Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,170 members, 7,849,616 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 06:04 AM

When They Tell You That Nigeria Can't Be Islamized - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / When They Tell You That Nigeria Can't Be Islamized (6342 Views)

How Nigeria Will Be Islamized – By Henry Okelue / Nigeria Can't Graduate From Boko Haram Attack To Attack By Fulani Herdsmen- ACF / Where Is Gov. Fayose? Bill Gate Has Islamized Microsoft (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When They Tell You That Nigeria Can't Be Islamized by ybalogs(m): 6:26am On Mar 20, 2016
dammytosh:

That is from a true Christian who is scared of Islamization grin grin

No reasonable facts apart from copying and pasting some one else' article and attacking anybody dt sees things differently

I am a christian and people like you are simply a disgrace to Christianity.

Separate identifying with a religion from being a true christian.

Stylishly promoting PDP and Jonathan and hiding u der religion. I have checked ur posts and topics. Nothing balance can ever come out of your skull.

You are simply a PDP agent.

Nobody can stop Osun Oshogbo festival.

Try Again. This is a failed attempt. No wonder you have nothing good doing.
May God continue to guide you to make the right statements. I really don't know where all these people came from. Steering troubles from nowhere.
Re: When They Tell You That Nigeria Can't Be Islamized by ibabkr(m): 6:29am On Mar 20, 2016
[/b]
RZArecta:
[b]WHEN THAT IDIÓT TELLS YOU NIGERIA CANNOT BE ISLAMIZED

