2016
No politician is worth dying for.
Re: This Is How The Ubima's Lion Roars In Its Den(pic) by BaddieKay(f): 3:22am On Mar 20, 2016
Caseless:
you are pained!
I believe you're the pained 1 Mr Caseless.
Re: This Is How The Ubima's Lion Roars In Its Den(pic) by yjgm(m): 3:43am On Mar 20, 2016
U must as a leader master the art of being in control of your home before you embark on a goose chase. Amaechi has proven this. Congrats for the routing of PDP in unit 14 of Ubima ward.
Re: This Is How The Ubima's Lion Roars In Its Den(pic) by Caseless: 6:03am On Mar 20, 2016
yjgm:
U must as a leader master the art of being in control of your home before you embark on a goose chase. Amaechi has proven this. Congrats for the routing of PDP in unit 14 of Ubima ward.
gbam!
Re: This Is How The Ubima's Lion Roars In Its Den(pic) by ruggedtimi(m): 6:09am On Mar 20, 2016
Caseless:
And they say rivers state is 100% pdp.
it is bro...wait for the final result
Re: This Is How The Ubima's Lion Roars In Its Den(pic) by Caseless: 6:45am On Mar 20, 2016
ruggedtimi:
it is bro...wait for the final result
when Apc has actually won in some polling units and gotten a sizeable votes from every PU ? Where's the hundred percent?
Re: This Is How The Ubima's Lion Roars In Its Den(pic) by chacoonder(m): 6:58am On Mar 20, 2016
Good one,atleast he is better than Messr.Musiliu Obanikoro, Bode George,Yaya Bello etc who couldn't deliver their wards.

(1) (Reply)

Sallah: Yobe Government Places 12-Hour Ban On Vehicular Movements / Bauchi Residents, Corporate Bodies Owe N1 Billion Water Bill – Official / Pictures Of Nnamdi Kanu In Jerusalem Are Old, Here Is Proof

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.