People think Islamism is the Conquest of Istanbul and turning old Catholic churches to Mosques. People think it is ISIS beheading Christians. That is the most extreme. Like viruses and bacteria, attacks like that on a host hardly makes for epidemic. NO. For epidemic, the virus and or bacteria must have an incubation period where it would ensure it is able to multiply and multiply without the host showing symptoms. It is when it has gotten a desired load that it begin to take out tissues and metastasize.
Speaking of metastasis, Obasanjo assured us "Sharia will die a natural death". Today all core Northern states practice Sharia. ALL. So the many mumu elders I read then who said "it is unconstitutional. It will die. America will oppose it. Nigerians are too enlightened to allow Sharia. We have the Penal
Code that the North uses. The literate ones will not allow the primitive Sharia be the operative law". Today ALL core Northern states and a few more practice Sharia law.
What it is yet to do is full implementation. Like the Human immune virus, it is waiting to take out the thymus gland before it swings fully i to action, after all it is the law. Actions like death to whomever converts from Islam to Christianity, death to those who proselytize. Death to a woman is pregnant without marriage etc etc. Yes death to Christian preachers who try to convert any muslim.
Now the real mumus are still saying "no one can force anyone to be a Muslim". They think that is Islamization. That is not what it is. In IRAN, IRAQ, EGYPT etc etc there are Christians. Until ISIS, the conversions Paul made in Damascus remained Christians, yet Iran had Ayatollah Khomeini as leader and introduced the harshest for of Shiite School of Islam.
Islamism is
1. Enshrining the Sharia law and making sure it affects all including Christians and Ogun worshippers who cannot no buy alcohol to serve Ogun as Sharia bans alcohol. It is the inability of a pig farmer to grow his pig and sell to those who want to buy pig meat because of Sharia law that ought not affect them
2. It is the placement of mostly Muslims in very strategic positions to affect policy. Iran and Iraq have a few Christian ministers every now and then. However, Islamization is slowly ensuring more and more Muslims take over these positions
3. Islamism is ensuring that people know that to align with Islam is the only way to wealth and success. It is rewarding people of other religions who become loyal and fight their people so as to ensure Muslims stay boss. The Afonjas of Ilorin then and the Rochas and Amaechis of now will fit this description
4. Islamism is the use of the python hold on the diaphram of other religions. That is, ensuring other religions are choked so at the least, they do not proliferate or grow. The python wraps around a prey's diaphram (chest) and once the creature breathes out, it ensures there is no space to breathe air in and so slowly the prey dies. El Rufai's law on preaching with license is the clearest modern day example. But note, this has been a law in existence but not activated. So when a church building is demolished here, or burnt there, there is no giving of C of O to rebuild except it is a major church in an urban area. All the smaller churches in the hinterlands are demolished, burnt etc etc, so like the python does, the church is unable to get oxygen for cellular respiration and slowly the outer limbs begin to die of as all its energy is reserved for the head and vital organs... which too will die after a much longer strangle-hold.
Including the years of Goodluck Jonathan (even though mightily reduced) churches that have been burnt or closed in the North are over 3 thousand. (emmanuel Bosun may have more authentic numbers). In Kaduna, many are being demolished including big brandnames like Winners, Redeemed etc. Of course a Mosque or two is thrown in so the idiotic Christians the one demons possess and use as insiders can say "do they have C of O? Is it original? They built on animal reserve area. They built on GRA, government reserved area. They built on drainage. etc etc. How the government of 20 years ago gave out C of O's for drainage area and it is only now El Rufai is seeing it is drainage or grass reserve is no cause of worry to them. So like the python, it squeezes away at growth, at giving out literature including free tracts, something no democratic government has ever banned in the whole world ... FREE TRACTS. It matters not what is in it in a democracy, whether religious information or political meeting invites... 5the tract/bill/handouts is the major means of communication and reaching out. El Rufai says you need a license. All the Christian lawyer activists who were so vociferous under Goodluck Jonathan are suddenly under the unction of the devil and see nothing wrong with a man ordering that fundamental right of freedom of expression and expression of and practice of religion is needing license. Python takes one of the sheep and the other sheep look on.
In looking on, that is how cancer or virus metastasize, which simply means move to another location aka spread. As Sharia metastasized from Zamfara to every part of the North which culminated in INNOCENT BOTTLES OF BEER BEING DESTROYED IN KANO by Kwankwaso, so will El Rufai laws including No microphone in church after 8 pm while his Muezzin (those beautiful voiced rhythmic crooners that scream "Allah ohh Akbar ohhhh Aaahhh Allah ohhh Akbar" and wake you up fromyour beautiful sleep at 4 a.m or 5 a.m." ) can disturb sleep but not the church. That is how it will go round and round.
5. Islamism is the ability to kill others without consequence. Agatu is just a little example in one that has been on and on. Now note that Islamism has been on, Whether GEJ or OBJ is ruler. At best, especially with GEJ, one can reduce policies that promote it. One can elevate Christian pilgrimage, balance appointment between Muslims and Christians, ensure Christians too have access to factors of wealth creation including oil contracts, MOU's,Fuel importation, support for SME's and businesses, ensuring they find dollars to trade and innovative ideas like Innoson are able to breathe. However, like a behemoth, like a juganaut, Islamism continues to be the strongest force. Even OBJ could not stop Sharia. GEJ battled Boko Haram and Fulani massacres through out. Today Buhari is acting like nothing happened in Agatu. One dead in Rivers state is an issue. But 300 killed and buried so as to be manure for grass of cattle does not get a mention.
5. Islamism is when a president tells you they do not mind a Muslim Muslim ticket in a constitution that is mindful of balance. Islamism is when idiots from the south come on your status and say "Appointment of 80 percent Muslims and or 6 lVice Chancellors all from Kano state and indoctrinated fully and spread out to Universities all over
I will pause here for now having told you that Islamism is not forcing a Qoran in your hand. NO. Islamism is the slow but steady approach of Muslim way of life affecting yours and spreading while conscious efforts are being made to shackle other religions and to avoid its spread. Islamism is positioning mostly muslim in positions that can affect policies.

By Ena Ofugara on Facebook
I wonder how some Twats think in their lives, they behave as if they eat with there nose.
Re: When They Tell You That Nigeria Can't Be Islamized by skyman200(m): 6:33am On Mar 20, 2016
Is true , may God save us all

1 Like

Re: When They Tell You That Nigeria Can't Be Islamized by Pidggin(f): 6:53am On Mar 20, 2016
Mcbussy:

The total economy is crashing, ur talking about some states. Well maybe u know of some Nigerian states that spend currencies different from naira, and run their own seperate economies. Please u can be more specific by giving examples of those states. lipsrsealed

Seems u don't have a clue of what it means to "go down". I am talking about total chaos, crashed economy, civil war, or possibly the end for Nigeria. Would there be a state left untouched?....and even those abroad, would they be happy when they realise their country is no more and almost all the relatives they have in the country are dead?...dont be fooled by thinking it's not possible. With the situation of things and our lack of unity, I don't think it is impossible. This country needs prayers and support, not political propagandists.

We have to be careful with the way we toy with politics in this country, cos we might actually be playing the end game.

Why are you exaggerating, have you ever seen a country where everyone dies due to war? Open your eyes my brother, we are already "Going down" as it is, are there no States still thriving? Still paying workers salaries?

What do you call the activities of Boko Haram, Fulani herdsmen, millitants, the kidnappings, killings, rapes, etc. We are already experiencing war.

FYI people have been praying since

3 Likes

Re: When They Tell You That Nigeria Can't Be Islamized by chiefolododo(m): 7:02am On Mar 20, 2016
I believe you are a Muslim
Mcbussy:

Another senseless post...i see that most of u that carry this whole religious issues on ur heads are relatively slow.

UN should scrap a religion because UN introduced it right?...or UN determines the will and decisions of human beings undecided

Please go to church and pray for wisdom, I'll make sure I do dsame for u when I get to church.
Re: When They Tell You That Nigeria Can't Be Islamized by kayyusuf: 7:19am On Mar 20, 2016
enlightenedmind:

The denial of it is what frustrates me the most. What do you mean no one is spreading islam? Just the other day, the bill for Gender Equality and Human rights was rejected at National Assembly because a few islam senators did not want it. When did we become an islamic state? Why are our laws being debated by uneducated muslim men imposing their ideas on others?

The problem people are having with islam is this, that they expect other people to abide by islam laws. But we do not believe, or follow and islamic faith and this is a free country.

Look at all the islamic states, 98% of the middle east (except saudi) and Northern Africa,Poverty, Hunger,Women demonizations, Low GDP, Low income, Low literacy, Low life expectancy, diseases etc. Even the north in Nigeria is evident of this.

Isn't it obvious. Except Nigeria plans to be like this, i suggest we do something about this. If northerners cannot abide happily with the laws of a free democratic society understanding that people do not have to abide by their islamic laws (and do not care really), where laws are separate from religious and personal beliefs, then they will have to be cut off and merged with northern Africa.
After all on the map northern Nigeria does not exactly classify as sub-saharan africa. And they were the last region to be almagamated into the country.
We are tired of this.
stop exposing your ignorance online,85% of middle eastern countries are extremely rich and they have high standard of living. even one of your pastors (fatoyinbo of COZA) left nigeria for dubai to celebrate his birthday. When GEJ visited Israel (twice) with some state governors and CAN president no muslim said nigeria was being christianized. pls stop crying wolf where there is none.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: When They Tell You That Nigeria Can't Be Islamized by kayyusuf: 7:22am On Mar 20, 2016
chiefolododo:
Islam will be crushed in Nigeria by God's grace
Chiefoniro, who will crush islam in Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: When They Tell You That Nigeria Can't Be Islamized by carinmom(f): 7:23am On Mar 20, 2016
dammytosh:

That is from a true Christian who is scared of Islamization grin grin

No reasonable facts apart from copying and pasting some one else' article and attacking anybody dt sees things differently

I am a christian and people like you are simply a disgrace to Christianity.

Separate identifying with a religion from being a true christian.

Stylishly promoting PDP and Jonathan and hiding u der religion. I have checked ur posts and topics. Nothing balance can ever come out of your skull.

You are simply a PDP agent.

Nobody can stop Osun Oshogbo festival.

Try Again. This is a failed attempt. No wonder you have nothing good doing.
Well said. Sometimes it beats my imagination how people could be so dumb and ignorant about issues.
How can the president just wake up and decide to convert everyone to Islam in Nigeria? Is our VP not a christian? What about the speaker and all the uncountable christians in all the 3 arms of government? Will the President single-handedly succeed without their support which i'm 100% sure is impossible.

1 Like

Re: When They Tell You That Nigeria Can't Be Islamized by hysteriabox(m): 7:48am On Mar 20, 2016
mikolo80:
so we should continue voting for dumb thieving Christians.you think going to church makes you a Christian ba.

Ask am o. When GEJ was traveling lengths and breadths kneeling and praying with Nigerian flag, we didn't hear you say he was trying to christianize Nigeria o. And now, trigger happy nay Sayers can't just catch a breath. You think your jim-jim is what has kept Nigeria civil this far? Keep giving the issue hype. Maybe your dream ll come true.
Re: When They Tell You That Nigeria Can't Be Islamized by gists: 7:54am On Mar 20, 2016
All I will say for now is GOD PUNISH GEJ for taking us this low.
We have had presidents from both religions but none of them tried to profit from the religious divide except the fo0lish ineffectual buffon.
They even tried to smuggle this bigotry to SW by saying 80% of APC governors were muslims (conveniently ignoring the fact that 100% of PDP governors in SE were christians).

This is the result of a government that had nothing to campaign with other than sowing the seed of bigotry: "vote for me or they will islamize Nigeria". So annoying and irritating that people actually believed it - especially when the then senate president and his vice were christians.

Shehu Sagari, Buhari, Babangida, Abacha, Yar'adua were all muslims presidents with a combined ruler-ship years of about 50% since independence. Yet till date Nigeria has not been islamised but we are here today discussing this nonsense - No thanks for the ineffectual buffon who hammered so hard on this fragile fault-line just to stay in power.

Nnamdi Azikiwe => Christian => 1963
Major-General Johnson Aguiyi-Ironsi => Christian => 1966
General Yakubu Gowon => Christian => 1966
General Murtala Mohammed => Muslim => 1975
Major-General Olusegun Obasanjo => Christian => 1976
Shehu Shagari => Muslim => 1979
Major-General Muhammadu Buhari => Muslim => 1983
General Ibrahim Babangida => Muslim => 1985
Ernest Shonekan => Christian => 1993
General Sani Abacha => Muslim => 1993
General Abdulsalami Abubakar => Muslim => 1993
Olusegun Obasanjo => Christian => 1999
Umaru Musa Yar'Adua => Muslim => 2007
Goodluck Jonathan => Christian => 2010-date
https://www.nairaland.com/1980963/history-nigerian-presidents-religious-beliefs

3 Likes

Re: When They Tell You That Nigeria Can't Be Islamized by mej67: 7:59am On Mar 20, 2016
It's happening right this moment! Op, thanks for the insightful submission

1 Like

Re: When They Tell You That Nigeria Can't Be Islamized by IyfeNamikaze(m): 8:04am On Mar 20, 2016
Mcbussy:

Everything

because all u fanatical goons do these days is raise conspiracy theories to discredit ur president. Whether you voted for him or not, he is ur president. You either live with that fact or let it cause u psychological trauma, it's ur choice.

If I were u, I would be praying he achieves sumthn with some of his strategies....and then pray for the next president too, regardless of his religion, ethnic background and so on.

"After the game, the king and the pawn go into the same box."

No matter which part ur from, ur religion, ethnicity, or the country you live in....if Nigeria goes down, we all go down.
no you are wrong. if Nigeria goes down we all won't go down. there are those who have been wishing for disintegration.

3 Likes

Re: When They Tell You That Nigeria Can't Be Islamized by dammytosh: 8:06am On Mar 20, 2016
Acjohn:

There is a psyca around to hold the mentally unstable like you but I think it would be better you test the bitter truth by an almajiri who doesn't bath kidnapping your daughter or sister for forceful marriage. Then you will go the north and beg in the emirs palace and none will listen. that would be the best correctional facility I will suggest for you.

In defense of Christianity you alleged that i am mentally unstable.

If this is what Christianity is about, isn't it better we Tradionalize the country.

As for forceful marriage, when you fail as a father or parent, hang the responsibility on the Govt.

I read your submission again and i wonder how ironic your 'pysca' is doing nothing about your State of mind and you are recommending one.
Re: When They Tell You That Nigeria Can't Be Islamized by Pidggin(f): 8:14am On Mar 20, 2016
gists:
[s][/s]All I will say for now is GOD PUNISH GEJ for taking us this low.
We have had presidents from both religions but none of them tried to profit from the religious divide except the fo0lish ineffectual buffon.
They even tried to smuggle this bigotry to SW by saying 80% of APC governors were muslims (conveniently ignoring the fact that 100% of PDP governors in SE were christians).

This is the result of a government that had nothing to campaign with other than sowing the seed of bigotry: "vote for me or they will islamize Nigeria". So annoying and irritating that people actually believed it - especially when the then senate president and his vice were christians.

Shehu Sagari, Buhari, Babangida, Abacha, Yar'adua were all muslims presidents with a combined ruler-ship years of about 50% since independence. Yet till date Nigeria has not been islamised but we are here today discussing this nonsense - No thanks for the ineffectual buffon who hammered so hard on this fragile fault-line just to stay in power.[s][/s]

Re: When They Tell You That Nigeria Can't Be Islamized by AyeeIdris(f): 8:27am On Mar 20, 2016
enlightenedmind:

The denial of it is what frustrates me the most. What do you mean no one is spreading islam? Just the other day, the bill for Gender Equality and Human rights was rejected at National Assembly because a few islam senators did not want it. When did we become an islamic state? Why are our laws being debated by uneducated muslim men imposing their ideas on others?

The problem people are having with islam is this, that they expect other people to abide by islam laws. But we do not believe, or follow and islamic faith and this is a free country.

Look at all the islamic states, 98% of the middle east (except saudi) and Northern Africa,Poverty, Hunger,Women demonizations, Low GDP, Low income, Low literacy, Low life expectancy, diseases etc. Even the north in Nigeria is evident of this.

Isn't it obvious. Except Nigeria plans to be like this, i suggest we do something about this. If northerners cannot abide happily with the laws of a free democratic society understanding that people do not have to abide by their islamic laws (and do not care really), where laws are separate from religious and personal beliefs, then they will have to be cut off and merged with northern Africa.
After all on the map northern Nigeria does not exactly classify as sub-saharan africa. And they were the last region to be almagamated into the country.
We are tired of this.

Really! Enlightenedmind?? Qatar. Kuwait. Oman Bahrain. Rich countries with wonderful people and a great economy. I have lived in three of these countries and currently in one. There is a mix of everyone from American to British to Indian and Filipinos. There are clubs. There are bars. Nobody sends you so as long you obey their laws.....no public intoxication and don't harrass their women. They don't play with their women....but hey believe whatever the western media keep telling you and don't "enlighten" your mind. These Arab nations never islamize their sides and na Nigeria go islamize? And christians are the 'tolerant' ones? Ha!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When They Tell You That Nigeria Can't Be Islamized by 2ruink(m): 8:45am On Mar 20, 2016
dammytosh:
Like the headline says :

Only eediots will politicize religion.

All the five points raised does not make any sense.

He made reference to Muslim Muslim tickets. Where are they ?

Stop spreading lies. Nobody can Islamize Nigeria.

I honestly understand the need to ensure the whole Nigeria is against the current Government because going at this rate, all your benefactors will soon be in jail.

Nobody can stop Only Redeem camp from gathering per annum not to talk of winners chapel.

Use your brain and stop spreading ignorance. When you write nonsense like this always remember there are a lot of dunce who can not think on their own.

They rubber stamp anything they see and scream. "Yes oo"

And you lack logic to counter his points.
What will your own followers make from this gibberish you typed here?

He is reminding people of what is happening with valid examples only for you to scream "nobody can islamize Nigeria"

Can't you see it happening or are you deliberately being obtuse?
Re: When They Tell You That Nigeria Can't Be Islamized by squash1986(m): 8:50am On Mar 20, 2016
RZArecta:
WHEN THAT IDIÓT TELLS YOU NIGERIA CANNOT BE ISLAMIZED

People think Islamism is the Conquest of Istanbul and turning old Catholic churches to Mosques. People think it is ISIS beheading Christians. That is the most extreme. Like viruses and bacteria, attacks like that on a host hardly makes for epidemic. NO. For epidemic, the virus and or bacteria must have an incubation period where it would ensure it is able to multiply and multiply without the host showing symptoms. It is when it has gotten a desired load that it begin to take out tissues and metastasize.
Speaking of metastasis, Obasanjo assured us "Sharia will die a natural death". Today all core Northern states practice Sharia. ALL. So the many mumu elders I read then who said "it is unconstitutional. It will die. America will oppose it. Nigerians are too enlightened to allow Sharia. We have the Penal
Code that the North uses. The literate ones will not allow the primitive Sharia be the operative law". Today ALL core Northern states and a few more practice Sharia law.
What it is yet to do is full implementation. Like the Human immune virus, it is waiting to take out the thymus gland before it swings fully i to action, after all it is the law. Actions like death to whomever converts from Islam to Christianity, death to those who proselytize. Death to a woman is pregnant without marriage etc etc. Yes death to Christian preachers who try to convert any muslim.
Now the real mumus are still saying "no one can force anyone to be a Muslim". They think that is Islamization. That is not what it is. In IRAN, IRAQ, EGYPT etc etc there are Christians. Until ISIS, the conversions Paul made in Damascus remained Christians, yet Iran had Ayatollah Khomeini as leader and introduced the harshest for of Shiite School of Islam.
Islamism is
1. Enshrining the Sharia law and making sure it affects all including Christians and Ogun worshippers who cannot no buy alcohol to serve Ogun as Sharia bans alcohol. It is the inability of a pig farmer to grow his pig and sell to those who want to buy pig meat because of Sharia law that ought not affect them
2. It is the placement of mostly Muslims in very strategic positions to affect policy. Iran and Iraq have a few Christian ministers every now and then. However, Islamization is slowly ensuring more and more Muslims take over these positions
3. Islamism is ensuring that people know that to align with Islam is the only way to wealth and success. It is rewarding people of other religions who become loyal and fight their people so as to ensure Muslims stay boss. The Afonjas of Ilorin then and the Rochas and Amaechis of now will fit this description
4. Islamism is the use of the python hold on the diaphram of other religions. That is, ensuring other religions are choked so at the least, they do not proliferate or grow. The python wraps around a prey's diaphram (chest) and once the creature breathes out, it ensures there is no space to breathe air in and so slowly the prey dies. El Rufai's law on preaching with license is the clearest modern day example. But note, this has been a law in existence but not activated. So when a church building is demolished here, or burnt there, there is no giving of C of O to rebuild except it is a major church in an urban area. All the smaller churches in the hinterlands are demolished, burnt etc etc, so like the python does, the church is unable to get oxygen for cellular respiration and slowly the outer limbs begin to die of as all its energy is reserved for the head and vital organs... which too will die after a much longer strangle-hold.
Including the years of Goodluck Jonathan (even though mightily reduced) churches that have been burnt or closed in the North are over 3 thousand. (emmanuel Bosun may have more authentic numbers). In Kaduna, many are being demolished including big brandnames like Winners, Redeemed etc. Of course a Mosque or two is thrown in so the idiotic Christians the one demons possess and use as insiders can say "do they have C of O? Is it original? They built on animal reserve area. They built on GRA, government reserved area. They built on drainage. etc etc. How the government of 20 years ago gave out C of O's for drainage area and it is only now El Rufai is seeing it is drainage or grass reserve is no cause of worry to them. So like the python, it squeezes away at growth, at giving out literature including free tracts, something no democratic government has ever banned in the whole world ... FREE TRACTS. It matters not what is in it in a democracy, whether religious information or political meeting invites... 5the tract/bill/handouts is the major means of communication and reaching out. El Rufai says you need a license. All the Christian lawyer activists who were so vociferous under Goodluck Jonathan are suddenly under the unction of the devil and see nothing wrong with a man ordering that fundamental right of freedom of expression and expression of and practice of religion is needing license. Python takes one of the sheep and the other sheep look on.
In looking on, that is how cancer or virus metastasize, which simply means move to another location aka spread. As Sharia metastasized from Zamfara to every part of the North which culminated in INNOCENT BOTTLES OF BEER BEING DESTROYED IN KANO by Kwankwaso, so will El Rufai laws including No microphone in church after 8 pm while his Muezzin (those beautiful voiced rhythmic crooners that scream "Allah ohh Akbar ohhhh Aaahhh Allah ohhh Akbar" and wake you up fromyour beautiful sleep at 4 a.m or 5 a.m." ) can disturb sleep but not the church. That is how it will go round and round.
5. Islamism is the ability to kill others without consequence. Agatu is just a little example in one that has been on and on. Now note that Islamism has been on, Whether GEJ or OBJ is ruler. At best, especially with GEJ, one can reduce policies that promote it. One can elevate Christian pilgrimage, balance appointment between Muslims and Christians, ensure Christians too have access to factors of wealth creation including oil contracts, MOU's,Fuel importation, support for SME's and businesses, ensuring they find dollars to trade and innovative ideas like Innoson are able to breathe. However, like a behemoth, like a juganaut, Islamism continues to be the strongest force. Even OBJ could not stop Sharia. GEJ battled Boko Haram and Fulani massacres through out. Today Buhari is acting like nothing happened in Agatu. One dead in Rivers state is an issue. But 300 killed and buried so as to be manure for grass of cattle does not get a mention.
5. Islamism is when a president tells you they do not mind a Muslim Muslim ticket in a constitution that is mindful of balance. Islamism is when idiots from the south come on your status and say "Appointment of 80 percent Muslims and or 6 lVice Chancellors all from Kano state and indoctrinated fully and spread out to Universities all over
I will pause here for now having told you that Islamism is not forcing a Qoran in your hand. NO. Islamism is the slow but steady approach of Muslim way of life affecting yours and spreading while conscious efforts are being made to shackle other religions and to avoid its spread. Islamism is positioning mostly muslim in positions that can affect policies.

By Ena Ofugara on Facebook

It seems to me that some people here are skipping the part of what El-Rufai is doing in Kaduna. They are refusing to tell themselves that El-Rufai is killing Christianity in Kaduna State. The moderator has a point on that.

1 Like

Re: When They Tell You That Nigeria Can't Be Islamized by DauraDullard0(m): 9:08am On Mar 20, 2016
Mcbussy:
....if Nigeria goes down, we all go down.
Nigeria MUST surely go down! Nigeria is destined to go down. Why am I being forced against my will to share and live in the same country with Islamists?
Re: When They Tell You That Nigeria Can't Be Islamized by ElCount: 9:09am On Mar 20, 2016
The Ameachis, okorochas etc have found their way to this thread to defend their northern muslim lords. Checkout for those who are attacking the OP rather than the points he alluded.

SUGGESTION: We should go back in time and give their fathers contraceptives. These ones are worst than the northern muslims, and should be eliminated first alongside CAN because they as well are there for their selfish interest otherwise they would hv been the loudest voice in this matter

1 Like

Re: When They Tell You That Nigeria Can't Be Islamized by dammytosh: 9:20am On Mar 20, 2016
2ruink:

He is reminding people of what is happening with valid examples only for you to scream "nobody can islamize Nigeria"

When you separate your political stand / interest from religious things, you can come back for a discussion.
Re: When They Tell You That Nigeria Can't Be Islamized by ElCount: 9:28am On Mar 20, 2016
2ruink:

Its just a clear case of reason wasted on the reasonless. And also a typical example of someone committing a crime and coming out to shout louder than everyone over the immoral nature of the crime.

Its clear to all and sundry that the North have politicized religion and yet he is shouting against politicizing religion just so you don't treat a matter for what it really is. That guy is either a muslim protecting the muslim agenda, an infidel who hides under the umbrella of Christianity or he is just an ignoramus who will stop at nothing to advertise his ignorance to whole world
Re: When They Tell You That Nigeria Can't Be Islamized by Mcbussy(m): 9:50am On Mar 20, 2016
IyfeNamikaze:
no you are wrong. if Nigeria goes down we all won't go down. there are those who have been wishing for disintegration.

The fact that they wish for it doesn't mean it's best for them or that it's not going to lead to destruction. You might not be philosophical enough to ponder on that.
Re: When They Tell You That Nigeria Can't Be Islamized by Mcbussy(m): 9:56am On Mar 20, 2016
chiefolododo:
I believe you are a Muslim

You are free to believe whatever you like and I don't need to prove anything.

I will just openly state it that I am not a Muslim. Christianity should not rob us of the ability to be logical and reason critically. If u wanna be fanatical about ur religion and preach all sort of hate, disapprove other pples ways and decisions, then u are no different from the islamic jihadists.
Re: When They Tell You That Nigeria Can't Be Islamized by Mcbussy(m): 10:06am On Mar 20, 2016
Pidggin:

Why are you exaggerating, have you ever seen a country where everyone dies due to war? Open your eyes my brother, we are already "Going down" as it is, are there no States still thriving? Still paying workers salaries?

What do you call the activities of Boko Haram, Fulani herdsmen, millitants, the kidnappings, killings, rapes, etc. We are already experiencing war.

FYI people have been praying since

They are still paying salary doesn't mean they are thriving...u make it sound like being able to pay workers is a special ability. Well, I guess Nigeria has been reduced to such, that being able to pay workers has now become a sign of prosperity.

Look around you, thriving economies in other parts of the world have Social support, that they even pay d disabled poor and even some able bodied poor for doing nothing. You are here using the ability to pay people wages they have worked for as yardstick for prosperity. If u know anything about economics, u'll know Nigeria is in deep sh*t and it's only a matter of time b4 everything crumbles if we continue like dis.

About everybody dying, it's just a figurative statement, trying to reflect on the terrible effects of war.
Re: When They Tell You That Nigeria Can't Be Islamized by Nobody: 10:51am On Mar 20, 2016
Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

This is what happens when MOR..ONS try to make sense

See me see retar..ded arguments

Carry go joor grin grin grin grin

Nothing do you cool cool cool cool
Re: When They Tell You That Nigeria Can't Be Islamized by Nobody: 11:23am On Mar 20, 2016
(Refering to DAMMYTOSH)... Hmm... the prophet has said it, "NOBODY CAN ISLAMIZE NIGERIA", even if the evident seems to suggest otherwise (even if not so strongly). I call that a perverse delusion... Instead of screaming insults at the concerned individual who deems it necessary to call the attention of his fellow compatriots to certain things that have gone and are still going amiss, why not make a thorough analysis of the situation of things, and help come to a rational conclusion on how to go about solving the problems and letting the SUSPICIONS die down... and stop pretending as if there's nothing wrong with the country, while acknowledging that what the OP said is a possibility?...
Re: When They Tell You That Nigeria Can't Be Islamized by chiefolododo(m): 11:28am On Mar 20, 2016
I think it is far better to ba a Christian jihadist
Mcbussy:

You are free to believe whatever you like and I don't need to prove anything.

I will just openly state it that I am not a Muslim. Christianity should not rob us of the ability to be logical and reason critically. If u wanna be fanatical about ur religion and preach all sort of hate, disapprove other pples ways and decisions, then u are no different from the islamic jihadists.

2 Likes

Re: When They Tell You That Nigeria Can't Be Islamized by naijagobetter(m): 11:47am On Mar 20, 2016
lordcabasa:
Truth hurts, but most of us in Africa are daft and ignorant hence we will remain puns in the hands of Arabs, whites and now our fellow blacks, Go spread the truth sire, doe u will be criticised and castigated but in truth Christians, Christianity and Southerners in Nigeria will bear the brunt of This Islamic government. I just hope our kids don't pay for our crimes of ineptitude.
IJN, AMEN!
Re: When They Tell You That Nigeria Can't Be Islamized by Nobody: 11:50am On Mar 20, 2016
This is what we call future impossible tense
chiefolododo:
Islam will be crushed in Nigeria by God's grace
even ur jesus cannot crush ISLAM

1 Like

Re: When They Tell You That Nigeria Can't Be Islamized by naijagobetter(m): 11:55am On Mar 20, 2016
dammytosh:
Like the headline says :

Only eediots will politicize religion.

All the five points raised does not make any sense.

He made reference to Muslim Muslim tickets. Where are they ?

Stop spreading lies. Nobody can Islamize Nigeria.

I honestly understand the need to ensure the whole Nigeria is against the current Government because going at this rate, all your benefactors will soon be in jail.

Nobody can stop Only Redeem camp from gathering per annum not to talk of winners chapel.

Use your brain and stop spreading ignorance. When you write nonsense like this always remember there are a lot of dunce who can not think on their own.

They rubber stamp anything they see and scream. "Yes oo"
Hey, what he said is the truth i live all my life in the north, all the churches that where burnt during riot or by boko haram are forgotten,you cant rebuild the cos the government will not allow you to, note they are built with offerings and tithe while the mosque are built with government money.

1 Like

Re: When They Tell You That Nigeria Can't Be Islamized by enlightenedmind: 1:47pm On Mar 20, 2016
AyeeIdris:

Really! Enlightenedmind?? Qatar. Kuwait. Oman Bahrain. Rich countries with wonderful people and a great economy. I have lived in three of these countries and currently in one. There is a mix of everyone from American to British to Indian and Filipinos. There are clubs. There are bars. Nobody sends you so as long you obey their laws.....no public intoxication and don't harrass their women. They don't play with their women....but hey believe whatever the western media keep telling you and don't "enlighten" your mind. These Arab nations never islamize their sides and na Nigeria go islamize? And christians are the 'tolerant' ones? Ha!

"Nobody sends you so as long you obey their laws"
That is the highlight here!! Some of us, who happen to be over 60% of the population are not muslim and do not believe in islam laws and would like to be free without having to abide by islam laws. Secondly, your take is skewed because you are choosing to make an example of 3 islamic state from about 230 countries in he world.

I like evidence, and i happen to work with facts not religious prejudices. It turns out that infact of all the countries in the world, in countries that have over 30% islam population, the economic growth and prosperity is below 5% or non-existent. Developed Countries that have fully functional islamic laws, have only been successful because they have taken away the freedom of people, and people have agreed to live in oppression.
Since we are not all muslims, and do not want to be, Thank you, we would like a free democratic society, that is not led by the ideas of islam, Christianity, Judaism, Traditional worshiping, whatever, but ideas that are relevant to a modern evolutionary society, for the positive prosperity of the people living in it. We are not Islam, We do not want islam laws and we do not want islam uneducated alhajis occupying political positions.

If the muslims want to keep on having political positions, they need to go out, get a relevant degree, and learn to keep their muslim ideologies at home when they come out to do their civic duties to the people.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man burnt in the penís while alive for saying Biafra will not come VIDEO / List Of ASIWAJU BOLA TINUBU Haters. / What Do Your State An LG Contribute To Nigeria And What Have You Done To Ensure They Contribute?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 130
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.